It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

if freemasons are good guys then tell me why y'all sponsor colombus and try to murder nativeppl and made slaves outta the rest of us?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

If your only proof that there is an Illuminati alive and well today is that they're wearing hooded robes and doing mock sacrifices, and you stress that how they do things today may be different than how they did them 200 years ago, then you really don't have any case whatsoever, do you?

And yeah, I read the thread you link to. Weird if true, but not particularly compelling. Hell, I used to have an account with an ISP called Illuminati Online (run by Steve Jackson Games out of Austin, TX). Just because someone has a domain name doesn't mean squat as far as actual credentials go.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apache-Yaqui

if freemasons are good guys then tell me why y'all sponsor colombus and try to murder nativeppl and made slaves outta the rest of us?
You're confusing Freemasons with Knights of Columbus. Two totally unrelated groups. In fact, since the Knights of Columbus are a Catholic group, and the Catholic church has an edict against its members being Masons, you could go so far as to say the two groups are incompatible. (Well, the Masons wouldn't have any problem with a KoC member wanting to join, but the KoC probably wouldn't knowingly allow a Mason to enter their ranks.)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

What Josh said.

Many Native Americans are and were Freemasons. In fact, there is nationally respected degree team in Oklahoma made up entirely of Native Americans who travel Masonic Lodges across the country and do degree work. Here's their website:

Link

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I still think there's things to look at like the Bilderberg group and things such as that nature, now can i connect it directly to Adam Weishaupt no but like i said before were there's smoke theres Bohemian Grove fire.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

You're confusing Freemasons with Knights of Columbus. Two totally unrelated groups. In fact, since the Knights of Columbus are a Catholic group, and the Catholic church has an edict against its members being Masons, you could go so far as to say the two groups are incompatible. (Well, the Masons wouldn't have any problem with a KoC member wanting to join, but the KoC probably wouldn't knowingly allow a Mason to enter their ranks.)

no colobus had sign of red cross of templar knights which later became freemasons.

look man, i knowwho freemasons are so don't bother tryin'to get wih their lies. am too smart for yall.

if it was up to me iwould hang all you freemasons from lamp posts but i will just go with cuttin' with y'all heads.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
school will be starting up here in about three weeks. I can't wait.
It is so nice in the fall. And peaceful.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I met a couple of masons in my travels. I would have to say they where exeptional individuals and really the best souls I met. I should have joined.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If you truly believe in goodness, then you need to leave the freemasons.

I can absolutely guarantee you you are going to singled out secretly, watched, and ultimately singled out of every real evil that takes place. That's how it's done.

Long ago, Washington warned of the illuminati infiltrating his army through the lodges of Masonry. Basically, Masonry has been co-opted long ago.

Masons are not necessarily bad people because they are Masons. The Illuminists are not all bad people either. Just horribly deceived and mislead, in many cases.

The problem masonry poses is the secrecy. You cannot ethically be a Mason, and serve in government, both at the same time. The reason is because you ARE BOUND to support your brothers even if it means lying to support or protect them. There causes too much conflict of interest, and if there is one place we need to keep that away from, it's government officials.

So, I ask, would you support legislation prohibiting any member of a secret society from serving in office without full disclosure of their membership???

That would solve many problems. If you disagree, then I doubt your sincerity. But you get the benefit of the doubt, for now.....we will not hang you.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
That's rubbish, dude.

It specifically states in the charges of Freemasonry that a member is obligated NOT to protect a brother who is guilty of any wrongdoing.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
That's rubbish, dude.

It specifically states in the charges of Freemasonry that a member is obligated NOT to protect a brother who is guilty of any wrongdoing.

Rubbish huh?

Obviously you're a Mason, so please show me where it states that, specifically. ...for the record

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Sorry, the charge doesn't specifically say the words "obligated not to protect" in my words above, but the meaning is explicit. It specifically addresses keeping only the lawful secrets of a brother, and only as long as they remain lawful.

BTW, I'm not a Mason anymore, but I took my oaths seriously, and I won't break them now by posting a link or the wording. If you run a search for the Master Mason ritual, you should find it pretty easily. Within that, you can search for "secrets".

Additionally, in the Entered Apprentice ritual, you will find that it stresses living peaceably within the laws of the country in which the candidate resides. Unlawful or corrupt behaviour is most unwelcome within Freemasonry and is in contradiction to its tenets.

Concealing criminal behaviour obviously falls under this category.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Again, apologies for my error.

I hope you are able to find what I've referred to above, though.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

In masonry, if you are found out do bad things, you can be brought up on masonic charges and have a masonic trial. If found guilty, you can be expelled from the fraternity. We are supposed to be good men already and Freemasonry is supposed to make us better, so breaking the law is a bad thing. Even breaking a moral law, like infidelity, is chargeable. Of course there are folks who slip through the cracks, but our ideals are meant to keep that to a small number.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

In masonry, if you are found out do bad things, you can be brought up on masonic charges and have a masonic trial. If found guilty, you can be expelled from the fraternity. We are supposed to be good men already and Freemasonry is supposed to make us better, so breaking the law is a bad thing. Even breaking a moral law, like infidelity, is chargeable. Of course there are folks who slip through the cracks, but our ideals are meant to keep that to a small number.

Too bad it doesn't ever work.

Kinda like killing everyone to accomplish peace. It never works.

Masons cannot weed out the bad, because there is more bad than good.

My good friend was expelled from Shriners because he tried to straighten out their financial mess, and instead, when he found out about their high level embezzeling operation stealing million from the children, he tried to bring it to their attention, and was FIRED.

Masons have got to learn, they have to stop lying and covering for each other, and that their organization is infiltrated, overtrun, with Illuminists, and taken over long ago.

There is no room for "Good" Masons anymore, because the bad one, corner them, route them out, and then go on to continue their pirating and plundering.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I am sorry you have the views you have. I don't share those same thoughts. If the Shriners were caught with their hands in the cookie jar, they do have laws against such a thing. And contrary to popular belief, not every cop or lawyer in the US is a mason. I heard tell some of them are even weemen. Since women can't be masons, shriners, or men, perhaps your friend should find some of them.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I am sorry you have the views you have. I don't share those same thoughts. If the Shriners were caught with their hands in the cookie jar, they do have laws against such a thing. And contrary to popular belief, not every cop or lawyer in the US is a mason. I heard tell some of them are even weemen. Since women can't be masons, shriners, or men, perhaps your friend should find some of them.

The laws didn't do anything. He lost his job, and the criminals are still stealing ALL THE INTEREST ON THE PRINCIPLE !!!!!

ALL THE MONEY PEOPLE GIVE TO SHRINERS.......

ONLY THE INTEREST GOES TO THE CHILDREN.....

THE REST IS SHELVED INTO OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNTS!!!!

Where is the justice?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
BTW, quite making excuses for your brothers. If you are innocent, then leave Masonry, if you know what's good for you.

No matter how good you are, you will never accomplish anything genuinely good, when your surrounded by evil.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by videoworldwide
That's how it's done.

Long ago, Washington warned of the illuminati infiltrating his army through the lodges of Masonry.

No, he didn't. And Washington was a Masonic leader, and was buried with Masonic honors.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join