It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Sounds a bit more eloquent then my answer but I think I get where you are coming from and they are aspects that are somewhat more appealing then my 'nothingness' postulation.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 21-7-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I too dislike the idea of nothingness but it is hard not to consider. I think though there are a number of things that mean nothingness is unlikely.

For instance the only actual belief system that truly seems to get along with the nothingness idea is the Jahovass Witnesses. Funnily enough it is suggested that said religion was created by high level Freemasons. This is unverified of course but still highly suspect.

It also seems just against the laws of reality to have such raw energy wasted in such a way. In fact Iam not even sure if energy can be destroyed or lie dormant. Plus, if it is impossibly hard to shake the connection to god most of us feel at one time or another.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
I too dislike the idea of nothingness but it is hard not to consider. I think though there are a number of things that mean nothingness is unlikely.

I concur.

For instance the only actual belief system that truly seems to get along with the nothingness idea is the Jahovass Witnesses. Funnily enough it is suggested that said religion was created by high level Freemasons. This is unverified of course but still highly suspect.

I am glad you added the 'highly suspect' part because I do not concur.

It also seems just against the laws of reality to have such raw energy wasted in such a way. In fact Iam not even sure if energy can be destroyed or lie dormant. Plus, if it is impossibly hard to shake the connection to god most of us feel at one time or another.

I find this interesting. As someone who will occasionally delve into topics such as partical physics and quantum gravity I tend to think the universe would be a tremendous waste if this was all there was and there was no chance for renewal.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I find this interesting. As someone who will occasionally delve into topics such as partical physics and quantum gravity I tend to think the universe would be a tremendous waste if this was all there was and there was no chance for renewal.

Science seems to be rapidly approaching these larger questions. If the powers that be do not intervene we will learn a lot in the coming years. I mentioned sacred geometry earlier and I see you are interested in physics.

You are going to love this Masonicus! Its a little slow to start but man, this is some good stuff, the grand unified theory.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Well tell me why satanists and occultists always take parts of freemasonry and make them their own? They must feel that the brotherhood is similar to them if they can so easily absorb elements of your precious cult. Surely thats obvious?

Must they?

Well, there is a common element of "esoteric knowledge" in general, and the seeking thereof would definitely attract occultists as that is precisely what they are into ("occult" simply means "hidden", and "esoteric" has a similar meaning).

I disagree that Satanists "always" take parts of Freemasonry to make their own. I suspect that LaVey mentions it only because Freemasonry has played such a huge role in "mainstreaming" esoterica (for lack of a better word - it is still not really mainstream).

I really don't understand the link that people always try and draw between Satanism and Freemasonry. Apart from the Taxil hoax, and ridiculous sites like Freemasonrywatch, there really is nothing between them... They don't have any significant commonalities. A devil-worshipping Satanist is, by his very nature, ill-suited to Freemasonry whose requirement is veneration for a Supreme Being, as opposed to that Supreme Being's gribbly nemesis. It's silly at a fundamental level.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Satanist always refer to freemasonry as being the foundation for their beliefs. They just do, thats all. . . What you masons have to accept is that you are on a hiding to nothing. As long as you persist in keeping your secrets and talking down to those of us who wouldn't trust you as far as we could throw you, then there are going to be people who voice their concern. Like I've said before numerous times, the masons on here are not in possession of all the facts. . .
They are blind to the fact that they are linked to the NWO. Mentioning this to them just turns on their arrogant button and has them talking down to us or proclaiming that we aren't in possession of all the facts. Well the fact is that we are in possession of all the acts and those facts show that the freemasons have links to the NWO and the Bilderbergers.
The freemasons provide the NWO with the next generation of members who can progress the elite to the next stage. This is not make believe, it's not second guess, it's fact. Those at the top of the tree who are making our laws and creating political policy were at some time freemasons. They simply wouldn't have reached such heights of power without the help of the fraternity. You only get on in law, in banking, in politics and in big business if you belong to a lodge. That's a fact and as of yet I have yet to hear any one prove any different.
I don't care why you joined this cult but please, for pitties sake don't try to convince us that you haven't benefitted from your membership.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We keep beating around the bush here, someone says you lower level Masons don't know what gos on at the top and you just mock it or act like it dosen't excist.

Two words........Bohemian Grove, that's were the top Masons the elite of of the elite go, also Bilderberg, that's what i mean by the top Masons.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

OK, now we are getting somewhere. Please give us a list of the members of these organizations, and I along with whomever would like to help me with this project will find out whom on that list is indeed a mason. How is that for help. I am not trying to hide anything. And I love a good conspiracy. If there is a direct correlation between the Grove, Bilderburgers, and Masonry, then It would be nice to get that out in the open, or squash it completely. I hope all are in agreement on this and I eagerly await the list.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Satanist always refer to freemasonry as being the foundation for their beliefs. They just do, thats all. . .

I challenge you to find one single example of a Satanist claiming that Freemasonry is the foundation of their beliefs. If you knew half of what you presume to know about either Satanism OR Freemasonry, you would see how mindbuggeringly stupid this statement is.

What you masons have to accept is that you are on a hiding to nothing.

I have no idea what this sentence means, but I can tell you right now that I am not a Freemason. I am a former Mason which, ironically in the eyes of the Conspiracy community, makes me more likely to be adverse to Freemasonry. So there you go.

As long as you persist in keeping your secrets and talking down to those of us who wouldn't trust you as far as we could throw you, then there are going to be people who voice their concern. Like I've said before numerous times, the masons on here are not in possession of all the facts. . .

I don't really understand your beef here. I think the Freemasons on this forum have been open and honest with you almost to a fault. None of them have lied to you as far as I can tell, and they have been most forthright with information about the fraternity. I would be interested to know what these "facts" are that you think they don't know about their own fraternity, but I doubt your ability to provide supported examples of any. I'll leave it up to you to respond to this, though, and prove my doubts wrong.

If you think that people are "talking down" to you just because they disagree with you, then I think you may just need to grow a thicker skin.

They are blind to the fact that they are linked to the NWO. Mentioning this to them just turns on their arrogant button and has them talking down to us or proclaiming that we aren't in possession of all the facts. Well the fact is that we are in possession of all the acts and those facts show that the freemasons have links to the NWO and the Bilderbergers.
The freemasons provide the NWO with the next generation of members who can progress the elite to the next stage. This is not make believe, it's not second guess, it's fact.

I believe that your definition of the word "fact" and my definition of it differ somewhat. Supposition and opinion does not equal fact. If any of this is demonstrable, please enlighten me, but I believe it is more the fodder of people who believe that theory and conjecture can be interchanged with "fact".

For starters, can you define what the "NWO" is comprised of? Who are these nebulous and shady characters? Secondly, how does Freemasonry feed into their membership? Is ANY of this demonstrable or supported by any evidence whatsover? Anything at all would be great.

Those at the top of the tree who are making our laws and creating political policy were at some time freemasons.

I'm sorry, but WHAT? Are you suggesting that most, if not all, of the members of government are Freemasons? Do you have any idea about what you're saying? I don't want to accuse you of total abject ignorance, but Freemasonry is nowhere near as popular today as it was when the Founding Fathers of America were Masons. Even back then, it was only a proportion of them who claimed membership. And you are suggesting that this proportion has INCREASED??? Mate, check your "facts". They are errant in the extreme.

They simply wouldn't have reached such heights of power without the help of the fraternity. You only get on in law, in banking, in politics and in big business if you belong to a lodge.

Wouldn't they? Couldn't they have reached such heights with plain old education and personal talent?? Are you suggesting that any politically or economically successful person is only successful at the behest of Freemasonry??? That is giving far more credit than is due to a fraternity whose popularity has waned so significantly over the years. It is also ridiculous. If you can't see that at face value, then nothing I can say will convince you, that's for sure.

That's a fact and as of yet I have yet to hear any one prove any different.
I don't care why you joined this cult but please, for pitties sake don't try to convince us that you haven't benefitted from your membership.

Speaking of proof, I believe the burden of it lies upon you to demonstrate these claims. No one needs to disprove it any more than they need to disprove the fact that Santa dances under the moonlight in his underwear.

If any of what you claim is true, where are all the charges of nepotism and corruption? Where are the convictions? Where are the reports of even just investigations taking place??? Surely they should be widespread if any of this is true!

The "fact" of the matter is that you have no "facts", just paranoid theories.

And to respond to your final point, yes, I did benefit from Freemasonry when I was a member. Not via shady business dealings, or getting parking tickets torn up, but personal development, camraderie, and moral lessons.

I don't know or care from whence your prejudice originates, but you might want to have a think about why it even exists in the first place. Do you have solid reasons for it, or have you simply read a few too many unsupported allegations.

You once told Suzque66 something to the effect that you thought the allegations of organised child molestation by Freemasons were not based in fact. Well, sorry, but I feel the same about virtually everything you've said criticising Freemasonry as well. The Satanism, the nepotism, the "footsoldiers of the NWO" concept. None of these things have any basis in reality. Just murmurs from dubious websites repeated ad nauseum by people who are too lazy or prejudicial to check the "facts" for themselves.

Ciao.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here's a list i found Bilderberg attendees, my only gripe with this list is how are you gonna know who is a Mason and who's not, do you have some kind of crystal ball, i don't need a list because commen sense tells me that the law of averages means at least one of these men are Masons.

But here's the list.............

en.wikipedia.org...

I found another one but can't seem to find it on goggle again.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
...and if at least one of them was a member of Rotary International, or The Elks, would that be somehow damning of those organisations?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

I'm puzzled why someone who Isn't a mason goes out of their way to back up their lies and bull**it? The fact is, and even masons can't dispute it, politicians, judges, big business men and the police only get on within their profession if they belong to a lodge. My main concern with freemasonry is that if you belong to the cult then you are more likely to get away with crime than us normal people who don't feel the need to ponce about in an apron and white gloves.
And since you brought it up, I argued with Sues that the evidence for masons being paedophiles was slight. There is far more evidence that the brotherhood are actively involved in providing the NWO, the Illuminatti, with influential members who can benefit the organisation.
I worry about, but understand freemasons who turn a blind eye and refuse to accept that their beloved fraternity are linked to the NWO. I, for the life of me, cannot understand the likes of you who appear to be a lapsed mason who feels they need to protect the cult from us anti-masons? Believe me, leave it to the likes of network dude or josh norton. They do it so more elequently and precise than you ever could!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

If there were members of Rotary International or The Elks at Bohemian Grove doing a mock sacrifice and then later the Grove shows pictures of a poor kid strapped to a gerny looking scared to death then yes i would have issues with those groups also.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Roark

I'm puzzled why someone who Isn't a mason goes out of their way to back up their lies and bull**it? The fact is, and even masons can't dispute it, politicians, judges, big business men and the police only get on within their profession if they belong to a lodge. My main concern with freemasonry is that if you belong to the cult then you are more likely to get away with crime than us normal people who don't feel the need to ponce about in an apron and white gloves.
And since you brought it up, I argued with Sues that the evidence for masons being paedophiles was slight. There is far more evidence that the brotherhood are actively involved in providing the NWO, the Illuminatti, with influential members who can benefit the organisation.
I worry about, but understand freemasons who turn a blind eye and refuse to accept that their beloved fraternity are linked to the NWO. I, for the life of me, cannot understand the likes of you who appear to be a lapsed mason who feels they need to protect the cult from us anti-masons? Believe me, leave it to the likes of network dude or josh norton. They do it so more elequently and precise than you ever could!

I'm not backing up anyone's lies. Those guys are all telling the truth about the fraternity as far as I can tell from my own experience. You've yet to show how they ARE lies. You've yet to demonstrate or support ANY of the vitriol you've spouted! You bleat and bleat about how Freemasonry is corrupt and nepotistic and looking to usher in the NWO, but what have you got to show for it??? We only have your word. Not worth much from where I'm standing. Accusations and throwaway comments are a dime a dozen in this place. I'm more interested in demonstrable facts.

Again, where are all the enquiries and investigations? Why hasn't the media caught onto any of what you claim??? Is it because you're smarter than them, and you've uncovered something that the entire global media machine (including independent media outlets) with all of their vast resources somehow can't grasp? Or is it that, as you have failed to produce anything remotely convincing to support your wild suppositions, well... it simply doesn't exist? That there is nothing to support it?

I'm not protecting Freemasonry from you. There is very little you could do to harm it. I am merely attempting to show that all the wild accusations in the world are no substitute for actual, demonstrable facts. Facts of which you are in short supply, whatever else you claim.

You forget that not everyone thinks the way you do. I actually KNOW Freemasons. I have been inside a Lodge. I have attended a Grand assembly. I have taken part in the ceremonies, and the social events that surround them. I have a great deal of respect for Freemasonry due to what I have witnessed and experienced for myself. I respect Freemasonry both for the work that it does in the community and the work that it does in developing men even though I am a "lapsed Mason". Is that so hard to understand?

Finally, I'm sorry that I'm not eloquent enough for your tastes. I suspect you are getting a little emotional and frustrated if you have to resort to critiquing my literary ability, so I'll leave it there for now.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by Roark

If there were members of Rotary International or The Elks at Bohemian Grove doing a mock sacrifice and then later the Grove shows pictures of a poor kid strapped to a gerny looking scared to death then yes i would have issues with those groups also.

Weren't you talking about Bilderberg attendees though?

The Bilderberg Group is not interchangeable with the Bohemian Grove.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Roark]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
NOT ILLUMINATI, but YOU ARE ATS!!

My profile is now exterminated:

I will not be posting any further. If you haven't noticed..some of the mason posters have friends that are moderators and have signed their profiles or they are listed as freinds. Check all of them, they all intermingle and for years. (Augustus/Ashley, etc).

They have your IP thanks to the mod pals. My children's safety/life is worth way more than some brain-excercize online.

I am quitting while I am ahead. Since the initial long mason thread I have been censored by the same pals of AM, the mason (see his profile for the name of the moderator pal) (et al) If I had the time (not posting about other junk) I would research this group and compare names to each moderator, friends list (which I didn't know existed till now). I would investigate and cross reference every detail, but frankly, I didn't notice till now because I was too busy.

I will not be threatened directly or indirectly in mail or in a forum that is monitored by the very people who could be responsible for extinguishing my life. I am disgusted by the irresponsibility here, are you seriously kidding that your moderators associate with the forum users as friends?? DO YOU NOT REALIZE how DANGEROUS THAT IS?

that is beyond nuts, and you (as site owners) dare to start threads about plagerizing????

...not another word, and if any MASON comes to my doorstep or near my children....someone is going to get hurt and it WON'T BE US!!

I will find alternative ways of being pro-active in the conspiracy lifestyle. This is far too sickening. I will not disclose my height but it wouldn't matter in here, since if you add up the masons and the moderators it would reach a total of 263 feet of pure bull.

Back when I got these, I didn't realize it was personal, until I saw August's profile:

Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 24-6-2009 @ 07:55 AM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 24-6-2009 @ 07:54 AM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 23-6-2009 @ 11:41 PM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 23-6-2009 @ 11:07 PM Y del save
A thread of yours has been moved Mirthful Me 23-6-2009 @ 08:01 PM Y del

Who is Ad and M-me??? friends of masons????????????????? because I sure don't know em.I have a total of 9 mails from her, warnings and other junk???, I barely even paid attention to it, there has been more but I deleted.Is this place full of the mental, seriously?

I was warned long ago: "Masons will used Corrupted Freemason Moderators
to closed your thread, be careful now.......

FIRST: Corrupted Disinformant Agent Masons Teamup
as soon as a distress call is send to rapeadly gain back
control about information on freemasonry's dark sides
that are being revieled....

SECOND: They use Brothers who became Moderators
to gain full control back by closing the Thread or
by Banning those who got the courage to Deny Ignorance.....by reveiling Freemasonry's conspiracies..!

So be careful, if the thread is closed it will not help
anymore and if you are banned eighter so find
a way to be intelectualy smarter then them by using
*** ATS' T & C *** on your advantage.....

Sign: a Friend......!

Thumb up Princess...... "

I seriousl thought this was a joke??? YOU Fks actually do this as moderators here???? OH yes, I believe it now!! PUKE!!!!!

[edit on 22-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

When i brought it up i ment both Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove.

Here's a list from Bohemian Grove also......

justgetthere.us...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Here's a list i found Bilderberg attendees, my only gripe with this list is how are you gonna know who is a Mason and who's not, do you have some kind of crystal ball, i don't need a list because commen sense tells me that the law of averages means at least one of these men are Masons.

But here's the list.............

en.wikipedia.org...

I found another one but can't seem to find it on goggle again.

no crystal ball. Masons don't hide their identity. They sign in at each meeting. I should be able to find at least some of the members on your lists. I had no idea there were so many at the Grove. It would seem that place must be HUGE to accommodate all those folks. I will start with the Grove list and see what I can find out.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

while this is a conspiracy web site, and since we are all here, we are probably more likely to believe the strange stories that are told. I am not a mod and the only communication I have with mods is the usual "your thread has been moved" thing. But when your thread was moved, was it deleted, or moved to the appropriate place? And when your comments were removed, were they a little mean spirited perhaps? I have had posts removed, and points taken away. And I am a mason. I see it happen quite a bit on the board. Is it all a grand conspiracy to disrupt Suz in her daily activities? You and your new friends may be right. I just don't see it that way. I think AshleyD is one of the nicest mods here by her demeanor and not because she and Agustus have spoken. there probably is no convincing you, so I guess "Bye" is all I have to say now.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join