It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Majestic23
America is the new Roman Empire, look at Augustus' avatar.

Interesting. So, owing to the fact that I chose Augustus Caesar as part of my avatar means that the United States is somehow the new Roman Empire.

Hmmm....makes complete sense, works much better then the ridiculous theory that maybe I am of Italian ancestry and have an affinity for anything to do with Italian history.

But thinking outside the box, the jesuit order infiltrate freemasons....and use them to take control of America and make a new papal empire, hence the mixture of Roman and Egyptian architechture in your Americas seat of power. That is what I was indicating.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

But thinking outside the box, the jesuit order infiltrate freemasons...and use them to take control of America and make a new papal empire,

Really? Where is the historical evidence for such a claim? And please, no more pictures, please post hard facts.

...hence the mixture of Roman and Egyptian architechture in your Americas seat of power. That is what I was indicating.

What about the preponderence of Greek architecture? You seemed to have missed that.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the particular period of emulation for the Founding Fathers was the Roman Republic and not the Principate?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Not being supersitious I do not believe in magic.

Your Masonic brothers clearly did.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusReligions offer salvation and Masonry does not, get that in your mind.

Semantics, its as close to religion as you can get, seeing as you cant bring yourself to call it mysticism.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusIf I think that is what the symbolism represents to me what could it possibly matter if you feel it is otherwise? If I say certain symbols represent particular tenets of Masonry and you say, for example, 'No, no. They are in actuality representative of a Luciferian Doctrine', that is what you think and in no way sways me to think otherwise.

Its not all about you dude. You are arguing for Masonry remember? I couldant care less what you personally think.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusThe parolor trick is the idotic M-A-S-O-N anagram on the back of the Dollar Bill. The other pictures you posted, instead of voicing your own opinion, are laughable evidence of what you postulate. What stops someone from replacing 'Global Elite' with (insert your perceived sinister group here) and insisting, just as you are, that it is correct?

I can only show you "parlour tricks" of which there are a great many because I cannot change your perspective (you said this yourself). You call it laughable but if I were in your club, it I wouldant be laughing about it. Again,I think the Masons were used as pawns in the Illuminatists game.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Your Masonic brothers clearly did.

To whom, specifcally are you refering?

Semantics, its as close to religion as you can get, seeing as you cant bring yourself to call it mysticism.

Even if you think it is close to religion does not make it religion so it is therefore not semantics. Thank you for arguing your own point against you.

Its not all about you dude. You are arguing for Masonry remember? I couldant care less what you personally think.

No, I am arguing my interpertaion of Masonry from what I have learned during my Masonic journey and experiences. So, yeah, my opinion is all about me.

I can only show you "parlour tricks" of which there are a great many because I cannot change your perspective (you said this yourself).

Of course, because drawing ill-formed five pointed stars on the back of currency and over the streets of The District of Columbia makes such a valid point.

You call it laughable but if I were in your club, it I wouldant be laughing about it. Again,I think the Masons were used as pawns in the Illuminatists game.

You know why I laugh at the rationale? Becuase there is a perfectly legitimate and plausable explanation for things and I choose not to plummet into fiction to explain life.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Bump for Majestic23's attention. You seem to have overlooked a request for enlightenment from you in this post 4 pages ago.

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Masonry IS a religion, get that in your mind.

So, please elaborate for us the exact nature of this 'Masonic religion', its god's name, a detailed description of its theology and how it is that men of the world's religions (including leaders of those religions) have long been able to work together in-Lodge and not find the teachings of this 'Masonic religion' to be at odds with their own faith.

I wait with rapt anticipation your detailed and complete answer to the above questions.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Okay, well would the masons here agree with this staement;

“Satanic Ritual is a blend of Gnostic, Cabbalistic, Hermetic, and Masonic elements, incorporating nomenclature and vibratory words of power from virtually every mythos .... Masonic orders have contained the most influential men in many governments, and virtually every occult order has many Masonic roots.”

- Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Rituals — Companion to the Satanic Bible, pp

I hear and respect what the masons here on ATS are saying but this kind of statement arises time and time again. Surely not everyone is wrong and that maybe something like described above is going on within freemasonry which you don't know about?

We keep going around in circles about satanism and the brotherhood. I can't accept for a moment that ALL of the masons here are involved in satanism but couldn't one of the biggest secrets of freemasonry be the fact that masonry, at its core is satanic, and that this is being withheld and kept secret from most of it's members?

Oh my god... you didn't just quote Anton LaVey as an authority on Masonic matters, did you?

Just because a satanist claims, co-opts, or steals elements of Masonry doesn't mean that they are Masonic, nor the other way round. The Mormons stole Masonic ritual as well, does that mean that Freemasons are Mormons, or that Mormons are Freemasons?

No, it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

What distasteful history? Racism? You've cited one man. If Freemasonry was racist at it's core the UGLE would not have granted Prince Hall permission to form Lodges at all.

Religion: you must have a belief to join. Freemason is not a religion though.

Racism: Freemasonry doesn't see men by their exterior, but by their interior, their character.

Brain washing: Examples of this?

Eliticism: I am moving up the ranks quickly within my Grand Lodge and I make $35,000 a year...yeah, I'm a real mover and shaker in the financial community.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I would like the Masons to watch part two and three of this video just to get your opinion on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
I would like the Masons to watch part two and three of this video just to get your opinion on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
An utter waste of 20 minutes. Also pissed me off that Clint Mansell's soundtrack from The Fountain was being used without permission. Hope it gets yanked for copyright violation.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
YOU lasted 20 mins?

I can't view a youtube that has more writing (and hard to read for my old eyes at that) than actual visual action...or writing between the action because obviously someone thinks some of us are too dumb to figure out the next subject without having an introduction (again...in writing) arggggg

If I watch a vid, I want video action (more narration, verbally, if any at all), If I want to read, I go elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Really? Where is the historical evidence for such a claim? And please, no more pictures, please post hard facts.

For the love of God do some research. The thread states the Masons are not linked to the Illuminati catagorically, the burden of proof is on you.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusWhat about the preponderence of Greek architecture? You seemed to have missed that.

And Greece too.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusDid you ever stop to think that maybe the particular period of emulation for the Founding Fathers was the Roman Republic and not the Principate?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the particular period of emulation for the Third Reich was the Roman republic and the principate?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

To whom, specifcally are you refering?

The fact that you dont know this is alarming.

images.google.co.uk...://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/celestial_spheres.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/a lchemy_freemasonry.html&usg=__LQyZ2PNTmijvUx2wtmtVN3tfXPs=&h=526&w=370&sz=45&hl=en&start=60&tbnid=Rqejeips22QV1M:&tbnh=132&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3D masonic%2Brome%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26start%3D54

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusEven if you think it is close to religion does not make it religion so it is therefore not semantics. Thank you for arguing your own point against you.

Pithy and inane argument. Why are you so ashamed to call it a religion?

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusNo, I am arguing my interpertaion of Masonry from what I have learned during my Masonic journey and experiences. So, yeah, my opinion is all about me.

As I said I arent arguing about your experiences. This is another thing Masons do when it suits them, they talk for all Masons and then they talk for themselves.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusOf course, because drawing ill-formed five pointed stars on the back of currency and over the streets of The District of Columbia makes such a valid point.

Do it with your regular star then and see what occours. All you have to do is look. If you dont take it to have any meaning thats fine, again you will never learn because your mind is not open.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicusYou know why I laugh at the rationale? Becuase there is a perfectly legitimate and plausable explanation for things and I choose not to plummet into fiction to explain life.

Then you will never explain life. Again this is your perogative.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Bump for Majestic23's attention. You seem to have overlooked a request for enlightenment from you in this post 4 pages ago.

So, please elaborate for us the exact nature of this 'Masonic religion', its god's name, a detailed description of its theology and how it is that men of the world's religions (including leaders of those religions) have long been able to work together in-Lodge and not find the teachings of this 'Masonic religion' to be at odds with their own faith.

I wait with rapt anticipation your detailed and complete answer to the above questions.

When you answer my posts I direct clearly at you then I will do the same. Masons being hypocrits yet again. You shall know them by their fruits.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

When you answer my posts I direct clearly at you then I will do the same. Masons being hypocrits yet again. You shall know them by their fruits.

You were asked a direct question made clearly to your responses. If there is no direct answer to a direct question, that speaks volumes, and should end your badgering

[edit on 7/21/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats

You were asked a direct question made clearly to your responses. If there is no direct answer to a direct question, that speaks volumes, and should end your badgering

[edit on 7/21/09 by scooterstrats]

Hypocrasy again. Anyone can read over these pages and see what the real state of play is. Nobody has once given me a detailed answer to anything. Just a bunch of cowardly Masons, twisiting and turning and acting like the weasly men they are so they dont have to admit they might be living a lie, same as all self-rightous people, no courage. Does that speak volumes about the type of man that enters to Masonic Order?

He can have his answer (which he clearly does not think will be worthwhile anyway) when he shows me the same courtesy. Thanks for jumping in Scoot.

What badgering by the way? Get some backbone.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

For the love of God do some research. The thread states the Masons are not linked to the Illuminati catagorically, the burden of proof is on you.

Exactly, so why bring up the Jesuits then? The burden is on you to prove that the Jesuits; A) Infiltrated the Illuminati and then B) Subsequently infiltrated the Masons (if this is what your convoluted thinking process hapens to be). See how this works? Them more groups you throw into the mix the more outlandish, and difficult to prove, the claims become.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the particular period of emulation for the Third Reich was the Roman republic and the principate?

The Nazis? What does this non-sequitur have to do with the conversation? See above comment......

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yea i know i wish those videos had more talking going on.

Before i let you go a while back i read a book called Strange Fire about a women who was being attacked by demons and all sorts of strange things, she seemed to think it was because her dad was a mason, so she prayed to god to break those oaths that her father took, and with gods help she got better, this is a true story the books called Strange Fire by Sidney Margaret Mytton-Watson.

She also has another book called "They took the Oaths are you paying the price" if you type that into google you can read the book for yourself.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by King Seesar]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Hypocrasy again. Anyone can read over these pages and see what the real state of play is. Nobody has once given me a detailed answer to anything. Just a bunch of cowardly Masons, twisiting and turning and acting like the weasly men they are so they dont have to admit they might be living a lie, same as all self-rightous people, no courage. Does that speak volumes about the type of man that enters to Masonic Order?

He can have his answer (which he clearly does not think will be worthwhile anyway) when he shows me the same courtesy. Thanks for jumping in Scoot.

What badgering by the way? Get some backbone.

So let me get this straight. You won't be happy unless the masons here admit that they have no idea what is going on at the higher levels. And that we are living a lie. Yet you cannot tell us where these "high level masons" conduct their business, who they are, or what their ultimate goal is. It would seem that you don't have as much information as you thought. You were asked a few questions which you deflected and blamed the masons for twisting and turning their answers.

I will issue you a challenge. I will personally answer anything I can and will do it with honesty and as completely as I can. then you will do the same for me. Is that fair?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Exactly, so why bring up the Jesuits then? The burden is on you to prove that the Jesuits; A) Infiltrated the Illuminati and then B) Subsequently infiltrated the Masons (if this is what your convoluted thinking process hapens to be). See how this works? Them more groups you throw into the mix the more outlandish, and difficult to prove, the claims become.

The Nazis? What does this non-sequitur have to do with the conversation? See above comment......

I arent here to hold your hand. Do some research and all will become clear. You could get a good picture just by the information on this site. You havent got a clue about what I am talking about because you havent looked.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
"I arent here to hold your hand"
And might I say "All your base are ours". About the same logic at work here. Any research of this post will make this clear. This is what we are dealing with folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join