It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I said MY peace, now you go on with your nonsense that never made any sense that was never meant to make any sense. You carry on about nonsense about books like the Masonic bible/texts comparasons, and I will compare my thoughts of any such written word in being just as liable to sin-availablity via rumor yet umproven (yet, but maybe soon) as truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
I said MY peace, now you go on with your nonsense that never made any sense that was never meant to make any sense. You carry on about nonsense about books like the Masonic bible/texts comparasons, and I will compare my thoughts of any such written word in being just as liable to sin-availablity via rumor yet umproven (yet, but maybe soon) as truth.

Yes!!!!

And I thought you masons were odd. . .

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Don't start a$$-kissing to the masons just yet.

weren't you the one on and on for pages about Pike?

that is the nonsense I refer to.

edit: aka thinking Pike was the ultimate autobiography/novel writer of any Masonic text. Wasn't that you arguing about it?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Thats rich. I find myself in a strange place at the moment. I neither trust or particularly believe in freemasonry but calling them child abusers without supplying evidence is not playing the game.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I said they have been accused of ritual child abuse, as have the Vatican, and MJ. The Vatican has been accused, tried and although not formally charged they have paid extensive sums because of their 'employees', MJ was accused and nothing has been proven trial-worthy, The Masons have been accused for years by many....no such trial yet. What is your point??

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I said they have been accused of ritual child abuse, as have the Vatican, and MJ. The Vatican has been accused, tried and although not formally charged they have paid extensive sums because of their 'employees', MJ was accused and nothing has been proven trial-worthy, The Masons have been accused for years by many....no such trial yet. What is your point??

My point is who made these accusations? Honestly, it couldn't be clearer. Who claimed they were abused, when did this happen and where?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Have you just stepped into the new millenium because I could have sworn you seem over 20? You have never seen ever about masons being accused of such (if now, then where have you been)? Did you see my comment about reality and not caring about the details. The point is, you have to bust up a group from the top down, not from the bottom up. As if these guys would know anything about this kinda stuff nor would I even want to accuse these poor guys (4) or so regular masons of this kinda s**t. If you can't read, these guys that come here, or the ones we are likely to run into are regular, life-loving, innocent guys who don't have a clue. This has nothing to do with your agenda to ask me stupid questions about something you have 100% likely (as they have) heard about. This has everything to do with making sure that I made my point, with or without your comments.

hmm edit to brb because my keyboard is set for french and it is doing weird stuff to da engl

These guys (regulares) know me (around here) and know that I do not value your ridiculous questions. I have said...my peace. They know where I stand. They know where to find me online for a legit question or arguement. If I answer hmmm, no, they are just low level masons.

ok my keyboard is fixed and I could add punctuation. still a waste of time arguing with you Mister

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Actually, if you are going to bring down a huge structure you attack it at it's base, at the foundations so that the whole thing then collapses in on top of itself.
As for the rest of what you've written, if written is the right way of describing it, I'm lost for words. I don't know what you're getting at, and do you know what, I'm not sure I want too! You carry on spouting your inane nonsense and I'll keep trying to understand what all this brotherhood, back slapping, self indulging clap-trap known as freemasonry is all about.
By the way. Do me a favour? Don't call me buddy. It implies we're friends. . .

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Just like any large, there are variations in leadership and influences. The "Masons" aren't in charge but are a tool based of an exchange of favors. Just as members of the CFR or the bar association stay in good standing by required obedience. Most masons will never know they provided help to a nefarious interest by doing a special favor any more than a local cop would if they where asked to comply with a CIA or NSA interest. The whole system is based on franchise and favors. "You scratch my back I scratch yours". No the average mason will never know about that the real nature of the cause is any more than a Jesuit would know for at least the first twenty years or so.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I know enought about that bud.

I don't care that you don't get it, you are lower than the lower non-mason that I want to shake up. Don't question my motives buddy. I know of what I do and what I say, and it has nothing to do with you. Stick to your previously lame arguements with 'them'.

They will get it.

That is all that counts. They get my point.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Just like any large, there are variations in leadership and influences. The "Masons" aren't in charge but are a tool based of an exchange of favors. Just as members of the CFR or the bar association stay in good standing by required obedience. Most masons will never know they provided help to a nefarious interest by doing a special favor any more than a local cop would if they where asked to comply with a CIA or NSA interest. The whole system is based on franchise and favors. "You scratch my back I scratch yours". No the average mason will never know about that the real nature of the cause is any more than a Jesuit would know for at least the first twenty years or so.

I couldn't agree with you more. The masons provide a good hunting ground for the elite to find the next bankers, politicians, big business men and lawyers etc, to help them achieve their agenda. Its all about control and the elite make damn sure that everyone in positions of power ultimately has to do what they tell them.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I know enought about that bud.

I don't care that you don't get it, you are lower than the lower non-mason that I want to shake up. Don't question my motives buddy. I know of what I do and what I say, and it has nothing to do with you. Stick to your previously lame arguements with 'them'.

They will get it.

That is all that counts. They get my point.

Calling me lower than the lower non mason is a very hurtful thing to say. "Ouch!" I didn't question your motives! You say you know of what I do and what I say etc. . . I'll take your word for that. And then you finish with, they get my point. . . Do you know what? I doubt that very much, and quit calling me buddy!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

You obviously don't get out much. Good hunting for? Geez, how do you think these guys get hired to begin with?

re:my email

For the last time, I don't know who you are, or if you are friends of this mint dude who is on my a$$, suz does NOT joint clubs to gang up with or against other groups online (including masons). If you all are so group and clique, why aren't you here doing that yourself and leaving me every goddam thread on my own while you watch? This is as lame as Masons who are do-nothings in what I accuse of, no?

Do not mail me to join any affiliation that hates or propogates hate, I do not hate, I have a distaste for what the masons stand for (from what I have seen and read). It is personal and I will never discuss it.

So, from now on, if I post about the masons, or a mason thread, be clear I will not be influenced by other members nor do I need a group to all of a sudden come forward (hmm funny, none yet??) to even say 'yay suz' because I joined that group. I have yet to have anyone come forward except in mail that I am all that and a bag of tater chips.

Yanno, that doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is people that claim to dislike a group for being a bunch of cowardly whimps because they are lower echelon....

I do not, will not, ever be a follower. I didn't pay 16gs at university to have some emails mocking me that I should join a group of people who are too cowardice to show themselves.

I will come back, when I feel like it, to a Mason thread, if I am in the daymn mood, not because 2 or 9 anti-masons are here to distract me because they ...blaaa I will be back if I feel like it.

This is the point, why do you grown men that write me, feel the need to get other grown men (and I am a 5' frikn barely 2 woman, 109lbs) to join them?? I don't need a group of 3 or 40 to make me feel worthy.

You write about divide and conquer? Gimme a break, I divide, I conquer alone and you goons sit in emails asking me to join some group? Never!! grrr

[edit on 11-7-2009 by suzque66]

[edit on 11-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Godless heathens? That's unnecessary. I'm a faithful Christian.

There's also no evidence to prove for or against that the Freemasons came from the Knights Templar. Was your friend a member of the Lodge of Research, or a Grand Lecturer? It's kind of reckless of him to say that.

I make about $36,000.00 a year, not a master economists or genius of industry, but the Brothers do not hate me nor exclude me.

You're getting information from a bitter Mason that will say anything to defame a group that he no longer holds favor to.

What have the Masons done to make your life so bad that you have to "attack their base". The foundation of our Order is founded on values that will last longer than all of us.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
But then you would say that, wouldn't you!?

You and your secret handshakes.

I'm only kidding. I don't really see the masons as much more than a (perhaps slightly strange) kind of workers club for men. Although, admittedly I'm not too well versed in my Masonic conspiracies and I am willing to be convinced.

Originally posted by King Seesar
Here's something you folks should have a look at......

freedocumentaries.net...

Great site, cheers for that.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You couldn't be more wrong. My friend is still a master mason and wont have a bad word said about the fraternity accept for the money issue. He says that the masons that have money and are up and coming businessmen, lawyers, police officers, etc, get preferential treatment to the ordinary mason who struggles with a nine to five job.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

it sounds like your friends lodge has some snooty members. That is not what masonry is supposed to be about. Everyone meets on the level meaning all are equals. We have a guy who ran for state senate in our lodge and he is just another brother while wearing the apron.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I just realized who you are suzque66.

But wasn't your old ATS name Suzy Ryan or something like that?

Same ol' unfounded allegations about Masonic Ritual Child abuse.

Funny thing about that. In 20 years I cannot even remember a child being around any of the Lodges I've attended.

I guess I'm too low-level to know about that though.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

[edit on 11-7-2009 by senrak]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You may find this video interesting, may explain some of the confusion that is going on.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

I just realized who you are suzque66.

But wasn't your old ATS name SuzyRyan or something like that?

Same ol' unfounded allegations about Masonic Ritual Child abuse.
Good catch?www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join