It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Could be. He was a shriner too. But I think PooBah was in the Flintstones.
My dad was a Mason, Shriner, Legionnaire, VFW, Ret. AF, Ret. Post Office, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I don't believe he was a Moose or Elk, I get confused.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
RuneSpider i also have a copy of the Interlinear Greek English New Testament, i guess i prefer the King James Bible because from all the reading and study i'v done on the topic it seems to be the most legit.

JoshNorton thanks for backtracking all those posts i'v written, just trying to get the word out to people who might of missed those posts.

Network Dude this site tries to show you how much control and influence the Illuminati and to a lesser extent the Masons have on Hollywood, MK stands for MK Ultra it just shows symbolism of how people are split aka multi personality by others and how rampet these things are in hollywood and the whole world in general and how the Illuminati is behind much of this.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by King Seesar]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

As you will, however the translation done at the time were not very good.

While the Authorized Version remains among the most widely sold, modern critical New Testament translations differ substantially from the Authorized Version in a number of passages, primarily because they rely on source manuscripts not then accessible to (or not then highly regarded by) early 17th Century Biblical Scholarship.[102] In the Old Testament, there are also many differences from modern translations that are based not on manuscript differences, but on a different understanding of Ancient Hebrew vocabulary or grammar by the translators. For example, in modern translations it is clear that Job 28: 1-11 is referring throughout to mining operations, which is not at all apparent from the text of the Authorized Version.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

The Interlinear Greek English New Testament is supposed to be taken from the oldest known transcript from the New Testament, but after i did some research i was told and read that the King James Bible was the most accurate.

What version do you find is most accurate???

[edit on 8-7-2009 by King Seesar]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I may join the masons later as my daddy and his daddy were one, im in australia though so it is obviously different from eastern star or scottish rite, prince hall or washington etc etc etc.
My dad first introduced the freemason to me when i told him about the big NWO and Illuminati, a foolish belief that i had. he told me abut the stories of king solomon and hayrim mabiff etc., none of which he said were violating the secrets of the order.
It is fascinating freeemasonry, and i decided to do my research, and i have learnt, that the symbol on the reverse of the seal of USA is not a freemason one, it is a christian one, the catholic eye of provide, and the 3 sides of the triangle represent trinity. I learnt that none of the people who proposed the current seal in the US were confirmed masons, the only one who suggested a design who was confirmed mason was ben frank, and his design was a pigeon building a nest, that was unfinished, like the pyramid, to represent the growing nation of USA.
The i did some more history, i found that the illuminati were only connected to masonry, and masonry had no connection to the illuminati, and that the illuminati also had non masons, including college students, thus like skull and bones.
The illuminati HAVE NO REMNANTS, NO EVIDENCE OF A CONTINUATION EXCEPT FOR: reincarnations (frats like SaB and the New Illuminati), crazy huh?
And lastly, when all these politicians refferred toNWO, they reffered to international relations theory, look it up yourselves, i though, why would thay admitit, well tey didnt, they admitted looking towards the enahancedment on the UN, an example of NWO.
No proof, no nothing, just a wild fantasy.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Well the catholic church for one would give you a good argument.

I could give two craps what the Catholic Church thinks of me or Masonry. In my opinion a good portion of the world's ills are due to organzied religion and the likes of the Vatican.

Also, what constitutes evil. . ? To me a cult masquerading as a religion is something to be weary of especially when it claims to worship the same god as the christian faith. But to get back to the whole Illuminati thing.

Not all Masons worship Jesus as we have explained to you numerous times-including myself. Maybe eventually your comprehension of this fact will take hold and you will stop repeating yourself.

The Illuminati are the illuminated ones while the freemasons are always searching for light!

The Illuminati are make believe and you will have a hard time convincing me of their existence.

You could argue that as the masons climb through the degrees gaining more light once they reach the top they would indeed be illuminated and become part of the illuminated ones, the Illuminati. . .

You could argue anything you want, it does not make it true. I could argue that since you are not 'illuminated' you are therefore in the darkness and worship Satan. You do not worship Satan, do you? So how easy this becomes?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by unclekrabz

Then would you care to explain why such symbolism was used extensivley in the twin towers and numerology and ritualism surrounds the whole event (amongst the many other instances). Along with its connection to a small group of bloodlines that have controlled the planet for hundreds of years?

It looks like we have a group that secretly practises the occult and manipulates humanity at large in nefarious ways and they have been here for a very long time, you might very well call them the Illuminati. Do you disagree with this?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

Then would you care to explain why such symbolism was used extensivley in the twin towers and numerology and ritualism surrounds the whole event (amongst the many other instances). Along with its connection to a small group of bloodlines that have controlled the planet for hundreds of years?

It looks like we have a group that secretly practises the occult and manipulates humanity at large in nefarious ways and they have been here for a very long time, you might very well call them the Illuminati. Do you disagree with this?

I'm sorry but you seem to have the wrong forum for that kind of question. Try the 9/11 board for answers that are more likely closer to your taste

eta: Unless you believe that there was a Mason involved somewhere in its construction which (statistically speaking) there likely was. However, your whole post is kind of scattershot so it's hard to know just what you have in mind

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Have you ever heard the old saying, There's no smoke without fire? You spend ages telling us that you believe in god and then say that you couldn't give a crap what gods greatest followers, the catholic church, think of you! Or prerhaps we're talking about different gods?
As for the Illuminati. . . they are certainly real members of which are evident in government, the banks, royalty, the Bilderberg group and, I fear, the freemasons. And before you start crying prove it I can't and neither can you. All we can say is that these people in power wouldn't have got there if they hadn't belonged to a lodge.
You see, you don't know what goes on above you because you were never meant too. . . Your job is to keep pulling the punters through the door, take their hard earned cash and fill their head full of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Have you ever heard the old saying, There's no smoke without fire? You spend ages telling us that you believe in god and then say that you couldn't give a crap what gods greatest followers, the catholic church, think of you!

Because I am my own man.

Do you care what the Catholic Church thinks of you? Fine by me if you do, but I do not need to lead my life by edicts from an entity that is more about power and influence, in my opinion, then it is about the words and actions of Jesus Christ.

Also, who elected them 'God's greatest followers'? I am sure that there are some fundamentalists of other religions who would be willing to prove to you rather explosively that they are, in fact, God's greatest followers.

Or prerhaps we're talking about different gods?

No, I am talking about God, there is only one, unless you are implying that Satan is somehow God-like again.

As for the Illuminati. . . they are certainly real members of which are evident in government, the banks, royalty, the Bilderberg group and, I fear, the freemasons. And before you start crying prove it I can't and neither can you.

Exactly, we both can not prove their existence so my sentiment is, "Why worry about hypothetical groups or orginizations."

All we can say is that these people in power wouldn't have got there if they hadn't belonged to a lodge.

You can say anything you want, it once again does not make it so, however much you insist on it being such.

You see, you don't know what goes on above you because you were never meant too. . .

But somehow, through your God (Satan?) given wisdom, you seem to know all. Your pomposity is only matched by the obvious disdain and loathing you have for some of your fellow man.

Your job is to keep pulling the punters through the door, take their hard earned cash and fill their head full of nonsense.

Being that we do not recruit, they pull themselves through the door. As for their hard earned cash, annual dues in my jurisdiction amount to $75. If you think this figure constitutes a hardship then maybe you need to find more gainful employment.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You just don't get it do you? A Satanic group dont get together feeling bad about themselves because they worship a fallen angel! As far as they're concerned their god, Satan, is the top dog. It doesn't matter if they are right or wrong, in their twisted little heads Satan rules the roost. To them he is god, period. Therefore, if your masonic leader, the witchy master or whatever you call him, asked him if he believes in god he would reply yes, he wouldn't be lieing and as clever as you masons think you are you wouldn't be able to tell.
The same goes for those who want to climb the corporate ladder or gain promotion in some fields and careers. You cannot do it unless you belong to a lodge, and as network dude said, in any walk of life this is wrong and shouldn't happen. That alone should have people wondering just what the brotherhood is up to.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by Majestic23

I'm sorry but you seem to have the wrong forum for that kind of question. Try the 9/11 board for answers that are more likely closer to your taste

eta: Unless you believe that there was a Mason involved somewhere in its construction which (statistically speaking) there likely was. However, your whole post is kind of scattershot so it's hard to know just what you have in mind

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Fitzgibbon]

Yeh, go away and stop asking difficult questions! As for masons being present when the twin towers were built. . . I would say that the upper management of the building companies who constructed the towers were almost certainly masons. If they weren't they simply wouldn't be there. As for masons being responsible for them being destroyed? If the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are even half right then the overwhelming answer would be yes.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You just don't get it do you? A Satanic group dont get together feeling bad about themselves because they worship a fallen angel!

Who said they feel bad? You seem to have an answer for everyone and everybody, regardless of their own personal opinions.

As far as they're concerned their god, Satan, is the top dog. It doesn't matter if they are right or wrong, in their twisted little heads Satan rules the roost. To them he is god, period.

Really? Now you are an expert on Satanism? Is Quantum Physics not far behind?

Let me see if I can simplify this for you, sort of a pop-up version of how it works:

See God create the Universe! Create God! Create! See God make Angels! Make Angels God! Make Angels! See Satan fall from grace! Bad Satan! Bad! See God cast Satan from Heaven! Fall Satan! Fall!

It does not matter if you think Satan is as God, he is not a God, and if you took the time to do a little research you would find that Satanists recognize this fact. Read. Learn.

Therefore, if your masonic leader, the witchy master or whatever you call him, asked him if he believes in god he would reply yes, he wouldn't be lieing and as clever as you masons think you are you wouldn't be able to tell.

The Witchy Master does indeed believe in God. But hopefully you were able to absorb the recent lesson and realize that Satan is not a God. One can only pray.

The same goes for those who want to climb the corporate ladder or gain promotion in some fields and careers. You cannot do it unless you belong to a lodge...

I was a successful business owner for many years before I joined my lodge. If I had to rely on my Masonic Brothers to support the endeavor I would have been bankrupt.

Hardwork is the key to success in all careers and if you fail to achieve your goals or ambitions maybe it is time to be a little introspective and fault yourself before blaming others for your failure.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You're either being purposefully dense or your heads so full of masonic nonsense that you can't understand plain English. Its the same old story. masons are right, everyone else is wrong and when they get asked a difficult question or asked something difficult they have a little tantrum and start giving you an answer to something nobody asked them!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Its the same old story. masons are right, everyone else is wrong and when they get asked a difficult question or asked something difficult they have a little tantrum and start giving you an answer to something nobody asked them!

Really? What question have you asked me that I failed to answer? Unlike you, who has hypocritically stated that you are not here to answer questions, I have taken every opportunity to answer those addresed to me. If you feel that one needs further clarification then point it out.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's late so let me finish for tonight with this. My argument has always been that masons do not know what is going on above them and that the ordinary "brother" is there to sweep the floor, look after the building and make sure that the members are catered for. The response from the "brothers " was instant and in some cases, they even stayed on topic!!!
So if I'm wrong lets have a look what their beloved racist and masonic icon, Albert Pike has to say about it. . .This is what he had to say about the ordinary masons, the blue degrees.

Morals & Dogma.
"Conceals it's secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the elect and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of it's symbols to mislead, to conceal the truth which it calls light, from them and to draw them away from it."

So if you aint at the top of the pyramid, the elect, you aren't going to be let in on the secret of what's really going on. . .He continues to talk about the blue degrees and the masonic symbolism. . .

Morals & Dogma.
"It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. There true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of masonry. . ."

So, next time one of the higher ranking masons comes along slaps you on the back and calls you brother he's possibly congratulating you for being a brain washed patsy. But it gets worse. Here's how to make a good man better;
Scottish Rite-third degree.
"I do promise and swear upon the holy bible never to reveal where I have received this degree.. .and in failure of this I consent to have my body opened perpendicularly and to be exposed for eight hours in the open air so that the venomous flies may eat my entrails, my head to be cut off and put on a highest pinnacle of the world, and I will always be ready to inflict the same punishment on those who shall disclose this degree and break this obligation. So may god help and maintain me. Amen."

Yes you read it right. As part of the rite masons have to swear to commit murder and kill a fellow mason if he breaks the rules! Now I ask you, who in their right mind would want to be part of this disgusting, dispicable cult?
And I'll leave the final words (for now) to author and someone who's been a mason for twenty five years, Simon Gray. He writes;

"The truth is 99 percent of the mason will die without knowing what is really going on at the top. . ."
"

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It's late so let me finish for tonight with this. My argument has always been that masons do not know what is going on above them and that the ordinary "brother" is there to sweep the floor, look after the building and make sure that the members are catered for. The response from the "brothers " was instant and in some cases, they even stayed on topic!!!

This again is only your opinion and has no basis in fact. You have never been a Mason or, it is safe to assume, ever will be a Mason yet you 'know' more then all of us who actually are Masons. So be it.

So if I'm wrong lets have a look what their beloved racist and masonic icon, Albert Pike has to say about it. . .This is what he had to say about the ordinary masons, the blue degrees.

Oh boy, the age old Pike-taken-out-of-context quotes. Did you happen to read the entire chapter of which this is included? Further, did you understand the same?

Please tell me when you have done so that we may the better discuss the quotes you seem to have enjoyed cherry-picking to so poorly enhance your point.

So, next time one of the higher ranking masons comes along slaps you on the back and calls you brother he's possibly congratulating you for being a brain washed patsy.

Or maybe he looks upon me as his friend and Brother. It is good for you to have friends you know, particularly if they are visible.

Yes you read it right. As part of the rite masons have to swear to commit murder and kill a fellow mason if he breaks the rules! Now I ask you, who in their right mind would want to be part of this disgusting, dispicable cult?

The obligations are symbolic and are explained to the candidate prior to taking them. No one in these modern times can be so mentally incapcitated to think that these are literal. Can they?

Additonally, there is no Scottish Rite 3rd Degree here in the United States, it starts with the 4th degree. Another stellar example of your research skills.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus You say The obligations are symbolic and are explained to the candidate prior to taking them. No one in these modern times can be so mentally incapcitated to think that these are literal. Can they?

So are you saying in not so modern times that a Mason would kill another Mason, did that happen back in the day???

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
So are you saying in not so modern times that a Mason would kill another Mason, did that happen back in the day???

No, what I am saying that with the preponderance of diverse media that one can access it is quite simple to read the portions that explain to the candidate that these are merely symbolic. Any attempt to portray them as otherwise is extremley disengenious.

In the past I could understand if ignorant people, or those who may not have read a Masonic expose, believed otherwise, but just barely. There is no Masonic hit squad that wanders about, cutting ex-Masons throats from ear to ear and tearing their tongues out and to imply such is rather ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ive said it on this site before...I am a Mason...have been one for a little over 3 years now...and All I have to say is this...Not everyones going to like us....many will believe what they want about us and there is no changing their minds...thats ok...they are entitled to their own opinions...no matter how false...but if they want to know the "truth"...all they have to do is attend one of our public days...and ask all the questions they wish...most wont...so we're really beating a dead horse here..

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join