It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with alien language

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Looks similar to a radiation sign:

www.npl.washington.edu...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
To me those 'circles' are oval.

That is because you know nothing about perspective.

I made them oval because I compensated for perspective. The image of the crop circle is not straight down from above, it is at an angle, making circles look like ovals.

It amazes me how people will nit pick at things to help them believe, and they do so without thinking first. You guys are doomed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4895cfe7f062.png[/atsimg]

O.M.G! It turned from a circle into an oval!!! It must be an alien bottle cap!!

lewtra, almost every single one of your posts is in the UFO section. You sure you don't have some type of "agenda"?

[edit on 29-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
It looks like circuit boards to me. Maybe it is a free energy circuit?

Looks like a subspace transponder.
Definitely, a communication device.
The guys at S4 / Area 51 have probably figured it out already.
It was NOT man made.
Think it was?
Build a crop circle just like it here in the USA.
I'll even let you build it from 9 AM until 4 PM.
Good luck.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

We landed on the moon ... and did our astronauts immediately go looking for a flat patch of moon dust to scribble "Kilroy was here !" ?

The first thing I would do upon landing on the moon would certainly be to vandalize it. Anything you write on the surface will remain forever so why not? You write your name up there and someone could read it hundreds of years from now - assuming man doesn't blow up the moon with an anti-matter experiment in 2132.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
It was NOT man made.
Think it was?
Build a crop circle just like it here in the USA.
I'll even let you build it from 9 AM until 4 PM.
Good luck.

What makes you think it is impossible??
If you pre-plan, then excute fast, it could be done easily.

These following videos show how it could be done. Please note, they are not rushing, they are casually making it. If these people worked as fast as they could, or had twice as many people, it could be done in less amount of time:

[edit on 29-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Part 1 of this video at about 8:09 to 8:28, a guy using a 3 foot long piece of wood walks about 14 large steps that were also about 3 feet long. That means he flattened 126 square feet of crop in 19 minutes!

If he was in a hurry, I'm sure he could do more.

If they used heavy objects with wheels on them, they could probably do even more..

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Neat!! It's nice to finally see some video!

Brilliant!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

In regards to the conclusion that circles point to it being man made, I can see lots of repeating shape patterns in the snowflake in your avatar and circular patterns appear everywhere in nature, doesn't mean they are man made. As for the lines, I think that is more of a logical argument though I still believe that the crooked lines were done deliberately - if human made they still could be made straighter if desired.

Also, there are a lot of theories as to where crop circles come from, not just that 'aliens' made them.

The videos of crop circle makers only proves that some crop circles have been made by humans - not that all of them have. Even the crop circle makers themselves would admit to that:

"Whilst admitting that certain circles are clearly terrestrial in origin, the ‘true’ circles present evidence that simply cannot be replicated by mere humans; complex designs in fields that are mathematically precise, strange magnetic interference, bent not broken stalks, huge formations covering up to 200,000 square feet and strange orbs of light that seen above the formation of a circle."

Full article: www.flickr.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Yes it's an alien language but the writer is a junvenile because he's spelt 17 words wrong!

[edit on 29-6-2009 by daggyz]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelostone
reply to post by deejayiwan

i found this picture when looking up arcturian language
2.bp.blogspot.com...

very similiar, coincidence? who knows.

It's derived from a crop circle from a previous year.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
might just be me......but does anyone else see a key of some sort?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

OK, go ahead. Build it.
The pic is here.
Make an exact copy.
Go ahead and build the copy from 9 AM until 4 PM.
When you're done at 4 PM take a picture of it.
We will ALL be laughing at you when we see how truly UGLY
your copy turns out to be.
I'm laughing already.

At least you will get some good exercise making an absolute mess
stomping around in that wheat field.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What is up with the UK and crop circles anyway? Why do the brits enjoy making these things so much?

While they do appear in many different countries, clearly the UK has a 100 times more then anywhere else. Which would explain the vast majority there as being manmade.

But what about the others? Do these guys travel the world making crop circles? For what purpose, costly recreation I would imagine(the traveling part).

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You got any actual evidence that it was made by humans? You're talking as if you know that for sure, were you one of them? Just because it could be made by humans, aliens, pixies or peter pan doesn't automatically prove anything.

Disclaimer: my personal believe is humans too but that's just a personal opinion without evidence.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It looks a little suspicious. The lines of "text" in the longest one drift off to the left, and the "text" on the right drift in the same direction. Why isnt the head/cone directly underneath the longest line?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hey how about instead of complaining how you think the government's gonna keep this under wraps, why not go to a doctors office and the media, like your local paper and get this word out. It has to start somewhere, so instead of wasting away behind a computer, go out and make a difference. I know I will. Fight the power!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

Oh, to be young and naive again..

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My first opinion of this alleged ET language is simply that it is in some form of Binary syntax.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
To me it may be a simplistic version of hieroglyphics or even Mayan symbols. Someone needs to really compare every iconic language on the planet to this crop circle. If in fact this is a legitimate circle, the messenger might assume we understand symbols, since we sent ours out into the universe years ago. This is one of the most insightful circles i've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Guys this looks so man made for these reasons:

1. it's crummy. Not clear cut. Shows signs of waviness and overall typographical inaccuracies. But the large filled in areas on the top are perfectly shaped?

2. it's not letters unless you want to assume an alphabet that has no repeated letters. Sure we can say the message is "compressed" where slowly decrypting all the position of the balls will decode sub layers which in turn will decompress the sum of those layers, which in term identify other areas... but... really? why not just show 100 crop circles as different "pages" of the message instead of this uber cryptic message (all the more reason it's not an attempt to be a message... atleast they dont want us to understand it... lol)

3. It's fake. If it was a message... they wouldn't waste time trying to show you what pop culture thinks an aliens face looks like. Nor would they waste large real estate on simple shapes when the goal is to deliver data.

Cmon are you kidding me with this thing being real? It is real and the aliens are islamic extremists from the future

[edit on 30-6-2009 by FocusedWolf]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join