It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unidentified light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
These are pictures taken at dawn as seen above my backyard on 06/22/09.

I had been seeing this very bright flashing light by my house since March of 09. It struck me as strange because it as if it toggles when it flashes.

On the morning of the June 22, 2009 I couldn't sleep. It was around dawn when I walked onto my back porch. A very bright light caught my eye and I begin taking pictures with my blackberry. When I reviewed the photo's something very wierd was emanating from the light.

I've posted these on my media account to try and determine what this is. Can anyone help me identify?

I wil try and post here as well.

Thank you,

Pax

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here is the second picture. If you click on the tab 'more from this user, you can see the last 2.

I know this isn't lens flare. The same object appeared again at around 6:45am, this morning the 27th of June. It looked to be the size of a baseball. I watched it for approx. 7 minutes until it disappeared out of sight.

I also took pictures and will upload later.
There was no sound associated with this light.
One thing I did notice was it appeared to elongate as it moved ever so slightly.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hard to tell from your photos...

But try putting in the time and date at your location in this program called Stellarium to eliminate the possibility of it being a star or planet.

new topics

join