It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whilst out jogging.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
One day when out jogging in the park i felt this sudden pang in my lower back as if i had just been shot... it really did pang for a few seconds... ok, i've never been shot before but that's what i can relate it to going by what i've heard and seen... anyway after deciding to walk the rest of the way home thinking that i may have damaged a muscle or something i checked my back in the mirror and found this small bit of skin like a spot but it wasn't a spot, it was/is like a little bump with what looks like some small thing inside it... now i know some of you will probably say prove it (and maybe i will take a photo of it and put it up here) but it's true... this small bump was not there before and at the point in the park where i felt this pang there was only one person in sight who could have possibly put it there but i don't think he did i actually think something else shot me..... it's still there now in my back...

I've heard those storiesabout chips being put in people when they have been abducted and i'm just thinking that maybe this is some small chip that's been shot into my back....

but then again it could just be some strange skin problem.... it feels like a spot but no spots last this long... or it's like some insect inside my skin.... i dunno... i'm open to ideas....

BTW This happened last year.....

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Get a doctor to check it out?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Congratulations on your back acne. That pang was skin layers being ruptured by your jogging movements and then making contact with the puss.

You didn't know about it before because you weren't looking. Now you're paying attention because it hurts.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Kids playing around with a BB Gun....been there done that..!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Congratulations on your back acne. That pang was skin layers being ruptured by your jogging movements and then making contact with the puss.

You didn't know about it before because you weren't looking. Now you're paying attention because it hurts.

Sounds feasible but it's not acne, it could just be the skin ageing.... doesn't hurt now... only hurt for like a couple of seconds when it happened!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA
Kids playing around with a BB Gun....been there done that..!

There were no kids in sight!!

new topics

top topics

join