It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Students discover SwineFlu agenda, gets killed in London 2008.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Two More Bio-Chemists Murdered

I think this proves the coming Swine Flu is an conspiracy, there is so many statements supporting the fact that this is an Planed Bio Attack on the Populus of Earth..

Two French biochemical students, Laurent Bonomo and Gabriel Ferez, were murdered by Israeli Mossad-British intelligence assassination teams on June 29, 2008. Both Bonomo and Ferez were studying at the prestigious London Imperial College researching the origins of bird flu and the link to the alleged vaccines.

The murders were first revealed by France’s Directorate for Internal Security, not by Britain’s Scotland Yard, making it likely that the students were French intelligence officers. London police arrested Daniel Sonnex, 23, and Nigel Edward Farmer in the killings.

A joint French-U.S. Intelligence anti-terrorist task force in Paris, headed by former Secretary of State Colin Powell and former head of French intelligence Jean Crout�, for years has monitored the activity of the Israeli mercenaries. The patriotic American-French team has allegedly prevented various scripted terrorist attacks, i.e. false flags, on both the United States and Europe, with the planning of the attacks actually originating inside the compromised intelligence agencies of the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel and Germany, according to task force sources.

The two researchers had discovered that the alleged bird flu vaccine, H-7, which was designed to neutralize and stop the H5N1 avian flu virus, had been spliced using DNA to actually create a vaccine and an illness producing virus at the same time. The French students had also discovered that the bird flu vaccine, i.e. a virus, had links to U.S., British and Israeli laboratories associated with the noted Mossad agent, Dr. Philip M. Zackerie.

Israeli microbiologist Zackerie, known as “Dr. Zack,” worked for the U.S. bio-weapons lab at Ft. Detrick, Md., where he was photographed handling the strain of anthrax used in the post 9-11 attack according to published reports. He was a consultant at the FBI linked company Gilead Sciences Inc. of Boulder, Colo. Gilead Sciences has been linked to the 9-11 anthrax strain and to the bird flu vaccine.

The two French students, who had their apartment broken into one week before their brutal assassination, also had their lap-top computer stolen and their apartment fire-bombed.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have posted before that I have a physician acquaintance whose father used to work in bio warfare during WWII and he absolutely refuses to take a vaccine. Says he will wait for the 'herd effect'.

S&F OP very interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

This one didn't take a Sherlock Holmes to figure out. But now what to do about it?

Personally I am not afraid of this flu, I am more afraid of the vaccines. All that mercury. Will the shots have squalene in them too?

People who take those vaccines may go into a sudden shock and just conk out on the spot.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Lots of flags but only a few replies. OK ATS, they're coming to get you, they're going to chew you for a while like a piece of cheap bubble gum and they are going to spit you out.

Nobody can read anymore. Never mind.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The fluoride in the water worked pretty good. The mercury and squalene in the flu shots will finish the job. Goodbye. See you on the other side.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

had been spliced using DNA to actually create a vaccine and an illness producing virus at the same time.

Did I read that right? Does that mean the vaccine has both the virus (illness) to make us sick as well as the vaccine to make us better?

Someone help a girl out. I'm having a "this is your brain on eggs moment".

Star and flag for getting me confused

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Okay im not 100% sure but this is a list i found of vaccine fillers on a post by HulaAnglers

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone stock. Gov't policy is stride for stride with the US in this respect.

Some of those aspects of the additives we have found to be alarming:

1) ALUMINUM (two variants) - directly linked with Alseimer's Disease

2) AMMONIUM SULFATE - an inorganic chemical compound used a fertilizer and "protein purifier"; known to cause kindey & liver damage, gastrointestinal disfunctions

3) AMPHOTERICIN B - an "antifungal disinfectant", damages the urinary tract, bowels, heart functions,

4) RE-CYCLED ANIMAL TISSUE (multiple) - the building blocks of Mad Cow Disease

5) FORMALDEHYDE - used as "a preservative & disinfectant", known to cause cancer, chronic bronchitis, eye irritation when exposed to the body's immune system

6) MSG - now known to cause cancer in humans

7) PHENOL - a highly toxic disinfectant dye, attributed to liver, kidney, heart & respiratory damage

8) PHENOXYETHANOL (ANTIFREEZE) - proven to have extreme neurotoxic side effects

9) THYMEROSAL (MERCURY) - This additive alone was the catylist for another recent Class Action Lawsuit organized by mothers of children born with Autism & the many related behavioral disorders associated with it. Autism is now occurring at levels never seen before in history, 1 in 67. The average used to 1 in 20,000.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Threads like this make me want to haul ass from ATS as fast as possible. Hey I can play this game too. My website would like to report that sources close to reality have claimed the world is saturated with viruses. Some viruses mutate, cross infect to other species, combine, evolve. The frightening part is that this horrific conspiracy has gone on for millions of years! Sources within the NWO (anonymous sources) have confirmed the plan has been in action for 200,000 years to depopulate the planet. In other words... we're already dead.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

They figure it is more humane to kill you in place than to take you to a FEMA camp and let you starve to death.

Word.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
reply to post by wyleecoyote

They figure it is more humane to kill you in place than to take you to a FEMA camp and let you starve to death.

Word.

Sounds that way but my sources close to the vaccine manufacturing plant have stated once you take the vaccine your organs will liquefy over a 2 day period. This is NOT humane. My sources deep in the government say everyone will be physically forced to vaccinate, they state a vaxquad teams will administer it by force -those attempting to run will be shot with vaxdarts. Not only this but the vaccine's prototype designation is depop-x12

God help us all.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
IMHO I think that the swine flu is another government ploy to try and kill off more of the population. I think that they will try more and more agents to try and do this, leading up to probably a catastrophic event that will satisfy them.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

You don't know who I am. You don't need to. I have family, too like everyone else.

I have some interesting friends for a "newbie".

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alienseeker

You know, I'll so pass on the animal guts, but the neurotoxen...
That's right up my ally.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
er I dont get it. 2 people have already been convicted of his murder and sentenced to 35 - 40 years.
Why would intelligence officials torture and stab people 50 - 200 times for hours before hand?

One of the 2 in prison apparently confessed to his ex girlfriend: www.mahalo.com...

Why do people star and flag such a story referencing an article which provides no proof whatsoever?

Please show us more.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You make it sound like this virus being man-made is far fetched? This is actually one of the more plausible conspiracies on this site.

Adrian Gibbs, one of the scientists that helped develop Tamiflu and author of many publications, as well as many other scientists, doctors, and governments have basically noted that this virus does not seem natural. The WHO refutes this.

If it wasn't released on purpose, it could have been accidentally leaked to the public. This is a 4 strain hybrid. Two swine flu strains (one from europe, one from asia), one avian flu strain (from North America), and one human flu strain. The logistics for this to occur naturally...well it just seems so unlikely as it would involve cross species reinfection in many world areas.

I'm not saying the vaccine is or isn't dangerous, but I do believe there is a high chance that this virus was created with money in mind. The amount of money a vaccine for this virus will make for people, such as Donald Rumsfeld, is going to be astronomical. So, it isn't necessarily about population control..

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Nickmare]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
Sounds that way but my sources close to the vaccine manufacturing plant have stated once you take the vaccine your organs will liquefy over a 2 day period. This is NOT humane. My sources deep in the government say everyone will be physically forced to vaccinate, they state a vaxquad teams will administer it by force -those attempting to run will be shot with vaxdarts. Not only this but the vaccine's prototype designation is depop-x12

Ha! Yeah and you're yet another faceless stranger claiming to have "proof", "sources" and "friends" whilst not providing any concrete information to the public.

Live the fantasy.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nickmare

You make it sound like this virus being man-made is far fetched? This is actually one of the more plausible conspiracies on this site.

Adrian Gibbs, one of the scientists that helped develop Tamiflu and author of many publications, as well as many other scientists, doctors, and governments have basically noted that this virus does not seem natural. The WHO refutes this.

If it wasn't released on purpose, it could have been accidentally leaked to the public. This is a 4 strain hybrid. Two swine flu strains (one from europe, one from asia), one swine flu strain (from North America), and one human flu strain. The logistics for this to occur naturally...well it just seems so unlikely as it would involve cross species reinfection in many world areas.

I'm not saying the vaccine is or isn't dangerous, but I do believe there is a high chance that this virus was created with money in mind. The amount of money a vaccine for this virus will make for people, such as Donald Rumsfeld, is going to be astronomical. So, it isn't necessarily about population control..

Likewise it is not any more far fetched to assume that with the ease of global travel and the million pig cage farms that these things are also man made in a sense that we caused it with our own stupidity. Pandemics wiped out countless humans long before the idea of governments even existed. But to think it's all natural and no conspiracy involved well it's all to -yawn- for most people to accept. I won't discount that it's man made, and accident or a conspiracy, but hard evidence is needed for such wild claims.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I accept that there is a good chance it is a natural mutation.

But, I do wonder if biological warfare begins, would we even know? Determining exact origin of a multi-strain virus could be difficult.

Likewise, if drug companies were creating viruses to make money through vaccines.

It is a scary world we live in.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Nickmare]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Textreply to post by ChemBreather

This is incredable information. Of cource most of us already knew this was engineered by the US government. The New World Order has said for years, they want to kill 90% of the population. This is their final plan. We can stop them if enough of us know the truth. Keep up the fight and keep speading the truth.
To those who say this isn't real, go and drink another glass of floride and eat some more of their GMO food. You will find out we are right,but, it will be too late for you. Mabey the rest of us will survive, You will NOT.
Doubting thomas's will all be dead long before the fight is over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join