It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is disclosure selfish?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sure we all know that theres Alien life forms out there. There has to be.
Edgar Mitchell tells us so. So what if there is ? You didn't know already?

Do your kids , your wife or your parents really want to know this ? Will it improve their value of life ? Somewhat you say?

Well Aliens are very unique weird people , and i must say that if you're imagining human beings that can actually talk English , well then you're completely wrong.

Imagine a human ant , it can't speak it uses something similar to radar to communicate with its community. This is , in my opinion what majority of the alien species would be like , sure there will be humanoid forms , but we're a very unique bunch and the odds of coming across another civil human form would be like fishing for boots.

Now imagine seeing Earth from an advanced alien civilization looking down on Earth. How great they think we are and how loving and caring we can be. We live on the most beautiful planet imaginable , whats the point of confusing people and interrupting the flow of their mind. The ENVY of some of our space brothers would be enough for them to want to protect us and make sure we're ok .

We really are living in paradise and to add confusion in to the mix could be a downward spiral to chaos.

People need to live their lives and fulfill their path and destiny. Yeah space is just as amazing but we've still ALOT to learn about all living things on this planet before we look outwards to others.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I know a lot of the people in the UFO community try hard to get the point across to anyone they can , but the reality is 3/4 of the population doesn't give a dam.

You try to explain things to people and they look at you like you're crazy. What can you do ?

Three Quarters of the population just want to go on with their lives and get their new car and spend time with their family. They have enough pressure in their daily lives to deal with let alone some Advanced Alien Race coming from God knows where to study us.

All im saying people is the answers are there for people who want them. For those that don't they can go on living their lives the best way they know how.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We're getting to the stage in our technology where it's very hard to distinguish a real UFO from a man made 'experimental' craft. 99% of us couldn't tell the difference.

Having faith and believing is enough in my opinion. Digging around and searching for the answers can give you the information you need but it won't help your life. Think of how good we have it here.

"We're on a F%@ing rock flying through space"

Enjoy it , while we still can.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Now im not one to care for flags or stars (as seen in my previous posts) , all i care about is speaking my mind.. Where has UFOlogy come in the last 20 years? We're still behind the curtains and it's painful to watch.

Is this going to be the same in another 20 years? Will we have wasted many hours expecting something to happen instead of living our happy normal lives the best we can? Im thinking Yes.

We've barely touched the moon and people are expecting us to have full disclosure on Extraterrestrials and advanced propulsion ? Slow down a minute.......... think how far we have come in the last two decades.

I know there's supposedly a conspiracy that we are on the moon , and hey , i don't doubt it , but that doesn't mean we're living it up with cheese and wine , if anything we're probably doing very badly if indeed we are on the moon.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Imagine if Disclosure was made in the medieval times , we would all now be worshiping some weird alien creature from the Aquarius galaxy.

Instead we have an open mind about the universe and don't follow any specific agenda , even religion is ok because it gives people faith to go on with their normal lives (not that i am religious)

new topics

top topics

join