It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill S-18 passed!!! NOT Much time left!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
That's one out of 50.. The world is not going to end. Even authorities have a family to go home to. Quit fear mongering. "We have like 2 weeks left OMG" bull#!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm from the Boston area. It's interesting to note the federal government recently supplied the Boston police dept 200 M-16's and I've heard we are getting some granade launchers soon too. Medical martial law bill, and now military arms. They are definately getting ready for something.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It is so great when information is taken out of context and presented with a emotional claim with no apparant links to the context.

Well done.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Old immunities don't matter. Whatever immunities you have right now, they don't help you one bit against Swine Flu. Your blood type doesn't matter, being in good health doesn't help you (in fact, it may harm you,) and having had every other version of the flu that's out there won't help your immunity either.

That's the whole point behind the Swine Flu scare. That's why it's such a threat: There are no previous cases of this particular strain, so there is no previously existing immunity.

The multi ton elephant no one wants to talk about is that Mexicans are much more prone to H1N1 than the non Mexicans living in the border states.Of course Mexico has problems with sanitation, TB , and starvation, ,however, Canada does not have any of those problems but the the native Indians of Canada are still having trouble with H1N1. Almost all Indians with a few exceptions are O+.I would really love to know the blood type of the non Indians who are dying of H1N1. I do think having a great natural immune system may offer the descendants of people who evolved in the worlds hotspots an advantage. Something else to consider, if the goal of H1N1 is to reduce the population, O positive is the most common blood type on earth.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown

Something else to consider, if the goal of H1N1 is to reduce the population, O positive is the most common blood type on earth.

Targeting those with type 0 blood wouldn't be great for the remaining blood types. On the other hand those with AB blood are of no use to other blood types and can only take from them.

Individuals with type O blood do not produce ABO antigens. Therefore, their blood normally will not be rejected when it is given to others with different ABO types. As a result, type O people are universal donors for transfusions, but they can receive only type O blood themselves. Those who have type AB blood do not make any ABO antibodies. Their blood does not discriminate against any other ABO type. Consequently, they are universal receivers for transfusions, but their blood will be agglutinated when given to people with every other type because they produce both kinds of antigens.

source

also, I am of american indian decent and have type A+ blood.

(this was my first post, hopefully i did this right.... please excuse me if I didn't)

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The doctor in charger of the swine flu for the world health organization is a Dr Fukuda. Look it up in Wikipedia. This Dr. Fukuda is the guy that will declare and epidemic and mandate the vaccination. Now remember Madoff, made off with alot of investors money, are you going to give Dr. Fuk-U-DA rule over your health.

There is something in a name. WAKE-UP before you are F....ked by this good man.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

or fema coffins that hold up to 3 bodies and originally patented for cremation. these coffins are made w/air tight lids and easily transportable.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Lol lets not forget, these are just illusions of a materialistic world. this is something all must realize, for a shift to occur.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join