It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict To Meet with Barack Obama in July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Barack Obama is scheduled to Meet with The Pope on July 10, 2009.

Fr. Federico Lombardi, director of the Vatican press office, has confirmed that the Pope is available to meet with President Barack Obama on July 10 in the Vatican. Obama will be in Italy meeting with the Group of Eight (G8) industrialized nations in L'Aquila, east of Rome, July 8-10.

Amoung other things to be discussed:

“The financial and economic crisis clearly shows that certain economic-financial paradigms that have been dominant in the past years must be rethought.”
www.examiner.com...

Ahem...

More here:

Pope to meet Obama July 10 during evening audience

Catholic News Service

VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- Pope Benedict XVI will welcome U.S. President Barack Obama to the Vatican July 10 for an audience scheduled to begin at 4 p.m.

Obama will visit Italy July 8-10 to participate in the Group of Eight summit, a meeting of leaders of the world's wealthiest nations. The meeting will be held in L'Aquila, site of a devastating earthquake in April.

After the G-8 summit, the president and his wife, Michelle, are scheduled to fly to Ghana, arriving late July 10.

Although Pope Benedict usually meets heads of state and government in the morning, the Vatican agreed to host Obama's first visit to the papal palace the evening before he flies to Africa.

www.catholicnews.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well, Vatican City is one of the wealthiest nations... Very nice of the Pope to invite Obama.

Man, everyone gets to go to Ghana but me. And I really really want to go there!!! I hear the food is excellent.
I'm not even being sarcastic it's in my top three of places to travel to.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was .......Oh my God........is it going to be on July 11 ?...........nope just the 10th.......

1260 countdown is coming....................

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Ah yes The City on Seven Hills...
Congratulations to your on your graduation!

reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Yeah...I have been following this date for months now...reason is I read this strange article that talked about President Obama taking time off and the date it starts is July 11, 2009. He will "rest". No kidding. Here is the write up...news.yahoo.com...

Bizarre, I say. Bizarre!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Yeah you saw that man on Youtube and the third day I will rest joke leading to December 22 2012 the universal time date for 12-21-2012. Obama pointed to July 11th but Maitreya is the real Anti-Christ. Remember they thought John the Baptist was the Christ too, but this time Obama is the evil John the Baptist. His campaign clearly showed this. I checked it out. However I believe that 12/21/2012 is the date that the Two Witnesses start not die.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

You know Christmas being pagan and all. They couldn't be resurrected on Satanic holiday that they think is the correct date of Yeshua's birth.

top topics

join