It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed! Red Alert!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
reply to post by eightonefive

Since you know where he lives why don't you give out his address?

I'm sure some other people would like to talk to him too.

I would not recommend that, also I believe it would violate the rules here at ATS.

And really, you don't need a home address to "talk" to someone do you?

How about a public phone number or e-mail address?

You can get banned for posting personal info here I believe.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

You're just full of good advice tonight...huh?

Well, come to think of it , I think that would be a great idea.

Somebody NEEDS to talk to him and his brother at the White House.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow someone on here actuelly defending this plan.I guess it is true about like minded people not being able to think for them selves,just follow the heard.

Anyway what about people on Deathrow in prisons? is Obama going to get rid of these people and narrow down appeals to say ONE then exacute them.Lot of money to be saved there.And what about street people,what purpose do they serve in Obamas world??It must be a real powerful feeling to be JUDGE and JURY.Where does it end with this guy??!!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You know...I've reconsidered... Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way, at least there won't be anymore force fed treatments if somebody denies treatment, they will accept that. So I will say, maybe this plan isn't all bad.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Don't you guys get it?
It doesn't matter who we elect, the agenda continues full steam and unabated.

This isn't Obama's personal policy any more than it is Clinton's or Bush's

The elected pawns are just that.

It's larger than any one specific individual and when you focus on any particular one or more insidiously their political affiliations (like most partisan radio/TV hacks), you are helping to enable the deceit perpetrated on the common citizen by the manipulative media that isn't any more liberal than it is conservative.

Glen Beck is media. Rush is media. Paul is media.

Really...do you think Obama planned this from infancy up until now and had the clout to pull off some personal quest? Isn't it more reasonable to imagine that he is a cog in the wheel of the manipulative oppression that plauges this American country and threatens to rob it of everything that keeps anyone reasonably secure?

Do you really think if McCain was elected it would be any different?
Everyone MUST play ball and since this is the case, no one can be singled out or trusted.

You give Obama more credit than he or any politician deserves and consequently reveal how manipulated you really are.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Will Obama Take Your Guns Away?

That is a question that will net many results on Google and is a scary thought...

Now we get this report, plus this from MSNBC, certainly mainstream media

Obama- Preventive and Indefinite Detention
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All those Fema camp preparation rumors

So what is it going to take to wake us up before its too late?

I have heard arguments about whether or not the Military would 'follow orders and turn on the people, or if they would side with the people in a crunch. I uses to say "No way would they turn on us, but then I remember Kent State so many years ago

Then add to that all those horror stories of how some police deal with civilians who have done nothing like the case where they shot the Mayors dogs because no one checked the address on a stakeout gone wrong

Now I am not so sure they won't...

But then they don't have to...

If they keep taking our guns... it will be

Us

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0505b8985992.jpg[/atsimg]

Against

Them

These are just one of the many UAV's that carry awesome fire power and do not need a military pilot... They are controled by some kids with joy sticks at Indian Springs with a satellite upload. War can be reduced to a video game. These things could take out your house and you wouldn't even see them

Right now they are using unmanned predators to patrol the Mexican and Canadian Borders SAY WHAT???

U.S. launches another drone plane to patrol Canadian border

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security launched another unmanned surveillance aircraft over the Canadian border on Monday, this time in the Great Lakes area, to try to stem the flow of drugs, migrants and terrorists into the country, U.S. officials told CBC News.

The U.S. has been using the Predator B drone aircraft to patrol its border with Mexico.

www.broadbandreports.com...

www.cbc.ca...

When we tossed the Brits out at the Boston Tea Party at least both side were somewhat evenly matched... but now? What are our options? Germany once had Homeland Security too, the Schutzstaffel literally "Protection relay" (network) We know them today as the SS

I never thought I would hear this stuff from a Democrat

[edit on 27-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

You keep talking about all of the behind the scenes men, and how nobody can get to them, and Obama is just a pawn...etc.

Did you ever stop to think about the fact that the only way to get to the pit of a peach is to bite through the top layers first?

I say you have to start with the pawns.

And the best way to do that is to start voicing your opinions on these reform bills and ridiculous expenses. Voice it to as many people as will listen and as loudly as you can. You have to start somewhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You know I simply don't think it's worth wasting our time on debating this. Just stick to herbal/home remedies and try to tough it out. We know this is the best bet in either the current or proposed sit. It's best just to avoid the doc's and the hospitals. It's to our benefit to learn how to treat ourselves at this point. And if you need real medicine you can always cross into Mexico and buy it over the counter there. But you didn't hear that from me , ssssshhhh.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The only means we have to revolt is through the ballot boxes and through constant pressure on our elected representatives and in overwhelming numbers.

Outside of that if it passes the best option barring violence which we have no chance, would be to collectively abandon the DOLLAR and all forms of US trade and currency.

We could revert back to the age old methods of barter and trade, raise our own crops, produce our own goods and trade without government currency... If done in large enough numbers the government will collapse, without our earnings providing their revenues they cannot sustain themselves and will collapse. However this would require a large percentage of the US population to participate in order to be effective, and there is a potential for confrontation with the government.

Seriously, I hope there is never a time when the people are so desperate that they would consider any of these options... But with the changes that are coming, the oppression, lost freedom and liberty I am afraid that some kind of revolution will happen... I can only hope that it is well organized.

Our best bet for now is to pressure our elected representatives, and VOTE in the elections, with much greater concern and scrutiny of those who we elect in the future.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Outside of that if it passes the best option barring violence which we have no chance, would be to collectively abandon the DOLLAR and all forms of US trade and currency.

We could revert back to the age old methods of barter and trade, raise our own crops, produce our own goods and trade without government currency... If done in large enough numbers the government will collapse, without our earnings providing their revenues they cannot sustain themselves and will collapse. However this would require a large percentage of the US population to participate in order to be effective, and there is a potential for confrontation with the government.

Now that is the best solution I have heard yet. In my 'circle' we already have a barter system of sorts in place and back in Toronto there is an association of Business men that have such a system. It worked well and in effect it was like having money. If I had several older security systems in stock I could install them in houses but that person may not have any item or skill I could use... so my systems were recorded at value in a book and like credit, I could use that at any participating member Usually it worked out 10% of your business was under the barter

One of my neighbors has chickens, right here in downtown Vegas. He is retired and cuts peoples grass in return we give him stuff. He also has enough eggs that we all get some every week.

The house behind me is a Mormon elder with his own network of helper. Just last week they brought the scouts over to clean the yard of the old lady across the street

Your right it would work if done in numbers

But if it came to push or shove... I find this refreshing...

No weapons but mass numbers

Chinese riot police suppress protesters at Hubei

Oops that one was cut off just as it gets good here is the whole one

20090620石首一心(2)The people in Shishou are angry!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
There were only 1 billion humans on Earth in 1800 there are now nearly 7 billion. Do the math Einstien's. Too Many People...way too fast. At some point humanity will have to intervene on the idiot popluations of overproducing morons. Why not now? The alarmist title of this thread is hysterical. Get a clue people. California is falling apart due mostly to the uncontrolled borders permitting illegals to overwhelm the system bringing it back to its third world past. Yuck. Close the border and send them all back. Yes.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Great thinking. I'll bet you're a fox news/Limbaugh regular. This country is going downhill thanks to people like this. All of this moronic logic deserves trashing to the highest degree. So, after you abandon the dollar what's next. Are you going to be trading your Ozzie n Harriet trading cards for a quart of milk?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The problem with healthcare and Obama's approach is that we don't need it.

The uninsured already get healthcare and the problem is prevention. You can fix that by sending them 2 free physicals per year or whenever they want a check up they pick up a voucher and get a free physical. You can have a National Healthcare Charity with government oversight to help suppliment costs.

The real problem is big government and they will use this to control who lives and who dies. This is why I said supporting Obama was dangerous. The country did not need another ideologue after Bush. Obama was the most liberal Senator in the Senate and he's blinded by his ideology.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
After watching most of the video and reading the first page or so of comments, I really had to double check to make sure that I wasn't at a parody site.

Denial of service to the elderly, chronically ill and poor? And how is this different that the way the US system works now? How many chronically ill people get health insurance? Oh no, that's right, they go bankrupt then often die when they run out of money. The elderly? the poor? Aren't those the people that already die because they can't afford health care in the US?

My father practiced medicine in Canada and then moved to the US to get away from socialied medicine. He returned in about a year saying that as flawed as socialized medicine was, at least it allowed him to abide by his Hippocratic oath because he did not have to turn away people he could treat and condemn them to a life of pain or even to deat because they didn't have the money.

If the US already had universal health care, then the arguments might hold some water, but really.. this is total spewing of manure. The only difference between the US system of appropriationing out health are and the eugenics model is that money is the deciding factor, not race. Obama may be able to bring a bit of humanity into the health marketplace (and I find it appalling that people's lives and health are treated as commodities to make money off of) which I am sure is really annoying all those companies that make such wonderful profits off of illness.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Posted this on a similar forum:

Ok guys, I've been reading a lot of scary sh*t about Obama(nator)'s recent activities, and quite frankly, I am scratching my head over why people would let all these critical issues just slip by. Especially when things are starting to get kinda ridiculous already...

I wouldn't be surprised if the US government is doing another Kissinger Report, but this time not on foreign countries, but on its own soil. The root of why many countries got those crappy vaccines, btw.

With regards to Eugenics, I recommend you guys read this book entitled "The Men Behind Hitler". It's very informative and an eye-opener.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenLogic

Great thinking. I'll bet you're a fox news/Limbaugh regular. This country is going downhill thanks to people like this. All of this moronic logic deserves trashing to the highest degree. So, after you abandon the dollar what's next. Are you going to be trading your Ozzie n Harriet trading cards for a quart of milk?

How about a quart of beer before they apply a massive sin tax on that as well?

I cant stand fox news and Limbaugh, and the like, and I have posted what I think about those asshats in numerous threads.

If you must know I was an Obama supporter, dig through my early threads and posts if you dare, the proof is all there!

I was fooled, and admit that I was a fool.... This should not be a partisan issue my friend, in time perhaps you will wake up to the new reality that is being forced upon us.

This country was in trouble, that trouble was an opportunity, it has been and is being exploited to the fullest to push through the most extreme and damaging agendas in our history, spending that is unfathomable and unsustainable, social programs that will limit personal freedom and liberty. the death of a capitalist system and the greatest country on the planet and people like YOU want to play partisan games and point fingers?

Wake up!

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Shades1035

His plan is to eradicate the caucasian race you're diluting yourself if you think there's any other reason for him to do this. We'll be put inconcentration camps soon. You can take his side, what will you be saying when his"Brothers" are carting you off to the gas chambers?

And you know this how? You have proof (and I don't mean Rush Limbaugh telling you it is so)? Or did this knowledge just pop into your head without any factual basis... on no wait.. that's called a delusion. So back up your claim that Obama is attempting to commit genocide, and considering the charge, you better have some really convincing evidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by ldyserenity

The elderly and poor will suffer from denied treatment, but to a degree that happens now without the plan.

As they do now under the current system. No change there.

The problem with the health care plan and agenda is that it will create a massive bureaucracy that will be impossible to fight, or circumvent in order to get denied or withheld care. Leaving some people with no choice but to accept their fate, take their pills as slowly die from a condition that could have been treated under our current system.

Have you looked at the massive bureaucracy that in involved in private health insurance? And how many people in the US are denied care, have care withheld or have no choice to accept their fate based on the decisions of what their health insurance will or will not cover? And many people in the US do die from conditions that could be treated in the US system but are not because they don't have insurance.

If you want to get a good idea of what will happen here with socialized health care then look to the nations that already have it, and see for yourself the results... Read the stories from citizens in those countries and see how bad it really can be.

Even though they admit to flaws in the system, when polled Canadians almost inevitably say the thing they are most proud of in their country is the universal health care. They may grouch about some aspects of it, but they do not want to get rid of it -- but they do want it to be more efficient.

The government cannot possibly provide health care for EVERYONE without cutting costs, there are only a few ways that can be done.

Delay treatment, deny treatment, deny costly procedures, medications, and treatments, cap pay for doctors and all medical staff members etc.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see what that will do.

Again, not seeing how this is different from the current system unless everyone in the US has insurance that allows them to see whatever doctor they want and take whatever treatment their doctor suggests without having to get pre-authorization from a bureaucrat (insurance carrier) and never have to put up a cent. Oh wait.. that is how it works in Canada. We would not want to inflict that on the US now would we?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by metamagic]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic
Again, not seeing how this is different from the current system

If you cant see the differences then I can't help you. You will learn of it on your own if the reform plan passes, and when you do, if you or a loved one is denied treatment and you find it impossible to fight the system and government bureaucracy, or circumvent the system to obtain denied treatment you will see more clearly. There will be no way back from this.

I suggest you study as much of this plan as you can.

I have.

Stay away from all the partisan bull# and form your own opinions for a change.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

I don't get you guys relating this to Hitler. Who's running these programs in the US government? Germans? LOL. Its JEWS running these programs. Look at who is in charge of Dof Health Services and Homeland Security and the FDA.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join