It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Needles Found in Patient's Body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

100 Needles Found in Patient's Body

www.vinaminh.com

Ezhou, China – Liu Lijian, 46, got the shock of his life when he went to see a doctor for a casual checkup over some minor pain. When doctors examined him, they found needles stuck in every part of his body except for his head. Over 100 to be exact; 38 of which were found in his stomach alone.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.fox8live.com
www.metro.co.uk

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I couldn't find too much more detail about this guy, but posted what I had. Needles in his body for 40 years or so is pretty bizarre. I wonder how come he hadn't noticed them until he was 46? I guess he's never been to the airport. Some kind of strange acupuncture when he was a kid? Where the heck were his parents when he was filling himself full of needles. I couldn't find any information on whether they were removed successfully or not. Maybe another poster can help me out.
www.vinaminh.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

It could be an extreme case of piquerism.

Piquerism is a psychosexual disorder in which one finds pleasure in penetrating one's body with sharp objects (pins, razors, knives, etc.) This is often used as a form of expression, punishment; or for sexual pleasure that is derived from sadomasochistic fantasies.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He is obviously the subject of an intense Vodoo curse and Chango is very angry at this man.

I recomend sacrificing one Billy Goat, two Bull Frogs and one must be named Jeremiah, and taking two aspirins and calling someone besides me in the morning!

Early afternoon would be ok but definately not the morning!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

*nods*
Or sometimes patients with dementia will do similar things out of compulsion. I remember reading articles in a Physician's Assistant's Journal and many of the strange insertions (pencils, staples, etc) were in patients with forms of dementia.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

There's always the possibility of child abuse in this case and he's rationalizing with a screen memory of having a needle fascination as a child. Really, not enough information is there. It just sounds a bit fishy.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

There really isn't much information in that article. If he truely has no idea how they got there maybe it's a case of DID brought on by extreme chilhood abuse.

new topics

top topics

join