It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One world gov't ... why bad?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredMacdaddy16
You guys have forgotten that there is difference among people and that people would never agree with each other. One govt wouldnt be able to change that, diff races of ppl would think differently. seriously you dont expect teh majority of people to agree with one world govt because 1. people prefers being unique 2. diff races would prefer to be led by their own race 3.if teh majority of teh ppl dont agree with OWG(one world govt)it would b impossible for teh govt to cease control of teh world unless they use a mind control device which would b stupid because why not just use that to stop crime war etc.

thats where the 80% population reduction comes in

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's bad b/c :

1. They usually have their own self intrest in mind(power,$, slaves, celebrity, "immorality",etc.)
  2. They tend to show a connection to Ancient Egyptian relgion/ Aztec/ Masonic relgion which indoctrinates to look for power in one's group/ self to achive all goals !
  3. If you look at UN laws on different sites you can see they are planning on controling all goverments as an uncontrolled "controlled" ogliarchy.
  4. The NWO has been assimillating ppl in by using the capitalists and educational systems of the world to brainwash ppl.
  5. Plus, the verivchip(gets cold, cold, cold, FREZZING shivers) scary.

Some of the info is on the web, if not check out the educational books your local libary has on different countries. I studied taht for two years till I could see it. It's really, really, really, Buffy in Chucky, Carrie, and Friday the 13th scary.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
unless the grass roots movement wrests control of this needed unification, it will not work. today, we have the eu, nafta, & apec, three is not far from one, and these 3 org's. are in place now.
to fix the inequity in our present world, a global gov't is a must.
it will happen, but will we be directing it or being directed?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
A one world government will only work if our world government has other worlds to interact with, at the moment, there is no evidence to suggest other worlds are out there with life,etc. A single government will happen one day, its the next logical step.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
A one world government will only work if our world government has other worlds to interact with, at the moment, there is no evidence to suggest other worlds are out there with life,etc. A single government will happen one day, its the next logical step.

why are others needed?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Governments need to do more then just do the people's work, they need to interact with other governments.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
sorry for my stupidity, but i still cannot see why. for periods of time various nations were isolated and carried on. would not the administration of all the different regions interactions be enough to keep it busy?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by adcadcadc
Please tell me why a one world gov't would always be bad or infringe on our personal freedoms??

The two major threats IMO of a centralized world government are as follows:

1. The larger the population of rule of a governing body the less voice at the individual level. As a person of a city, state and a nation, I have much more say on the city level than I do at the state level, and far far less say at the national level. It is the inherent decreaes of representation per capita that diminishes the individual's voice. Furthermore, the more diverse the demographics, the more diversity lost in the central rule. France's laws and policies reflect the will of the French people, and so can be said for England. But a centralized world government would require a compromise between all nations which would reflect the will of no single nation.

2. Group think. There is example after example that can be presented of the dangers involved in allowing a handful of people to govern many. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. And the greater the power at stake, the more corruption. In any single group there will be a dominant personality that can sway the others toward unhealthy, illogical thinking - worse yet toward group think which basically equates to a handing over of the individual's logic to the will of the group - and the will of the group usually being set by the dominant personality. The psychological effects that can play out in a small group of deciders are frightening. No matter how much one wants to believe that there would be a "governing body" - that body would have one personality that would eventually effect the others and lead to the single viewpoint of the dominator.

Edited the typos that seem to always exist. *

[edit on 2-12-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So what are the alternatives? I agree, the dangers are very real, but see no other way to get humanity all pulling in the same direction. The west will clearly have to give up much of our luxuriant excesses, so the poorest can have a bit better life, and of course, many will resist forcefully.......so what do we do?
Are we toast?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The fear I have of a one world government is this--redistribution of wealth on a massive scale--the Third World trying to "get theirs" from the developed world.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If there was a one world goverment that would mean that there would be no citizen of any country but rather we would be citizens of this world.

No passports, no National ID cards but just one form of Identification...

I would like to be able to travel the world to new lands without calling them countries...

How cute.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
If there was a one world goverment that would mean that there would be no citizen of any country but rather we would be citizens of this world.

No passports, no National ID cards but just one form of Identification...

I would like to be able to travel the world to new lands without calling them countries...

How cute.

This is one of the reasons i favour a one world government. No borders, meaning we can travel anywhere in the world without passports, etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
A lot of you folks need to do more homework rather than expect all answers to fall in your lap from this blog.

NWO agenda essentially asserts darwinian theory "survival of the fittest" and might-makes-right. It's not kind or nice, but cold, egotistical and ruthless, (albeit intelligent in a limited sense) and very grounded in the present and one-dimensional idea of "getting yours." A lot of what you're living, believing, and have come to accept demonstrates their success to date. See the wheat and tares growing side by side

The counterpoint is that there's a God who loves His creation, which if you don't like judeo-christian version, see tibetan buddhism "May all beings be happy." TB recognizes realms of devas, fairies and nature spirits as well as cosmic beings, not just humanity. (Witness how chinese military thuggery deals with tibet, and you see NWO values in action.)

Applied Digital Solutions who makes the injectable verichip (mark of the beast as used by animal biologists and for tracking lost pets (www.rense.com...) owns Verisign, the company that verifies credit card information on the internet. Some folks already volunteer to take this chip to pay their bar tabs in discos, speed clearance thru airports and generally receive preferential treatment.

I read a while back that ADS has contracts with most if not all governmentsl of south America and ex soviet nations AND China to chip their populations. Being chipped, they can track your whereabouts and purchases 24/7, so don't even THINK about trying to mount a resistance. The US military wants to chip its soldiers. Also these chips/rfid tags are in the new money being printed. Put a new $20. bill in the microwave on high and watch Andrew Jackson's face explode! So it becomes simple to kill or disable people (blow off your hand or blow out your forehead) remotely by microwave by setting off chips by their code numbers.

Without privacy and freedom from petty human tyrants, you'll never be able to discover God's plan for your life (happiness.) That's why the US constitution is such a gift and a blessing. We give God credit for his goodness in hope of receiving more. Belief in God isn't enough. The whole point of belief is to seek personal experience of God, so you'll discover and then KNOW He's a nice person and wants the best for you. NWO/Satan's system hates God, hates you and wants to destroy life (evil is 'live' backwards). Sure it's crazy and that's the point. Left to its own devices, humanity tends toward ever deeper depravity. You don't want to be subject to those kind of people, do you?

You brits have already lost most of your rights, R' just fish in a barrel, sheep for the slaughter. No personal firearms for protection, cameras everywhere, speeding tickets in your mailboxes, and now the ultimate bitch-slap, Blair wants to detain you without trial, all under the pretext of fighting terrorism. And that's the point-- create crisis, then sell their solution to a gullible populace. And it only takes one technologically well-outfitted and well-connected neo-con/nwo-nazi to control a hundred defenseless and cowering sheep. Information IS power, which has everything to do with your frame of reference, and human opinions really account for very little.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Without privacy and freedom from petty human tyrants, you'll never be able to discover God's plan for your life (happiness.) That's why the US constitution is such a gift and a blessing. We give God credit for his goodness in hope of receiving more. Belief in God isn't enough. The whole point of belief is to seek personal experience of God, so you'll discover and then KNOW He's a nice person and wants the best for you. NWO/Satan's system hates God, hates you and wants to destroy life (evil is 'live' backwards). Sure it's crazy and that's the point. Left to its own devices, humanity tends toward ever deeper depravity. You don't want to be subject to those kind of people, do you?

So the new world order movement hates God? Can you stop "blessing us" with right wing views because your post had more to do with God instead of a one world government.

How do you know that a one world government won't be good for us? the system is not "satanic" at all, define "satanic" for me?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
it would all depend one what type of government there was... bescides who would be i charge, how would it work... it would be quite complicated

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by firestarter666
it would all depend one what type of government there was... bescides who would be i charge, how would it work... it would be quite complicated

no it wouldn't, it would be like the UN but on a larger scale and would work much better.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
mmm, good theory but would it work pratically... i mean ur dealing with billions of people and mass amounts of land and water, there would be no such thing as international... nothing conflicting but then again if a country did not like what was going on then there would be a major conflict inside this huge government

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

mmm, good theory but would it work pratically... i mean ur dealing with billions of people and mass amounts of land and water, there would be no such thing as international... nothing conflicting but then again if a country did not like what was going on then there would be a major conflict inside this huge government

Its no different from today, your dealing with billions of people too, but its not united though. If it was united, it would prove easier to do. Countries would not exist, only states.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
how would the government be set up??

how many branches of goverment??
if there is a leglestaure, bicameral or not??
how would the election process be? would there be indirect or direct government??

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

how would the government be set up??

how many branches of goverment??
if there is a leglestaure, bicameral or not??
how would the election process be? would there be indirect or direct government??

I have no idea because the calls for a world government are just calls. Thats it. Think of the UN and the EU, it would probably be something along the lines of that. UN laws would probably be built on or change, election may be carried over a two month period and probably electronically due to the size of the planet. Third World countries will be excluded.

Thats my theory on the matter, which was off the top of my head, do not take it as fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join