It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, keeping you in line.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

You gullible fool. You poor, sad gullible fool.

With insults like that, you certainly have a case that is undeniable!

Were you even alive during Vietnam? I was. "Agent Orange" is very old news.

Look at the picture accompanying the article...see the helicopter spraying at a LOW ALTITUDE!!!

Please, stay with me,and I will repeat because I know comprehension is tough...LOW ALTITUDE!!!

If you are following the nonsense claims by "chemtrail" believers you will see that they mistake normal everyday large jet contrails. They (and it seems, you now too) can't understand the consepts.

You see...."spraying" at high altitudes is totally ineffective at focusing and aiming at a target!

Wind velocities over North America above 30,000 feet will range between 30 to 100 knots, or higher...near the jetstream, and they change direction constantly. Don't take my word for it, do some studying of meteorology.

Or, continue in blissful ignorance and accept the pablum that is fed to you and disguised as "science".

One more stab at this, to test logical reasoning skills: A low-flying helicopter, or airplane....low and slow....'spraying' will leave a swath how wide? 20 feet? 30 feet? Even IF we said 50 feet, now try to wrap your mind around what would be needed to 'cover' a large city!! How many passes, low and slow, for maximum effect and best coverage??? Do any of you see this happening?? Low altitude 'spraying'...anyone?

Talk about 'gullible'.....be sure to buy a T-Shirt and Ballcap on your way out.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

You gullible fool. You poor, sad gullible fool.

With insults like that, you certainly have a case that is undeniable!

Were you even alive during Vietnam? I was. "Agent Orange" is very old news.

Look at the picture accompanying the article...see the helicopter spraying at a LOW ALTITUDE!!!

Please, stay with me,and I will repeat because I know comprehension is tough...LOW ALTITUDE!!!

If you are following the nonsense claims by "chemtrail" believers you will see that they mistake normal everyday large jet contrails. They (and it seems, you now too) can't understand the consepts.

You see...."spraying" at high altitudes is totally ineffective at focusing and aiming at a target!

Wind velocities over North America above 30,000 feet will range between 30 to 100 knots, or higher...near the jetstream, and they change direction constantly. Don't take my word for it, do some studying of meteorology.

Or, continue in blissful ignorance and accept the pablum that is fed to you and disguised as "science".

One more stab at this, to test logical reasoning skills: A low-flying helicopter, or airplane....low and slow....'spraying' will leave a swath how wide? 20 feet? 30 feet? Even IF we said 50 feet, now try to wrap your mind around what would be needed to 'cover' a large city!! How many passes, low and slow, for maximum effect and best coverage??? Do any of you see this happening?? Low altitude 'spraying'...anyone?

Talk about 'gullible'.....be sure to buy a T-Shirt and Ballcap on your way out.

Oh right, because of course the government couldn't create advanced ways of spraying chemicals in the sky to go undetected or unnoticed by the daily populace in 60 years!

I've SEEN the spraying, I KNOW people who have SEEN the spraying, there are reports of pilots coming out and ADMITTING to the spraying, the GOVERNMENT ADMITS to the spraying, looks like YOU'RE the one that's left OUT.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

>So Chemtrailing is ONLY possible in LOW altitude since that is what they did in NAM?
>New methods could never be developed ? Or cant one debunk Agent Orange cause the whole world know about it ?

> Well, if ALL of us are the target, they dont need to PinPoint the 'load' do > they now ?

>I do think they plot out the course in forhand according to winspeeds and >stuff.

>I'm thinking one plane at higher altitude , actualy.

And I must ask, as all the 'skeptics' seem to have the same pointless answers: What book did they give you to read from ?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
One can only conclude that the Chems may ne an 'primer' for diseases, like the swine flu , a population that has been 'weakened' for years would give the virus an easy access...

The newscast focuses on Barium, which its research shows is a "hallmark of chemtrails." KSLA found Barium levels in its samples at 6.8 ppm or "more than six times the toxic level set by the EPA." The Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality confirmed that the high levels of Barium were "very unusual," but commented that "proving the source was a whole other matter" in its discussion with KSLA.

KSLA also asked Mark Ryan, Director of the Poison Control Center, about the effects of Barium on the human body. Ryan commented that "short term exposure can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains and that long term exposure causes blood pressure problems." The Poison Control Center further reported that long-term exposure, as with any harmful substance, would contribute to weakening the immune system, which many speculate is the purpose of such man-made chemical trails.

Wikipedia warns about Barium's highly reactive nature and potential harm to health:

Barium is a soft silvery metallic alkaline earth metal... never found in nature in its pure form due to its reactivity with air. It is also highly reactive with water or alcohol, producing hydrogen gas.

Its various compounds have a number of industrial uses including x-ray imaging, rat poison, battery technology, lighting and electricity.

All water or acid soluble barium compounds are extremely poisonous. At low doses, barium acts as a muscle stimulant, while higher doses affect the nervous system, causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, dyspnea and paralysis.

Unlike other heavy metals, barium does not bioaccumulate.[1] However, inhaled dust containing barium compounds can accumulate in the lungs, causing a benign condition called baritosis.

Barium acetate could lead to death in high doses. Marie Robards poisoned her father with the substance in Texas in 1993. She was tried and convicted in 1996.

KSLA also put aerosolized-chemical testing in its historical context, citing a voluminous number of unclassified tests exposed in 1977 Senate hearings. The tests included experimenting with biochemical compounds on the public. KSLA reports that "239 populated areas were contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969."

On screen representations included 'Operation bacterium', '1949 germ bombs' (explosive munitions tests with pathogens), '1950 "first" open-air tests' with biological agents (coast of Norfolk, VA) and the '1950 spraying of San Francisco' (the first large-scale aerosol test using Bacillus globigii (also known as Bacillus subtilis) and Serratia marcescens, both similar to B. anthracis (a causative agent of anthrax). These examples were only the beginning of a long chronological list.

Source Link Right here !

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I've SEEN the spraying, I KNOW people who have SEEN the spraying

OK, details (not names) just, when and where. Anyone can claim they've seen 'spraying'. Details, please.

...there are reports of pilots coming out and ADMITTING to the spraying

Again, proof? Military? Civilian? I'm a pilot. I'd know, wouldn't I?

...the GOVERNMENT ADMITS to the spraying

Yes? Really...."the" GOVERNMENT? Proof.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Here , MY picture from I think october last year.
How many and how low would you say ?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

From your source:

KSLA reports that "239 populated areas were contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969."

Note the years. It was similar to what the UK was testing then, as part of Cold War worries. Fears that USSR might use biological weapons, and how they wold spread and how to protect people from them.

That same 'source' jumps around from 'barium' (a by-product and contaminate from many industries on Earth) to the 'biological agent'...note that it doesn't say this agent is harmful.

As to your claim about H1N1? Are YOU being 'sprayed'?? If 'YES', then did YOU get the Swine Flu?

You all can be paranoid all you want, buy into the crap fest being served, roll up into tiny balls of quivering fear, or you can investigate ALL sides and learn!! Accepting as 'source' only the ravings of the "Chicken Little" crowd does no one any good.

OR, show an entire city that has ground to a halt because the entire population, including all Government officials, is sick. Because, IF poisons are being 'sprayed', then they would not discriminate.

Finally, are ANY of you sick? Last time I had so much as a cold was two0 years ago. So much for "poisons" in the air. Pollen in the Spring is worse!!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

U.k. government has admitted to spraying British public with deadly toxins.
Link to Guardian article
Source link

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.
A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

So give me ONE reason they are not spraying to day other then It couldnt be, cause the Govt are our friends ! Which thinks we should go and .... you know the drill ..

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

?? How did you get in your reply before I posted ??

Well, how about those 3 trails there ? lots of water in that fuel? WetFuel.

Yep, been sick for 8 months me and wife have some sores that dont heal, and the 'doctor' sayd I should take a three week anti-biotics cure, muhaha.
Stupid doctrors, see something new and they stuff you with expensive drugs.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I can send you the article if you like but it says the birds were poisoned in the feeders. It doesnt say chemicals were sprayed in the skies. Let me know if you still want it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Five, with 3 chemtrail silver obs following.

I cant be 100% certain but I suspect a couple of these use E THYLENE DIBROMIDE.

edit wronf image

[edit on 27-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I posted 2 of the wrong images above oops.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Good to see this thread discussing the OP's comments.

Actually what I'm seeing is the same re-hashed rubbish from other threads, mixed with some pseudo-science from people who aren't smart enough to do their own research so must rely on what others tell them.

The horse is well and truly dead and beaten yet, you do nothing but whinge about it on a forum.

Way to go!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Good to see this thread discussing the OP's comments.

Actually what I'm seeing is the same re-hashed rubbish from other threads, mixed with some pseudo-science from people who aren't smart enough to do their own research so must rely on what others tell them.

The horse is well and truly dead and beaten yet, you do nothing but whinge about it on a forum.

Way to go!

Agreed, I also see potentially the fabled "disinfo agent" at work here. This thread is completely derailed. At least I get free ATS points

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Same here; same old rubish and thread tampering as usual. Same people same game. I'm still waiting for the other 3 to pop up to try and once again debunk it. You cant so why keep trying.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Chemtrails, keeping you in line.

I have been seeing more talk about chemtrails being a way to disperse toxins/diseases.

With all of the protests and unrest beginning to sweep the nation, consider this. If the chemtrail phenomenon is able to cover large areas with a toxic substance, and people knew about it, people may be forced to seek refuge.

Great example, alot of survivalists talk about running up into the woods or mountains in a SHTF scenario. What happens if a disease is sprayed over a large wooded area, and that disease targets humans to either kill or maim?

What happens if a chemical is sprayed over a city experiencing an uprising, and that chemical is supposed to cause shortness of breath or other lung problems, and the media were to make a ton of hype about it? Might the described scenario keep people hiding indoors?

What if chemtrails are the way that America's final step of being shut down takes place? What if chemtrails full of a virus that attacks humans is the panic button that is either silently or threatened to be pushed should TPTB, well, panic?

I hope I didnt ruin your post, I just get so mad when people deny whats right there.. Sorry if I did ..

For the Op, I think it has to do with some kind of Populus control/de-populate agenda, as you say, respitory problams do increase in both astma and Cld (not sure of the enlish word Chronic Lung Disease) is increasing in both young active children and adults.

The inert aluminum spread by the jets is not considered a human health hazard. But according to the New England Journal of Medicine, microscopic particles in the air can kill city dwellers prematurely. Further, a 1993 Harvard study has identified particles with a diameter of less than 10 micrometres (microns) as a threat to public health. Death rates increase with the rise in particulate pollution.

Nevertheless, a leaked draft document from the International Panel on Climate Change said the panel considers spraying up to 10 million tons of microscopic aluminum particles "in the range of 10 to 100 microns" as a possible solution to avoid global warming.

source link

As we can read, Research finds particles of the size of 10 microns can kill and they choose to spray 10 million tons of it out in the air we breath.
Call it what you like, chamtrails, contrails, trails, it doesnt change a thing, trails in the sky containing chemicals could be called chamtrails for convenience, and it is true.....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

wonder,

Same here; same old rubish and thread tampering as usual. Same people same game.

Pot calling kettle. YOU post irrelevant photos of ice crystal normal contrails, then imply that birds die from 'spraying', only to recant and admit it was in their feed.

I, and others, point out that the hysteria about this is promulgated by people's misunderstanding of normal passenger jet activity, conducted by civilian commercial aviation.

At least chembreather directly addressed the OP with a link, although I find it dubious and rife with errors. AND innuendo, since the linked source describes a 'possible' spraying of 10million tons (!!), but chembreather concludes his post by saying that they've already done it.

10 million tons...OP, everyone, think about that number for a moment. Let's use some logic:

10,000,000 times 2,000 lbs/ton = 20,000,000,000 pounds. That's 20 BILLION!!!

How much does this aluminum mixture weigh, per gallon? Is it suspended in a liquid? Well, the cheapest liquid would be water, I guess. Pure water weighs 7.5 pounds/gallon. Add fine aluminum particles, it will weigh more, yes?

Using very simple math, let's average an airplane load of 200,000 pounds per mission/per airplane. That works out to 100,000 missions. I'll be generous, and assume five airplanes per mission....that's now 20,000 missions. That requires an average of about 55 missions, per day, to complete in the course of one year.

WHERE do they find all of these USAF crews??? So many assets and personnel are deployed around the World, especially in the Middle East.

If you talk to most USAF pilots they complain, all the time, about NOT FLYING ENOUGH!

www.defensetech.org...

Air Combat Command (ACC), the primary provider of combat airpower, is cutting 32,000 flying hours to help compensate for its $825 million operations and maintenance shortfall.

The cuts come as Air Force aircrews are heavily worked, flying missions in Iraq, Afghanistan and over some U.S. cities in an attempt to prevent another terrorist attack.

That last bit is referring to fighters, on patrol or alert. NOT the heavies, like tankers and such.

chembreather's story about the controller and the military missions is compelling, but could have other reasons behind it. I think it's being used for 'chemtrail' propaganda purposes. Certainly there are likely Military programs experimenting with weather modification, but not on the scales suggested.

FOR OP: Your idea is really focusing on the possiblity of 'spraying' a population as a form of "control" for specific incidents, yes? Keeping people indoors, to prevent civil unrest, or chasing them into the hills?? That's your theory, and I say sure, in a science fiction novel! These fleets would have to be ready to launch at a moment's notice to accomplish that sort of 'plan'.

Anyone is welcome to dispute my logic -- it is just a mind-bogglingly huge undertaking to suggest that something like "spraying" is being conducted on a Global scale!

[edit on 6/28/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Trust me weedwacker. I'm putting up another chemtrail thread maybe next week that you cant debunk. See you and chad then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join