It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, keeping you in line.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have been seeing more talk about chemtrails being a way to disperse toxins/diseases.

With all of the protests and unrest beginning to sweep the nation, consider this. If the chemtrail phenomenon is able to cover large areas with a toxic substance, and people knew about it, people may be forced to seek refuge.

Great example, alot of survivalists talk about running up into the woods or mountains in a SHTF scenario. What happens if a disease is sprayed over a large wooded area, and that disease targets humans to either kill or maim?

What happens if a chemical is sprayed over a city experiencing an uprising, and that chemical is supposed to cause shortness of breath or other lung problems, and the media were to make a ton of hype about it? Might the described scenario keep people hiding indoors?

What if chemtrails are the way that America's final step of being shut down takes place? What if chemtrails full of a virus that attacks humans is the panic button that is either silently or threatened to be pushed should TPTB, well, panic?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Why, oh why do people think that these alleged "chemtrails" and the imaginary 'chemical poisons' only affect Humans???

Doesn't the mere fact that those alleged 'poisons' would also affect animals? Plants?

See, this is just one of the many reasons that this "chemtrail" hysteria has no basis in logic, nor in science.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Or maybe the chemtrails are there to stop it from raining normally and to support the Satanic and "alien" (there is no such thing as a good one) agenda. What today's people know as aliens are the angels that rebelled.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And no it is not the other way around. That line of thinking is horrible considering the Anti-Christ comes with UFOs and counterfeit "holy ones."

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

of course they would harm the plants and animals, your just thinking weirdly. the point is to kill the humans.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Given the amount of progress in figuring out the underlying basis of colony collapse disorder, and signs of a bird die off beginning, I'd say that they are, yes, likely affecting the rest of nature too. waiting for signs of morgellons affecting animals as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Their sneaky experiments will never stop until the world is totally ruined. We can also gibe them credit for crop failures, food shortages, respiratory illnesses.

Yes all the dead birds falling from the skies in NJ is another implication of their there work.

I think they originally had good intentions but will never fess up to their mistakes and the experiments to stop global warming will continue to have negative health effects on all of us. Humans, animals. insects, fish, etc.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I bet that climate change bill that Obama is trying to get passed will allow them to continue these chemtrails in the name of justice or something along those lines.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

2 headed fish larva

Vet voices toxic chemical fears

Governments cannot be trusted to adequately control the use of chemical sprays, a member of the State Government's own taskforce investigating two-headed fish larvae found in Noosaville says.
The taskforce's first interim report was tabled in State Parliament yesterday and showed it was "possible" chemical sprays caused mass fish kills and deformities in fish larvae spawned at the Sunland Freshwater Fish Hatchery last August.
The report failed to identify the chemical at fault or its source.
Hatchery owner Gwen Gilson said her business has been close to ruin since fish larvae began convulsing and dying four years ago.

www.brisbanetimes.com.au...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes all the dead birds falling from the skies in NJ is another implication of their there work.

Well, could you please find a link to a news source to corroborate that statement? Thanks.

Because, otherwise all the "chemtrail" believers have is guesswork and innuendo based on a lack of real scientific enquiry.

I mean, how could these "chemtrails" only affect birds? Are people's pets dying? Rats? Insects? Plants? AND, how are "chemicals" that are sprayed at an altitude of over 30,000 feet affecting the ground below, in NJ?

Evidence, please....or I call 'HOAX'

[edit on 6/27/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Or maybe the chemtrails are there to stop it from raining normally and to support the Satanic and "alien" (there is no such thing as a good one) agenda. What today's people know as aliens are the angels that rebelled.

If the ''chemtrail'' cause the rain to stop, well they should have sprayed here for the weekend. Also if this is the case, these evildoers suck at chemistry because the rains is perfectly normal here.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You left out this excerpt from the brisbanetimes:

Ms Gilson has blamed the problems on chemicals sprayed by nearby macadamia farmers, but the farms have been found to be operating legally. Chemicals such as the controversial fungicide Carbendazim are able to be sprayed so long as it's only done from the ground, not the air.

I emphasized the part about spraying from the ground.

This summer, fear the unknown lorrie trundling down the street...AND the ice cream truck!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Mega Sprayer laying down a huge thick trail as far as the eye could see. Filmed with a 950nm Infared Filter.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sorry about the Bad link.. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is my sky, here in Oslo ..
Think we had a nationwide record in April on amounts of recorded trailing in just one day.
We had our first thunder storm in mid April too..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/891e02cfc0d4.gif[/atsimg]

Im adding a chemtrail lab report from Norway.
Link to raport

Here are the 'new extraordinary clouds' as I say when I read that thread here at ats, that's BS, just the 'powers' trying to Normalize the situation.

These clouds apear sometimes if they spray a whole lot in one place, I've had this over my house just ca.three weeks ago ..

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
They glow with the sun during the day. That proves they are not normal clouds or regular contrails. They probably are for everything we think they are for and more. Who knows what the government is hiding...?

There have been many people seeing strange orange lights in our skies that don't behave like stars. Weird. Also the thunderstorms that come and go all heavy and the winds gusting beyond normal. Or a day of 90 plus weather followed by snow? People everywhere are saying the weather is changing.

[edit on 6/27/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Why, oh why do people think that these alleged "chemtrails" and the imaginary 'chemical poisons' only affect Humans???

Doesn't the mere fact that those alleged 'poisons' would also affect animals? Plants?

See, this is just one of the many reasons that this "chemtrail" hysteria has no basis in logic, nor in science.

[snip]
en.wikipedia.org...

Deny ignorance! It happened many times before,and it's happening again but on American soil! They are spraying our skies with chemicals, rather you choose to believe it or not THEY ARE.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

www.mlive.com.../base/news-16/124557931146300.xml&coll=8 and look for What is killing the loons across the Great Lakes? as the link into that site when cut pasted will get redirected to the front page it seems

and for a more general perspective follow the links on news.google.com...

the new jersey bird death was explained as the effect of deliberate poisoning with a substance that supposedly will affect only the target birds though

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Lhuhikwdwoo]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Lhuhikwdwoo]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just want to show you some Blood red Sky.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b40880c56cde.gif[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join