It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For sale on eBay: Obama's 'Kenyan birth certificate'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Its not worth the paper it is printed on. It is a joke to think any document out of an African nation is "certified". Bwahahaa

3rd world countries are extremely corrupt and lack and standards that would hold up in an American court.

THis whole Obama birth certificate discussion makes ATS members look like fools.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eight
reply to post by JulieMills

I'm not that privy as to how ebay works but if you bid "50k" and no one out bids you, aren't you responsible for paying up?
if I won the auction I would most defenitely pay for it.
i have a 100% rating on ebay

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You know, this wonderful Hawaiian 'shark' has spent almost one million dollars to prevent that evidence from coming to light. If, in fact, it is legit, how much do you think they would be willing to pay, or what would they be willing to do, to someone attempting to expose his fraud? Serious political fallout. I'd say, the end of the Communist Democratic Party, and possibly their coconspirators, the Rebumblicans.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
You know, this wonderful Hawaiian 'shark' has spent almost one million dollars to prevent that evidence from coming to light.

That's a myth. Find documentation of that claim and I'll mail you $1000 and a cookie.

The problem you'll encounter, is that such documentation doesn't exist. Obama's campaign paid around $600k to his lawyer's office in legal fees, but so does every president. Bush in '04 spent around $400k in legal fees, I guess he was covering up his records as well?

Trying to equate reimbursement from the campaign to their legal team, to Obama "preventing evidence from coming to light", exemplifies the mindset of those perpetuating these baseless claims.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I'd stake good money on it being a fraud or fake ... and even if it wasn't, I wouldn't pay a single cent for it as i could care less about Obama's birth certificate and have trouble understanding why anyone else gives a rodents posterior about it either.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

"Afoolbyanyothername"... What an appropriate name... Yea... "Don't tell me about the truth, I don’t give a rats ass about that. Let me live in ignorance so I can believe things are the way I want them to be...." Give me a break.

Even if you like Obama and voted for him, we all have a need to know if he followed the rules and is legally eligible to be president. I want to see the original type written birth certificate from 1961 not a computer print out that his friends in Hawaii say is good enough.

I don’t care if you don’t like the constitution and don’t think its fair. It's still the United States Constitution. I suggest that all of you who are willing to look the other way and believe what you want to believe choose a different forum.

ATS is about truth, no matter how inconvenient. Even the mod who put this in "general conspiracy" makes me sick. We all know this is a political conspiracy and should be classified as such... But you just look the other way.... Shame.

Personally I think Obama has something to hide or it wouldn’t have gone on this long. What's so wrong about asking to see his original birth certificate. I remember the nightly news carrying Bush Sr.'s colonoscopy when he was in office.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Uh huh. There are lawsuits out there regarding the birth of Obama with highly paid lawyers, etc, and none of them could unearth this so called birth certificate, but some ebay seller magically comes up with it and puts it up for sale.

Anyone the believes this, please u2u me, cause yeah, I have it for sale too. I also have documents proving he is a reptilian for sale as well.

Sheesh!

Yeah, and I have a golden bridge for sale also.

2nd line

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

"Afoolbyanyothername"... What an appropriate name... Yea... "Don't tell me about the truth, I don’t give a rats ass about that. Let me live in ignorance so I can believe things are the way I want them to be...." Give me a break.

Even if you like Obama and voted for him, we all have a need to know if he followed the rules and is legally eligible to be president. I want to see the original type written birth certificate from 1961 not a computer print out that his friends in Hawaii say is good enough.

I don’t care if you don’t like the constitution and don’t think its fair. It's still the United States Constitution. I suggest that all of you who are willing to look the other way and believe what you want to believe choose a different forum.

ATS is about truth, no matter how inconvenient. Even the mod who put this in "general conspiracy" makes me sick. We all know this is a political conspiracy and should be classified as such... But you just look the other way.... Shame.

Personally I think Obama has something to hide or it wouldn’t have gone on this long. What's so wrong about asking to see his original birth certificate. I remember the nightly news carrying Bush Sr.'s colonoscopy when he was in office.

You're right, ATS is about the truth, and if you're really interested in it, you can look up one of the 50 or so Obama Kenyan birthplace threads and read how each one has been debunked through logic or law.

There is no real evidence he was born in Kenya or renounced his citizenship in Indonesia; however, there is ample evidence he was born in Hawaii.

As to this auction, I'm sure it was removed because it purported to sell government documents. I'm pretty sure eBay isn't in business to support identity theft.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Update:

He is now on his 5th attempt. A 4th was also shut down. This time he says that whoever wins his prize will be able to bring their own forensic examiner and examine it for authenticity first before paying, with first right of refusal if it doesn't check out- On the steps of the Iowa Capitol Building! Hmm...

THE TRUTH ABOUT USA PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II

I've written a dissertation about the physical birth (which took place on August 4th, 1961) of United States President Barack Hussein Obama II. This is what you are bidding on.

You are welcome to pay for my dissertation via Paypal, as eBay prefers and essentially stipulates.

You are however welcome to view my dissertation, in person, before making your payment. Feel free to bring along with you a forensic examiner to authenticate my dissertation.

You may refuse payment should you find that my dissertation is without merit. Upon request (during in-person viewing of dissertation) all supporting evidence will be made available to you.

Winning bidder is invited to view my dissertation, in a face to face meeting with me, on the steps of the Iowa Capital Building. The Iowa Capital Building is located at East 12th & Grand, Des Moines, Iowa 50319.

Message me with any questions that you might have regarding this auction. I reserve the right to not answer specific questions who's answers would no doubt be wallpapered across the internet by breakfast time. I will however reply to all questions, time permitting. My replies may contain specific answers, and they may not. This will be at my discretion.

If the need arises I may be contacted via telephone. Contact me via Ebay message if you believe that your question or questions merit a phone call.

International bidders are welcome.

If you would prefer the dissertation to be shipped to you this will be done free of charge. International shipping will be a flat fee of $75.00. All shipping will be insured, and overnight via USPS, UPS, or FEDEX. You pick.

cgi.ebay.com...

Again, he is not saying much of anything else to me, despite numerous questions. He's pretty much ignoring them, and pointing me to the new auctions as he renews. This is very weird!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

OK... Gecko... You think you are so certain that this will be disproven... Let's see it. Less talk more do. The OP has re-posted and welcomes forensic investigation.... Are you ready for a "Throw down"

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Current bid: US $21,100.00 44 bids

And Ebay has not shut this down yet... This is definitely the longest running post of the 5 so far... I guess everyone and their Mama's gonna bid now seeing as they can refuse payment if the evidence doesn't match. But he will likely require escrow before showing up.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I agree.. This is unprecedented. The OP seems very certain that what he has is true. The truth must be known and the truth shall be known whatever that truth may be... The current bid is US $82,100.00.... From the cost of it the truth is desperately needed.... If I were a betting man, I know where my chips would be...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

I've sold on Ebay off and on for over 5 yrs.

You're right.

It had the Buy It Now and someone bought it for one million.

The only thing I'm curious about is why the listing is not still there marked "auction Ended".

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Yes, Biden would become President, but all those rules, all those Executive Orders, all those Czars, and all legislation that Obama signed - all undone - all invalid - and we know how good of a chance they would get through a second time.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It's up to $100,099.00 now.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Now over $ $666,766.00

cgi.ebay.com...:X:AAQ:US:1123

Perhaps Obama is bidding for it himself.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
could be a pr stunt , red herring if you may

people will say its only one of thouse nigerian scams and they´ll think no more of hawai certificates either because its all just tinfoil dental floss

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I seriously doubt his latest attempt will succeed.

E-bay already told him he couldn't sell government documents, so they'll pull that one too.

For example, I'm sure e-bay doesn't allow the sale of coc aine on its site. Does anyone seriously believe that I can sell a story of how I purchase coc aine, and then give coc aine at no charge to whomever buys the story? (and openly mentioning this in the ad)

Of course not. Both are not only against Ebay's rule, they're against the law.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Someone email Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly! Those guys have the soap box and financial backing to make this happen. They can contact the guy if ebay pulls the plug again! They can authenticate it with top dollar experts!

This auction deserves some attention regardless if it's real or fake! The chance that it may be real, and the profound effects of that are innumerable and priceless!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by keldas
Now over $ $666,766.00

cgi.ebay.com...:X:AAQ:US:1123

Perhaps Obama is bidding for it himself.

Removed again!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join