It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For sale on eBay: Obama's 'Kenyan birth certificate'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I know it's WND but it still peaked my curiosity. Reading the part where the seller has perfect ratings might give some credence to the report as to it being the genuine article!

Zindo

Ebay Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It is already up to 2600....

Personally I am thinking about bidding on it.

It is a certified copy...But can it be held up in court!!!

In the time I took to post this it jumped to 4250$

4350$ And climbing!!!

Kinda makes you wonder if Obama himself will be bidding on it

[edit on 27-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Uh huh. There are lawsuits out there regarding the birth of Obama with highly paid lawyers, etc, and none of them could unearth this so called birth certificate, but some ebay seller magically comes up with it and puts it up for sale.

Anyone the believes this, please u2u me, cause yeah, I have it for sale too. I also have documents proving he is a reptilian for sale as well.

Sheesh!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

HOLY CRAP!!! The Auction is over!

Winning bid: US $10,350.00

WINNER: p***1

WOW.. Hopefully this puppy will be online tonight!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Do you have the link? I've tried searching for this on eBay, but nothing comes up, even when I search for the item number.

Whether this is true or false, I think that it's kinda funny that someone has paid $10,000 for something like this. I'd hate to be him if this is fake!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I have been trying for awhile but what is on the WND link is it... I did not even get a chance to take a screen shot... I mean I was watching it then the price started going up and up then next thing I know BOOM auction over....

AAAAAAAA.

The copy and paste info I posted seems to be IT.... I cant even get it to come up on my ebay recent searchs

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A search by item number said this:

This listing (160344928067) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Now usually, an item stays up for quite a while after the auction closes. So it appears that Ebay yanked it completely. I doubt that guy actually won the auction.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

YOu know I was wondering about that because it did seem out of place for ebay.. I mean normally I can still look at an item even after I win or lose a bid on it.... at least for a little bit...hmmmm Kinda makes ya wonder what was up...

I know the seller had only been with ebay since dec 27th of 08 so.. Take that for what you will.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Doesn't the president have to be american born?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wonder if we'll ever find out exactly what this was truly about. Maybe Rahm Emanuel called and told them to end it early,LOL! Most likely a hoax to begin with. Was fun while it lasted!!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I was already to put the tin foil on and join the Movement! But, when I read the ebay posting that he would not show a photo I was quickly brought back to reality.

No ticky, no laundry!

[edit on 6/27/09 by mel1962]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I found the eBay users profile and couldn't discover anything more.

I tried searching for completed listings and didn't come up with anything. The account is still valid so if eBay did pull the item they weren't upset enough about the listing to suspend the account. Far as I can tell the account has only been used to buy things for quite a while the last transaction as a seller is from September of 2008. The last transaction as a buyer came from June 23 2009. I got the seller and buyer info by looking at the feedback given. The feedback is still 69.

I'm guessing that the account was hacked. They used the smoking picture which suggests to me something somewhat less serous.

One more thing, according to the picture the auction was scheduled to end on July 4 2009. I don't understand how the auction could have ended early unless the buy it now for $1,000,000 was used.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by LazyGuy]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
WINNER: p***1
WOW.. Hopefully this puppy will be online tonight!

P***1 is probably the screen name for Axelrod.
He'll get it and either burn it or blackmail Obama with it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There's this nice little Chinese man down the way from me. Sometimes I stop in and have tea and perfect my Mandarin. He is a notary of public, but doesn't read English well. He usually only certifies for Chinese. He certifies for me on the honor system.

Want some documents certified to be a true copy of the original? I have them for you. Choose you document. Any document.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

He's got 100% feedback...

on what appear to be nothing but purchases. Buyer feedback is largely irrelevant, as anyone can click "Buy it Now!".

The picture for the auction, the one that was shown to be photoshopped to have Obama with a cigarette dangling from his mouth, tells me that this guy almost certainly has an agenda, albeit probably a shallow, profit-motivated one. When checking the feedbak, I also noticed this:

Awesome Ebayer~Very Fast Payment!****INVESTIGATE 911 & MORE! SEEK THE TRUTH!****

This is strong evidence the seller is one of our own - a member of ATS. Not every 'truther' is, but my experience has been that truthers are at least aware of ATS, most being members.

The seller is from Iowa. How a random guy in Iowa got hold of the Kenyan birth certificate, I'd like very much to know.

Pretty sure this is total bunk.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by '___'eviant]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
if the buyer is P***1 then is it possible that it's the judge in new jersey hearing the obama case deciding his eliibility? below is a link to his blog, and his nick is Puzo1

Mario Apuzzo's Obama Eligibility Case-Puzo1

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eviant

The guy being from Iowa eh? Have to admit it isn't me unfortunately. Of course Iowa isn't very big, but still a big place to look for this guy. Hmm, maybe it was someone I know by chance.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Update:

I sent the seller some questions about this. His only response was "Hi, the auction is up again. eBay items # 160345002984. Barack Hussein Obama Kenya Birth Certificate.
"

it is here:
cgi.ebay.com...

and includes the following message:

Dear eBay Community (sellers and bidders),

Within the last 72 hours I've twice listed President Barack Obama's African birth certificate for auction here on eBay. The auction has been canceled twice now by eBay.

The first cancelation was done in what eBay describes as being in the interests of keeping my account safe. Ebay was under the impression that a third party had accessed and compromised my account, that this third party put up the Barack Obama African Birth Certificate auction and that I had no knowledge of the said listing.

Below are copies and pastes of the three ebay alerts that I received when the first auction was pulled (President Barack Hussein Obama Kenya Birth Certificate – item # 160344374585).

MC010 Support Warning - TKO (Selling) - Restored Account

Hello colmado_naranja ([email protected]),

Your account was accessed by an unauthorized third party to list items without your authorization. At this time we have taken several steps to secure your eBay account. Rest assured that your credit card and banking information is safe on the eBay site, as this information is kept encrypted on a secure server and cannot be viewed by anyone.

To regain control of your account, please complete the following steps:

1. Change the password on your personal email account to verify that it is secure and cannot be accessed by anyone other than you.

2. Change the password on your eBay account. Go to the eBay sign-in page, click the "Forgot your password" link, and change your password using the instructions provided.

3. Verify the contact information on your account is correct. Go to My eBay and click the "Personal Information" link under My Account.

To better understand how your account was compromised, please take a moment to review the Account Protection tutorial.

pages.ebay.com...

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Customer Support

H19601

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MC012 eBay Listing Removed: ()

Dear colmado_naranja ([email protected]),

You recently listed the following :

160344374585 - President Barack Hussein Obama Kenya Birth Certificate

Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because the following information violates our policy:

You can review our listing removal policies and seller rules by clicking the links below.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust and Safety team

Why eBay may remove your listing:
pages.ebay.com...

Knowing the rules for sellers:
pages.ebay.com...

Dear colmado_naranja ([email protected]),

You recently listed the following :

160344374585 - President Barack Hussein Obama Kenya Birth Certificate

Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because the following information violates our policy:

You can review our listing removal policies and seller rules by clicking the links below.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust and Safety team

Why eBay may remove your listing:
pages.ebay.com...

Knowing the rules for sellers:
pages.ebay.com...

I'm curious why he will not answer any of my questions....

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Every time I think I have seen the upper limit of human stupidity, I am proven wrong. Well, I guess whomever wins the auction deserves to pay for what they get, whatever that might be.

Will this auction also be used as further 'proof' of Obama's ineligibility for president? I can see it now.....

"If it weren't true, how could it be sold on E-Bay?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!"

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Montana

I was thinking that, too. I bet Ebay has policies against selling things that are... you know... not real.

If the real certificate exists I doubt anyone would sell it on Ebay. I'm sure someone would deliver it into the welcoming arms of a Republican.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join