It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Does Plan To Return In Concert - Cryonics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hi All,

I remember some time back watching quite a bizarre television program on Cryonics including a look inside a Cryonics business including the human holding tanks.

I specifically remember the presenter talking about the 'Famous People' who have signed up for this including Michael Jackson!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the study of the production of very low temperatures, see Cryogenics.
Technicians prepare a patient for cryopreservation.

Cryonics is the low-temperature preservation of humans and animals that can no longer be sustained by contemporary medicine until resuscitation may be possible in the future. Currently, human cryopreservation is not reversible, which means that it is not currently possible to bring people out of cryopreservation alive. The rationale for cryonics is that people who are considered dead by the current legal or medical definitions will not necessarily be dead by future standards—the most stringent standard being the information-theoretic definition of death[1]; and that such people could be brought out of cryopreservation in the future.

In the United States, cryonics can only be legally performed on humans after they have been pronounced legally dead.

The word cryonics is derived from the Greek word κρύος (kryos), meaning cold.[2] Note that "cryonics" is often mistaken for the concept of suspended animation.

Cryonics is not a panacea for future immortality. Cryonics advocates point out that prognosis for cryonics patients is variable, with braindead patients having little chance of meaningful recovery even with foreseeable cryonics technology, while patients who are vitrified immediately after irreversible cardiac arrest is ascertained would fare the best. Most proponents of cryonics see it as a speculative medical technology, no different in principle from the defibrillator or advanced cardiac life support.

So I say Michael Jackson will return, maybe not in our lifetime but once technology progresses to the stage where these people who are in these programs can be reborn.

How will this affect his funeral? It will be interesting to see if there is a public funeral and whether Michael is buried or cremated - personally I think neither!

Let me know your thoughts!

Harry

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt for a second if he is cryo preserved. Keep in mind...Ted Williams head cracked though.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes...

I wanted to get this up here just to see how the funeral plans out, want to see how much of MJ the people get to see before he is supposedly buried our cremated.

Public outcry now for a public funeral could cause problems when MJ is frozen in a tank!

Harry

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The only thing is the technology they are using is crap and not advanced enough... so all your cells are ruptured nevermind your brain is dead etc etc so anyone who bought into this wasted their money,you can even pay monthly installments until your dead
then they come get you inject crap into you and freeze you.A very disturbing scam.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
not to sound in the least bit sarcastic here, but MJ has been thru so many plastic surgeries it would be exceedingly simple to have a wax dummy public funeral.

starred and flagged.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
He he

Im sensing another conspiracy coming, Michael Jackson was not in the coffin! It was a wax work - Madam Tussaud told me!

Harry

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Have you ever seen video of them actually going through the cryonics process. It's rather disturbing. Put the body in an ice bath, and they have this artificial chest compression (like the type you do in CPR) device that compresses the heart, so it keeps pumping while they let the blood flow out and the anti-freeze type material flow in. (Of course it's not anti-freeze like you put in your car, but it's a similar idea; this stuff is supposed to reduce the amount of crystallization in your cells as they freeze you.) As someone above mentioned, however, there is still too much crystallization, the water freezes in your cells and bursts them. If you were thawed out, you have been torn apart inside by trillions of microscopic ice daggers. So, not only will we have to figure out a way to fix what killed you, but all the damage done in the freezing process.

In summary, maybe in the future we will have a better way to do the freezing, but right now the chances seem very low that you could ever be brought back, even if they figure out how to fix what killed you.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Didn't Walt Disney do this? I remember reading about it. Also on Family Guy when he wakes up and goes "Are the jews gone yet?" then goes back asleep haha

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting, but I don't see anything coming of it.

If it does work, though, he'll be the King of Popsicles.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I was going to post this too , but thought why bother, I have no doubt he's in a tank right now.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The main flaw with cryonics is that why would future generation that are more technologically advanced want to bring people back from our time. I remeber reading an article that said "Would we want to bring back chimney sweeps " if they had been frozen from the 18th century, the answer is a resounding no. If MJ`s case there is no guarantee that he will even be brought back, the fact they have never tried to bring anyone back from this speak volumes.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wouldn't the autopsy eliminate any chance of the cryonics working ?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You might find this article interesting:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
AAWwwwww he missed the deadline for the cryo freezing ??? ......

.... dammit, that would of been the perfect way to punk our future, ... those bastards.

... If I ever die I'd want my body stuffed and placed on a random park bench. .... MJ will prolly get buried at an elementary school.
... I'll miss you michael, sniffle.

new topics

top topics

join