It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the order of Melchizedek

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

I moved my reply to here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Tamahu, Julia Mills Thank you. Your prompt attention is appreciated.

[edit on 103030p://pm3040 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
12 I have yet many things to asay unto you, but ye cannot bbear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the aSpirit of truth, is come, he will bguide you into all ctruth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will dshew you things to come.
14 He shall aglorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All athings that the bFather hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
Let me explain this text to you.....Jesus had many other things to tell, he had explanations that the people of his time period were not equiped to understand. Jesus knew that time would have to pass and that knowledge would have to increase before man could accept the truth.

the Spirit of truth is someone after the order of Melchizedek, a high priest of God instead of a church. The two are not the same. I certainly do not speak this of myself but by this prophecy made by Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God.

Many people have lost faith because of the length of time Jesus was dead. It is important to know that he wasn't busy doing other things. He died. He did not ignore your prayers.. He was powerless. Finally, the price of sin was paid and the Prince of Life could be restored.

verses 14 & 15 Jesus repeats twice that the Spirit of truth shall take those things that the Father hath given him and show them to you, The articles I have shown you were with the remains of the Christ and are alive in their own right, of and through the power of God.

This thread is the fulfillment of this Prophecy of Jesus Christ

[edit on 123131p://am3113 by debris765nju]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join