It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Please. Being Monitored by Fascists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So i'm being monitored by the government. In my own house. For over a year now. I've been telling them to go away. They won't leave. I want some help. How do I get them to leave? They are really evil. Please help me I am desperate. How do I get them to leave?

You can get further info in this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I want them to go now. To the monitors.... "Money now or leave".

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

If you're being monitored by the government, i doubt there's anything anyone here can do to help. Perhaps you could gather evidence of their activities and alert the media? That's what i would do if i felt i were being illegally surveilled.

TA

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Damn US government agents. They're just like Aerosmith. They'll never go away.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You could try living inside a Faraday cage.

It MIGHT block the signals but who knows...

Vas

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

I'm sure you really think this is happening to you. I'm also pretty sure you are wrong. For example, how many hours have you thought about actually proving these guys actually exist in reality? I'm guessing the answer is zero since you're mind is already made up with no evidence at all. And if you've spend zero time gathering evidence maybe we should spend zero time helping you?

Unlike other people who have responded, I believe co-incidences happen non-stop. There are plenty of things that happen with intent and there are plenty of things that happen that have no intent and have no relationship with other things. For example, if I were to throw a dart at a map of India, and visit the location of the hit, I imagine that the color of the dirt in the ground there may be the same color as one of my garbage bags. Co-incidence? Probably! Not definitley, but probably. Likewise, you've probably obsessed over random coincidences that really have no bearing on anything but you interpret as "being monitored by fascists".

Spend less time obsessing over coincidences and more time actually thinking of a plan to objectively prove or disprove (to yourself at least if not to others) that what is happening to you is a part of reality as opposed to an overactive imagination. Submit a plan to this message board.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Right, ok, you're being monitored by the government? Ok, this is a serious problem that you can't really evade. Trust me. I know. As has been said before the only way that you can rest assured they won''t do anything is to alert the media of their activities. The problem with that is people in your situation are very rarely taken seriously. Think, what are they doing? Where are they doing it from? How do you know that they are doing it? Do you think that your life might be in any kind of danger?

new topics

top topics

join