It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future fear we all sense is coming!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Oops, turns out I did feel too exposed. Deleted my comments. Sorry.

(I'm feeling really exposed right now. I hope I don't regret this. yikes.)

To Republican: This is a side of you I have never seen, and I
adore it!!!!

Good thread. Star/flag/favorite

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Haha, I'm still getting used to people knowing me on the threads, I feel like ATS elite!

Now I wish I had seen your threads
. I understand your exposedness feeling though. I want alot of my threads down, but in all honesty, I'm never going to meet any of you, if I do you wouldn't really care about that nonsense!! And It's neat to see people are real!

If you can please U2U me, my curiousity has peaked!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Originally posted by Republican08

It's weird how people are so afraid to speak of it, what is that all about!?

My idea is that it is simply about is FEAR in general. And those people whom are in denial or trying to escape their fear will wear it like a cloth

It's a psychological defense mechanism: when we don't know the outcome of something or expect a negative outcome we go in denail.

The second issue is most people hang on materialism, they THINK the World we live in is REAL and they are too afraid of losing something.

When more and more people will 'get' the greater picture and will see that we, individually or even globally, are not even a drop in an ocean seen on a level of the Universe, then there will be no more reason to be afraid, for anything!!

[edit on 6/27/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

Good observation!

I feel it's more or less, that say for example.

That woman, she has a booger in her nose.

I notice it, and you notice it, yet we say nothing, even though she is making my hamburger at wendys (this never happened) we she it, she turns around, while making the sandwich, and guess what the burger is gone.

Instead of talking to each other about it, we eat the sandwiches and go on!

We didn't want to freak out the other person, or insult the woman, so we accepted the danger, of eating someone elses booger.

Noone wants to talk about it either I guess, because their ignorant in it mostly, and not sure really of what's going on, and/or their afraid of being called a lunatic!

I think though, that when you get to a certain point, and your fed up, and you know why, you join ats!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Does anyone know one or more individuals that lived during the Great Depression that has had anything to say about this? Something comparative might help to shed light on things. What is different with people in contrast to other trying times? I haven't lived long enough myself to have extensive experience, not in this life anyway.

My grandmother is 93 years old. She lived through the Great Depression in a small town in Missouri. She lived on a farm and while she claims to have seen other people having hard times with the Great Depression, she said she wasn't directly impacted by it because they were rather self-sufficient on the farm.

I asked her about what she thinks about all that's happening today because she reads the paper every morning. She said that she's more worried for the United States now than even when we were "moments away from certain death" during the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis. She said that back during the Great Depression people could always find work out on farms, even if it was just for food for the day because they were family owned and people generally helped out whenever possible. She said that she doesn't think things are going to work out this time because there are a lot more people than back then, and most of the farms are owned by corporations.

I admit that I feel an overall sense of dread about where things are going. It's kind of like when you're walking around a bend and not knowing what's going to be there. I suppose I could call it a sense of foreboding. I've made all the preparations I can. We're stocked full of food stores and other supplies. Sadly, I don't think many people (aside from those of us on this forum) are taking proactive measures. That's going to lead to desperation, and when someone's hungry, they'll do anything to stop it, especially if it's for their kids.

I will say this though. I wish whatever is going to happen would just do so and get on with it. Anticipation is always worse than having to really deal with something.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
I live a very simple life in a little ol' apartment, but I'm in a town that surrounds me with miles of very expensive homes. It's commonplace here for every high school grad to receive the latest and most expensive cars as well as boob jobs for a graduation gift.

Everyone here walks around smiling while connected to the latest technology gadgets, spending money like it grows on trees. It's like living in the town of Stepford wives or something because everything seems to be so... perfect.

What I'm not sure of is ~ are these people disconnected because things are going so well for them and they are not able to 'feel' things... or is it that some of us get that feeling of 'something wicked this way comes' simply because we are in more of a hardship and our struggles make us assume the worst?

LMFAO! I wouldn't be surprised if we lived in the same town, boob jobs as graduation gifts, and lamborghinis as their first car, while I worked to the bone for my car I have now. I have work ethic beyond what they could imagine.

It's what I like to call, 'the chase', their busy keeping up with the jones' and stuck in everything, these are also people that when asked will tell you suddam hussein bombed the twin towers (i've asked and that's their consensus around here, not even close!).

I think people who are struggling, or are more shall I say, 'in tune'. Are noticing it.

Look at the parents or grandparents of the people you have met, see what they have to say, it will be very different then the children who just got everythin handed to them.

The hardworking rich folk, are the ones who are worried, their children expect everything and so far get it, but the fact the parents are worried, raises even more questions.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

Well put friend, I starred you!

I can't really add anything to that.

This depression will be much more.

I honestly don't think if the SHTF, like hardcore, i'd be able to make a fire! I wouldn't i'd need my lighter!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by shifthappens

Good post mate!

I do see the reflective side, but am into NLP, so know more or less what to expect as free will of thought, and alternatives.

I'm not seeing a reflection, because I feel astounded by it, and didn't feel this way, but only slightly.

It'd be more like thinking you had a big nose, but it was normal. Then noticing everyone around you being extremely self concious about their nose, but nevre talking about it, but you can read the writing on the wall.

Then you notice we're all self concious, but our nose keeps getting bigger!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
From Hopi Prophecy that relates to the OP's observation:

"Many will appear to have lost their souls in these final days. So intense will the nature of the changes be that those who are weak in spiritual awareness will go insane, for we are nothing without spirit. They will disappear, for they are just hollow vessels for any thing to use. Life will be so bad in the cities that many will choose to leave this plane. Some in whole groups.

"Only those who return to the values of the old ways will be able to find peace of mind. For in the Earth we shall find relief from the madness that will be all around us. It will be a very hard time for women with children for they will be shunned, and many of the children in these times will be unnatural. Some being from the Stars some from past worlds, some will even be created by man in an unnatural manner and will be souless. Many of people in this time will be empty in Spirit they will have Sampacu. No life force in their eyes.

"As we get close to the time of arrival the Purifier there will be those who walk as ghosts through the cities, through canyons they will have constructed in their man made mountains. Those that walk through these places will be very heavy in their walk, it will appear almost painful as they take each step for they will be disconnected from their spirit and the Earth.[/ex]

Could the underground bases and cities under Denver airport be what they are describing?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by EnlightenUp

It's beginning to sound like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"!

It's a loss of conscious awareness - their reality tunnels have shrunk right down to the point that they physically have blinders on.

I was thinking about The Happening.

When Bush Cheney and crew started talking about controlling history, after the global 911 psy-op, and you could see how they were using context and framing to hijack the psyche, to evoke the fight or flight response and harden the will within a pure black and white framework - all based on a lie and a fake reality - I knew there would be a terrible impact from all of that.

I probably diverge from most on this site when I say they probably wanted to create this situation in order to cause humanity to ascend. Polarize: thesis, antithesis and synthesis, roughly speaking.

There was a documentary on the Vatican library where it was mentioned that they gave confessions but those texts are locked up for a century. I'd love to know what's in them.

Looks like the Obama feel good solution has been too little too late, the damage was done, brain damage via a type of mass hypnotic conditioning, but intuitively, everyone KNOWS, so the incongruity has generated a mass cognitive dissonance.

Perhaps again designed for the same purpose. Last time, putting the demons in a feel good situation bred more demons. I really don't wish to comment too much on that.

If there were a devil, he'd be pleased with the results.

Perhaps, perhaps for now.

But the good will triumph, I'm convinced of that, and can see evidence of it all the time.

Good, or much-better-than-before?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Spread the healing love, but keep a loaded gun close by. what people are feeling is the loss of there freedom and the country they love. Many are confused and I'd say in shell shock of sorts to see such a radical shift to a socialized, central government all controlling society.
Should I be worried now? They think to them selves.
But the MSM hasn’t told me to be. But this doesn’t seem right...
The sad thing is that most sheeples are always waiting for the herd to tell them when there in trouble. Unfortunately for them this time the ones leading them to the slaughter are the ones they look to for answers. The MSM.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hi guys, the alive one from Denmark. First to commend on the feeling of something big to happen, I have over the last 7 month, been meditating like crazy, i´m beginning se auras all around me, beginning to heal myself and i´m seeing things before they happen. Just the other day i was meditating, i got theese wierd strange symbols in my head, i can only describe then as triangles with patterns in them and other symbols, they came so fast i couldn´t keep up and then i saw what must have been firemen and rescuers working, not very clear but it was deffinetly there. I´d love to hear if any of you experience the same. How ever, matter of the fact is that we are beeing killed slowly everyday, with aspartame, the growthhormone for cows, chemtrails etc. and now they are gonna give you americans a vaccine BY LAW to prevent the designer swineflue, wich is gonna be the one that kills you, not the flue. My question is, since you guys at ats, knows theese things, knowing that this ww3 will hit you first this time. Why are you not bringing down the so called federal reserve bank, wich is the whole center of the spiderweb, bring that down, and you will have won the first huge battle. Looking forward for your responce. Spread the love and light.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by thealiveone]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Rather than shrugging off the government take over, we've become so distracted and single minded to our family and jobs that most lack the knowledge of where the world is today.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Oh yes...I see it too. Even the very positive happy people have a certain something looming in the background that one can sense. Many people are generally just in foul moods for no apparent reason and taking it out on others. I'm seeing a lot of the stereotypical gender behaviors that I've never really seen first-hand before. Total strangers are telling me their woes. Those that are awake now are just waiting. What I've really noticed that no one else seems to see is that the affluent people are just gone. I don't see them anywhere anymore. Where did they go? Did they leave the country? Are they just staying in? That, to me, is the biggest sign of all.

Personally, I'm living the way I've always lived. And people who never got it before have been apologizing for being so nosy in the past. Because now they get it. I know how to get along in this mess because I've been living this way forever.

I have noticed many people whom I thought would never see it, are waking up slowly, and they are pissed. And many are awake and just can't handle it, so hide from it.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The folks under thirty that I am acquainted with are very different in one way that I have noticed...it is more difficult for them to imagine life without the impact of tech than for those who recall the way the world was before we were so connected through it.

Now here's the rub, in order for a genuine golden age to exist after this alleged period of turmoil and cataclysm our tech must follow us, but without negative impact on the earth.

Imagine if you will suddenly no TV radio internet, nuthin...I'm sure some of you have speculated about this because of the threat of CME knocking out the grid. Imagine if you will that the lights don't come back on until we, using the tech we know is out there, WE turn the lights back on, for free, for everyone...ok, that's my vision of the future, we lose it all, and rebuild it the right way, all the greedy control freaks have gone underground and they aren't coming out. What will you do with your control? What world will you create?

Do it now, go on ahead and step into the 5th world, it's already here, just step into it.

Without phones, internet etc. we may find that it is possible to communicate telepathically with each other, we may only be able to gain this ability with the loss of the tech, but with the ideas the tech unleashed, Indian lawyers and Belgian laborers calling out to one another - I could for example say to myself one day," Hm, I wonder about that Republican08, wonder how he's doing..." Let's say I visualize your avatar and focus, call out to you, project my avatar outward, you are going about your business and sense the call...you stop, focus and respond, at first you might think it's your mind playing tricks on you, but it's real, and we carry on a conversation as if there were electronic gee gaws allowing it to happen. This is inevitable. Just look at the first generation "cell phones" from 20 years ago, they were clunky and ridiculous compared to what we've got now! YOU are a receiver, and a transmitter. I believe this is already happening.

Step into the 5th world now.

I am with those who choose optimism, we are creating the world we see around us, it's so simple it's scary, we are so powerful, it's unbelievable. This is the truth. Allow your true intention to manifest from the heart. You WILL get what you project. Something snapped in me while reading this thread-I got it. Was it from someone running NLP patterns or what Omega Point said, it's from the 5th world...don't know, but it feels true and I have decided to run with it regardless. Earth-speed to all of us.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Not sure where it came from but that quote rings true..."...be certain to recognise that your fear is NOT about your future, but, it is about your belief in your powerlessness..."

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

Ironically, our own death is the only single absolute in our lfe and how ironic the extremes (exercise, wearing seat belts, vitamins etc.) folks go through to postpone the inevitable.

According to a recent survey 10 out of 10 people die.

If they want to win the lottery, they should buy a life insurance policy. Guaranteed Winner.

I'm on borrowed time so every minute/day is a gift. (Stroke Survivor)

Thanks....KK

[edit on 29-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Whatever is going to happen is getting very close. It feels like when you were a kid and a big event was happening the next morning. When you go to bed the night before it's so close you have trouble falling asleep. Thats what it feels like to me.

It's also gotten to be much more intense. I have basically quit smoking weed because it makes me tap into that at such a deep level that it becomes overwhelming. This after smoking every day for three or four years.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

perhaps you will find answers in this viewing:

www.talismanicidols.org...

and

www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

or link to a thread on similar topic...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOVE

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Fear is an illusion.
You don't need to fear what already is.
Learn do separate fear from a bad intention of the heart.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floating thru Reality
Whatever is going to happen is getting very close. It feels like when you were a kid and a big event was happening the next morning. When you go to bed the night before it's so close you have trouble falling asleep. Thats what it feels like to me.

It's also gotten to be much more intense. I have basically quit smoking weed because it makes me tap into that at such a deep level that it becomes overwhelming. This after smoking every day for three or four years.

I started having a feeling last summer that something was coming soon. I thought to myself "there's a storm coming". This was before I even looked into anything that was happening around us and I was ignorant in that aspect. This past October, I had an experience after smoking, where I wasn't in control of my own body. It was as if I was looking through my own eyes, but my body was on auto pilot. Kind of like I was having a waking dream. I had a huge flash of images in my head and voices coming from all angles that it was impossible for me to even remotely make out what was being said. I've cut down my smoking a lot since then and haven't had an experience like it, but I felt that I knew everything that was going to happen that day before it happened. It really freaked me out when it was happening, but I laugh about it now and I still feel that there is something bigger going on here than what most people are lead on to believe.

I've also been thinking too that for the people that are aware of what is happening right now, everyone is waiting for something to happen. This comes from all groups of people too. You look at the Alex Jones and the NWO people and they're all waiting for the next false flag attack and martial law or the economic collapse. You look at the GFL people and they're all waiting for First Contact to happen. You look at UFO enthusiasts and they're waiting for government disclosure. Then there's the Christians who are waiting for Revelations to happen and the end of the world. It's all a waiting game right now and I can't help but think that maybe since all these different groups are waiting for their version of whatever is coming to happen that maybe it's possible that all of these things are going to happen at relatively the same time. This could go into the timewave zero prediction where everything is speeding up and eventually every single possibility that could ever happen will happen at the same time. The singularity. I can't tell you how frustrated I've become the past couple months just waiting for these things to happen. I don't even follow just one of these things, but am following multiple things. I'm very open-minded and I don't think there is just one single truth out there and everyone else is wrong. That would make reality too black and white and it's so much more complicated than that. I still live my life like normal and I've actually been more happy the past couple months because of the simple fact that I'm alive and I'm experiencing life. I see no reason to live in fear of what's to come. Something's always coming and to the person above who said death is the only certainty that we have, that rings very true. There's no reason to fear death as it's inevitable and when it's your time to go well that's it. No reason living in fear waiting for it to happen. Enjoy every second that you're alive because you never know what's going to happen tomorrow and living in fear of it is the worst kind of slavery.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sirius20

I agree with most of what you said and wanted to add my thoughts of smoking. I was high for three years or so and couldn't imagine not smoking everyday. About six months ago the experience started to get to intense though. It's like when I'm high I can see to much. It's so strong that everytime I smoked I would tell myself I will never do this again. Very weird because I only smoke kind bud and was very experienced. I'm now not smoking at all and have given up meat, caffeine, and cigars. It feels like we're getting ready for a transition or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join