It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future fear we all sense is coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

HAHA, Im glad your on here, I do, do anchoring! Which is close to what your saying, and I ALWAYS look people in the eyes when talking.

Whehter your a degree in *** at Oxford or well learned individual matters none to me!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Screw the anchor - you are the anchor, and if you touch them, do it with love and forget the NLP.

Ha ha - you see, it can be transmitted in any form of communication, even in the form of text on a screen, but in PERSON, you are unstoppable!

And your place of work, could become a living SPHERE of the new world of new possibility, joy, love and happiness, and you my friend are the omegapoint within that sphere.

Thank you for thanking me for being here, that meant so much to me. I do try.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

You're unfreaken beliveable how good you are at it!

How do I learn the text form of it, and advance the verbal form of it? How'd you learn! Your too good at it I proclaim!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I def understand where your coming from. For me personally, I am getting married in 5 weeks and I am feeling really positive about that. WE are also thinking about kids and things.

Now pondering the thought of family troubles me. I have not had the perfect family myself and nor the greatest childhood. In a sense all my life I have looked forward to having my own family so I can have a proper family ya know. Were even considering adopting one child to help them get a loving home and be part of our family.

Trouble is I am very very worried and almost have this feeling of impending doom about the world. I guess you could say I was woke up about 6 months ago to bilderburgers and 9/11 and stuff like that. You try dig for the truth but the picture gets bleaker and bleaker and I find my self hoping I am just paranoid. Things do not look good and I just hope if there is some sort of God or creater out there he shows mercy in these coming times.

Why can't people just for a second put each other first you know. Treat others how you wish to be treated and all that. War are sensless and lets face it the people that start them are never likely to go into battle.

I just wish I knew what to do to make the world a better Place, even considering running for local government here in the UK one day to try change things but I cant help but feel I am too late.

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by ExPostFacto

"And I'll meet you in the middle!"
~ from the movie, "Braveheart"

That's exactly what I feel is happening. We each are working a separate front. We each have a specialty. One day soon I am bound to run across another that holds the vision I hold in my area of specialty. That day will be a glorious day. When one working alone becomes two.

This process can be draining for those that are assisting in the changes. But WOW it's one hell of a ride.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
wow its funny(not really) u say that because i feel like somthing bad is going to happen to,im 19 and had a spontanous kundalini awaking or spiritual awaking and im not really sad about what is going to happen,i feel like im prepared for it mentally,like when it goes down,i kno im going to have to step up and keep the love flowing and like comfort the ppl that are scared,and help them transition,but at the sametime i feel like my life is over,i feel like im not going to have a normal life with a House,car,wife,children,career,dog lol i feel like im done,,im waiting for somthing to happen at this point,i also had a obe where i arrived in this beautiful world and i was shown to this library and as walking through a row of books,i saw one that said THYMON and i was drawn to it,so i picked it up and as i was going through it,it had pictures of me in it,and i asked "who is that?"and a voice said thats u,your done,i was like "im done"? then it said "Yes,your done alot of ppl are not done yet but u are" and that obe kinda just sealed the deal for me,maybe i am done...i also have the feeling of wanting to go home,where home is,idk but I long for it..

sry if i got really weird on this post

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAB19
wow its funny(not really) u say that because i feel like somthing bad is going to happen to,im 19 and had a spontanous kundalini awaking or spiritual awaking and im not really sad about what is going to happen,i feel like im prepared for it mentally,like when it goes down,i kno im going to have to step up and keep the love flowing and like comfort the ppl that are scared,and help them transition,but at the sametime i feel like my life is over,i feel like im not going to have a normal life with a House,car,wife,children,career,dog lol i feel like im done,,im waiting for somthing to happen at this point,i also had a obe where i arrived in this beautiful world and i was shown to this library and as walking through a row of books,i saw one that said THYMON and i was drawn to it,so i picked it up and as i was going through it,it had pictures of me in it,and i asked "who is that?"and a voice said thats u,your done,i was like "im done"? then it said "Yes,your done alot of ppl are not done yet but u are" and that obe kinda just sealed the deal for me,maybe i am done...i also have the feeling of wanting to go home,where home is,idk but I long for it..

sry if i got really weird on this post

You have much to learn on ats espicialy this book rwo, which proves true of being!

Welcome, glad your here.

I'm your age, well near it if I was younger, and at this age seems to be where people are realizin things, mainly after highschool bs.

Glad to see your at your wits!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Originally posted by MAB19
You have much to learn on ats espicialy this book rwo, which proves true of being!

what is this rwo book

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Yes i notice it and feel it.Its not just a few,read the posts on these boards.Its a worldwide shared sense of foreboding...maybe the largest psychic link on earth...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Yes i notice it and feel it.Its not just a few,read the posts on these boards.Its a worldwide shared sense of foreboding...maybe the largest psychic link on earth...

Ye, I suppose at least we are not alone in these thoughts and can take heart in that fact. Maybe just maybe we can change the world for the better.

I suppose there is always hope

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

Personally... Instead of printing M I went with trying to farm... I would like to try it though.. at least once in my life... YO wait a min!!!! I just had a thought!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Then again, I don't live in the states, but in Vancouver Canada, and so perhaps everyone is high on pot or something..

Are you an extra terrestrial? See what I'm driving at?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Thanks for the compliment my new friend.

The best way to describe it is this. Context and framing is everything for the human being as a meaning making phenomenon, and it's decisive. Context and framing is generated through language, in whatever form, and a shift from one contextual frame of reference to another in communication, where "the meaning of communication is the response you get" provides access to a NEW WORLD of possibility so that it can be made manifest. Access to that new domain however, will exist for the other in the realm of an unknown unknown known, or what they didn't know they didn't know they knew already! In the re-frame, a new distinction is made, so that what was unconscious, becomes conscious and this sudden flash of insight or awareness jump/leap, pulls the new world into being for that person and they experience something novel, which will impact their whole being and materialize for them a new tool box they might not otherwise have had access to.

Everyone is already unconsciously competent in potentia, and all information is already contained within the holographic mind/universe, so the trick is to figure out how to create a gateway access to it, so you need to read between their lines, gather in all available information about them, and then insert a lever as a point of leverage, which to be effective, must reside at the edge of their blind spot or their unknown unknown in a provocative way, so you might have to "jerk their chain" to get their attention, and be willing to risk hurting their feelings whereby "that which hurts, instructs." The reframe then steps in immediately, containing a revelation of some kind, and the new light of conscious awareness enters into the darkenss, producing a transformation, and a new realization, whereby all happiness resides relative to some unhappiness already experienced!

What I tried to do with you there, was to get you to alter your contextual frame of reference, from using NLP to being NLP, and more than that, a phenomenon of transformation relative to these people and the dead world they represent, and if you really got that, it would be empowering, to the nth degree, given the underlying nature of the spiritual (psychological) warfare that must be waged, but without judgement only love.

And you "got it", but you are mistaken if you think it came from me!

It came from the holographic mind and universe, and transmitted itself and was generated within you, and I was just a channel. Call it universal holographic NLP where I can transmit it because I believe in the realm of infinite possibility, and that is my fundamental presupposition.

And if this has helped you to really serve these people better, then that's just wonderful.

Like I said, try the experiment of "acting as if" you already love each one of them very deeply, as you do the person you most love in the whole world, and get that flowing as an unconsciously competent communications skill, and then observe how that reframe alters the whole world starting from within that sphere, and see if you can't blow out this phenomenon of negativity, resignation and cynicism and hopelessness. What a challenge! What an opportunity!

Best Regards,

Rob
OmegaPoint

[edit on 27-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yes, the only reasonable response to the apparent quagmire, is unreasonable optimism in the face of it!

And the worse the problem, the greater the opportunity to effect change for the better, so it's perfect that it's so screwed up.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I believe that the reason we all feel something is coming is that the signs are all around us and the most obvious one is that the powers that be no longer give a flying fig about the economy, industry and more importantly what WE think of them!

They KNOW something big is about to go!

They have allowed justice, humanity and basic goodness to be valueless as it is about to become a dog eat dog world where we will be lucky to survive the night, never mind the year!

I'm sending my kids self defence lessons, I teach them about finding food in the wild and other survival skills and am preparing survival kits, food supplies etc for all of them because I FEEL the feathers are about to hit the fan!

My FEELINGS have never been wrong in all my years!

It is very sad. And though I do not believe in death, only in death of the body, (not the spirit within) I feel it my moral duty to prepare my children for what is coming.

What else can you do?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I agree with all the views on the thread. There is something serious on the horizon. What it is, I don't know? I think of it as being a huge freight training at full steam heading the direction of humanity, and we want to jump out of the way like we have in the past; but this time are feet are locked to the tracks. What ever is coming down the road---we are going to have to face it this time. Maybe it is an Extinction Level Event or a heightening of consciousness of humanity?

However, I have seen listlessness among the people. In myself, I have a sense of foreboding. I know the world is screwed because I have seen it with my own eyes. Sometimes I would like to crawl in a hole and not come out. However, that would make me a quitter and I have never been a quitter. Everyone fears the adversity and want a normal life. However, there is no such thing, there is just life and you get on with it. Sometimes adversity is the best medicine to change things in your life because it gives you the time for self-reflection. All I can say is this, we can live in paradise with in ourselves and no person or event can ever take that away. In our minds anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I know for me and the missus ..we are selling all our stuff to get together ready cash..we have converted a van into a camper and it has everything ..food stocks, tents water purifying equipment and solar panels..and I reckon in four weeks time we will be off...

There is an underlying fear in people now.and it is becoming palpable....things arn't right and things arn't going to get better..

My wifes job involves dealing with people from all levels of society..I work in security and travel about..the bubble will burst!!

Thats my opinion...and from what I have seen and experienced and projected forward!..cities will not be a safe place!!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You speak of losing freedoms. But...

Honestly, I feel we have the same freedoms as before. Until this website is shut down or we all get censored or taken to prison for our anti government remarks, Freedom is not removed but in fact, perhaps freedom of speech is stronger than ever before....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join