::: David Rockefeller :::

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Founder of the WTC, founder of the TC. etc. etc.

Have you heard of the book proof of conspiracy? The top Illuminati don't show their face in public, David Rockefeller has always been in the public...

I always thought the Illuminati were behind the seens, do you know any that you know are at the top?

His brother was governor of "New York State"

Maybe I'm wrong

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sure AOL is Illuminati, you can't make that connection?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Why dont you guys find out who's really at the top of the piramid? You guys are all guessing n stuff!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
thr rockefellers, imo, are in league with the rothschilds, but the rothschilds wealth is almost 100 times greater than the rockefellers, if you can imagine that. The rothschilds are the root of the money/power trail. if they worship, work for a dark power, it would not surprise me.

www.wealth4freedom.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minor Illuminatos
Why dont you guys find out who's really at the top of the piramid? You guys are all guessing n stuff!

good one, thanks, why didn't they think of that?

Next time I run into one of the top level members of this Illuminati bunch, I will be sure to ask.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_cross

David Rockefeller actually came out about the NWO I believe recently. Probably because the NWO has alternate plans for the Federal Reserve which would end the families economic reign of power most likely. Sorry "Money Bags" is out as a NWO leader in the future.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If I had rockefeller's wealth 90% the worlds problems would be solved by sun up. I must say that one's poor performance as a human being often seems reflected in how decrepit these guys look as their burdens grow. Garbage bins have more charisma.

edit: check it out, dalai lama v rockefeller

rockefeller got pwned!

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Shar_Chi]

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum