Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

::: David Rockefeller :::

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
From all the research that I have gathered, it is my belief that this man is at the very top of the pyramid along with maybe a couple others.

What are your thoughts on this.

also, read this prior to responding... it may take about 30 minutes but it is some of the most mind bending stuff I have read to date.

The Shadow Govt and the Decline of America

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by truthdrug]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
maybe you are right. i have read alot of stuff about this and do some researching and name DAVID ROCKEFELLER always comes out.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
and can anyone actually explain to me what does D. Rockefeller do in his life? thanks!

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That article supplies a lot of background detail as to why JFK was assasinated *before* he could disband the Federal Reserve...He'd already announced his intention too soon to actually accomplish that act.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
[size=10]*SIGH*

No, rockefellers are not on the top of the pyramid.
Nice try though, heres a tip, they are at the bottom actually.

And you dont have balls big enough to dig deep and find out whos on top. Cant win dont try my son.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So help us - oh Tyler the all-knowing...

Who, or whom, is at the top of your pyramid?

And this begs the question, is it even the same theoretical pyrimad as the one conspiracists have been tossing about for the past 30 years?

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The question is not "who" or "whom", the right question is "what"!!

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I never tried to imply that the Rockefellers where "at the top", as you put it Tyler...Only that, in order to find out the path to the top, you must follow the "money trail" to see where "They" get the financing to pull all of their tricks...The formation & continued operation of the Federal Reserve looks like the "backbone" of their operations.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
The question is not "who" or "whom", the right question is "what"!!

I understand what Tyler mean. It's some extraterrestrial being or even satan himself. Right Tyler ?

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
They eye in the pyramid is that the eye of Horus, an ancient entity from Sirius.

First loged in the history at the times of Egypt.

I believe he is not the power behind the illuminati but more like an agent .

You can see Horus head on dollars, on triangles, on nazi logos, on ancient Roman political symbols, (it was the official symbol of Coliseum too). You can see it at every point in the history whenever mass killing was involved.

And more recently you can find it in that ultra-propogandised bull# movie "Gangs of New York"
The guy had it on his eye.

[Edited on 15-2-2003 by Tyler]

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I agree with Tyler, the Rockefellers are not at the top, they are just the most visible of the bunch... The true power lies in European families, and they do thier best to stay out of public sight....

The Cabal is vast, and invisible.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The eye in the triangle is the eye of god, providence, why do you insist on redefining it to "eye of horus" no one thinks that...that is false.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
No that is not false.

Maybe if a 12 year old wonnaable freemason like you took a trip to the library you would see why.

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Greetings Mr. Tyler...

It is no use pointing out error in Mr. Free Mason's positions. He will continue to deny he has any error. I've even pointed out obvious and simple math error, that he continues to deny.

Whenever this happens, he only becomes more and more frustrated. We should strongly urge that he maintain his own blog, where he can opin in poetic fashion without the peskly rebuttle he encounters here.

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
have you noticed that the eye in your avatar is the same as used in time-warner aol owned things, their seal if you will. could this mean that twaol is really illuminati company front? probably not. but it's odd

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
First off I have no math error, as you'll see from my next post the ONLY other possibility is we are talking two different things (like when NASA talked Yards and CSA talked Meters on their Mars Probe).

I'm right on that...and I'm DEFINATELY right on this.

You say you aren't trying to "offend me" yet all you do is say I'm wrong, and that I won't admitt it.

You've failed to provide any proof of ANYTHING.

Ugh, this thread most of all is full of stupidity.

Tyler you should have stayed banned, you are too full of fanciful imaginations (have you ever seen Mazes and Monsters? You are Tom Hanks).

And Winston, stop being a pompous a$$, in this thread, I'm right, tyler's wrong, when concerning the Eye in the Triangle. And in the 666 thread, I'm right, and you may be right too, we just might be seeking different things and I've got a bad definition.

I.E. 666 in decimals = 11,6 in Babylonian, instead of my claim of it in the "reverse"...but that is all, my math is dead on and you're just an a$$ you should be banned with tyler.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 17-2-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
FreeMason,

All I can say is GOOGLE (link) your best friend. Learn it, love it, hell ... make love to it!

The eye represented on the USA one dollar bill IS the eye of horus, as you will see with a VERY simple and quick search on google. Why do you insist on saying NO and staying so damned stubborn without finding WHY we are telling you these thing's?

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There is a second meaning to the eye on top of the triangle.

It represents pineal glad, the third eye, open in a man meditating posture. (draw a line from knee to knee to your forhead you get triangle with a thrid eye) in other words, "the order of enlightenned".

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
...But maybe not freemasons, maybe GOLDEN DAWN...

posted on Feb, 19 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
it could be any group. freemasons golden dawn whatever. it has a secret agenda and will probably see this dude escape any coming nuclear catastrophes. i hate it. we're so powerless against these bastards. what have they done to force us into mindlessness? why don't we do something? will it matter who is at the top of the pyramid? no. regular bums like us will be dead or slaves. i'm losin my mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join