It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Hi Bridge_Boy,

ET_MAN why will you never give actual planets name or actual ET names.

If I was to go back in time to say the 1800’s pick someone up, bring them to the future and take them to Disneyland-then take them back to the 1800’s. How would that person begin to explain/describe where they had been, what it felt like to experience the rides and so on to the other people residing within the 1800’s? If I was to get into my personal experiences which I didn’t really come here to share out of my own personal/preference it would be too much to fully describe/explain let alone understand.

I just don't understand sometimes why you are so vague. I've asked alot of questions like this also and you always skimmed around them. At the beginning of this thread you said ask any questions. Even about Adam and Eve which is based on an ancient story but you never actually answer them.

Please re-direct me to those questions and I would be more than happy to answer them if it's something I choose to answer/share. I do recall answering quite a few questions about creation in this thread at least according to the knowledge/information shown/given to me to the best of my ability.

I commend you for all your work but you would have alot more believers if you gave some actual facts.

This could be said about many discussions/threads on this website among others. Just about everything coming from me on a personal level in this thread cannot/will not be verified/proven. Of course regardless of my own personal experiences it should mean little to others unless they can verify/research/learn/experience these things for themselves. Knowledge is not always what you can just see,taste,feel,smell.touch, prove but there are other higher individual sources that can be learned/found-out depending on experience and current state of “soul level/understanding/consciousness”. It’s never required for anyone to believe a word I say but perhaps some may keep it in mind and leave it as a possibility. If anything I share was meant to reach an individual it will.

What is the planet you created, what's it's name etc... etc... Are there aliens coming from the Pleiades, Sirius, Zeta reticuli etc... Give us something please.

It’s my little analogy/metaphor of what “Dreams May Come”

www.youtube.com...

There is infinite possibility within higher dimensions for those who continue down the true /correct path choosing Right” from “Wrong.”

If you want to ask about some non-terrestrial beings then please direct me to specific questions and keep in mind that ALL THINGS “Not Of This World” are technically non-terrestrial (Extra-Terrestrial.)

“Infinite” beings with no number or ending. There are many more species than you could ever possibly imagine/comprehend existing out there-some of which have visited this planet, some can watch/view from a great distance when they feel the need and some are here now- but not in the way most “Imagine”.(Entities both physical/inter-dimensional and of higher pure light-energy levels are virtually everywhere observing and not just in this universe but in endless existences/dimensions/worlds/universe’s. The SUN is a nice thing to have around when you need it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Hi Laiguana,

Your message...at this point...is worthless. We have already infiltrated a nest of -lightworkers- in the U.S., who are also interconnected abroad. You don't realize that in the next three months from this post the energies will be averted to clean out pockets of human vermin. It will only increase with time. We are shedding our skins. Lightworkers or 'benevlolents' (however you choose to call yourselves) are a contradiction to the laws of the universe. You have all been targeted and I warn you of turbulent times ahead for your kind.

So easy....

Love, Light & Positivity to you always!
I know who I am, where I come from and where I’m headed. There is zero fear available for those who know exactly what this life is all about and where they're headed upon leaving this mortal container/body. What can you say about yourself?

Darkness is part of all that exists within this universe and part of the program of opposition found within all things. Those who find themselves trapped within darkness cannot recognize/see where they are exactly due to the absence of light.

Best Wishes/Dreams!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
ET_MAN I mite be kind of off topic here but anyways gonna put forth this question as you have spoken about a lot of spiritual things here. Do you see anything happening to the dome of the rock after this event??? What significance does the dome of the rock have according to you??? Is it satanic/Evil as to whats written on it or is it saying the truth. I feel this is very important to know!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have actually killed animals. One reason was for food. The animals were raised from birth just for the purpose of feeding my family. I felt bad about pulling the trigger and even while dressing the animals. When the roast was put on the dinner table, I was truely greatfull for the animal's life and the fact it was given up to sustain my family.

The other reason was out of compassion for a suffering animal which was not eaten for food. This was a bit more difficult than killing for food, yet necessary to not allow the animal to suffer till death came.

Non the less, either case was not easily done. I can still see the eyes of those animals. I can't even think about killing a human, probably even for my own defense, though that may be still up in the air.

That explaination was perfect and it described the range of feelings and emotions involved in killing for food. To truely understand, you need to experience it first hand. Then you might take the threats you make, more seriously.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you very much ET man,you have helped me a great deal,you have helped me to let go ,not only of resentment but also fear for my family in the years ahead.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thnx ET man,

Maybe someday i can leave earth and enjoy milk steak, glue and cat food on some other planet.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Your message...at this point...is worthless. We have already infiltrated a nest of -lightworkers- in the U.S., who are also interconnected abroad. You don't realize that in the next three months from this post the energies will be averted to clean out pockets of human vermin. It will only increase with time. We are shedding our skins. Lightworkers or 'benevlolents' (however you choose to call yourselves) are a contradiction to the laws of the universe. You have all been targeted and I warn you of turbulent times ahead for your kind.

So easy....

LOL!!! What the heck is this?! Wait, wait, wait....you must be *gasp* a Reptilian, right?!! I mean your avatar pic and name are hints, right?! I love this site, it's absolutely hilarious

3 months huh? Make sure you notify David Wilcock

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

So easy....

And Im the one with attitude!!LMAO Thanks for the "Warning" Oh evil one.he he.Can I make a pair of boots outa all those shed skins?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

In all honesty he has about as much proof of what he is saying as Et man does

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
88 pages ET_Man and you've shown no proof, haven't posted anything that can't be cut and pasted from all those '2012 doomsday' websites.

post some real # or GTFO

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I Cant believe im feeding the troll but ok ill bite. Here are a couple of questions. When you travel through time and arrive at a new time say the past. HOW can you interact without changing the future. Any thing you touch or interact with changes the future timeline. These are basic laws of motion. HOW then do you return back to your original timeline/reality/dimension.

Whats is your method of time travel and can i use it(im being serious...no really)?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Hi CuteAngel,

ET_MAN I mite be kind of off topic here but anyways gonna put forth this question as you have spoken about a lot of spiritual things here.

Do you see anything happening to the dome of the rock after this event??? What significance does the dome of the rock have according to you???

Is it satanic/Evil as to whats written on it or is it saying the truth.

How does one define Satanic? What/who is Satan in the first place? There are many things happening on this planet without many ‘souls’ aware of what is truly happening.

I feel this is very important to know!

Don’t get me wrong but some feelings can be deceiving!

[edit on 29-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

I have actually killed animals. One reason was for food.

That is what most animals are created/intended for- “Fruit” for man.

The animals were raised from birth just for the purpose of feeding my family. I felt bad about pulling the trigger and even while dressing the animals

Another reason/purpose why some animals were created so you could think about them, feel bad or compassion and well that is part of the coloring book that comes along with the pictures/assignment/test in this life/world.

When the roast was put on the dinner table, I was truely greatfull for the animal's life and the fact it was given up to sustain my family.

The “illusions” of many things have a greater/reason purpose not yet fully understood/seen/realized nevertheless they all play a specific role on this journey/pathway/learning experience/progression process.

The other reason was out of compassion for a suffering animal which was not eaten for food. This was a bit more difficult than killing for food, yet necessary to not allow the animal to suffer till death came.

Vegetarianism brings one to a higher state of awareness/consciousness/compassion not because it saves what it believes to be saving from pain/misery/suffering but due to the very thought of believing it is saving/helping something that it believes is suffering and one usually does this because it feels bad and out of pure compassion/concern/love. In this very “state of mind” and compassionate way of “thinking” a “soul” is raising it’s level of consciousness/higher state of “soul” awareness and is blessed with more gifts on a spiritual level in choosing to “Sacrifice” or abstain from something out of “Love” Compassion for something/someone else. Whether most of what a person lives is real or illusion makes no difference in the long run- It's what the true “Soul” intention is for the time being that counts and the “Purity” of the soul is what it all boils down to.

Even though I know animals were created/designed as biological “Illusionary” food sources for the human species on this planet that work in accordance to the system/ecology of earth. I myself am a Vegan but I have my own reason/purpose for why I do what I do-not that eating meat/dairy is wrong because it’s not only that spiritual progression/growth is not about the physical but about the spiritual state of mind/intention that all comes down to “purity” and the current “State of mind/soul”. Out of personal preference/choice I have chosen my own path in life mostly for health/purpose/spiritual state of mind/reasons that have nothing to do with consuming “robotical/biological/soulless” creatures of earth that appear to be suffering/going through pain/misery and so on. Most of what you see out there is “Illusion” there is a much bigger picture than meets the eye.

It’s not always the pathway in life but the destination, perhaps it’s necessary to believe in the “Illusion” for the time being in order to reach that destination for the betterment/advancement/progression of one’s soul.

Not many are fully aware of such things including some Buddhist monks and other religions/groups and in me saying some of what I’m saying I can only imagine it may/will offend some of you but I will not deny what I know to be the truth hiding behind the curtain of this illusionary world. I would ask this question, what about those who truly have “souls” that are real and are going through horrific lives of pain/misery/suffering in the millions on a daily basis? Do we think/consider about all the humans on earth (Those with eternal souls) that are going through such sorrow/hardships? If you were to put on the shades that showed/revealed all the illusions within this planet and found all around you viewing most animals for what they really/truly are perhaps most of you would turn your focus on other things or the real more important eternal concerns. But everything serves it’s purpose and is necessary for specific reason/purpose not yet seen/realized/understood to most experiencing life/reality within the “Illusion” of this grand “Illusion” called life.

Non the less, either case was not easily done. I can still see the eyes of those animals. I can't even think about killing a human, probably even for my own defense, though that may be still up in the air.

It is necessary to have “Illusion” in order to find compassion/love/understanding. It’s not always what you believe is in front of you but how you act/react according to your individual/current level of understanding/belief/state of consciousness of what you believe is standing in front of you.

Then you might take the threats you make, more seriously.

There is a specific reason/purpose why I share 10.11.2011, those who come to the realization of it will better understand when the time comes.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

Hi Illece,

Thank you very much ET man,you have helped me a great deal,you have helped me to let go ,not only of resentment but also fear for my family in the years ahead.

If you were the only one that I’ve helped come to that realization then my time was well spent. I’m happy for you and as you have come to the realization of this you better understand that there is “Nothing to Fear” But “Fear”
within‘Itself." You will find that peace and happiness your seeking on the other side with family/friends and loved one's (More than you could ever imagine/comprehend) in due "Time". Time being the key and the "Illusion".

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Hi Zaiger,

Thnx ET man,

Maybe someday i can leave earth and enjoy milk steak, glue and cat food on some other planet.

Glue/cat-food tastes just like lasagna on some planets. lol
How would you like it to taste? What Dreams May Come!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am not brushing off what you say, I personally am curious, as my dad has told me many times that things are not as they seem...it just gets very frustrating when someone claims to know things, but then won't tell us because they have judged us " not ready"...

What questions do you have? I will share all and hold back nothing. I have provided people with a few various clues and signs that your media and scientists have become aware of. There is much more to know and if you feel ready on a particular question or subject I will answer. If you are wondering about the underground earth and tunnel systems that have been well kept from the media and world we can start there so you understand that the human race has never been alone.

Or perhaps some are more interested in Genesis and how people on earth came to be? The story of Adam and Eve is a script from a long distant past and there is much to discuss there. In order to understand everything taking place now in it's entirety you must understand the reason for these things occuring and it's beginning.

Okay ET_MAN, I direct you to this thread. Can you elaborate on the underground tunnel systems, who is there and why we have never been alone. Where these tunnel systems are.

So how exactly did people on earth came to be? Discuss Adam and Eve, who they are, when this took place or what it is based upon.

Give us some truths, what happened and not a long winded story. Straight to the point will do just fine for me. I'll then make up my mind whether I want to believe or not.

As I've said loads of times ET_MAN I appreciate all of your responses but I want some more info.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hi TiM3LoRd,

Here are a couple of questions. When you travel through time and arrive at a new time say the past. HOW can you interact without changing the future.

You cannot interact in the way you perceive, it’s not in your power to change the future and interfere with higher law that allows freewill/free-choice to take it’s free course for higher reasons/purpose not yet seen/realized/perceived/understood by man within this reality/life- “Illusion” of “Illusion.”

Any thing you touch or interact with changes the future timeline.

There is no such thing as timeline (technically) from a higher/eternal perspective. You can watch a movie over and over but without having the device to alter/manipulate/change the movie you can never re-write the script only your own personal choice/life/script- but you can view/see/watch it over and over on your DVD player.

These are basic laws of motion.

There is no such thing as “Motion” or “Time” From an eternal/higher perspective of understanding/consciousness.

HOW then do you return back to your original timeline/reality/dimension.

Some call that by the “Grace of God” here on earth, I like to call it by the grace of the “Infinite” “Teachers/Creators/Designers” within this infinite system/universe. All things within the universe are bound to opposition found in all things which is part of the “Illusion” within “Illusion.”

Best Wishes/Dreams!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hi TiM3LoRd,

Here are a couple of questions. When you travel through time and arrive at a new time say the past. HOW can you interact without changing the future.

You cannot interact in the way you perceive, it’s not in your power to change the future and interfere with higher law that allows freewill/free-choice to take it’s free course for higher reasons/purpose not yet seen/realized/perceived/understood by man within this reality/life- “Illusion” of “Illusion.”

Any thing you touch or interact with changes the future timeline.

There is no such thing as timeline (technically) from a higher/eternal perspective. You can watch a movie over and over but without having the device to alter/manipulate/change the movie you can never re-write the script only your own personal choice/life/script- but you can view/see/watch it over and over on your DVD player.

These are basic laws of motion.

There is no such thing as “Motion” or “Time” From an eternal/higher perspective of understanding/consciousness.

HOW then do you return back to your original timeline/reality/dimension.

Some call that by the “Grace of God” here on earth, I like to call it by the grace of the “Infinite” “Teachers/Creators/Designers” within this infinite system/universe. All things within the universe are bound to opposition found in all things which is part of the “Illusion” within “Illusion.”

Best Wishes/Dreams!
www.youtube.com...

Why have you attached a swedish pension fund advert to this post???

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It seems the oldest records are destroyed or unreadable. The Sumer/clay/writings seem to have stories of pre flood times. People tend to spit on what they try to tell us, because it doesn't match what they think the world was like 10,000 years ago.

I would like to hear a brief summary of our creation, by you.

I have not had to alter my understanding by reading what you have to say. It just makes things more clearly understood. Thanks

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fallenearth

Quite true,but Im here for the spritual advise because I need it,so I read as much as I can then come to my own conclusions about whats true

So that said I shall hedge my bets and say now.All Hail our Reptillian Overlords !

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join