It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi Et Man

If you were a kindergarden teacher what would be the 5 best books you would require the children to read?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm so sorry for just getting back to this thread. I was in Salt Lake City then Phoenix yesterday (Utah and Arizona) in the USA. Then flew into San Jose, California where I am now. I had something important come up within the last few days. I will get back to everyone tomorrow in this thread.

Thanks for your kind patience and understanding in this matter.
Love, Light and Positivity to you always.
My friends, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, children, cousins whatever.
All the same! One for all and all for one!
Sincerely,
ET_MAN

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
ET_MAN hello and welcome back. I know you are limited on what you can disclose at this time but can you at least tell me the most beautiful planet you have ever visited? or........ Who are the most loving of all the Et's you have met???? just give us something if you can. Thanks, Magantice

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hello again, ET MAN.

After careful contemplation on what I would ask you, I have come to the conclusion that there really isn't any question that I don't already have the answer to. After merely pondering the questions, the answers simply presented themselves. I suppose the trick in finding what you seek is knowing what you're looking for.

To continue to search outside the self for answers perpetuates the idea of "seperation." I feel I have no use for this thread any longer, other than to post that very realization. As I read the posts that banter back and forth, I see the forum as little more than a sounding board for the soul to work itself out.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I watched a program on the Leaf Hoppers of South America. Those guys have a life, and it is full of social activities demonstrating communication skills. That was simply "mind blowing".

How can you draw a line designating which animals should be eaten? Don't you become a parasite to the cow, pig and chicken societies? ....It does make sense to not eat meat, at that level of understanding.

Time - There is only a certain number of seasons that will pass, during your walk on this planet. That is where the concept of time comes from. It is merely a measure used to estimate the duration of your walk, in your particular biological unit, on the planet Earth and nothing more. When you exist without death, time has no meaning and does not need to be accounted for.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi ET Man your 167 page fictional novel was very intresting and its almost true story! Its good that you have returned after a gap into ATS thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET man,

I was wondering on the other planets do they have beer? And what kind of milk do they drink i like milk steak.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
OK I stopped reading on page 42. By skippin the other pages am I missing something, or is there something I need to read that is contained within them? In any case, E_T is telling the truth or he isn't. It's as simple as that, and based on what I've read so far I'm sitting on the fence. I know it's better to be cold then lukewarm, but right now I can't say I do or don't believe him. However, I do have a clearer understanding (as it relates to his message or claims), and a lot of it came to me as I was reading the various posts. So if I need to read the entire thread I will. Now I do have some questions, and if ET or Egyptia answers them it will shed some light on the subject.

1. Who or what is GOD or THE CREATOR or THE SOURCE?

2. What parts of the bible, specifically those concerning Yeshi (Jesus) are true (notice I'm not asking what is false.)

3. Can you provide a clear breakdown of both sides heirarchy?

4. A person on Earth has wronged others, but over time the person grows and understands that what he/she did was wrong. The person cannot make ammends to the parties that were wronged, but the person accepts the fact that he/she was wrong, accepts the fact that the wrong doing caused a ripple and affected the balance in a negative way, and now seeks to help any and all who currently crosses their path. Now my question is this, based on what you claim to know, when this person ceases to exist here, what will happen to this person?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Hi Flux8,

My question was more in respect to the first line of your reply, that no terrestrial vehicle/construct is 'allowed' to enter space, and beyond, without their approval (or at least under a watchful eye). But you added the second part... leaving the physical body.

Under a watchful eye is a nice way of putting it.

Firstly, I'm not sure any of us actually 'leave' our physical body during what many refer to as OBEs or NDEs.

I can’t help but ponder the absence of matter involved, locality based upon human understanding/perspective/perception of where a “soul” “light” “intelligence” truly resides.

As you've mentioned in allegory, we are just tuning in to a different stations, (albeit, interactive stations). I buy that. That's my gut talkin',

I think it’s a little more than the gut talking.

(and also from my experiences). But, leaving the body... does one really need to do this to access 'higher knowledge'?

Locality is an interesting thing, by the way what is locality?

I don't think so, not at all. The 'receiver'/radio doesn't physically need to go to the station to pick up the signal, it simply picks it up out of the air.

Where does the air come from? More importantly where does the signal come from and what is the signal?

It's as simple as tuning in to the right station.

Most of the world could use a broadcast about right now.

(Unless your tuner is broken, then it's not that simple at all, which is where we are at in a general sense).

Broken/dead/destroyed/re-configured/altered/manipulated. Who will really know due to the absence of time/locality. One mentioned they were in the “Lost” and used to enjoy the show until they experienced/lived it.

Wouldn't it be better to show those interested how to tune in for themselves, or at least how to fine tune their senses to get this knowledge for themselves?

Why would anyone from earth ever want to share.

Personally, I wasn't 'shown' anything about a 'wormwood'/dwarf star, which would seem more important than the purity of water in the local area.

Purity/surety does one truly believe all water is fresh.
I would rather believe in the condensation/purity of the soul within man. Purity/surety clean/water is not as pure as one may think.

I wasn't refering to war. I meant if individuals or communities were to develop a way to get off this planet/dimensional plane for a short time would they allow others of our kind (military) to shoot us out of the sky, or worse?

Everyone comes with an expiration date, when it’s a "souls" time to go, it’s a "souls" time to go. Military among others have zero control over the expiration dates of individual “Souls”. One can try to shoot a soul out of the sky but if it’s not that “souls” time to go, it’s really not that “souls” time.

Again, thank you in advance.

Always welcome!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Hi lagenese,

According to what you wrote, i need to have faith in my creators. I don't have faith in anyone, or anything.

The faith I’m referring to is not really the same definition/word of “Faith” as most interpret or understand it to be -especially the word “Faith” coming from a religious perspective.

Faith as in “Belief” “Confidence” “Focus” having “Belief” in yourself, having confidence in yourself, having focus in your direction/intent believing that you can/will accomplish what you were sent into this world to achieve/accomplish. "Faith" in yourself and those around you, in your families/friends and those in higher places believing that regardless of what you do in this life all things will work out for the better in the long run from an "Eternal Perspective' since you and the family could never let yourself down. You have "Faith" in yourself and the family that they won't allow anything to happen to you from an eternal/higher perspective/understanding. Things are not as bad as you currently may think/perceive them to be lagenese.

The invisible spheres are the planes that are not visible in the physical realm.

So basically the dimensions/layers/ frequencies/densities/ of other worlds/existences/universe’s?

I was referring to the memory of the human race. This memory, is to my point of view, dead memory. Humans base their entire experience on it.

Memory of pre-mortal, pre-existent/subconscious/unconscious?

I wrote a thread on manipulation, it may explain a little more.
Thread.

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Best Wishes!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

Hi Illece,

Hi Et man.
could you answer a couple of questions for me?

1 i am beginning to feel a real revulsion eating meat,is this part of my journey through this life to feel it wrong to eat another creature.And are some of the animal inhabitants of earth in fact souls on there own journey.

I’ll try to make this short since it’s a subject that I’ve intentionally avoided and could take up many pages to get into. Eating meat or killing/using animals for food from human perspective is what most see/perceive to be really happening. What a person can see/feel/touch/smell and taste is what one believes, senses and rationalizes to be reality. It’s the “Thought” of killing or using animals for food. It’s the sense of believing that one is taking the life of an animal that brings reason/purpose for doing it in the first place. “Survival of the fittest” Killing/animals being more superior/intelligent above another life form/species believing that one is taking the life of an animal for a reason/purpose “Food”. Those on higher conscious levels or in a greater intelligence/capacity position believe/feel they have the right to take a life of a less intelligent species/life form for survival due to superiority/higher intelligence level.

It’s the “Illusion” of taking that life in order to feed your family/physical/body that brings reason/purpose behind one’s action in killing. It’s what you need to see/believe/understand. To make it more clear: Some animals are nothing but part of the “Illusion” of this reality and most do not have “Souls’. They are like man creating biological robots for a reason/purpose but without a soul only a function-“internal programming” like a computerized/robotical/mechanical system however biological, Some animals can/do have “souls” but not many of them. I realize many might throw stone’s at me for saying this but you need to understand that it’s the “BELIEF” of people killing animals and hurting/making them suffer that is the test/illusion. The logical“Truth” according to human/perspective/perception behind what is really taking place is what man needs to believe/perceive to be happening for the meantime. It’s part of the test/illusion and part of physicality/reality/illusion. You cannot see/comprehend/understand what you are not supposed to fully know/realize/see for the time being.

It’s ok to eat meat and it’s ok to take the life of an animal for food IF one takes it with “Compassion/understanding/gratefulness/appreciation” This is the key to the test, it doesn’t matter what you believe or are doing but how your doing it. (In what manner or state of mind”) If you believe picking a fruit off a tree is hurting the “fruit” or tree then you do it with “Compassion/understanding/respect/gratefulness/appreciation” Even though you are not hurting the fruit which is truly unconscious in the way man perceives consciousness to be and the animal is not aware/conscious according to mans current state of consciousness it’s not always about the action of an individual but more about what one believes and how one goes about doing what they do in action. It really all boils down to the “HEART” of a soul and if they truly are compassionate, grateful, respectful and appreciative. Humans could be programmed to believe that cutting down a tree is painful/slaughter for the poor tree that is helpless/suffering and in pain while the axe slowly cuts it apart. If that is what the human perspective/perception/understanding/consciousness believed then how would they go about cutting down trees? It’s never about the action but the approach/intention to the action that counts and most importantly the purity of the “Soul/Heart.”

2 I am really trying to conquer feeling bitter,angry and hurt at real or imaginary wrongs done to me in the past ,usually by someone i love...Its funny i find it far easier to forgive an acquaintance or friend then a beloved family member

That is usually the case for the majority-when it comes down to issues with someone close to them, it’s a much more sensitive issue. When an immediate family member has done something wrong to a person-that person expects much more from that individual being related to them and if that family member has hurt another member of the family the “Grudge” is that much greater/stronger than if it came from someone else. Forgive all period regardless of who they are, what they’ve done or what they currently are continuously doing. Learn the lesson of perfect forgiveness and unconditional “love” and compassion for all things regardless of their current state of consciousness and action. The only way to find that higher consciousness/peaceful state of “soul” heart/mind is through “perfect love’ “perfect respect” “Perfect view of equality for all things from a higher/eternal/perspective” All of these things include forgiveness/compassion/understanding/extra-tolerance/patience/service and so on. Find it inside yourself to forgive everyone, not only forgive but love, with willingness to help/serve/show love unto them. That is not a requirement in this lifetime but a state of higher understanding/consciousness that eventually must be found for all “souls”.

3One last question, my son and daughter in law are having a baby girl at the end of January,is there any way i can help her with her walk through life ,or will she return to the spirit realm in 2011,if so what can a two year old learn in such a short time,will her time on earth have been pointless.

Every “soul” entering and exiting this existence/reality in the physical has a reason/purpose for coming and existing. You must unconditionally love - some “souls’ come down here to simply occupy a body and “Die” just to experience the birth/death of the experience. There is always an intention/reason for each “Soul” individual coming and going from this world in the same way that people are coming and going from airport to airport or city to city to visit/experience. There is no such thing as pointless, it’s an impossibility as all things have a specific intention/reason/purpose from a higher eternal perspective.

will prayer help?I Have almost stopped believing in organised religion,but i cannot stop believing in a higher power..Looking back at my life i can see a higher power helping me at important periods in my life.

The higher power is the more advanced/progressed Teachers/Creators/Designers of this universe and everything you perceive to be happening around you with the 5 programmed/senses. The higher power you speak of is family and understand and see you as “Equal Opportunists.” You are within infinite realms/existences/dimensions/worlds/universe’s. Infinity is a concept of equality and there is no such things as mathematics in “Infinity”. There is no greater/lesser/brighter/dimmer/larger/smaller/higher/lower/Most High/Most Low. There is no scale or measurement to compare one to another within the realms of “Infinity” All are equal and “Equal Opportunists” from an infinite perspective. 1=1 and 1 is found in all things as all things are infinite and divisible to infinity. Understanding the absence of so called “time” a term used by man to define short/temporal experience on planet earth. Understanding zero time is understanding that all things from an eternal perspective are equal opportunists and equality from an infinite/eternal perspective exists within all things and all intelligences/souls of all kinds.

To Infinity And Beyond!

[edit on 28-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by matronmedusa

Hi matronmedusa,

After reading through almost every page on this thread since it started, one story has come to mind:

I needed a good laugh lol
and there is truth to be found in such a story.
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Hi Et Man

If you were a kindergarden teacher what would be the 5 best books you would require the children to read?

Let me get back to you on this, never really thought about it on a kindergarten level. lol

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Hi Magantice,

ET_MAN hello and welcome back. I know you are limited on what you can disclose at this time but can you at least tell me the most beautiful planet you have ever visited?

The most beautiful planet I have ever visited was the one I was allowed to create. lol (Well according to what I can remember because "perfection" for each individual is their own unique/definition/perception of "perfection" for that particular individual. It's their interpretation of "perfection" and can be found within one's self." Can you imagine having the opportunity of creating anything you wanted according to your own current understanding/soul/consciousness level? All imagination/creativity you can possibly possess and beyond. “TO infinity and beyond”

or........ Who are the most loving of all the Et's you have met???? just give us something if you can. Thanks, Magantice

I would have to say that “All are” the most loving ET’s once they reach graduation and that higher level/state of consciousness/understanding of perfect unconditional love and respect for all things. It takes diligence/integrity to reach such a higher degree/level but those who do are mutually equal in understanding/respect/love and compassion for all things within the limitless boundaries of "Infinity."

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by matronmedusa

Hello again Matronmedusa,

After careful contemplation on what I would ask you, I have come to the conclusion that there really isn't any question that I don't already have the answer to. After merely pondering the questions, the answers simply presented themselves. I suppose the trick in finding what you seek is knowing what you're looking for.

Wise!

To continue to search outside the self for answers perpetuates the idea of "seperation." I feel I have no use for this thread any longer, other than to post that very realization. As I read the posts that banter back and forth, I see the forum as little more than a sounding board for the soul to work itself out.

Those who know exactly who they are, where they come from, where they are going and how to get there have no need for direction. Happy trails and we shall always meet again!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

How can you draw a line designating which animals should be eaten? Don't you become a parasite?

If the program/design says you’re a parasite and you believe you’re a parasite then I guess according to your current state of “soul “ consciousness/understanding you are a parasite.

It does make sense to not eat meat, at that level of understanding.

The only understanding an individual soul has is current understanding according to that souls consciousness/awareness/sense of reality for that particular reality/dimension/channel/frequency it resides in whatever that may be for the time being. Enjoy the reality you live in if you can while you still exist within that reality if you can. Eating meat is not the “problem” but part of the “illusion/test” it’s not about eating meat per say but how you do it and in what manner or “state of mind”. It’s how you perceive the world around you and in what manner you act/react. It all boils down to where your “HEART” is and in what state of “purity’ it resides in.

Time - There is only a certain number of seasons that will pass, during your walk on this planet. That is where the concept of time comes from. It is merely a measure used to estimate the duration of your walk, in your particular biological unit, on the planet Earth and nothing more. When you exist without death, time has no meaning and does not need to be accounted for.

If one could replace the word “Time” with another word they would replace it with “Experience” One would probably not even use the word “Temporal” because Eternal/Eternity is all that exists/counts in the long run.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Hi Zaiger,

Hi ET man,

I was wondering on the other planets do they have beer?

What do you want them to have? Whatever you want on some planets you get, if you want beer you will get exactly what you desire. To your hearts desire or so it’s said.

And what kind of milk do they drink i like milk steak.

To your hearts desire.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Hi EMPIRE,

1. Who or what is GOD or THE CREATOR or THE SOURCE?

It’s a complex/subject/topic. I would recommend people start by watching this www.youtube.com... then maybe visit this.www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. What parts of the bible, specifically those concerning Yeshi (Jesus) are true (notice I'm not asking what is false.)

View this first then ponder some of what is being presented.
www.youtube.com...
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

3. Can you provide a clear breakdown of both sides heirarchy?

Perhaps in the near future!

4. A person on Earth has wronged others, but over time the person grows and understands that what he/she did was wrong. The person cannot make amends to the parties that were wronged, but the person accepts the fact that he/she was wrong, accepts the fact that the wrong doing caused a ripple and affected the balance in a negative way, and now seeks to help any and all who currently crosses their path. Now my question is this, based on what you claim to know, when this person ceases to exist here, what will happen to this person?

Any individual “soul” who has unfixed business with others or has not fully officially made amends with others but desires to do so. If for some reason they cannot find those people to make amends with them or let them know they are sorry for what they’ve done it all comes down to the current state of Heart/Soul/Consciousness of that person/individual/soul. It’s not about finding those people but it’s about them desiring to do so and feeling bad about what they have done wishing they could make things better. In this process a “Soul” is set free by that very act/desire/state of mind. If one cannot find someone to make amends with them for a past situation did they at least attempt to find them? It's the journey/intention/desire and purity of the "soul" that counts in the long run!

If they attempted to find them or make amends with someone then one shows that their true desires were pure to make amends in the first place and that in itself is freeing the “soul”. It is the state of consciousness/Desire/Intent of the heart/soul that matters/counts. Those who can find-if they wish/desire to make amends with those of the past should attempt to find them and make things better but those who cannot find them should at least make the effort to find them and let it all go in the process through attempting to find them. If an individual cannot find someone to make amends then they are free in the very act of attempting to find them with desire to make a past mistake right. That is all that is required, the attempt and soul/intent desire of the heart. It all comes down to “Purity” of the heart.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Magantice

Hi Magantice,

ET_MAN hello and welcome back. I know you are limited on what you can disclose at this time but can you at least tell me the most beautiful planet you have ever visited?

The most beautiful planet I have ever visited was the one I was allowed to create. lol (Well according to what I can remember because "perfection" for each individual is their own unique/definition/perception of "perfection" for that particular individual. It's their interpretation of "perfection" and can be found within one's self." Can you imagine having the opportunity of creating anything you wanted according to your own current understanding/soul/consciousness level? All imagination/creativity you can possibly possess and beyond. “TO infinity and beyond”

or........ Who are the most loving of all the Et's you have met???? just give us something if you can. Thanks, Magantice

I would have to say that “All are” the most loving ET’s once they reach graduation and that higher level/state of consciousness/understanding of perfect unconditional love and respect for all things. It takes diligence/integrity to reach such a higher degree/level but those who do are mutually equal in understanding/respect/love and compassion for all things within the limitless boundaries of "Infinity."

ET_MAN why will you never give actual planets name or actual ET names. I just don't understand sometimes why you are so vague. I've asked alot of questions like this also and you always skimmed around them. At the beginning of this thread you said ask any questions. Even about Adam and Eve which is based on an ancient story but you never actually answer them. I commend you for all your work but you would have alot more believers if you gave some actual facts. Where is the planet you created, what's it's name etc... etc... Are there aliens coming from the Pleiades, Sirius, Zeta reticuli etc... Give us something please.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Your message...at this point...is worthless. We have already infiltrated a nest of -lightworkers- in the U.S., who are also interconnected abroad. You don't realize that in the next three months from this post the energies will be averted to clean out pockets of human vermin. It will only increase with time. We are shedding our skins. Lightworkers or 'benevlolents' (however you choose to call yourselves) are a contradiction to the laws of the universe. You have all been targeted and I warn you of turbulent times ahead for your kind.

So easy....

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join