It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Copernicus

Copernicus,

You may have over looked what I wrote a few pages back:

“Due to the nature of my current position I have left myself out of this project and am turning everything over to someone in a better position.”

“The purpose for sharing this message was never about ET_MAN, it is about your families survival, future earth changes and a pole shift. Regardless of what I have written/shared on ATS and other websites, it really all comes down to what you believe and can verify for yourselves. More importantly what are you going to do with this information?”

There is separate group of people handling the release on information whether that is through video release or through other means I cannot say but I have left myself out of this project for very good reasons.

I wish you all the best!
ET_MAN

Ah I see. Yes, I did indeed miss that information.

All the best to you too.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
You have no right to frighten good-hearted people like this! NO RIGHT!

He isnt scaring me. I cant speak for anyone else, but he has in a clear manner explained what this thread is for (information) and that he does not wish to scare anyone, only make them prepare. He must have written it 10 times by now. You are not the first guy raising the fear mongering flag and you wont be the last.

Just one question: How should someone warn the public about something like this if its true? There is no other way than telling it like it is, scary or not. If he told people to prepare without giving a reason, he would be dismissed. You know that.

Of course this may be a fat scam, but so what... I dont see him wanting me to give him anything.

Besides, this site is not about discussing the weather you know. What did you expect?

Originally posted by digginapony
I just feel so bad for all the people who are new to things like this.

Its a conspiracy site. People will claim conspiracies. You have to have some faith in people who come here. Let them make up their mind about the threads. They dont need you to do it for them.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
HE could be plugging a site so people will buy stuff. There have been a few website links in this thread whose to say he isnt another poster putting links to a website hoping your buy a book , video etc.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by doiknow

HE could be plugging a site so people will buy stuff. There have been a few website links in this thread whose to say he isnt another poster putting links to a website hoping your buy a book , video etc.

I find that pretty insensitive of you to suggest, I’m assuming that you have not read the entire thread to make such an accusation. Materialistic/Artificial things of this world such as money/wealth are never a focus in my life and should not be a focus in anyone’s life. Dishonesty, lies and cheating is something I feel strongly about and is one of the major downfalls/traps in this world for many. It should be avoided at all cost. Whether people see/realize it or not dishonesty, lies, envy, greed, cheating, stealing, hate affects one’s consciousness/spirituality and has many after affects via law of consequence to individual action. Law of harvest! (Reap what you sow)

I’ve been falsely accused of many things in this thread but this is a first time anyone has believed I was here for artificial federal reserve paper/notes that has absolutely zero value to me other than being a necessity in this world for food and basic living necessities. I do not even have my own website but other members on ATS offered to set one up for me so I can put up more information. This is the website that a group of kind ATS members setup www.unityfortruth.com... I have never placed links into websites that sell products nor have I ever asked anyone to go buy something. Even when people have asked me through email if I know of any good books on the subject I have stayed away from recommending purchase of anything. I have told people I plan on posting all the necessary information FREE of charge the way it should be.

(Nobody should charge for information having to do with future earth changes/events and potentially many people’s lives.) It makes zero sense to me and I honestly have a hard time seeing other websites make money off IMPORTANT information that everyone should have for FREE.

If I have ever used a link on this thread it has been to show a “Source” of information such as Wikipedia or another information site. The only other website I can think of that I have used was a website that someone else first posted on this thread bringing to my attention that there was another site showing the same date of October 11, 2011. www.poleshift2011.com... I have read over this website and it has zero products, I have zero affiliation with this site and it appears the owner does not want contact as there is no way of emailing him. If the owner happens to read this please contact me through PM or email.

Anyone can virtually accuse and assume just about anything about any person. You could accuse me of just about anything you wanted and I really don’t mind- that is your own freedom of choice. No hard feelings here!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hey thanks Copernicus and just because the video won't be coming out exactly on October 11th doesn't mean it won't happen. I still have plans on completing that. The information you need to know will get out and we are working on that. I have a few thousand+ pages to go through full of data/information all revolving around this event. There is so much data/info in fact that it's hard to even fit into a video that is one of the reasons why I've decided to put it in form of an e-book pdf document first then eventually get around to a more entertaining/informational video.

I will happily do whatever it takes to help everyone get the critical information they need in order to prepare themselves. If I was in your shoes and you were in my shoes I would expect the same from you. I'm working at putting this all together in the best possible fashion at the soonest possible time.

If any of you are willing to get involved and help our group in anyway please PM or email me. We are looking for some editors/writers/web-designers and just motivated people willing to help assist in distributing this important information. I'm also looking for someone more familiar with video editing than I am willing to help out on the informational video.

Everything we do is non-profit so it's basically donating your time to help others prepare and wake up to the reality of what's coming, the reward from this is much greater than artificial paper/notes it's a reward of consciousness and satisfaction knowing you are doing the right thing and for the right reasons.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Have you heard?
Puscifer is coming to town and you aren't there.
But obviously not yet, because he has not come.
Hmmm.... Only time will tell.
Do you give a good goddamn about redemtion.
I sure do.
Cuz you know what they say... It's always gonna be sour grapes for you boy, until you get right with jesus.
Your vote counts! Because you have the right to choose how you're manipulated.
Genesis, yes that does strike my curiousity.
Also where there be...
Nevermind i won't ask.
I just got one thing to say.........

It's about goddamn time.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If you read the front page of www.poleshift2011.com...

that person sounds exactly like you,,,

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I've followed this thread closely and I believe ET Man is genuine enough in his attempts to spiritually awaken us. I don't believe this is a doom and gloom thread at all. I think he has conducted himself exceptionally well and has shown great patience throughout. He is also going through alot of effort as quite clearly alot of time goes into his posts to release this information to us.

I'm still very skeptical about the whole thing because I do think there are some wholes in the story or weird coincidences i.e. He said earlier he had strict instructions on releasing the info and later on he has come here on his own free will. I'm pretty sure he said earlier as well it wasn't a brown dwarf and now it is.

I also think the Poleshift2011 website sounds exactly like ET Man. So I do think there are maybe things he is not telling us.

Having said that, I have received a couple of personal e-mails from him and he has conducted himself brilliantly. At the moment I will sit on the fence with the whole situation and see what happens but in the meantime I don't think it's going to hurt anyone but doing good and clearing the conscience.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
ETMan, this thread is showing an unidentifiable dark spot by the sun:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is it what you speak of?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Coming of Nibiru prediction, in 2007

This thread predicted major things happening in the fall of 2009. Does make you think with all these earthquakes happening if there really is something to this.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by doiknow

I am here to state that I am the creator, owner and author of the website www.poleshift2011.com My identity has been publicly disclosed by an ATS member on this forum a few pages previous if you care to look for the reference. It was questioned back then whether ET_MAN and I are known to eachother. The answer is a resounding NO. I have never exchanged any correspondence to this day, though I intend to in the near future. I am here now because I fully support his/her? intentions and the message because we have received a shared truth. And so far, that is our only bond.

This issue has been raised before and I would like to clear things up for the record once and for all, because these false beliefs/accusations are not warranted, nor are they fair to the reputation of an individual with genuine intentions--and I state that ET_MAN'S intentions for awakenings ARE valid (that is if ET_MAN is really a male) because I have had this exact same date verified by my own sources in Australia. I reiterate that axial pole shift is set to occur on Oct 11 2011 caused by the passage of Nibiru as stated by MY sources and provided on MY site. I have been told these coming events WILL NOT be averted and will prove to be very destructive. That was specifically mentioned. It must happen and will. The date has been released at this stage to get the message out to give people opportunity to prepare from NOW.

You can take these statements however you like, however I am quite a private person in general and that is why I have chosen to spread what I have had revealed via personal website rather than Q and A style public forum disclosures. That is a large time consuming responsibility to take on, and frankly it's not really my style. I present myself here only to lend support because I felt it was the right thing to do. Many insiders and their families are aware of these events, and yet many remain silent. I hope in time this changes because the message is too vital to not be disclosed. People have a right to prepare and be provided an understanding of the challenges they face.

I find it somewhat amusing when others assume this disclosure has all been fabricated for profit or to maliciously spread fear. I can certainly say this has not been a fun or profitable exercise for me. I will state from my own personal experiences that these disclosures to friends and family have only proved to test my own resolve. I do hesitate to say this because I would rather people who have knowledge courageously stand up as ET_MAN has. I have had lifelong friends stop calling me, have been labelled 'scary'and 'weird' by members of my own family and others that believe I'm just plain crazy, including being told I should speak to a psychologist by a friend recently. I have gained absolutely nothing worldly from this. I just know intuitively that this is what I need to be doing despite the personal cost. Eventually though I stand firm in knowing that those who have judged me unfairly will surely be thinking of me and this message as events unfold in the near future. Just as the many who have attacked, accused and ridiculed ET_MAN will certainly be thinking of his message and efforts to warn and prepare in due time. However this has never been about "I told you so's" It is all about the positive intent in awakening the masses to an 'Inconvenient Truth'. So you can either embrace the message and discover for yourself the truth within, or just leave it. The choice is yours.

I can say confidently though, there are no accidents. If you have been led here, it has been for good reason. The transformation is already underway, so may your awakenings be swift. Peace.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Benedict9, thanks for posting that. I can't help but be skeptical as I'm not the most trusting person in general.

However, I will be aware of things because it won't hurt to do so.

Can you tell me, are all of the earthquakes and bad weather recently anything to do with this? Or is this all just co-incidence?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
ET_MAN:
I have been studying pole shifts for awhile now.

Here's my question including a little background:

I have taken a map of the world, and then taken maps of volcanoes, fault lines, nuclear power plants, bodies of water, and mountain ranges. I printed these out on vellum paper and laid them over the world map. If a pole shift occurs, as I'm sure you already know, one can not be near any fault lines, coastlines, nuclear power plants, or volcanoes. Further, one must be situated near a natural fresh water source and at an elevation of at least 2500 feet. From my findings, I can only see 5 -6 areas in the WORLD that are feasible for even a chance for survival. By areas, I don't mean countries. I mean specific locations within countries.

Can you please explain to me then how you are determining YOUR safe areas? I have looked at the map/information you provided some pages back and I just don't see how you can say those are all safe areas? There were a few in there that I also came up with, but most of them I have determined to be not safe at all.

Please clarify for me how you determined the areas that you are telling people is a safe, surviable area. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sigh

Earthquakes have happened in spurts around the ring of fire since recorded history. Earthquake spurts, weird weather has happened off and on the whole 20 th century.

When we start getting earthquakes here on the east coast of US then thats time to worry.

Still i have 3 questions for you two and dont dodge em please

1) WHAT ALIENS TOLD YOU ABOUT THESE EVENTS? GRAYS, ANUNNAKI, Pleiadians , reptillians or another????

2) Still you 2 have not answered my question what makes you two so uniquely special you got these visions when noone else or few did?

3) Modern man has only been around a few thousands years according to most scientists. If this catastrophe happens every now and then how is man ever gonna ADVANCE!? If everytime we get technically more advanced this happens and starts us once again from point 0 we will never advanced or explore space as a species. If a big planet, dwarf star etc comes and wipes us out every now and then we will never evolve. This is like building a house and getting half way done and a bull dozer wrecking it, then rinse and repeat. Whats the GD point? IN fact how could any species in the universe advanced to FTL travel and beyond if they got hit or destroyed every few thousand years?

4) To those who say humans are bad and this is cleansing the earth. Do you not realize the evil people who are corrupting the world are the ones who WILL LIKELY SURVIVE THIS EVEN IF IT HAPPENED? They have money for underground facilitys , submarines, airplanes etc. I know plenty of good people and i have to see them suffer while some millionaire or billionaire politician is in his underground bunker with enough water and food to last years looking through his above ground cameras laughing. I can see him thinking to himself now "ive fcked those guys for years now they are being fcked by aliens and god".

These are all logical questions

[edit on 8-10-2009 by doiknow]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Ipowell how do you think a place like Banner Elk NC would do? Banner Elk is located in the northwest quadrant of Avery County in the Appalachian Highlands 3,739 feet above sea level. High peaks and rugged ridges surround the town.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by doiknow]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
[Can you tell me, are all of the earthquakes and bad weather recently anything to do with this? Or is this all just co-incidence?

Hi Bridge_Boy

Skepticism is certainly healthy, just as dedicating your energies to searching and discovering your own truth with an open mind is. There is plenty of evidence out there pointing to these events having happened in the past and their relevance to the Earth and cosmic changes occuring today. ET_MAN has pointed many here to various avenues of study and it would serve you well to pursue them. Please don't just take us on our word. If you seek truly, eventually you will discover what you're looking for.

But to answer your question, yes these earthquake events are certainly part of the build up to pole shift. Two years is not that far off. Now is a good time to begin stocking up on food and water as weather patterns will only become more severe and grids will very likely go down. I have done this at home and it would certainly provide a sense of security and peace of mind as events intensify. Preparing a 'bug out' bag is also recommended. In reality, people should do this in general, but it is moreso relevant today due to the rapid 'climate change' situation we are in the midst of.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Do research there have been earthquakes for as long as the earth has been around and climate change. We are getting no more earthquakes now then we did in the 20th century, data can verify this. No need for a outside source to explain earthquakes.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by doiknow

Disclaimer: I do not feel comfortable telling anyone where they should go to be safe. I would never tell anybody to spend their lifesavings on moving to any location -- I can explain why if you are interested. So please take what I write as my opinion and know that I am NOT saying anyone else should do as I say.

Having said that, in my opinion, the problem with Banner Elk, NC is this: population, wealth, weather, and water. (Note: I looked into buying property in Celo, NC for just this purpose. I'm not a hypocrite so read on.)

Throughout the Pisgah National Forest, wealthy persons, including a lot of politicians, have purchased property in the mountains within the last two years. (You don't have to take my word for it -- get the local real estate records, I did.) Do I have proof of why this is -- no.

Benefits and Problems:
1. You can get permission to buy and install an underground bomb shelter. In many other places, you can not get a permit to dig down the necessary depth.

2. Fresh water. This is both a pro and a con, depending on how close you are to it. If your property has fresh water running through it, then you can count this as a benefit. However, there is not enough fresh water available that runs through non-privately owned property to support the number of people within the area. There is also the problem of damming. Many of the properties I looked at in that area sit below a site that could be easily dammed -- thus preventing me from being able to "share" said water.

3. Population. With wealth comes the ability to protect one's property to the extreme. Point being: I wouldn't count on a community mentality.

Also, there are a huge number of people living at the base of these mountains -- with not nearly the same financial resources. Most of the natural disasters will hit north, west, and south -- then spread quickly to the east/south-east.

This leaves plenty of time for people to see what is happening and begin heading up to higher ground. Prior to the power grid going out, there will be major destruction on the west coast. This will most likely be the last "communication" as the power grid should go down shortly thereafter. Read: within a few month's time. This, in my opinion, will be the catalyst to the "awakening" of a possible pole shift. Since pole shifts can result in mile-high tsunamis, one would need to be at an elevation of at least 2500' with the ability to move higher. A huge influx of unprepared people could leave you very vulnerable. Keep in mind, these will be people unable to return "home" for quite awhile and will be competing for what natural resources are left.

4. Weather. Should the pole shift happen, an ice age will occur throughout much of North America. Not the kind of survivable ice age -- the "Day After Tomorrow" kind of ice age. From what I've compiled, the "ice age" line should fall somewhere around West Virginia, possibly as far as Roanoke, VA. This could make the upper elevations in the mountains subject to a lot of snow. However, I have not done enough research to figure out whether or not this is certain. For now, I consider this "just a possiblity." The snow of course would make growing enough food each year nearly impossible.

I think I covered most of it. Again, this is my opinion ONLY. I also am of the opinion that a full pole shift, including a magnetic reversal, is not likely within only a few year's time. The numbers, in my opinion, do not support such a short time span. However, there is a long build-up (read: Earth readjusting) to such a shift, and the build-up alone can be extremely difficult to survive.

The biggest problem of all is going to be the sheer number of people that start to panic, react, and scramble. Once the first "real disaster" hits, it will be enough to disrupt the entire country. There are a lot of people that have heard of "2012" and although at this moment don't believe in it, all they will need is a catalyst or "event" to start them thinking. Then, the snowball effect takes over. The fear of the unknown is often more dangerous than that which is actually happening. It would be at this point that a prepared person would need to start hunkering down and protecting their property.

Further, it will be at least 1 - 2 YEARS (some say much longer) before planting crops can even begin. Therefore, one would need at least a one year's supply of food and water. Anybody that has only prepared for a week's, or even a month, worth of supplies will SOON become part of the "unprepared" group. Keep this in mind when planning on protecting whatever you may or may not have stashed should you decide to build up a supply of your own.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Benedict9,

I am thankful that I managed to find your website and share it with ATS in relation to the OP by ET_MAN. I will freely admit that I as well had a little suspicion in terms of whether or not ET_MAN was the website owner and creator, but that suspicion was immediately dismissed once I found out that it was from an entirely different source altogether.

I am even more thankful that the two of you are now aware that you both share the exact same date prediction, which in my humble opinion is far from a freak coincidence. I hope that you will collaborate together in displaying this information & evidence as quickly and efficiently as possible in such a way that most people will take notice and not just people on Internet conspiracy websites such as this one.

I thank you both for doing your own individual duties within your own free-will and spare time to inform those that are willing to listen and learn!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Hi Bridge_Boy,

I've followed this thread closely and I believe ET Man is genuine enough in his attempts to spiritually awaken us. I don't believe this is a doom and gloom thread at all. I think he has conducted himself exceptionally well and has shown great patience throughout. He is also going through alot of effort as quite clearly alot of time goes into his posts to release this information to us.

I'm still very skeptical about the whole thing because I do think there are some wholes in the story or weird coincidences i.e. He said earlier he had strict instructions on releasing the info and later on he has come here on his own free will.

I came here on my own freewill knowing some of the things hoping to help/share with others but have also been given specific instructions that if I do share- it can only be done in a certain way. I hope everyone can get past ME and start looking at the information itself. This thread is not about ET_MAN-what I am, who I am or where I’m from but it should strictly be about things you can study/research/verify for yourself. I’m hoping people can look past ME and start looking at the data in itself. Hit the yahoo/google tab and research away, check things out, make a quick effort to investigate!

I'm pretty sure he said earlier as well it wasn't a brown dwarf and now it is.

Perhaps you mixed this thread up with another!

I also think the Poleshift2011 website sounds exactly like ET Man. So I do think there are maybe things he is not telling us.

There are many good things on this website some close/similar to the message I have given. Regardless of belief, religion, race, culture whatever- it all comes down to the most basic simplest/fundamental of things. Preparing and being aware of what is to come! We are all in this together and we are all the same thing, light/intelligence/consciousness beings/souls occupying matter (Human shells/bodies).The rest of everything is smokescreen, live a good life, make the right choices, do the right things then leave your physical body that is not really yours behind.

Having said that, I have received a couple of personal e-mails from him and he has conducted himself brilliantly. At the moment I will sit on the fence with the whole situation and see what happens but in the meantime I don't think it's going to hurt anyone but doing good and clearing the conscience.

Thank you for those kind words and as you put it what harm can it do to spiritually prepare? Death can happen today, tomorrow or years from now but it will happen. What harm can it do to clear your conscious and make amends with everyone? Lift the weight off your shoulders, rid yourself of shame, guilt, hate, jealousy, greed and so on. It can only bring good things and make you feel better, if you haven’t tried it give it a shot- I promise it works. What harm can it do to start a food storage and make small emergency kit preparations? These are all things that everyone should do regardless of received information or knowledge of things to come.

Focus on what is important in life and eternal that is your consciousness and soul within, your body is nothing more than a physical shell made of earth/matter so think in terms of what is important/priority. The real you is only found within and many need to start working on getting back in shape by hitting the gym. The spiritual gym- that is eternal! Have you ever come to a point in your life where you felt insensitive and incapable of much emotion? Where it was hard to bring tears to your eyes when once you had that deep down emotion/feeling? Have you lost that loving feeling? lolClick: www.youtube.com... You know the song, well it’s time to start working on getting it back and fixing/patching things up with those around you. The most important of all things in this world is continually maintaining spiritual preparations. Have you packed an emergency spiritual kit in case something happens to you? If your not spiritually prepared why even bother to physically prepare!

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join