It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If there was a giant tsunami that passed through the Caribbean there would be total devastation because on many islands like Barbados have no mountains and their highest elevation is still only a hill.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by francyburo
Ehmmmm

Sorry ET_MAN
But more than 1000 posts/answers here, just to know what science is telling us since decades: a polar inversion, ground/continent shifts, asteroid’s crashes…
You are not telling us anything new, sorry to say that
We are humans with a little time to live, don’t have that much time to read 50 pages of nothing, unless I appreciate your effort.

If you feel I have shared nothing new then I have wasted my time and many others time in which I will apologize.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

The first thing you read on this new page (and byway on the pdf also) is:
"Safe Location Dialog with the Zetas on the ..... from ZetaTalk Website"

can it be any more clear where it is from?

The original information/data did not come from the zeta website, it was taken from another.

For your information, this thread has nothing to do with the zeta website period.

I found and reviewed a safety locations file that is accurately depicting flooding and plate movement activity, regardless of what name it has on it most of it is accurate and that is all that’s important---however it does lacks in certain areas which I have a website being constructed with more detailed maps showing each state, city, town, country and so on with individual maps for each.

This takes time to do and is extra work and I am doing this out of my own free time and expense in order to hopefully reach all I can.

My believes are irrelevant. We have it about physical facts.

You wrote “We have it about physical facts?”

I’m sorry I don’t understand what you mean?

You have chosen not to answer my questions which are relevant to me answering your questions.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63
ET MAN...Can you please tell me if the 11:11 Phenomena has anything to do with this.

Thanx in advance

Yes,

Your welcome!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Near the border of Utah coming from Denver near the rocky mountains problems will occur.

Hello ET_MAN, and thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.

Regarding your above comments on the Colo/Utah border, are you able to be more specific to the problems that can be expected in that location?

Will the rest of Utah (the canyonlands and such) not be safe?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Please direct all future questions to this email account: [email protected]

For those of you who have sent private messages, I will get around to answering them all within the next 24hrs.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

ET_MAN

I Kindly ask the Moderators to leave my email address for those who wish to contact me at my own discretion. Thank You!

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please do not post our own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

AntiLieGuy....

I really appreciate you sending a message back to me...

You have to have 20 post to threads before you can send a u2u message to anyone...If you will keep posting then you can send messages...

I have only replied to this thread 2 times and one was about your information you posted...

As I said ETMans information is not going to do ANYONE any good if you are right and this war breaks out on 10-10-2009 like you said...

I do feel like something BIG is about to happen...VERY SOON...

That is why I come to ATS...and I do a lot of other research ...From many other places like youtube also...

I compare what ETMan says to people like Edgar Cayce ...Also...As he had predictions for MANY years that came true...

I just really feel your information is important...I am sorry you were harassed...I wouldn't doubt it at all...

Especially...If you were giving REAL information that is likely to actually come TRUE...

I believe we have many people trying to take our attention away from what is REALLY GOING ON...In the world...Right now..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
ET_MAN:

I know you probably want to keep this discussion away from religion because it is usually results in controversy (for lack of a better term). But I think that our beliefs in this area are central to our existence and since you are describing our eternal existence....

1.) Please tell us about God (or whatever name He goes by).
2.) Please tell us about creation - not the creation of Earth - but the creation of the Universe and all the "races".
3.) Please describe our souls. Where do they normally reside when not embodied? What do they do when not embodied? Are they embodied all the time or is there some "down time"? Do our souls have a particular "race" - are our souls human or can our souls incarnate within "alien" bodies?
4.) Do we have soul groups similar to our Earthly families?
5.) Are the distractions in other existences as distracting from our purpose as the ones on Earth? Is our goal to eventually not be distracted?
6.) If energy is so pervasive in the universe, then do we receive energy (positive or negative) from other souls on other planets within creation and do we unintentionally send it too?

And one last request... please send a map to those utopian planets you described. That's where I want to go next - I need a vacation after Earth.

Try this site. Look up the book 'Thinking and Destiny'. It can be read online and will address all of your questions.

www.thewordfoundation.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapphirearaidia

AntiLieGuy....

I really appreciate you sending a message back to me...

You have to have 20 post to threads before you can send a u2u message to anyone...If you will keep posting then you can send messages...

I have only replied to this thread 2 times and one was about your information you posted...

As I said ETMans information is not going to do ANYONE any good if you are right and this war breaks out on 10-10-2009 like you said...

I do feel like something BIG is about to happen...VERY SOON...

That is why I come to ATS...and I do a lot of other research ...From many other places like youtube also...

I compare what ETMan says to people like Edgar Cayce ...Also...As he had predictions for MANY years that came true...

I just really feel your information is important...I am sorry you were harassed...I wouldn't doubt it at all...

Especially...If you were giving REAL information that is likely to actually come TRUE...

I believe we have many people trying to take our attention away from what is REALLY GOING ON...In the world...Right now..

I think that's the main purpose of most of these threads, to confuse people and let them waste their time on something worthless while really bad stuff is happening right now, why people always prefer the 'i come from the future/i am an alien/other dimension dude' explanation instead of a simple 'this is what may or will happen soon, based on what i have seen its happening right now on the world' which is in my opinion, not less important, but people will tend to treat anyone who comes with his opinion and pointing facts as just some crazy conspiracy dude, while the alien/god/time traveler gets a lot of credit and gets promoted as an authority on everything known to human kind, just because he says, and just because he points at the same stuff people have been pointing out since thousands of years ago.

For some people, it is very clear, but somehow, a lot of them fall into the trap, get blinded and go the wrong way.

I had a thread a while ago about this feeling that something is going to happen, i won't link to it since it doesn't matter, i got nothing but my feelings there, i haven't finished yet on that thread but i stopped posting since then, i need to write more stuff about how i feel, as lots of us should be doing, but that's another thing for another thread

I think we should move into what is happening right now, so i too ask, please AntiLieGuy, can you open a thread about what you have? and then we can discuss there the facts and theories about our immediate future, as i said earlier, i don't know if everything you said is true, but i can look at the info and either take it or not, but with actual factual information at hand, not things someone else posted years ago and that don't provide anything real to consider and research, just pure tales as tons of people have posted before.

Well, blah blah, too much talk, please consider opening a thread and i am sure there will be lots of people interested, just lets keep it clean and serious, with no SF and real data.

Kai

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

instead of a simple 'this is what may or will happen soon, based on what i have seen its happening right now on the world

If that approach had been taken, and I participated in the thread still, I would have spent less time doubting and questioning the thread. The "message from the future" theme is what caused all of my doubts. Everything else that ET_man says I know is either truth or at the very least possible.

edit to add:

please AntiLieGuy, can you open a thread about what you have?

I would welcome that, too. If you don't claim the message is from the future, aliens, or someone beaming it into your head, I promise intellectual debate without ridicule. If you do start a thread, please send me an u2u alerting me. domo arigato gozaimasu!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by lee63
ET MAN...Can you please tell me if the 11:11 Phenomena has anything to do with this.

Thanx in advance

Yes,

Your welcome!

Could you explain in a little more detail...I have seen this for 30 years +....and I'm not sure if its a good or bad thing, I don't know if I should happy or scared.

Thanks again

[edit on 3-7-2009 by lee63]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

so i live in oregon and read what you wrote about being near oregon cali etc- i was actually really considering just packing up and going to brazil and living a simple life.....but love oregon.....your opinion?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan

edit to add:

please AntiLieGuy, can you open a thread about what you have?

I would welcome that, too. If you don't claim the message is from the future, aliens, or someone beaming it into your head, I promise intellectual debate without ridicule. If you do start a thread, please send me an u2u alerting me. domo arigato gozaimasu!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by tamusan]

I would like that as well. Please start the thread and U2U me the link. Thanks AntiLieGuy.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Evening everyone.
I would like to ask a few questions. Thank you in advance for answering.

Are you a messenger of God?

Is this coming event a catalyst which we choose to experience and redefine who we are and what we choose to be as a result?

Will a new age (aquarius age) be ushered in following these events?

When did you realize what and who you are?

Obviously a pole shift means that the current polarity will change...Does this mean that it will shift from negative to positive or vice versa? I always thought that it has always been a perfect balance between the two, however, because of the "veil of forgetfulness" , deception and illusion we experience here, we lean more towards one than the other.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
sapphirearaidia: Thanks again for the kind words. i hardly consider what people here say about me to be harassment as ive heard much worse.

I cant open a thread here nor send a message. This is irritating, especially since i have no desire to climb the ranks of ats school. I also dont like the way the mods censored ET_MANs email address. There is a disclaimer about this, yes, but for those of us who want to post email, that is our risk and our business, and certainly poses no threat to the ats forum.

I've put pretty much all the information I know into that document. there is more to learn but that will point anyone in the right direction.

As much of ET_MAN's info appears to be correct, I am confused as to why he is saying this war isnt going to happen. The date is given in three books of the Bible and the time of year (fall) in others. Every detail describing this country and its political situation is perfect and mirrors the news. the russians have certainly not hidden their intent of preemptively nuking us and the chinese are definitely preparing. our own leaders are telling us there will be a generated crisis and the russians already know it will be a nuke, most likely the one that was stolen by the neocons in '07.

I am also confused about all the talk of the pole shift. This is one small thing thats going to happen when this brown dwarf passes. Personally, I think Yellowstone, continents being ripped apart and sinking, mega asteroids hitting with the force of many nukes, massive tidal waves, etc is more worthy of talking about than simply 'pole shift'.

For the guy who was talking about conservation of angular momentum, there is already evidence and news articles where the earths core is slowing rapidly. The law of conservation of angular momentum is like the other laws of conservation of momentum in that it only applies if there is no external force acting on the system. That reminded me of the govt agents on youtube saying Nibiru cant exist because it defies keplers 2nd law of planetary motion. hahahaha.

For everybody else wanting a thread for this topic, please make one and ill participate. Im not sure I have enough information or desire to post twenty times in here. i would have to get silly and most likely irritating for that to happen

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It's easy to write 20 posts in the BTS area. The posts there count for posts in the ATS section also. When you log in use your ATS username and password.

www.belowtopsecret.com

The BTS link is located at the top of the page here in ATS.

Have fun,

STM

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

ok.....AntiLieGuy.....

I have started a thread with your book in it......

Here is the link.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please come and help with answering questions...Thank you.....

XL5

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
ET man, have the ET's told you or do you know how to make a simple energy device that sucks energy from a dimension thats full of energy that puts some of that energy in ours? Even one that somehow superimposses the inner magnetic vortex workings of the sun into a simple to build non-fusion device that mimmics that pattern. Sort of like when they teleport the state/spin of one atom onto another thats very far away.

If we want to kill others with it, I don't think it will matter much. If this event does happen, I think everybody will use it as intended. Its not as though people would have a food fight after the event just as they wouldn't waste energy they could use for music, computers and games.

If you ever do get contact again, ask them what songs from the 80's came from other worlds without the group/singers knowledge.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have answered all Private Messages and am not accepting anymore PM's since this account will not be used again after tomorrow, I only setup this account with intention of sharing the date October 11, 2011.
This will be my last post on ATS.

I feel I have shared enough and done my part, for those of you who still have questions I am answering all questions by email for those who are interested in hearing more.

I kindly ask the moderators to leave my email address available to everyone at my own discretion.

Feel free to email me anytime [email protected]

I wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
ET_MAN

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Et-man

You didn't answer my post about england....will there be safe places there?expecting grand child next year,would like to keep it safe.

Illece

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join