It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by I Am Spartacus

Dear I Am Spartacus

I can certainly see why this whole tread is a good experiment by a few High School kids.

I live in Thailand and one of the things that is a puzzle to me out here is how you can get most of the country to ware one colour shirt or other depending if it is a senior persons favorite or not.

It is no surprise at all now I see this thread. This Mr., ET_Man is not even offering any evidence yet he has half the people on here believing him.

All I can conclude is most are just sheep.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

There is plenty of evidence if anyone has enough interest to look for it. There are written accounts still available from the ancient Egyptians detailing the passage of this thing approx. 3600 years ago. Do some research on the Kolbrin Bible. Its all in there.

Do a Google on Immanuel Velikovsky, a brilliant and well respected scientist. Though somehow I think you may be a little afraid of what you may discover. Knowledge brings with it responsibility, and I sense a fear of having that knowledge and the necessary decisions and changes that it would require. Do not be afraid of knowledge. Knowledge is freedom. The more knowledge you have the more options/freedom you have to act as you wish.

Whether you want the knowledge or not is your decision and I wish you and yours all the best in the future.
;

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
The earth will stop rotating on this date as a magnetic pole shift will occur.

A magnetic pole shift does not cause earth to stop rotation.

The earth will wobble to and fro. (The world stops rotation before MPS.)

Good. So first Earth rotation stops and then the MPS happens.

There is a law: Conservation of angualr momentum.

In simple words that law tells that earth can not stop it's rotation without passing the momentum on to another object.

To do this a strong forces between the object is required. This force can not be gravity. And it is not the MPS. And it is no direct impact of the brown dwarf.

So how in the world can the Earth get right of it's angelar momentum and stop it's rotation????

If you are unable to explain this then your story falls with this.

Serious I really like to hear a working physical explanation for how this shall happen. Ask your Benevolents. If they can not answer you this you should get doubt about their intention.

See this earth stop rotation story is not new.
ZetaTalk came up with this some years ago also. Same story..an object passing earth ..(well their obsession was niburi) ..earth get's a magnetic pole shift and stops it s rotation.
They couldn't explain how this shall happen (well they gave physical absolut impossible explanations) and it never happend. Their doom's day was some years back.

Their 'benevolents' where the Greys.

So here again my question who are your 'Benevolents'?

I get the impression there are a lot such 'Benevolent's' out there telling the same false story again and again just with a variation in date and circumstances.

Or ...there are a lot hoaxers out there picking up the same story again and again.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

A prophecy told that will come to pass.

“For those who live the century through In fear and trembling this shall do. Flee to the mountains and the dens To bog and forest and wild fens. For storms will rage and oceans roar, Old worlds die and new be born. A fiery dragon will cross the sky Six times before this earth shall die Mankind will tremble and frightened be, for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights, Man will watch this awesome sight. The tides will rise beyond their ken To bite away the shores and then. The mountains will begin to roar, and earthquakes split the plain to shore, and flooding waters rushing in, will flood the lands with such a din That mankind cowers in muddy fen and snarls about his fellow men.He bares his teeth and fights and kills and secrets food in secret hills, and ugly in his fear, he lies To kill marauders, thieves and spies. Man flees in terror from the floods and kills, and rapes and lies in blood, and spilling blood by mankind’s hands will stain and bitter many lands.

And when the dragon's tail is gone, Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on to apply himself too late, too late For mankind has earned deserved fate.But slowly they are routed out To seek diminishing water spout, and men will die of thirst before. The oceans rise to mount the shore and lands will crack and rend anew You think it strange, It will come true and in some far off distant land Some men - oh such a tiny band Will have to leave their solid mount And span the earth, those few to count, Who survives this and then Begin the human race again.

But not on land already there, but on ocean beds, stark, dry and bare Not every soul on Earth will die As the Dragons tail goes sweeping by.Not every land on earth will sink But these will wallow in stench and stink Of rotting bodies of beast and man Of vegetation crisped on land.But the land that rises from the sea Will be dry and clean and soft and free Of mankinds dirt and therefore be The source of man's new dynasty, and those that live will ever fear The dragons tail for many years. But time erases memory, you think it strange. But it will be.

Before the race is built anew A silver serpent comes to view, to spew out men of like unknown (Hybrids) To mingle with the earth now grown. Cold from its heat these can enlighten the future man. To intermingle and show them how to live and love and thus endow the children with the second sight. A natural thing so that they might grow graceful, humble and when they do The Golden Age will start anew. The dragon's tail is but a sign For mankind's fall and man's decline. “ By Mother Shipton.

This prophecy will come to pass and speaks of things before the last , months will pass and earth will heal, many will question if reality’s real. Dreams will come and people unknown will change the earth for things to be grown, a number on a calendar shown a number seven, 2011.

source:
www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ET_MAN]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by freshwreckage
ET MAN...

How do you suggest we prepare for this cataclysmic time that is approaching? From a mental/Spritual angle that is.

Get things off your chest if you have lied to people tell them the truth and ask forgiveness. Forgive everyone who has done wrong to you. Clear your conscious so there is no guilt left to be found inside of you, forgive yourself for your mistakes and past and tell those around you how much you love them as much as possible. Do uplifting things and stay on the positive bright side of life taking nothing for granted. Find a new respect for nature, animals and all life be aware of all the suffering and immoral acts of evil taking place including war, starvation, drug trade, sex trade, slave camps, animal cruelty, child abuse and subliminal messaging. Be aware of what is healthy for your body and take care of your physical mind, body and soul remembering that there are some people out to harm you through drugs, food, water, vaccinations, biological agents and chemicals. There are many wolves dressed in sheeps clothing, feel with your inner spirit what is right and do not believe everything you are told, read and hear in the world but question and research choose for yourself, do not follow the crowds. Choose right over wrong, positive over negative, help spread more positive.

Separate yourself from the world and desire to take no part in things you disagree with, denounce being part of it and imagine a world that you want to live in and be part of, direct those desires and energies in meditation, prayer, pondering, thinking, thoughts, discussion,writing and sharing with others etc. Focus on the life you hope for and earth you prefer to live in, focus on a world that is peaceful and working in harmony with equality and love, we all know how life should be, we should not be part of the negative side but rather send positive thoughts and positivity into the world. We should despise the evil and cruel acts taking place and denounce ourselves from all that is occurring dis attach yourself and soul to these things, do not participate consciously or support negativity and evil, cast your vote.

Are you familiar with any of the Hathor's writings?

No I'm not, is there something I should know about him?

tomkenyon.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

This is to say time either exists or it doesn't. There's no in-between.

Time only exits in the physical world and human mind.

There are no limitations on anything in existence.

Everything has limitations. If I were to take this statement at face value it violates the first law of thermodynamics. If there are no limitations you're effectively stating energy can be created and destroyed.

The law of thermodynamics is the law of man and limited to the human mind and understanding. Energy cannot be destroyed but it can be recycled.
You are thinking in terms finite and reasoning in terms with beginning and ending. All matter is infinite without ending, infinitely matter, energy and intelligence is eternal with infinite growth, infinite progression and expansion. Finite to the human mind, infinite to the human soul, the eternal consciousness of man.

Space and time is not measured in the same way as we measure it in coordinates or hours in most other dimensions, we think in terms of weight, size, distance, movement, speed and coordinates but these things are inapplicable to most dimensions, travel is by the speed of thought and distance and time is absent in most places even in our own universe, we are bound by laws being on earth bound by the rotations of earth and the sun, we view things in past when observing distant stars.

So let me get this straight you know that this brown dwarf is on a collision course with our system, but it's unknowable where it is right now and how or where it technically maps to space (different physics or not) in the other dimension? Care to explain how this is possible?

There are many objects out there unobservable being in different densities, times and spaces. Some of these objects are in higher or lower dimensions on completely different courses and can suddenly appear to us from a distance but we are viewing the past of an object when viewing from afar in 3D perspective. When the time of the crossing occurs this will be an alignment that pulls an object into our time line, density and space. Effects of such objects can be felt but unknown in origin according to man as we cannot yet find these other dimensions. There will be time to view this object before it passes through our solar system and the preview effects it will cause on earth will be clear.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
ET_Man...

I'm sure you'll be releasing this map shortly, and for that, I am thankful. But my questions is, where do YOU plan to go?

Do you have a safe spot for yourself or will you be unaffected by this?

Also, why just pack up and leave with a few years to go? If you're taking 2 years to make preparations for this, should we be doing the same?

Furthermore, are you a positive ET force and just not telling us?!

I find this to be an interesting thread and thank you very much for the information and heads up.

God be with you.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thank you for your response! I'm truly impressed. The fact that the religious aspects came about later in your life makes sense to me. It also lends more substance to your words, in clarifying your position.

I do see modern connections within the bible, of course. My main concerns with biblical prophecy are basically that it could have happened before our time. Is it meant for us in the now?? Is it indeed even a factual document? Or is it a collection of ancient fables put together by paoti eating paranoids? Etc, etc. I'm sure you get my point.

Again, this is indeed a question of individual faith. That's what it always comes back to eventually! We are always going to believe what we feel deep within ourselves is right and correct. No matter what that may be or how it sounds to the masses. I have my share of highly debatable beliefs. While they may seem "out there" to others, for me, it's what I know on my most basic level of existence.

That being said, I respect your position and look forward to hearing more.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
OK yesterday I tried to talk sense to Mr. ET_Man I tried to explain in very few words what damage he was doing no matter if he is right or not. He doesn’t care and he says a few pages ago that he was going to make these predictions in the main stream.

A little quick to judge me aren't you, of course I care or I wouldn't be here in the first place, never said this will be released in the mainstream.

So he doesn’t care about the sort of damage he is doing.

You might want to complain to the people who wrote the bible with such prophecies of terror or doom N gloom, you might want to talk with Nostradamus. You might want to stop some of the religions that are spreading such for told prophecies. I am sharing something that will help people prepare for the times ahead, we can go on with our lives and pretend nothing will ever happen or we can take a look at it.

So this massage is amid purely at the believers in this prediction on this site.

You are asking Mr., ET_Man in the main is this place safe?? In your part of the world.

So is it safe?? Answer are you 100% FIT?? If the answer to that is NO I need my piles for what ever. Then believe me you might as well stay put. Because even if you should survive the first part you will die of what ever it is that you need the medication for.

Would the people rather not know? I think people are intelligent enough to take in the information and wait for the more immediate signs before worrying about it and moving locations. I would hope people would not merely take my word for all of this but wait for the signs of the times first. However preparing yourself for it mentally and spiritually can be done today and having a food storage with water and supplies is something wise to do in the first place so how can it hurt if some people start preparing for such events now. Don't pack up your bags and move but be aware of what can come in the future and keep an eye out for the signs. Wise Decision!

What I am trying to explain is that should this in anyway be true, most of us really are going to wish they had been killed in the very first part of this event.

I can't agree with you on that,

Every part of our civilization is going to be wiped out.

Everything will be gone all power.

All medical treatment.

It will be difficult for those who are not prepared.

You will scavenge or kill for food.

Those without supplies or food storage will have no other alternatives.
The initial months after will be the very hardest to survive.

If you have managed to collect together any supplies you will have to kill to protect them.

In some places that can be a reality, I recommend people have safe hide outs for all supplies and food. In fact I recommend that people have their own place to go where they can stay with supplies and food for as many months after as possible.

So if you are not John Rambo’s brother with the same skills you will not survive long.

One bit that the ladies should consider is that if they should survive to continue doing so will be because you are one of many sex slaves to the chef of your little group like it or not.

All speculations. what a creative imagination.

In fact most will envy the dead.

I know I do, most of the dead have it better than us already in the next world.

So I am saying be sensible and ignore this perdition.

For those who think I am fear mongering this is going to be your new reality.

Yet you accuse me of fear mongering. lol

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What's shakin ET-MAN.

I have a rather obscure question for you if you don't mind. I see everybody here with the exception of one, (I forget their username) worrying about how to survive and where the safe zones are. My whole take on this thing is that if it is to come to fruition, then why don't we just let it. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I am not going to move to the mountains and live like Ted Kazinski. If the flooding happens to NYC, then I'm simply going to drown in the deluge. But my question to you is this.... Are there any negative effects to my spiritual evolution if I just let the deluge and cotastrophe kill me?? Am I going to do damage to my soul by not fighting to survive in a wasteland? I love my soul and want the best for it. I just can't see having a bad back and trying to survive in a post apocalyptic wasteland. I think I would be better off dead than fighting savage dogs and ppl for scraps of meat in urine soaked alleys. Thats just me though. If my location is meant to be hit then Im going with the flow, no pun intended. Please let us know if that's ok to do. Or is our spiritual evolution contingent on surviving the dragon tail?? After all, it's not like suicide. If I had it my way I would be in Citi Field watchin another Met game and not being dead. I don't want this cotastrophe to happen, but if it does I'm not gonna fight it. I personally believe that if I am meant to be alive that there will be divine intervention. Please explain ET-MAN if I am way off?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by triune
reply to post by MAC269

There is plenty of evidence if anyone has enough interest to look for it. There are written accounts still available from the ancient Egyptians detailing the passage of this thing approx. 3600 years ago. Do some research on the Kolbrin Bible. Its all in there.

Do a Google on Immanuel Velikovsky, a brilliant and well respected scientist. Though somehow I think you may be a little afraid of what you may discover. Knowledge brings with it responsibility, and I sense a fear of having that knowledge and the necessary decisions and changes that it would require. Do not be afraid of knowledge. Knowledge is freedom. The more knowledge you have the more options/freedom you have to act as you wish.

Whether you want the knowledge or not is your decision and I wish you and yours all the best in the future.
;

Thank you for sharing that, I found a page on Immanuel Velikovsky.
Many interesting things to be found www.varchive.org...

There are many prophecies all similar in nature out there revolving around 2011-2012. The signs on earth are all around us and prophecies of past are coming alive today in this time, I recommend everyone start preparing for such events. You can only find the answers within yourself but you need to do the research first and discover all that is taking place right before our eyes and all that is expected to take place. The journey is yours!

Though I haven't read the Kolbrin bible, I appreciate you bringing it up. Many past civilizations have spoken about such events including the Sumerians, Egyptians, Mayans and many others including many religions, the signs and warnings of things to come have been well documented and written about for those willing to take the time and do the research. Albert Einstein even has a few things to say about a pole shift.

Kolbrin bible.
kolbrin.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar1102
ET_Man...

I'm sure you'll be releasing this map shortly, and for that, I am thankful. But my questions is, where do YOU plan to go?

Haven't decided yet.

Do you have a safe spot for yourself or will you be unaffected by this?

I accept whatever comes, I feel prepared in mind, body and soul for whatever the future has in store. That doesn't mean I'll be on the beach playing with the kids when the date arrives.

Also, why just pack up and leave with a few years to go? If you're taking 2 years to make preparations for this, should we be doing the same?

I'm not packing up or going anywhere, if I made that comment earlier it was referring to this thread.

Furthermore, are you a positive ET force and just not telling us?!

I'm positive, anything positive can represent such.

I find this to be an interesting thread and thank you very much for the information and heads up.

God be with you.

Your welcome,

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
What's shakin ET-MAN.

I have a rather obscure question for you if you don't mind. I see everybody here with the exception of one, (I forget their username) worrying about how to survive and where the safe zones are. My whole take on this thing is that if it is to come to fruition, then why don't we just let it. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I am not going to move to the mountains and live like Ted Kazinski. If the flooding happens to NYC, then I'm simply going to drown in the deluge. But my question to you is this.... Are there any negative effects to my spiritual evolution if I just let the deluge and cotastrophe kill me??

Am I going to do damage to my soul by not fighting to survive in a wasteland?
NO

I love my soul and want the best for it. I just can't see having a bad back and trying to survive in a post apocalyptic wasteland. I think I would be better off dead than fighting savage dogs and ppl for scraps of meat in urine soaked alleys.

I am in your shoes, if I'm caught in the storm we can only expect greater things in the next world. Not everyone is prepared for death most fear it but it is inevitable and events like this that take place happen for a reason, there are no coincidences. Those meant to survive will survive, those meant to be caught int the storm will be caught in the storm.

Thats just me though. If my location is meant to be hit then Im going with the flow, no pun intended.

Your not alone.

Please let us know if that's ok to do. Or is our spiritual evolution contingent on surviving the dragon tail?? After all, it's not like suicide.
Not unless you throw a party on the beach the day you know something is coming,
stay where your at find a safe place within your vicinity and try to survive- hope for the best.

If I had it my way I would be in Citi Field watchin another Met game and not being dead. I don't want this cotastrophe to happen, but if it does I'm not gonna fight it. I personally believe that if I am meant to be alive that there will be divine intervention.
There will be.

Please explain ET-MAN if I am way off?

Your spot on!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanx man. See in my mind, you have just added credibility to your ideas. If you were truly trying to get ppl all freaked out then you would have told me that I should run run run.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
hi my name is akanhi ive just joined after seeing this thread.

A few months ago i had a dream of me talking to a huge body in space i believe to be a planet. In the dream though i was talking to him like i had known him as a friend. He told me that he was coming to earth to kill off most of the population; his presence (the planet) was unknown by many and known by a few. when he came he took many by surprise; i was on the other side of the world when he started his "job" and billions were killed but it did not phase me because i saw it as necessary for the evolution of mankind.

That was the end of the dream as i can remember it. After i woke up from that lucid dream i was a little surprised by it. However i dont want to take it literally because it may simply be an archetypical representation for something like death of old systems.

Last night after seeing this thread and remembering my dream i started to wonder if my dream was to be taken literally so i pleaded an intention to my soul to show me actuality of whether this is true or not . I had a dream that showed the earth from space with different islands and the continents looked different and some islands disappeared like my homeland in the caribbean Barbados i could not recognize it.
Now its really making me wonder if what et_man saying is true.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join