It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 394
<< 391  392  393    395  396 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

You can call me anything you want.

I don't care.
Bless God.

As we say in chapel: May the Lord Be With You, and in answer: And also with you. AMEN.

Take care and do something constructive.
edit on 27-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Let them be, nothing good will ever come from defiant rebellious hearts. They will only attack you for attempting to open their eyes. Allow their conscience to do all the talking to them, for they know their hearts and the pain that follows them daily.

They are in their own mire and they know it, fearful of the Truth and what is Stands for. They want to dream they are here for a glorious holiday without lessons or sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

They want to dream they are here for a glorious holiday without lessons or sacrifice.

Coughs I really hope you did not just say that and implied it.

Cause clearly you not know of the lessons I go through and the sacrifices I face also faced in my life. If this is your way of trying to get a rise of me sadly you failed, cause you see the old me would clearly love to punch you in your face for such stuff. But sadly for you I do not show such violence and I clearly see who wears the pants in the relationship you have going there. Go back Benedict she is crackling her whip you better run back before she beats you with it and strengthens your leash.
edit on 27-3-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You must believe that God wants to bring in every word of revelations and believe the bible all or nothing, I gather. This is what I gathered, and this was from someone who says he isn't religious and the Bible is corrupt.

That post highlighted exactly why I felt justified in questioning regarding levels of possible impairment and whether you are on inbalancing medications that affect your reasoning abilities. Do you realise you just spouted the same lie about my standpoint very soon after I brought it to your attention that this is not my standpoint and you had placed words in my mouth with a lie?

You owed me apology the first time for that, though you ignored it all of course unapologetically, just focused on your next post without acknowledging fault or remorse. Of course this is from someone who stated "I don't twist anything". You are truly an exposed liar and a proud one at that I see to continue such with your own agenda of false light for the lies that reside in you.

The post history doesn't lie.Where did I say it's 'all or nothing' or anything close to such?

By the way, biased (I owed Daphne apology?) distorting one, I stated the Bible had corruptions within, not that it was corrupt as a whole--huge difference. But don't let truth get in the way of your continual twisting okay. Carry on.

This won't get many stars because it's the truth.

edit on 28-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

How truly distorted a corrupted heart is.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

There are many more hardships coming, and according to what you posted to me today, you too have been shown certain elements to come and were even given a sign with one of my posts, so let's cut the rubbish 'tough talk'.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I do not owe you one apology and even the insinuation you just added yet again demonstrates your need to apologzie. But again, I'd prefer you to do so to Daphne and TMA. What I wrote is the most logical conclusion any normal person could draw from your behavior. You even wrote to me once expressing disappointment in me for not believing in revelations.

As for me, I don't wish for an apology, I don't worry about self at all, and you are already forgiven, and have only Mother's Love for you, and I don't know if you understand that. I hold Love over this world.

One thing I will say though, and again not sure you are at the level or grade of being able to understand, Love doesnt go around Chastising people who who are showing the dangers of holding in doom and negative patterns, Love is not Chastisement.

It really makes me wonder what kind of connection you are currently involved in. There are some who have been merging only thing is that isn't Goodness. They're supposed to be developing themselvs and only their own Soul.

You edited a line to Daphne about getting out of your consciousness. I had some strange thoughts run through my head, and would like to question you on what you meant. Especially since you then use this pig sty reference with her as well.

Which is very rude. No one has used the words you've used against others, on you. But as far as pigs and pens go, there is something that Lou Baldin talks about in regards to the various slave leaders ruling over the various pens here on earth. I could read so much into those comments, since I'm very naturally oriented towards conspiracies and have been given some inside information on a variety of topics including black operations, and what they are doing.

I'm wondering if you have merged with something dangerous, something harsh. Though certainly not judging this as so, but if it is so, really suggest you come back down to earth yourself and not put yourself over others in the least.

For the bigger ones have mistaken their purpose, which was always to go the bottom and roll up their sleeves and serve those in need. Truly Higher Ups go to the trenches and live with the people and help all they can.

So, no I don't owe you an apology for everything I have written is a logical assumption, but hope you start to listen to your HS more. I've been asking him to step in and get involved.

That is often the best way whenever you are having disagreements with someone, because due to someones deeply entrenched beliefs it an even be dangerous to their psyches to just leap in with foreign ideas.

But considering how many pages this thread and ETMAN's other threads have, with so many foreign and outrageously open ideas, I wouldn't have thought you were so rigid in your mindset.

Nor do I see how you could possibly imagine that God/Goodness/Family/Love gives you the function to chastise others.

Ummmm....that is a dark side thing.

Also, based on your comments I'm considering you in the same kind of spiritual danger ACB was/is in.

He admitted to merging, ie. researching mystery school kabbala stuff and merging with the entities above, and one of his friends to on here. Which explained why I could sense their energy so strongly.

And so I pray for them often as they need it.

He often goes around chastising people too.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

So, no I don't owe you an apology for everything I have written is a logical assumption

It is only assumption and wishful thinking that matters to you Unity99, you demonstrate it consistently.

I am not the only one you placed words into. Do you remember another poster pulling you up for the same behaviour? Is correcting you just part of my agenda?

and not put yourself over others in the least.

You mean not correcting your lies about me and allowing you to waltz along without reproach?

Ummmm....that is a dark side thing.

Yes Unity99, lies are dark side and deserve apology.

He often goes around chastising people too.

Correction is not chastisement, learn the meaning.

I do not owe you one apology and even the insinuation you just added yet again demonstrates your need to apologzie.

It was a valid question based on your constant stream of misunderstandings and placing words in people's mouth inventing things seemingly out of thin air so casually and then repeating in the very same example.
edit on 28-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Ok if I am so distorted and impure then why:

I don't smoke

I don't drink

I don't look at women in any way rather then equals.

I'm virgin and no fornication either. I do not find the point in sex or fornication it is mere pleasure. So if you got time to do those things you better get yourself busy. Trust me I been tempted plenty and I refused it, just to answer your wondering mind no I am not gay.

I do not take any medicine what so ever cause I can taste the poisons in it. If you knew the stuff they put in the taste of such vial things you would be climbing walls.

and a few other things.

So if I am corrupt,distorted and have a not a pure heart then why do I know not to do all those things if I do not follow any religion ? But instead I am guided and was shown what it does to not just the body but also the mind and the spirit. Yes young Egyptia this is how they get us Psychologically, Physically and Spiritually.

By the way that water you been drinking in bottles, filtered or boiled wanna hear a secret about it come closer Egyptia. TMA whispers: It is pee

That is how polluted that water is so if you think it is clean take another guess

Oh also meat is now making me sick lately I literally want to vomit when I eat meat. Even though I use to love meat and eat all these things. So I am coming off meat and starting to eat dairy products, veges and fruits also fish.

There are other things I would share but I do not think you would understand them.

Impure and distorted heart away

edit on 28-3-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
By the way, ACB would post and my computer would freeze, hard, and I would have to reset it from the back. And as soon as I got back online there was a sudden post of his, and this happened 5 times maybe or so. In a few days, with nearly every post, and in fact only stopped when I suggested he was working for the Man, and brought up the computer issue. I found that very suspicious. And notice that military, black ops, and governement all seem to get heavily involved in trying to control others, put them back into their pens and including religous pens, but also they seem to get involved in kabbala stuff alot, mergings and occultism, and yet carry elitist views on themselves and set themselves above others. Seeing humans as lowly creatures, demons in pens, they are very distorted in their views.

Quite often they work on computers.

Its one of my theories. It also makes it hard for me when I'm praying for others, for I have a choice between seeign them as very rigid and heavily programmed individiuals or ....... and in that case they would know perfectly well what they're doing.

In either case, Dad/Mom and their Higher Selves can take charge and I always place them in the right hands.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The Log here speaks for itself, dear one! For some reason you're wearing blinders reading back. When I read that post I saw the politician in you, double talk, insinuating things but they're not based on anything posted. Just do some inner seeking. You'll find there are more important things than stocking up for tsumani's. Polish up the tender side of your heart and see people clearly. Start to see the Light in them, the Love in them and that any time you don't its a failure in your part or someone close to them to help them in a rough spot.

We're all here in karmic situations, ie there is no coincidence in our lives,the people here, and so overcoming these errors in Love is important.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Pull it up, I want to see any reference to 'all or nothing' in regards how one must follow the Bible.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

No, you go back and read each post. You have said this kind of stuff in the past and in an email to me too. And I'm not here to prove anything, just to remind you.

I experience time differently lately. For example, for some reason when feeling ill the clock slowed down, but also, I'm blocked in seeing posts that appear out of no where, and pretty much assume that means I wasn't meant to see them.

The last few pages have been so negative in their charge it almost makes me feel physically ill to feel their energy. So you can go and reread them.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It is funny. One little sentence illicits such a response. Why is that?

Again ask yourselves?

I need not answer you when the truth is in plain sight.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
E.T, have to say, I am very disappointed with this thread, nothing has happened, nor has your post come true. What the hell happened?
And why is this post still going, is it not a bit late?

P.S. hoping for fire and brimestone, and all I got was this T-Shirt/
(shrug)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
E.T, have to say, I am very disappointed with this thread, nothing has happened, nor has your post come true. What the hell happened?
And why is this post still going, is it not a bit late?

P.S. hoping for fire and brimestone, and all I got was this T-Shirt/
(shrug)

It's turned into Jimmy Swaggart. Armchair Apostles, gotta love em

edit on 28-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

High fives to the above post bam

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by DaphneApollo

High fives to the above post bam

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

It is funny. One little sentence illicits such a response. Why is that?

Again ask yourselves?

I need not answer you when the truth is in plain sight.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

I know a lot about you by the way so you got your very own personal stalker

By the way what you were allowed to know and see for that special day
mind blowing isn't it young Egyptia of how much of the reality we do not see. I guess now you know what they mean by having a demon on one shoulder and an angel on the other

Hmm I do guess 1 day exposure was a bit too much, the original plan was couple days but even the 1 day exposure was too long. It does show it had a toll on you bashing people in with the Bible and the cross.

Sips his coffee in mysterious manner.
edit on 28-3-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

No, you go back and read each post. You have said this kind of stuff in the past and in an email to me too. And I'm not here to prove anything, just to remind you.

I have never held such a Biblical standpoint in my entire path, and that is how I know you lie here as a false accuser, ho hum it happens again.

Please don't cut and run from that like a coward. I will gain pleasure from exposing more lies from the unholy spirit that concocts such within you. You have my emails, won't take long to find right?

Some of you are so desperate in your attacks. You could at least attack me for the factual errors. I set a date that didn't pass. Why don't you work with that one at least. Gee, here I am giving you pointers.

top topics

<< 391  392  393    395  396 >>

join