It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 392
<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No I don't want a 'calm pool' which can be anything but whilst you are posting lies about me, I would like a serving of truth. It is a fair question. It is in my quote box above if you didn't see it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
First of all based on reading Daphne's post that I missed, won't be going to find B9's if its all about medication, the only meds I am on are thyroid replacement ones, and pain killers for my back ache right now, and I'm hoping to skip that one today, or talking about not bringing private issues. You know what, we are formed and our natures and empathy for others come from, sharing udnerstandings from each other. I wouldn't want to live in a world cut off from the information about others, that is the stuff that fleshes them out and helps me pray more, understand some of their posts more, and not judge them. Understanding people is really important. Also from my perspective, when I see the marvelous abilities of humanity around me that I cannot join in on, and then read others putting down humanity, when that is the work of the works of the few, and most people all over the world would just like to live in peace and abuandance, like this:

Fishing in the Phoenix Earthship

Then I don't think I'd want to read their perspective on that, as its more likely to be a put down or to be toxic to someones wellspring.

Another way of looking at things is concerning the energies of men and women, men are less sharing about their lives whereas women are far more holistic about everything. They see the whole picture as all embedded together. And far more understanding of people's whole pictures.

I am a Female energy, connected to the Heart of Mother, including Unconditonal Love and Equality.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I am not posting any lies about you. Nor am I judging you. Just sending more peace your way actually.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Keep twisting it all around Daphne, my conscience is clear whilst I'm surrounded by a continuous stream of liars and I will expose every little shadow that everyone is hiding behind to discredit the original intentions of this thread. Anyone actually half following the thread with minor levels of common sense will see you for the little spinners you all are. As for the astrophysicist, I do not know his name, he was the source of the information yet it was received unto me via kin.

P.S--you also stated you never wanted to talk to me again, before I even edited in my "I care not who I offend" statement. I edited that in later reply after you showed me you were just a poser willing to dismiss me so effortlessly over little bikkies. So don't lie and say I dumped you as a sister. Just cut your ongoing lies, they stink to high heaven.

edit on 26-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Okay. I know you apologized to me already. And I apologize to you. But the reason I feel that you said that to me was because I was posting things like "Oh, this is not against benedict9, I can't speak for him." In my posts before you ever said that. So, then you felt I was being subservient thinking she already feels I should correct her, so, why not. Not nice.

Your behavior has been very awkward the last few days. Very.

You've had no problem with me before telling what I thought you were feeling or I thought you were going through. You should really let people know you are going through Premenstral Syndrome. Hell, we'll all clear out.
edit on 26-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I am not posting any lies about you. Nor am I judging you. Just sending more peace your way actually.

READ MY EARLIER POSTS I POINTED IT ALL OUT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS I AM EXPRESSING? I MAY NEVER KNOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T ANSWER RELEVANT QUESTIONS.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It falls under reap what we sow, cause and effect.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart" (Gal. 6:7-9).

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The word benedict9. In the Bible.

Where?

Go back to my last post your apology is there okay and the reason I think you felt you could speak that way.
edit on 26-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It doesn't need to contain the exact word, it falls under the same meaning. The consequences are the same--what we put out we get back ultimately. This is not rocket science Daphne. You trying to clutch straws with me?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

benedict9 the word comes from an Eastern Philosophy.

Now who's cherry picking.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I just read back and found new posts there, which often what happens, your posts get inserted, which is odd. They weren't there when we were moving the page along. And they not even close to being nice.

First my disability, is no thyroid, chronic fatigue (which is a physcial condition) that leads to half a year being sick nonstop, when the sunlight is almost non existent, and other conditions that go with this, that are also physical, one I needed needed major surgery for, and won't go into this all. The cognitive is that the thyroid took me from being balanced between right and left hemisphered to being now very right hemisphered, but it also created fog until I went on natural source thyroid, in other words I need both the T4 and T3's and it took years to get doctors on par with it even. And so I call those my asleep years. But then the natural source which isn't human thyroid caused my system to overload on something and I had 2 heart attacks. So then I had to be undermedicated, which is problably what led to my need for surgery.

In any case, whole cluster of things, and so I edit my posts alot as right hemisphere functioning leaves no sorting ability. I don't write blogs for this reason.

But keeping up on the world and researching the world, metaphysics, current events, NWO, and ufology keeps me very alert.

But I always write from a zen mind position, kind of a clear inner connection.

So it has a blessing in it too, for this slowing down and forcing me to search and be more psi led to more answers, more awareness, and lots of experiences.

By the way, ones that my children shared. My son called me out for sitings too and for the chopper chasing the craft.

And I've written bits and pieces of this all along. Not hiding anything there.

There is a lot I want to do with the boys and want my phsyical motor back!

As for the rest, its pretty mean and not at all like what I post to you. The scriptures you use are narrow ones, not ones that are about seeking within and seeing the world, but the kind that promote obedience to the word, which is crapola. That is obedience to Rome. And if that is a generalization then its based on some of the posts you and Egyptia bring out.

You even used the words, "warped mind". I do not have close to a warped mind but continually day and night look for health solutions and energy and when its summer months write up my dreams, and then it all collpases by September on, and I'm left stunned going, is this for real???? What the heck???? And spend the next half a year or more physically impaired and nonstop sick, unable to move easily.

And the rest of my energy is spent praying for everyone in this world to wake up, to strive for equality and peace on earth, for the leaders to disclose, for earth to rise and go home, for no one to suffer,

And alot of encouragement, experiences, that lift me out of this place of limits, to see what is needed most. I also know most of what people think is important really isn't. They have no right to judge anyone at all, for there are many ways to help.

So being challenged physically, I'm given alot more focus on the Spirit, and Heart/Mind.

You need to stop being judgmental here yourself.

I don't appreciate your choice of words.

The inner seaches are the most important, connecting to your soul. And holding peace. I don't think you mean to be as aggressive about your posts as they have been sounding, or if you do insist on meaning this, then its just our little consciousness stuck in a rut, using pain tactics when we're supposed to be using Love tactics. Higher Selves already have that part figured out, so in a sense we've already done this.

I truly recommend some peaceful waters. And trying to see other people's perspectives.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I said the actual word doesn't matter, it has no bearing what word is chosen, a word is just a word for gosh sakes, I swear it's like trying to teach calculus to the retarded here.Yep, had to get you back for the premenstrual comment
I realise you're doing your best though. Keep trying, you'll get me eventually.

BTW, your apology is totally half-assed, therefore I can't accept it. You should be asking for sincere forgiveness in going over your posts and reading your own filth, because that was really nasty work back there and you sustained it with a passion. I wouldn't ever dreamed of coming at you like that. At least when I'm very direct with others it has a basis.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Furthermore I don't consider someones physical conditions to be any of your business, in any details, the amount I give naturally is enough and I share just enough to show where I am and what I 'm doing, which is not living my dream life in this world, that has been taken from me. Which may be a blessing again since I see through the world but stand up for equality nonstop. So there is no mental condition going here. Apparently it seemed by some of your posts, and it would well within my right to assume this, that you were hoping to discover something along that lines.

Also as far as my prayers and intentions go, they're not selfish. I don't spend alot of time asking for health, envisioning money and what we want. ET_MAN said we needed to include ourselves in the prayers and seeking, take good self care. But that part is the hardest, because for some its always been inside me that we are to consider ourselves the least important and worry more about others.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You even used the words, "warped mind".

When others 'invent' supposed standpoints that I have and then go on a rant, then it does appear warped to me. Sorry if that doesn't sound 'nice'.

I sincerely appreciate you disclosing your conditions though I didn't expect you to provide any particularly specific details, just wanted to gain broader perspective.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

I said the actual word doesn't matter, it has no bearing what word is chosen, a word is just a word for gosh sakes, I swear it's like trying to teach calculus to the retarded here.Yep, had to get you back for the premenstrual comment
I realise you're doing your best though. Keep trying, you'll get me eventually.

BTW, your apology is totally half-assed, therefore I can't accept it. You should be asking for sincere forgiveness in going over your posts and reading your own filth, because that was really nasty work back there and you sustained it with a passion. I wouldn't ever dreamed of coming at you like that. At least when I'm very direct with others it has a basis.

I will NOT grovel to you nor beg for forgiveness. You are truly warped.

Request Denied.

And looking at Unity's post above and her condition, You should truly be ashamed of yourself. I'm sure now she is more a Christian than you'll ever hope to be.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I will NOT grovel to you nor beg for forgiveness. You are truly warped. Request Denied.

Grovel and beg? Who asked for that? If you had any semblence of decency, you would understand there was cause. And that is why you are a nasty piece of work who is too big for her boots and has no humility in her spirit whatsoever like a rebellious demon.

Did you really think I was going to accept that 'apology'. Just get back in your sty little pig who thoroughly enjoys throwing mud around.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I will NOT grovel to you nor beg for forgiveness. You are truly warped. Request Denied.

Grovel and beg? Who asked for that? If you had any semblence of decency, you would understand there was cause. And that is why you are a nasty piece of work who is too big for her boots and has no humility in her spirit whatsoever like a demon.

Did you really think I was going to accept that 'apology'. Just get back in your sty little pig who thoroughly enjoys throwing mud around.

You really try to get nasty don't you?
God Bless You.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sometimes people say things that clues me into them having more black op knowledge, which matters little but the black ops think it matters. The transhuman thing happened along time ago too, not just in this era, and this is why the taboo against eating pork.....

Also, one could read between the lines and see the various slave pens all around.

But I always know family is springing traps, the delusion is whats on the dark side of the moon. Talking about being too big for ones boots, I can assure them they're not getting nothing from any humans here. Why? Because I came in knowing that even as a child I knew what was supposed to be and what we're bringing here, and that is ultimately a completely free world were spirits learn and grow with happiness and joy which is always the best way to learn anything really.

And I'm holding that frequency, and those guys on the other side of the moon and all their collective soul groups are not going to get by my frequency, and if they strike me down, then like Obe Wan I'll be expanding and comign with the Light in the sky and making the arrests as it has been shown me over and over.

I'd rather be a sheep or a piggy than one of the soul clusters on the side of the moon by the way. The don't look nice or pretty. They're not even interested in beauty or happiness, and the heart of Divine Mother, for that goes against their macho control tactics and yet I see them all cleaned up and turned into true love for their soul mates nonetheless. Boy are they going to be suprised.

This whole thing is about getting ready to help others, and TRUE LOVE, its always about TRUE LOVE. No machos allowed. Those soul clusters are in for a big reality check themselves.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You really try to get nasty don't you? God Bless You.

Nasty? No I just called it how it is. When people behave like swine, they have earned that title, moreso though for unrepentance in character which is worse than the mud slinging itself.

It is my role to forgive you, and it is your role to ask for it, this is the Directive of Heaven that those who wrong others make amends. You were the one who wronged and attacked me via numerous methods brutally 'sister', did you forget that?

There was the unholy trinity of false accusations, slander and mockery. And you thought you were above humbling yourself for such?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You really try to get nasty don't you? God Bless You.

Nasty? No I just called it how it is. When people behave like swine, they have earned that title, moreso though for unrepentance in character which is worse than the mud slinging itself.

It is my role to forgive you, and it is your role to ask for it, this is the Directive of Heaven. You were the one who wronged and attacked me via numerous methods brutally 'sister', did you forget that?

There was the unholy trinity of false accusations, slander and mockery. And you thought you were above humbling yourself for such?

I truly give up on you. So sad. Call me a demon, whatever you will. It doesn't matter to me. You don't exist to me anymore. Okay.
Like I said. God Bless

top topics

<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join