It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 39
334
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN


There will be no place to run for many because they will be unprepared and caught in certain areas unaware not knowing where to go. Many states, cities and even entire countries will disappear. I will present a map in due time, that will be the last thing I provide before I pack up my bags.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]


How 'benevolent' is THAT?!?!

The map is the last thing you will provide before you pack your bags???

If you have the information, you have an obligation to provide it.

YOU started this thread.

I think we ALL understand that many, many people are sleeping and will do so until the end. There ARE some of us that are waking up though. By holding out on ANY information that you may have that would help us care for our families, you are, in my opinion committing a crime against us and as such are a deplorable life form.

If you actually cared about what happened to us, and cared about alleviating suffering where you could, you would provide any information that you could, without making us wait.

If you are trying to create panic, I can think of no better way than to wait till the last possible minute before you share your information. Here's an example:

'Well folks, guess what, here comes the end...you have fifteen minutes to get your family two thousand miles from where you are now.'

Do you see how insensitive that is?




posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
replying to track this thread since I have zero time to read the entire 4 pages of replies....

however; I'm leaning toward most replies on the first page about T&C, always keeping a open mind.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia
 


You bring up many points of interest, I have found it interesting to review the bible prophecies.

The earth will wobble to and fro. (The world stops rotation before MPS.)

The moon will turn to blood. (The moon and sky will appear as blood before the MPS.)

Mountains will fall and mountain building will occur. (All will happen after MPS)

The ocean will pass it's bounds, flooding, water problems. (All will happen after MPS, tsumani's, flooding and so on.)

The Sun will become as sackcloth, (The sun will become darkened after MPS for months.)

Great hail storms and fire coming down from heaven. (Hail storms will occur during and preceeding the shift MPS.) (Fire will occur falling from the sky when objects are near and incoming bound for earth.)

All these things will happen simultaneously and much more at MPS.

I find bibilical prophecy interesting, thanks for sharing your insight on the matter.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by camieb
Hello ET-Man,

How about Vancouver area in Canada, is it safe?
I didn't find you mention any place in Canada.

Thank you


Vancouver will make it in the long run, however there will be tidal waves and pacific plate activity causing new volcanic activity. Stay inland and away from structures, bridges and fault lines. Earthquakes will occur worldwide as the entire earth will shake and move to and fro like a top after it stops spinning, you can expect storms and high speed winds proceeding and during this shift.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just for the sake of curiosity ET_Man, how will the coastal areas of Georgia fare and how far inland will these waters go. I know you mentioned half of Florida will be under water, but what about Georgia?

I'll bite for curiosity sake.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Originally posted by ET_MAN


There will be no place to run for many because they will be unprepared and caught in certain areas unaware not knowing where to go. Many states, cities and even entire countries will disappear. I will present a map in due time, that will be the last thing I provide before I pack up my bags.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]


How 'benevolent' is THAT?!?!

The map is the last thing you will provide before you pack your bags???

If you have the information, you have an obligation to provide it.

YOU started this thread.

I think we ALL understand that many, many people are sleeping and will do so until the end. There ARE some of us that are waking up though. By holding out on ANY information that you may have that would help us care for our families, you are, in my opinion committing a crime against us and as such are a deplorable life form.

If you actually cared about what happened to us, and cared about alleviating suffering where you could, you would provide any information that you could, without making us wait.

If you are trying to create panic, I can think of no better way than to wait till the last possible minute before you share your information. Here's an example:

'Well folks, guess what, here comes the end...you have fifteen minutes to get your family two thousand miles from where you are now.'

Do you see how insensitive that is?


I can see your clearly out to get me in all of your posts, I am here sharing and taking my time to provide information out of sincerity not insensitivity, when I said I will provide you with a map I meant it and I will in due time. Patience and once it is given I have done my part and will leave it at that.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN
 


My pleasure Et-Man. Having had a lifetime of encounters with players from all sides I made some startling discoveries. These experiences began before my birth and were followed by the Hand of God giving me prophetic dreams from a baby onward. Then followed many encounters with many different beings.

Throughout these experiences and everything they were showing me I came to a realization. Many had their own agenda that had everything to do with misleading the world according to their initial fall.

I had many encounters with the Draconii and they showed me many things. This went on for a few years. They said they were fighting the renegade Dracos that are plotting their agenda on our world. Well after being shown much I started to put things together. If it wasn't for the fact that The Father was showing me the truth from the beginning I would have been swept down the rabbit hole and not seen or understood the truth.

When it occurred to me that these Droconii had their origins connected to the Fallen Ones many things became clear. At this point I had many encounters with one of their training leaders on their world. They had asked me to be recruited to help them and our world. At that moment I revealed to him that I knew the original source of who they were and why they were doing what they were doing. I had told him that I knew they were from the fallen ones and that no representative could help them. When they fell it was done. He admitted to me that it was their hope that if they helped God's chosen that perhaps they too would be forgiven for making the fatal error that could not be undone in the moment that they chose to go against The Creator, our Father.

What angered me is how they tried to use me and mislead me for their use and personal agenda. They showed me and revealed many things of their brother draconii that is manipulating the earth, governments etc.

Their are other forces connected to them. This was just one of them. This entire earth is in the midst of their war which includes our souls. Only now what comes is the culmination of it all. All of the fallen forces are working towards misdirecting people. When a person is a conduit an open vessel, all these forces are able to perforate through the veil and assume many forms to convince the person of many things that are not true. That is not to say that they do not use some parts of truth because they do. That is what makes it more powerful and convincing. But they manipulate truth and a persons senses so that they are lead down the rabbit hole that itself leads to absolute confusion whereby the truth is completely convoluted.

These fallen ones and their offsprings are powerful forces that have abilities and technologies at their disposal. Far exceeding ours.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Just for the sake of curiosity ET_Man, how will the coastal areas of Georgia fare and how far inland will these waters go. I know you mentioned half of Florida will be under water, but what about Georgia?

I'll bite for curiosity sake.


Those living at lower elevations will have no where to go due to the incoming water and rapid flooding as the rapid melting poles occur after the shift. Flooding will continue months after into the Appalachian Mountains and Georgia will not be a livable place in the aftermath. People can survive it in Georgia but they will need to move to other territories and higher ground once all is said and done. As basic advice to everyone worldwide stay away from fault lines, structures and things that can break apart, find shelter with food and water, expect great earthquakes and storms with high speed winds.








[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
ET MAN...

How do you suggest we prepare for this cataclysmic time that is approaching? From a mental/Spritual angle that is.

Are you familiar with any of the Hathor's writings?



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Also, any ideas on how Minnesota will fare in the coming times?



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN
 


I'm sorry if your perception is one of me 'being out to get you.' It certainly is not the case.

I would have hoped that in the 'future' man would have evolved past the need for silly things like paranoia, or feeling like someone was out to 'get' them.

You must understand, if you are indeed cursed with these human emotions as well, that fear is at the root of so many other negative emotions.

I try to put myself in your shoes. Given my love for life and the fellow inhabitants of this world that it has taken me so long to develop, I don't know that I could 'wait' until I was 'packing my bags' before I let everyone know what they should do or where they could go to have the best chance of survival.

You can put whatever kind of spin you so choose, futureman. The basic truth, as I understand it is this: If you cared about whether or not we readers and our families survived, you would provide us with the information you have as soon as it is available. Making us wait until you have 'packed your bags' is a sign that you are NOT a being with our best interest at heart. So...to extrapolate a little further, if you don't have our best interest at heart, what could be your motivation for spoon feeding the vagueness that you have done so far? Entertainment? I would certainly hope it was just for your amusement and not for what the other obvious choice would be....intentionally misleading people to be a party in their deaths.

I hope that I am incorrect, but all evidence I have seen so far is that you are not privy to any special information. If you HAD any information, you would have provided it for us, unless of course you want us to die.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hey ET_MAN,you said that some prayers/thoughts are filtered out by our higher selves on there way to the Creator.How is it then that the most Evil among us get there prayers answered.There is no end to Evil powerful Men in this world.Ive read that the creator answers all prayers and you pay the consequences for what you asked for.
How does one train the sub-consious to peer through the illusion of this world for it is it that creates the illusion in the first place.
Your thoughts?
Oh and is 500m up and 30km inland enough(south east queensland,Australia)

thank you



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by freshwreckage
ET MAN...



How do you suggest we prepare for this cataclysmic time that is approaching? From a mental/Spritual angle that is.


Get things off your chest if you have lied to people tell them the truth and ask forgiveness. Forgive everyone who has done wrong to you. Clear your conscious so there is no guilt left to be found inside of you, forgive yourself for your mistakes and past and tell those around you how much you love them as much as possible. Do uplifting things and stay on the positive bright side of life taking nothing for granted. Find a new respect for nature, animals and all life be aware of all the suffering and immoral acts of evil taking place including war, starvation, drug trade, sex trade, slave camps, animal cruelty, child abuse and subliminal messaging. Be aware of what is healthy for your body and take care of your physical mind, body and soul remembering that there are some people out to harm you through drugs, food, water, vaccinations, biological agents and chemicals. There are many wolves dressed in sheeps clothing, feel with your inner spirit what is right and do not believe everything you are told, read and hear in the world but question and research choose for yourself, do not follow the crowds. Choose right over wrong, positive over negative, help spread more positive.

Separate yourself from the world and desire to take no part in things you disagree with, denounce being part of it and imagine a world that you want to live in and be part of, direct those desires and energies in meditation, prayer, pondering, thinking, thoughts, discussion,writing and sharing with others etc. Focus on the life you hope for and earth you prefer to live in, focus on a world that is peaceful and working in harmony with equality and love, we all know how life should be, we should not be part of the negative side but rather send positive thoughts and positivity into the world. We should despise the evil and cruel acts taking place and denounce ourselves from all that is occurring dis attach yourself and soul to these things, do not participate consciously or support negativity and evil, cast your vote.




Are you familiar with any of the Hathor's writings?


No I'm not, is there something I should know about him?









[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I am here sharing and taking my time to provide information out of sincerity not insensitivity, when I said I will provide you with a map I meant it and I will in due time. Patience and once it is given I have done my part and will leave it at that.


I just have a question for you,

When will you start spreading your message to all the millions and millions of people who don't even know what ATS is?

Should we expect you to go and open accounts on other forums as well as placing ads and sending warning by using other resources? newspaper? news sites forums? etc ?

Or, are only ATS uses worth your effort?

Or do you expect them to do that on their own? if came here with a mission, isn't it kind of wrong to risk the mission's purpose by spending several months posting about unrelated stuff on some conspiracy site, and then just giving the info to a few who will read your thread, then move on and do nothing about it? what if no one of those who read your posts do anything about it, why so few selected to get the message?

Just a question at the end, why do you use ATS and not some other, bigger or useful site? do you know most of what you say here will never, ever reach the ears of people not into conspiracies?

Kai



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freshwreckage
Also, any ideas on how Minnesota will fare in the coming times?


Minnesota, Wisconsin & Michigan will all be prime safety zones. NO flooding, expect earthquakes, storms and high speed winds, find shelter with food away from structures and fault lines.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by ET_MAN
 


I'm sorry if your perception is one of me 'being out to get you.' It certainly is not the case.

I would have hoped that in the 'future' man would have evolved past the need for silly things like paranoia, or feeling like someone was out to 'get' them.

You must understand, if you are indeed cursed with these human emotions as well, that fear is at the root of so many other negative emotions.

I try to put myself in your shoes. Given my love for life and the fellow inhabitants of this world that it has taken me so long to develop, I don't know that I could 'wait' until I was 'packing my bags' before I let everyone know what they should do or where they could go to have the best chance of survival.

You can put whatever kind of spin you so choose, futureman. The basic truth, as I understand it is this: If you cared about whether or not we readers and our families survived, you would provide us with the information you have as soon as it is available. Making us wait until you have 'packed your bags' is a sign that you are NOT a being with our best interest at heart. So...to extrapolate a little further, if you don't have our best interest at heart, what could be your motivation for spoon feeding the vagueness that you have done so far? Entertainment? I would certainly hope it was just for your amusement and not for what the other obvious choice would be....intentionally misleading people to be a party in their deaths.

I hope that I am incorrect, but all evidence I have seen so far is that you are not privy to any special information. If you HAD any information, you would have provided it for us, unless of course you want us to die.




This will be my final comment to you unless you have a real question, I am here on my own free will and time as a service to those who can relate to what I'm saying and are interested in this information. I was not commanded, forced or told to bring you this data or post it on ATS other than Oct 11, 2011. I am doing this on my own watch. I have my own reasons for not posting a full map just yet of safety zones, there is plenty of time left, this thread is only a few days old, you can wait it out a few more days I'm sure but I get the funny feeling your not really after the map.


I have been more than patient, tolerant and willing to go the extra mile with people on here, I will only respond to real questions from now on not negativity.





[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello Mr. ET_Man.

I live in Boston, and from your talks it seems this city isn't going to make it. My family owns a little land in Berwick, ME, and I obviously want to hear your take on the "future" of this little town. During a pretty bad rain storm, the river which we own some land on rose like hell, flooding a portion of a city road, -it was near- and three bridges that go over it. Luckily the house we have up there is a little ways from the river.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ET_Man,

I have a few questions. I haven't read the thread and I apologize if these questions have been asked, but I will ask anyways.

1) The Mayan Calendar, as interpreted by Dr. Carl Calleman from Sweden with mounds of scientific & historical evidence, shows that we are on an evolution of consciousness. We are currently in the Galactic Cycle of the calendar and will be entering the final cycle in January of 2011. It is interesting that you say this "cataclysmic" event will occur in October 2011, because that is also the month that The Mayan Calendar ends -- the month that the cosmic central consciousness sends out it's last intention to creation. During all this, more & more is possible in every moment, bad AND good. Is this not correct? So why are you putting such an emphasis on doom & gloom? We are supposed to be on a schedule to becoming conscious-cocreators. What does this mean exactly? Are our physical 3D bodies going to die or something? Do we retain our identities? Please explain.

2) What type of ETs are these, are they benevolent or malevolent, and what are they doing hovering over the Sea of Marmara near Turkey? Click here.

3) What type of ET is this, are they benevolent or malevolent, and why are they constantly seen in England near ancient stone monuments like Stonehenge and Arbor Low in Derbyshire? Are they interested in Ley Lines or something? Click here.

Thanks



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by freshwreckage
ET MAN...



How do you suggest we prepare for this cataclysmic time that is approaching? From a mental/Spritual angle that is.


Get things off your chest if you have lied to people tell them the truth and ask forgiveness. Forgive everyone who has done wrong to you. Clear your conscious so there is no guilt left to be found inside of you, forgive yourself for your mistakes and past and tell those around you how much you love them as much as possible. Do uplifting things and stay on the positive bright side of life taking nothing for granted. Find a new respect for nature, animals and all life be aware of all the suffering and immoral acts of evil taking place including war, starvation, drug trade, sex trade, slave camps, animal cruelty, child abuse and subliminal messaging. Be aware of what is healthy for your body and take care of your physical mind, body and soul remembering that there are some people out to harm you through drugs, food, water, vaccinations, biological agents and chemicals. There are many wolves dressed in sheeps clothing, feel with your inner spirit what is right and do not believe everything you are told, read and hear in the world but question and research choose for yourself, do not follow the crowds. Choose right over wrong, positive over negative, help spread more positive.

Separate yourself from the world and desire to take no part in things you disagree with, denounce being part of it and imagine a world that you want to live in and be part of, direct those desires and energies in meditation, prayer, pondering, thinking, thoughts, discussion,writing and sharing with others etc. Focus on the life you hope for and earth you prefer to live in, focus on a world that is peaceful and working in harmony with equality and love, we all know how life should be, we should not be part of the negative side but rather send positive thoughts and positivity into the world. We should despise the evil and cruel acts taking place and denounce ourselves from all that is occurring dis attach yourself and soul to these things, do not participate consciously or support negativity and evil, cast your vote.


Oh please.

This guy is a walking (or typing?) fortune cookie.

SO aliens tell certain people certain things to get out to mankind? Well I must say they suck at it. Why is it always some guy/woman from nowhere that can absolutely get nothing done? Why is there never a thing called proof? These alien communication people have been warning about this crap forever now, and many of them have given BS dates and been wrong wrong wrong.

Tell your benevolent friends the human race says their fired for doing a crappy job time and time again. Until I see some proof from any of you I'll stick with my logic.



posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN
 


'Yes and no, I have an exact date with an hour specifically known, however in the order these events will occur and to what degree can be unknown at this point. I have been given specific instructions on how to release this information.'

These are your words, ET_MAN.

Yet, you say you have no one telling you what to do? That you are doing this on your own accord?

I applaud you if you are in fact who you say you are, but your story has a few holes in it. You are wobbling in your convictions much as the world you described.

Either you are doing it on your OWN, or you have been given 'specific instructions.' Which is it?

I have many questions, legitimate questions. But I could ask questions to a toad, or a prophet. It is up to me, and everyone else to know that we are not wasting out time.

You could save a lot of time on this post, giving people more time to prepare, if you would release information that is pertinent to everyone, rather than having us ask questions one at a time.

If you don't want to release the map, which I REALLY want at this point, then give us a rough elevation of where we must be above to have the greatest potential for survival.

How high must we get to avoid the flooding?




top topics



 
334
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join