It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

I just cannot stay out of this discussion.

Oh cmon, we both knew you were coming back. Was giving it 4 days tops

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Well, You left and said goodbye. So , now what? You and I are both LIARS! Ya hear me. You know I would be back I can't stay away from this thread, you know I love it.
You are so funny.
edit on 24-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Well, You left and said goodbye. So , now what? You and I are both LIARS! Ya hear me. You know I would be back I love you all too much.

Almost a lie, but not quite this time round--If you go back to my PM you will see in my 'farewell' contract that I left clause for possible return, and within that wording was a 'maybe'

Always good to have you around D.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

Well, You left and said goodbye. So , now what? You and I are both LIARS! Ya hear me. You know I would be back I love you all too much.

Almost a lie, but not quite this time round--If you go back to my PM you will see in my 'farewell' contract that I left clause for possible return, and within that wording was a 'maybe'

Always good to have you around D.

I will stay as long as this discussion continues. And hope it never ends. There was a clause? What

I'll never, ever figure you out man of many colors.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
northernway.org...

here
Lady Wisdom

here
Sophia Hidden Christ of Thomas Merton

www.suppressedhistories.net...
Khokhmah and Sophia
Max Dashú

Sophia is a bridge between bible and Egyptian Spirtual

Thou art a Wisdom. Thou are a Knowing. Thou art Truth.
Because of Thee, there is life. Life is from Thee.
Because of Thee, there is mind.
--The Three Stelas of Seth, an Egyptian Gnostic scripture

en.wikipedia.org...
Sophia (wisdom)

Now the Druid/Celtic/Atlantis Connections

www.faeryfaith.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.halexandria.org...

Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization - 1/6

www.burlingtonnews.net...

All the links to the red haired and blond haired mummies.

The past cycle.

Darren Hayes - Neverland

"Neverland"

Long ago
When mercury descended high on the moon
Far below
Where little hands are making shapes in the room
The shadows they dance
And they cheer up this place
The face
That's staring through the tiny crack in the door
Eyes so wide
He's never seen a women fall on the floor

I swear daddy's killed her this time
Should I make a rocket?
Should I try to fly away?
Should I make a hammer?
Should I try to smash his face?
Should I make a bullet?
Should I try to shoot the gun?
I'm sure the judge will let me off real soon.

Long ago
When saturn tried to find a way past the sun
Deep inside
A little boy is turning pain into fun...

Sophia/Mother/Equality, was the mother beaten up, because Saturn tried to make it past the Sun, the Mother of the Solar System, and a little boy is turning pain into fun.

The CIRCLE. The Reptilian/annanuki soul trap.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is all very interesting and certainly we should never stop learning about everything. Gloria Steinam has a very good book about things like this namely the feminine aspect of God. I have the book but don't remember the title right now.

I will get back to reading your links a little later, interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Well this all pertains strongly to the secrets the PTB hold, number one. Under lock and key. And number two, its the reason why women are suppressed all over the world, and why we have war thrown at us, and Social Darwinsism, Dog Eat Dogism, instead of the video I linked about fishing in your earthship home and everyone having land, no need to pay taxes, no way to be evicted even if onr break laws, no one can take their equal rights to land and resources away ever, and a good world without forcing slaves.

That is called progression, passing the tests. That is also how the Early Christians strove to live.

The Irish Civilization one, its good. Those videos, but the documents he had online from his book were far more in depth for a good read, went into the race of the blond/red haired phoencians, caaninites, and in Egypt, where Christ and his mother got their fair coloring from and the ancient Etonites I believe. May be a "b" or "d" instead o fhe T, can't remember. I linked it a few times and suddenly it got shortened, to uselessness. Someone got to him I guess, well IMO.

And the divisions, those who wanted power and to deprive the grass roots people and end the last cycle so they could make their macho war world.

And that is how they worded the BIble too.

So Christ was more Sophia too, and the early Essenes had women equally teaching and working as higher ups as well as men.

Its all coded.

In the mystery schools, the top masons belive they will become the Ben Ben bird and fly away into becoming gods, the phoenix, which is what the US Great Seal means, and the Eagle is just another symbol for the original symbol, the phoenix.

However, there is a big problem in what they've been doing. And why Christ said, "woe unto you.....you block others entering but do not yourselves"

In other you hide the truth but you won't get there either.

For the actual way to open the eye of Horus or third eye, is via the Chakras ,and these are just symbols.

The first 3 are survival. They keep everyone in the lower ones as much as possible.

The Heart Chakra is the beginning of the Higher Ones, and from Equality and Unconditional Love comes the Throat Chakra, wherein Christ's ministry Lay, doing the work you came to do, speaking truth and wisdom from your heart, not from programs, and STO, or putting your talents at the service to others mode, then, comes the Third Eye awakening and the right phone line home with that to the Crown, ie Family.

There are infinite homes. Christ said, in my Father's heaven there are many mansions, infinite realms, from dense gravity to light as a feather unity and eutopia.

So unless you are actually doing the work symbolized by Christ and the higher Chakra's how do you expect to reach the Phonexi/Ascension/Resurrection etc?

They have bypassed the higher chakra's, and used herbs from the earth to open their eye. And then wonder why its negatives guiding them????

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am now looking at all of your videos and links. This will take a little while to give a complete understanding to your view. I will try to discern and ascertain.

I also believe in Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu , I believe humans have been very advanced and something wiped them out. Re-setting the world all over again. It can be done again.

When others were demanding scientific publications to prove that this brown dwarf was a possibility, myself knowing how the scientific publications work, I found this man.

Dr. Rhawn Joseph
Published papers to his name, Professor. Indeed, The Best Predictor of the Future is the Past.

Lost Civilizations Lost Continents Atlantis Egypt Lemuria Mu Mayan Calendar

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Mu/Lemuria is much older than Atlantis. It is actually several millions of years old, and was kind of Asian/Hawaiin and Nordic Et place. I have soul connection to that whole thing and this had a lot do with Lyra. Its also connection to family members, my son, my ex, my friend, just alot of connection spring forth from that period and don't even know if I was there physically because recall protecting nature, and don't know could have been helping in another way, but it was signfiicant to me, and could have been there. They worked the grid and destroyed it. To ready the out of Africa and agenda they had planned.

Something that triggers soul memories even more, if you're meditating, eating rainbow foods, praying about the world, and reporting for duty to your Soul, and to Family above, Yeshua even, and seeking direction, and you read something like Dolores Cannon's books, I'm 2/3rds through The Three Waves Of Volunteers And The New Earth, its full of regressions, and healings from HS too. Seem to remember or have strong inner sense of knowing something, when they're sharing and talking, and some of what I already believe, know, is a part of what various souls feel.

ie. that learning in pain and suffering, we need to free our minds. There are far better ways to learn.

My thread about rising above the wounds we have, or our relationships, often karmic from the past, that need healing and love, and freedom in them, all the things we came to shine up really. Its easier to heal, to see the lesson in the karma or repeating pattern of negativity or troubles if we rise above it, ie, focus on raising frequency by seeking within for Guidance from Father/Mother the Spirit of Peace and Love and our Soul/HS.

Then its more like, laughing at ourselves and how hard it was to see things in a lower frequency, you have more ideas that come with higher. Humor and gentleness with self and others. And can see what you might need to work on easier. Also in time, or right away for some, depending on what the challenge was for us, you can suddenly feel like that was another lifetime, like your born again, see things differently, you can even be healed of illnesses and problems that related to those lessons.

Karma isn't a punishment thing. Family doesnt punish. Its about learning, growing, understanding, feeling others, empathy with them and self, growing. If you learn what it is you're meant to see, and start to work on it, then its healing and growth that occurs.

Strive to raise above it.

TMA has found zen mind, the still waters, striving for peace in troubles and this is really profound in the way he touches and flows into more of himself and wherein in the past I had tried to help him to meditate and be positive when I first met him, now he is the one guiding, he's found. I'm so proud of him, just humbled by what flows out of him in our chats.

That is the position that Christ found and from this sprang His work, His connection, but we're all called.

With people awakening and holding Love and Peace, and Equality, they're shining like stars, without even knowing it, that really humbled me to find that out as well, that we're participating in the changes in frequency for earth. Was nearly in tears over that, how could it be, how could we be able to do that even, but there is so much more to all of us than the part that is trapped in the lower frequencies here. If anything our so called conscious selves here are dummies really!

I see timelines changing as more and more wake up, even more so.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Bless you all.

This song always gave me peace during 7 years of Episcopalian Chapel services.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Why do we fall son it is so that we dust ourselves off and get back up.

For ones dusty heart is ones test of seeking purity and that of which is the stream within. Not take what you can but give what you can for equal are those with the purest will. Seek not that you want but what you can do for equal are those that come to the truths.

Satan is not our enemy for we are our own and nor are the demons in this harsh cruel world. The resenting tune in our ponds and our souls that drive us to darkness after all. Lust, greed, anger and fear are within us they are like ripples in the water that one must make still. One must still their watery pond to see the reflection of ones self and clear the impurities out of their own soul.

Violence or harsh discipline is never an answer to ones problems for when you strike a child or hurt him in any way to discipline him. You not only harm them but yourself in return by throwing the resenting tune within you into the child's pond. In future that tune will turn into its own and hurt its own child will it in return. For every action there is a positive or negative reaction.

None are truly perfect in this human form for effected are we by darkness in all, even Jesus and Buddha made mistakes in their life for that is being human after all.

Jesus said have me in your heart and you will be saved, yes that is true to have love, understanding, peace and grace in ones heart will lead them back home. But judgment will sadly be not as ones soul resonates the tune outwards towards all will it give others problems are equal are all.

Buddha did leave on a personal mission to achieve enlightenment and he returned back to teach his family and those all around him how to achieve it. He gave up all the glorious food and the shiny jewels and sacrificed his family life to find something that will help humanity once he returns.

Jesus went missing for 18 years too to spend time finding and achieving enlightenment for finding ones self.

I leave with a message of thought if your Father is so pure, so loving and so peaceful how can he show wrath towards his children which is anger. Anger is not a pure emotions nor loving and it is not peaceful for then he is flawed are people truly so caught up as to not see the truth. A true loving spirit would never ask a man to kill his child or sacrifice another living being with a pure soul in their name that is just wrong to call that being loving.

I got a story for you about a goat:

I question the bible and many things within it but not to question is to stop seeking and without seeking one shall never find.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Satan is not our enemy for we are our own and nor are the demons.

My spirit detected your mind was highly corrupted and that 'teaching' absolutely sealed the deal and clearly revealed your misaligned affiliations and bearing. Keep walking and singing to his unholy tune and you shall find out exactly what deceitful snaring enemies Lucifer and his legion are. Do you commune with them directly little 'magician'? Why don't you tell us all openly about the spirits that come to you with full testimony of what they reveal to you. I'd love to read about it and I'm sure others would too.

I very much see now there was good reason I set myself apart from both you and Unity at the same time for your unholy contentions.You have both chosen your routes and embedded your spirits proudly in deceptions as demonically inspired 'teaching tools' here selling false illusions and dreams just like the serpentine ilk.

I can only feel great pity for you at this point as I did try both in public and requested private communications to lead you to Kingdom Truth. A great pity and sadness, for the blindness runs as deep as the caverns of hell. And yes these worlds do exist---and if you keep working towards snaring souls with such greatly false and highly dangerous 'teachings', you just may find yourself in one of them for you are dancing with devils whether you acknowledge such or not.

When you both eventually answer for your willful deeds (as we all will) including bearing false witness in gross misalignment, both you and Unity99 will have absolutely no excuses that you were not given opportunity to choose the course in Christ. He taught NO such things that you do above, but Warned us exactly the opposite of what we are in the midst of here and the things that will have to be endured.

I and many in Christ especially have been attacked by these spiritual legion scum because they know those Faithful whom recognise them for what they are and indeed they are my enemies in principality. Extremely dangerous statements you make especially for these times.

And in deed also, as long as you abide outside of the Way, Truth and Life, you will certainly be your own worst enemy. Therefore being an unapologetic and defiant liar does not help your Path in Him. Still waiting while you weave your little brand of 'magic' here....

edit on 25-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

My spirit detected your mind was highly corrupted and that 'teaching' absolutely sealed the deal and clearly revealed your misaligned affiliations and bearing. Keep walking and singing to his unholy tune and you shall find out exactly what deceitful snaring enemies Lucifer and his legion are. Do you commune with them directly little 'magician'? Why don't you tell us all openly about the spirits that come to you with full testimony of what they reveal to you. I'd love to read about it and I'm sure others would too.

I very much see now there was good reason I set myself apart from both you and Unity at the same time for your unholy contentions.You have both chosen your routes and embedded your spirits proudly in deceptions as demonically inspired 'teaching tools' here selling false illusions and dreams just like the serpentine ilk.

I can only feel great pity for you at this point as I did try both in public and requested private communications to lead you to Kingdom Truth. A great pity and sadness, for the blindness runs as deep as the caverns of hell. And yes these worlds do exist---and if you keep working towards snaring souls with such greatly false and highly dangerous 'teachings', you just may find yourself in one of them for you are dancing with devils whether you acknowledge such or not.

When you both eventually answer for your willful deeds (as we all will) including bearing false witness in gross misalignment, both you and Unity99 will have absolutely no excuses that you were not given opportunity to choose the course in Christ. He taught NO such things that you do above, but Warned us exactly the opposite of what we are in the midst of here and the things that will have to be endured.

I and many in Christ especially have been attacked by these spiritual legion scum because they know those Faithful whom recognise them for what they are and indeed they are my enemies in principality. Extremely dangerous statements you make especially for these times.

And in deed also, as long as you abide outside of the Way, Truth and Life, you will certainly be your own worst enemy. Therefore being an unapologetic and defiant liar does not help your Path in Him. Still waiting while you weave your little brand of 'magic' here....

Sigh.... sadly I do not wish to tell you of things for they would seem to challenge you and rattle your pond. For I shall no longer be one reflecting you and to cause waves within you or your soul. Forgive me for any ripples I caused within your pond be blessed my brother. Remember do not follow something just blindly for it may cause you great pain in the end.

Seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened to you. This is what I am doing seeking just like Jesus, Buddha and other messengers did for they were all of pure spirit. If you wish to call me a demon or a tool of Lucifer it is your wish my brother I shall not stop you. For I am not your master nor am I your guide to do such a thing to you.

I am learning to feel the bond between you,me, the tree, the animals, the seas, the sun, the planets, the galxies and the cosmos a bond that unites us all.

Namaste my brother and remember you are the pearl/jewel in the blossom of a lotus flower the inner beauty of divinity that resides deep within each living thing. All one needs to do is calm their thoughts and become empty to let their knowledge flow like a stream or a sprung new growing tree.

I said enough and it is all I shall say.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The part about the bad guys, Lucifer, Satan, Demons, or Negatives, they're not good, ie insane is what I see them as, having no Love but cold and mean, harming others. Every individual? I hope not, because I want them healed too.

The author of this thread and I spent some time discussing why they were doing this! He assumes that some Spirits enjoy harming others, they are doing this as a sane choice.

Thats not true in the least, its insanity, and distortion. Its not even real. Something occurred to them, some process occurred where they let others down, or themselves down, and coudln't deal with it, and so blamed the victim because they couldn't stand feeling bad about themselves. Or they somehow were abused.

We can look at the model in child psychology and what it takes to harm a child or create a psycho. Its quite a process of bending a little angel out of shape.

No one chooses to harm others unless they're very sick and need healing.

And Family IS going to reach every single soul in the end. I know this. I would always reach Higher To the Real Family if I found myself with those not like that. I've known that since childhood and had discussions with priests. I never countered one scripture with another I told them that some were just the writings war monglers and man, not God.

Humans have their own minor problems enhanced and hijacked by the workings of these beings. Big Bullies are messing with the children of the playground, the school students and have committed atrocities, murder, suppression of women, marriage and rapes of children. Programs for war. I take it you mean legion.

These bad guys are big influencers of the religions too. Not of all of them. Can't see how you can get into a War or Rape little girls with Buddhism. Primarily the Judaic based ones. They're the most primitive. Not talking about Christ!

Yes, there are weakenesses and darker spots on the soul orb that we come in to polish up. But it shouldn't be like this, we should be learning in a system of Love and Joy.

I didn't respond to a post above, but that is the whole problem. Lord!

Lord! King! Master! Throne!

That isn't my Father. Equality is the principal that they operate on. They are far too humble for Lord Lord, King King stuff.

That is the illuminati serving the darkside program.

But I understand what you're saying.

That we should focus it inwards, on our own flaws, and not focus on the fairy tale stuff and outer stuff, not blame an entity or demon. But look at cleaning up the karmaa and raise our frequency above this, lend a helping hand to mother earth and others, and reach for goals that could make it more possible to help others. Ie, if I had a 500 000 suburban home, I'd research selling it and getting some cheaper land and some small eco homes built for more people and sharing.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
My own view point on the Legion or Negative types is that I send Love and Light to them and ask for them to return home. I hope that the spiral cycle that goes up includes some of them or all of them being ready to progress too. I want everyone healed and Love again.

However, our concern is with humanity and this planet. I don't think I have the skills on my own to deal with the bigger problem of those negatives, but pray about it and hand that over to Family, to Father/Mother for I know they have a perfect plan, and somehow its going to work out that people stop being insane and start to choose love.

I had that series of dreams where I was pulled to that lower realm and angels seemed to be marking me on what I was doing and I kept asking to be helped/rescued. They said I was doing just fine. FInally when I had no energy left to even think, what should I do here, that is when I was rescued. And we're like toddlers, compared to the angel who took me out of there, I was like a toddler, and when I touched him, the joy of Heaven just coursed through me and woke me up. And that ordeal was over.

Later in a meditation, I was trying to find out where this was, years and years later, and was shown a volcano. was told never to go there alone, that kind of work requires a backup team.

Angels or advanced light beings do what they can there. We're supposed to worry about other people, the poor, family members, ourselves and work on ourselves and have good visions of freedom for everyone, equality, love, children being valued,and safe to be themselves.

But if one experiencing this, they need to raise their own frequency, or pray to Family to Source, Higher Power, God/Goodness and ask their own Soul to guide you, and try to work through the darker spots in oneself, see what needs cleaning up or changing in us.

We shouldn't blame others, but always be harder on ourselves, though I do not judge anyone who has gone through terrible things, and can't just forgive and needs alot of healing, such as those who have gone through violence and murder of a child and all sorts of things. Nor can such things be forced by religions, they have to be healed in the right time for the person, one does not have the right to sail in on another person, and harm their psyche like that, by not respecting what they're going through.

Also, another thing, since I don't want to even see any more suffering even amongst them, no one should be abandoned in illness and distortions, abandonment is a crime, no family of love ever abandons someone to such torments.

So, I am hoping, but not calling that as such because I don't know for sure, but hoping that the real negativity, the real dark stuff, is MIRRORS. Or AI, in the system. Whether or not that is true, we should assume to some extent that it is like a mirror or a kind of negativitiy stemming from our own dark spots and really work at LOVE!, overcoming things that make our relationships difficult or dominating others, or weaknesses in us.

If everyone was strong enough in Love and healed, and connected to Source and themselves, then they would know more how to shine light in those problem areas.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Also if I'm not mistaken, TMA refers to demons as the flaws in us, ie lust, laziness, greed, hunger for power, ego, and talked about this recently, along with us having to battle our demons or overcome these. I think from what he's written me, he sees this as the Ripples in our Ponds, that are overcoming our true knowing ourselves and who we are, connecting to our Source.

Or another analogy would be our muddy spots, the parts that don't shine.

His exact words about something he had blamed others for, was that it was a reflection of the darkness in our own hearts.

He also said to say whenever someone was being mean to me online or off, "A true light would never judge one another, and try to poison ones' pure stream inside their pond, the best you can do is keep holding light and say: I understand your hardship and struggle, but we are here together as a family, you are my brother or sister, and I will never leave you behind."

And when you are facing your inner demons, be it lust or too much television, or tempations of any kind, to seek within for guidance, and also that it takes lots of seeking, and peace, inner calm waters to reprogram our minds.

I'm writing this up because people are so fast to judge others and seem to look for slip ups, when they are being lazy in writing, when they have a paragraph or essay that describe what one line really means, but don't have the ability or time to put that into it, and that judging without even asking what the person means is an agenda to me.

If you couldn't get his meaning from the rest of the paragraph, that he was telling us that the religions were programmed, then instead of pouncing on him, you should have simply asked him what he meant.

And he's one year younger than my second oldest son, and I do see him as one of my own children. Like he is a son to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

A master number 11 and Age of the Antichrist Kingdom that has already begun.

ORDO AB CHAO

(ORDER OUT OF CHAOS)

Albert Pikes Masonic Master Plan

Wake Up America!
Excerpts from above link:

"Number 11:

In systems such as Astrology and basic Numerology, eleven is considered to be a Master Number. Eleven can also represent sin; transgression and peril. Ten being the perfect number, eleven represents the exceeding of both. It is interesting to note that eleven when broken down (1+1=2) comprises the Two of duality. (LUCIFER tried/wanted to be equal to God) Number eleven is a master vibration and as such should not be reduced to a single number. People with this number could be both idealistic and visionary, and they are attracted to the unknown. They can be both unusual, interesting and magnetic personalities. Eleven bring the gift of spiritual inheritance, (system of the Anti-Christ) is gifted as the "Light-Bearer". (One of the names of Lucifer)"

"The Astrological sign of Aquarius is the 11th sign in the Zodiac. We are since August 11, 1999 in the "Age of Aquarius" [New Christ] which ended the 2,000 year reign of Pisces [True Christ]. During Christ's death on the cross, there was a Solar Eclipse which signified the beginning of Pisces. The August 11th Solar Eclipse which occurred at precisely 11:11 [over Cornwall, UK] marked the end of that age and the beginning of the New Aquarian Age, which is often referred to as simply the New Age. Whenever you hear this term "New Age," it is to signify the era in which we now live in...the Age of the Antichrist. To truly understand, you have to go back to the very beginning, when Lucifer himself was still a powerful Holy Angel."

"Lucifer was 1 of 2 Morning Stars that governed the earth. [Job 38:7] These 2 Morning Stars have a Kabbalistic number of 11. Yet while they were yet together, they were the Holy Number 22, Perfection, each the 2 Eyes of God, the Twins, which is even reflected in the 22 card Major Arcana of the Tarot. 22 = The Holy Number of God's "Begotten" Perfection [which can be seen in the "Word of God" the Hebrew alphabet having 22 letters, 22 Paths on the Kabbalistic "Tree of Life," major arcana, etc]. These same 2 "TWIN SUNS" [Sons: Jeshua and Lucifer] led Pre-Adamic Mankind in worship of the Father God who dwelt on top Mount Zion in the center of the world, "in the Mount of the congregation of the North." [Isaiah 14]."

"Did you know that Hitler burned the Reichstag on 2/27/33..2+2+7=11 and 33."

9/11s Esoteric Undercurrent - 1111 Antichrist Abyss And Aquarius

Revelation 9:11 (Funny this exact Scripture marks the beginning of the Antichrist Reign, Huh?)

"Revelation 9:11 "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the He'-brew tongue is A-bad'-don, but in the Greek tongue hath his [the] name A-pol'-ly-on."

"There can be no doubt who the Antichrist is. Jesus is telling us here, through the pen of John. Satan is that King; and "Abaddon" in the Hebrew language means "destroyer" and that is Satan's name. This is verified in the Greek the name, "Apollyon" [Strongs # 623, "the destroyer "Satan"]."

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Response to Magician and Unity:

I stand by every word written by Benedict9 for he speaks truth of the One and only Way. Re-read his posts carefully and set aside everything you think you know, be objective and not defensive and allow the spirit to open your eyes.

Time is short in these last days. To continue to walk in rebellion when the mouth of hell is opening wide to consume you in light of being shown the 'Way' will leave you without argument or defence when you stand before the One True G-d.

That day is imminent for you are all created out of flesh and blood and death is appointed to all. But which death do you prefer? The first death of the body only or the eternal death of your soul?

Do you think you can live this life concocting your own personal plan of eternity and salvation outside of the Will and Perfection of G-d? Do you think you can write the reality of the one and Only truth that no man can escape?

Your fantasies will not save you nor the fact that you want to believe something 'else' because it titillates your lost sensibilities. It is an empty wasteland that only leads to destruction. In the end it will cost you the greatest gift of all to be eternally lost...............your soul.

2 Timothy 4:3,4
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth , and be turned aside to fables".

Colossians 2:8
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ".

2 Peter 3:16,17
"as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;"

Ephesians 2:8-9
King James Version (KJV)

(8)"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(9)Not of works, lest any man should boast".

by Cooper Abrams
bible-truth.org...

"Salvation then is as God says....by faith in Jesus Christ alone. One cannot work for salvation or earn it. Only Jesus Christ is righteous and can save. Salvation which means paying our sin debt is something only He could do. No one can justify himself or add his works to the work of Christ and justify Himself. The following passage clearly proves this fact of doctrine. Salvation is by faith alone in the finished and complete atonement by Jesus Christ".

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus" (Romans 3:21-225).

May you both discover the words of Yeshuah,
John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me".

edit on 25-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by Egyptia because: more info

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I posted stuff on 11 11 before. 11 11 is a mason number or mysteries anyway. And like 22, 11 doesnt get added together.

What I really don't understand is how the frequencies or magic practice of the few can affect anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join