It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Feel free to delete or have removed for off topic, but i have connected more dots and its getting ridiculous now. These that i have connected point towards a conspiracy that keeps some flying high and others as mere worms. I am pants at writing threads but this points to the elites. The conspiracy? Against man. As above so below.

A staged event planned to alter/manipulate

For those of you that see and i mean "SEE" am i allowed to post a thread with only the dots. Nothing else as i have found. Exactly the same way highlighting the key parts or quoting them?
edit on 20-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
Feel free to delete or have removed for off topic, but i have connected more dots and its getting ridiculous now. These that i have connected point towards a conspiracy that keeps some flying high and others as mere worms. I am pants at writing threads but this points to the elites. The conspiracy? Against man. As above so below.

A staged event planned to alter/manipulate

For those of you that see and i mean "SEE" am i allowed to post a thread with only the dots. Nothing else as i have found. Exactly the same way highlighting the key parts or quoting them?
edit on 20-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

Let me know when you do.

I am always interested in dots.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Why is it that it seems that i see loads of connections now? It seems to be daily now and this latest one is in regard to the banks. What i believe to be a staged event in history to manipulate the future? When you look at today you can clearly see that it worked.
I want to create a thread but have no idea what forum or a title. There will be nothing but links in a sense and will chance to get binned?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
reply to post by IAMIAM

Why is it that it seems that i see loads of connections now? It seems to be daily now and this latest one is in regard to the banks. What i believe to be a staged event in history to manipulate the future? When you look at today you can clearly see that it worked.
I want to create a thread but have no idea what forum or a title. There will be nothing but links in a sense and will chance to get binned?

Here, let me throw you a couple of my own dots.

The governments are subject to the banks,

Who are the banks subject to?

The Church.

Not just any Church mind you.

The Catholic Church.

Why the Catholic Church?

Because the Pope is the living vicar for Jesus Christ.

Thus all that the Church owns has been gathered up for his return.

Why is it that it seems that i see loads of connections now?

Because you are exposed to more information than any other generation in history.

Thank you internet.

No stone will be left unturned...

Bradley Manning, Wikileaks, Anonymous, many many more to come.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 20-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Heres the link for the thread i was talking about. www.abovetopsecret.com... and i feel it connects to a lot more things. Jesus had a particular view on banks.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Adonai, for the time being is lost and consumed in his insolent ways, let him bathe in his unholy fear filled waters until he sees the divine in all, he said himself…

‘let them be known by their fruits’.

Yet the acid on his tongue will not let him taste the bitterness of his own and he wonders why our being spits and vomits at his rotten offerings.

MY truth is that we are all walking the infinite path to perfection and that love is a master key, that many are being lovingly guided into the paths of righteousness by seemingly harsh lessons. Spirit nurtures, guides and shapes you into perfection through emotional and traumatic events, I believe the key is to let go of all that binds you and live in the NOW. Forgive those that have wronged you, show compassion and understand that lessons are learnt by all for the benefit of the whole.

I say live in the NOW with a smile and a love filled heart, go and BE the lights within a sea of darkness and turn on the switch for the deaf and heartless. Laugh without fear and excite your soul, SEE and FEEL the love and divine in every being you encounter and remember that every beat of your heart shapes the memories that will forever be your legacy.

Up, Up, Up

If we want to exist in unconditional Love
And join our loving family above

We must change the way that we are living
And focus on Love, light, truth and giving

NOW is the time to step up to the plate
And live in a way that Love resonates

There is help at hand I hope you can see
Waiting for us to live life and BE

- Me

edit on 20-12-2011 by de1111codEiT because: 1111 Up, Up, Up

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

ye saith

why are you speaking 16th century English??? this is nothing more than your flesh speaking ,, NOT god ..you might have a larger audience if you spoke in modern English ...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I see you are continually avoiding me.

That is not to be unexpected as you have no argument against my accusations.

This means I am correct in my speculation about you.

Unfortunately, you are so lost in your pseudo-religious fervor you cannot hear the genuine cries of assistance from so many people on this thread.

I would wager that there are some people close to you in real life who are concerned about your behaviour also, and that you ignore them too.

As for me not being like a normal Mormon speaks, indeed because I am not a normal man I am a Son of God in likeness of Jesus the Christ which I will reprove and bring justice upon whole world..

Do you realise that if that quote, and some of the other hatred filled tirades you have posted, were to be shown to the relevant authorities that you would probably – in the light of recent individually inflicted gun tragedies – be on the receiving end of a visit by the police?

You are saying that you are the Son of God, and that you will bring justice upon the world.

Do you not realise how disturbing that type of diatribe is to any rational individual?

(And besides, you say that you will “reprove” that you are Christ. Sorry to burst your little bubble, but you have not- in any way, shape or form – proved it in the first place. In fact, all you have done is to indicate something totally and diametrically opposite.)

I support the LDS church because it is the True Church of Jesus Christ and this has been confirmed to me, therefore any prophets of God in end days would support the Truth which Truth is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is only Church in which mankind can be saved through and has a purpose in the plan of God.

From that quote, and from your internet history of berating ex-Mormons, I’m going to hazard a guess as to why you’re going through the identity crisis you so patently are; I think you were a member of the LDS, but was excommunicated because of your growing radicalism and fanaticism.

This would explain your anger at the world – as in you have been openly rejected by something that you needed in your life, a foundation of stability as it were – and also your continued “support” (I note that you don’t say you are a member of the LDS) of the Church of Latter Day Saints, as you still “need” – in any way you can, even to confirm its prophecies - to be part of it.

Now, I could be wrong about this and am willing to admit that I am if proven wrong, but I feel that there is the distinct possibility of a grain of truth in my hypothesis.

Oh, and for the record; you are not the Messiah, you’re a very naughty boy.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I questioned AdonaiChristBlessII on this, and initially said he felt more “comfortable” speaking in “Old English”, and, when pushed, that he was “Irish”.

Coming from the West of Ireland would explain the “ye’s”, but not the “thou’s”.

When I pointed this little fact out, he accused me of being the devil incarnate, or something like that.

Oh, and I’m responding to your question because he won’t.

He is The Son of God, after all and therefore must be very busy.

All this arguing with, and threatening of, people who won't believe his claims on a conspiracy website would take it out of anyone, wouldn’t it?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Banks are not subject to the catholic church. But I can see why the world hates the church and falsely accuses it: because they claim authority handed down by the apostles. The world hates authority, whether it's the authority of God, the apostles and their successors, or even their own parents. Whether it is the Pharisees persecuting Christ, or whether its the french revolution, man refuses to accept anyone who claims higher authority. Because they detest the idea of yielding to an authority, they find excuses to justify their hate.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Banks are not subject to the catholic church. But I can see why the world hates the church and falsely accuses it: because they claim authority handed down by the apostles. The world hates authority, whether it's the authority of God, the apostles and their successors, or even their own parents. Whether it is the Pharisees persecuting Christ, or whether its the french revolution, man refuses to accept anyone who claims higher authority. Because they detest the idea of yielding to an authority, they find excuses to justify their hate.

Who invented banking?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The Crusaders invented the banks and their childrens children now own the banks.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

What do you think of the Native Americans? Their spirituality and their way of life (at least before the Europeans came)? Were they the "closest to the truth"?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by IAMIAM

The Crusaders invented the banks and their childrens children now own the banks.

You get a star for your home work assignment.

Only a silver star though.

The specific answer is....

The Knights Templar.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This subject seems to be off topic from the OP; and I haven't read this thread since the OPs date passed. BUT due to the fact I had just viewed a documentary on PBS/World last night about the creation of money and banking. The docu presented was based on the Rothschild family, the first ponzi scheme and the creation of bond; their secretive establishment of banking.

Could be disinfo but since I happened to see this thread in the recent post section I thought I would offer my "two cents or is it since?" lol

Here is the wiki link about the family and their banking history.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a link to PBS and another docu series about money...

www.pbs.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You get a star for your home work assignment.

Only a silver star though.

The specific answer is....

The Knights Templar.

Not entirely correct, unfortunately. That’s the popular answer.

Read this:

projects.exeter.ac.uk...

…the Greek bankers, the trapezitai derived their name, much as our name for bank comes from the Italian banca for bench or counter. The close association between banking, money changing and temples is best known to us from the episode of Christ's overturning the tables in the Temple of Jerusalem (Matthew 21.12).

Now surely you should have known that.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Good thing I did not give myself a star.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

The way of the natives has been temporerily forgotten......not forgotten but rather dismissed in the pursuit of riches, although we chase shadows in the hope that one day we will get there, but tptb keep moving the goal post.

Here is a link to my thread and all i ask is that you read it fully. There is a conspiracy indeed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I post testimony of a spirit willing to share openly and transparently in the name of Our Father. Take heed of this testimony as it is extremely powerful from an Inspired Servant who has felt compelled to share pertaining to the tribulation period to befall this earth dates/year unknown. Now is the season of preparation, for the messengers that Witness such Revelation aligned events are now coming forward in greater and louder voice for Good reason, (even if it is not a testimony of events one may want to witness in this earth life). I make no concessions for posting such testimony extreme in nature as it is the will of spirits who have entered the thread to receive such Warnings.

Originally posted by ATS member Egyptia on 18-7-2011 @ 01:26 PM
reply to post by benedict9

"I want to share a repeated dream that greatly surprised me. In my mid twenties and throughout my thirties I was sent a dream over and over again. It was the dream of the gathering. A trumpet was also heard followed by a collecting of His elect to a place that I can only describe as a higher dimensional world. As in, this world was more than 3 dimensions radiating great light and clarity. It was a place of assembly in what looked like a natural clearing or field. We had been translated in an instant literally.

I was among the many and highly surprised. It took all of us a couple of minutes to collect our minds because we were all disoriented by the transfer. Once everything became clear the King spoke to us all and changed us in an instant. Empowered us with abilitites that go far beyond the 3 dimensional world we now live in. In that instant we were all changed and a spritiual seal was within us. We could all feel a difference but not big enough to be unnatural. Just different enough to resonate with His Will and His guidance.

What I didn't expect or couldn't ever have imagined was that we were all returned to earth for the fulfillment of the tribulation. None of us expected this and we were dispersed throughout the entire planet. My destination where I was transplanted was Australia. Therein began our true purpose for being born. We all travelled largely on foot spreading the gospel of salvation, purifying water so that people could drink and healing the ravaged people and land.

We each had great power and authority and none could hurt us. We spoke with the SWORD of truth and were not gentle about it. There was a measure of judgement for what ever obstacles we encountered and spoke with great power, so much so that people trembled. Yet we were carrying the spirit of truth and love, so there was much compassion for the suffering souls. Every action and every word was towards the work for the salvation of souls.

When this happened there was much starvation and dehydration in the world. Many people were insane and people were beginning to eat one another. Children hid in obscure places to protect their lives. Virtually all the drinking water, and running waters were polluted. It was a dark and hideous world with so much agony and people struggling to survive. Yet we were dressed in white robes and as we walked through each area we purified the earth so that people could live, but only when the Spirit of The Lord resonated to do so.

We picked up children as we travelled and cured the sick when it was right to do so. Many children hid underneath house porches, only the homes were utterly destroyed. We, ran from those that hunted us and also had to survive even though we had much power and authority from our Father in Heavean. Throughout these battles people mysteriously appeared that were warriors of Yahweh sent to protect us, that we may live another day for the purpose of reaching people that they may be saved. That we may obtain safe passage as we travelled throughout the most dangerous territories.

These warriors fought for us so that we would not have to draw blood. It was amazing. There were periods where we wandered throughout the world alone and periods where we were met by His soldiers to guide us and protect us. Then it was finished. The work and the time was complete and we were each exhausted. It was like we innately knew that it was done. We were delivered, some through death and some not.

At this point many millions were dying by guillotines which were instituted throughout the world. So much so that they had to use football fields and schools to execute this method of killing the people who were considered terrorists and a threat to national security.

In this dream the terrain was mostly dead. Foliage was almost virtually wiped out. The land was parched, the waters were red as blood and poisonous and the heat was unbearable. The sky was an unnatural orange and the hours of day and night were obscured by this orange unnatural sky.

That was but one of many dreams."

END QUOTE

edit on 21-12-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Adonai Christ is here, Benedict9 is back all the old crew is resurfacing. Wonder how long before we see ET_MAN again.

It's amazing how many off topic posts are being allowed to remain here. I can't believe a warning has turned into over 300 pages of religious rubbish.

I called that this was going to turn into a cult thread 100's of pages ago. It's so nice to be proven right.

Might I just add and I don't care if I am being personally insulting but Adonai Christ you are an absolute fruit loop and I am seriously seriously worried for your mental health.

new topics

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join