It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

But I do know this if we want life on this planet to continue till then this has to be contained.

Are you kidding?

Ok.Lets do a comparison of you and the author of this thread.

THE THREAD.

One (Maybe a joint venture) doing to warn people of something.
Done in a way that could be called fear mongering and could present a danger to the vulnerable,that could lead to suicide

YOU.

One doing to warn people of something (Thread)
Inappropriately done that could be called fear mongering and could present a danger by causing Guilt,which can lead to distress,which can lead to suicide.

Get the picture?
Be careful of how you write things.You never now how it might be taken.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hello ET!
What happened?
Maybe you must have another thread!

Peace
Happy.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hello to you ET_MAN

I'm not here to ask what i should do or how i should prepare

you've taught me enough of what i need to know about this event

in fact i wish to thank you

but in saying this

i only have one question

what safe havens are there in australia?

i heard that uluru (ayers rock) is where people should go for safety

is this intelligence correct?

or if not, what other places are suggested?

love and peace!

Haza

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chyeaaitskristyn

I just read a description of that book by Michel Desmarquet, and I can tell you he is wrong. this man has never communicated with any advanced being.

A Hydrogen engine will emit water vapor which actually retains more heat than CO2. Water vapour constitutes 95 -98% of the greenhouse effect on the troposphere, and having millions, if not billions of cars, and planes emitting more water vapor will definetely warm the Earth a lot more. Atmospheric CO2 is not a problem. It has been made into a hoax only to squeeze more money from tax payers, that is all.

The more I read about ET_man, the more I think that he has gathered some real evidence, and added his own claims.

I read some members say that he claims a brown dwarf will hit the Earth, but imo the Earth won't be destroyed at least for a while, but many changes are coming and many of them will be devastating. However I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Dear Mac don't be afraid!
Nobody is hurting us. When time comes, it comes!

You may doing the same, saving people!!

Peace
Happy.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I know alot about the fammilys

4) the bloodline is not 1 it is several but mainly 2 Rothschild,rockefeller. those are the 2. their are 4 family tho. the other 2 are War burg and schiff.

they all work as one and do in face think that they are gods. in fact they vowed at one point to ONLY marry with each other. they thought that in 4 generations they would have supper powered man. sadly after 3 generations only 90% of the kids where mental or where physically disformed. that is a real number also. with that failed plan they needed to think up a new plan. they worshiped demons. the demon they LOVED was named is named Molic they have a ritual they have called the cremation of care. where they burn small children so that "dull care" can leave molic. they SAY they burn stuffed dalls that look like children. But ALL the experts say no they are burning real children you cant ell. they word it wrong for a fake child burning they say a different phrase. when they use a dall they use a spell if you will to get a spirit of a child to go into the dall. they used the real live child phrasing. the place this ritual takes place is called Bohemian grove. They pray to a devil like creature for power. they however are not the only people who take part in this. many do. watch alex jones movie about it for more information.

their agenda goes as fallows; all the power.
60% or so of the worlds money belongs to these 4 familys they have ALL the money you can think of. trillions apond trillions and that
s jsut in cash plus stock value and items like gold and houses and such items. They have started to work for a global government. they want to kill 80% of people so they can "Lord" over us if you will. and so we can rebel agents them.
How? well killing us is not their favored tool. they have stared in Africa and asia. they grab people and take they reproductive so they cant have children and also by laws. the one child law in china is a good example. is china you can only have 1 kid. and their is Bio warfare.... Swine flew is a good example. if you look at it it skipped liked 4 genetic steps.-like monkeys becoming man- their is NO evidence of it evolving. the flew is not natural and has been traced back to fort Drix.and their is alot more about is. further more. war is an equal good methods like Iraq. look at it we attack sudam for aluminum tubs that MIGHT be sued for nukes. but when north kim jong il has nukes we say nah hes koo.

also the Need laws laws they have look up section 802 of the USA Patriot Act. it says ANY action that can result in the injury of a person(s) that is illegal is terrorism.IE if i got 21 in a 20 their is a chance i might hit a man. or if i get into a basic bar fight im a tarriest- and under section 501 of the patriot act 2 they can exactitude ANY one that is a tarriest under section 802. they just need the OK of 3 senior officers. and the cyber security act they can hack ur pc and even turn the internet off for ALL Americans. they block your IP adress with all other american IP adreses. some say they can turn the internet off the whole sh bang a bang baby. just off. rip any file(s) or upload any file(s) and if u have a web came they can turn it on and watch u. i can go on but i can see that i am running out of space so ill rap it up. With their newest act called the hate crime act u cant protest.

they are striping out freedoms getting out freedoms so we are read for THEIR time to shine and rile us. My youtube account name is Vinveezy Hit me up and ill tall you more

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Member is on ATS now.

give this post a star
posted on 30-6-2009 @ 01:56 AM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

I know alot about the fammilys

4) the bloodline is not 1 it is several but mainly 2 Rothschild,rockefeller. those are the 2. their are 4 family tho. the other 2 are War burg and schiff.

they all work as one and do in face think that they are gods. in fact they vowed at one point to ONLY marry with each other. they thought that in 4 generations they would have supper powered man. sadly after 3 generations only 90% of the kids where mental or where physically disformed. that is a real number also. with that failed plan they needed to think up a new plan. they worshiped demons. the demon they LOVED was named is named Molic they have a ritual they have called the cremation of care. where they burn small children so that "dull care" can leave molic. they SAY they burn stuffed dalls that look like children. But ALL the experts say no they are burning real children you cant ell. they word it wrong for a fake child burning they say a different phrase. when they use a dall they use a spell if you will to get a spirit of a child to go into the dall. they used the real live child phrasing. the place this ritual takes place is called Bohemian grove. They pray to a devil like creature for power. they however are not the only people who take part in this. many do. watch alex jones movie about it for more information.

their agenda goes as fallows; all the power.
60% or so of the worlds money belongs to these 4 familys they have ALL the money you can think of. trillions apond trillions and that
s jsut in cash plus stock value and items like gold and houses and such items. They have started to work for a global government. they want to kill 80% of people so they can "Lord" over us if you will. and so we can rebel agents them.
How? well killing us is not their favored tool. they have stared in Africa and asia. they grab people and take they reproductive so they cant have children and also by laws. the one child law in china is a good example. is china you can only have 1 kid. and their is Bio warfare.... Swine flew is a good example. if you look at it it skipped liked 4 genetic steps.-like monkeys becoming man- their is NO evidence of it evolving. the flew is not natural and has been traced back to fort Drix.and their is alot more about is. further more. war is an equal good methods like Iraq. look at it we attack sudam for aluminum tubs that MIGHT be sued for nukes. but when north kim jong il has nukes we say nah hes koo.

also the Need laws laws they have look up section 802 of the USA Patriot Act. it says ANY action that can result in the injury of a person(s) that is illegal is terrorism.IE if i got 21 in a 20 their is a chance i might hit a man. or if i get into a basic bar fight im a tarriest- and under section 501 of the patriot act 2 they can exactitude ANY one that is a tarriest under section 802. they just need the OK of 3 senior officers. and the cyber security act they can hack ur pc and even turn the internet off for ALL Americans. they block your IP adress with all other american IP adreses. some say they can turn the internet off the whole sh bang a bang baby. just off. rip any file(s) or upload any file(s) and if u have a web came they can turn it on and watch u. i can go on but i can see that i am running out of space so ill rap it up. With their newest act called the hate crime act u cant protest.

they are striping out freedoms getting out freedoms so we are read for THEIR time to shine and rile us. My youtube account name is Vinveezy Hit me up and ill tall you more

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
ET man, i have one request from you. i ask it to all who i believe to hold some significant intelligence. What are your words of wisdom? what is the one thing you would say to the life in this universe?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

No, actually they're not. Please go ask any astronomy teacher and they'll tell you I'm right.

I don't need to ask any "astronomy teacher", I just gave proof of "peer-reviewed research data" of what I said which refutes your claims.

BTW, just in case you didn't know, many "astronomy teachers" are not up-today on astronomy, or astrophysics.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

You can add this dude to the list................

Haza32

Member was on ATS
49 minutes ago.

give this post a star
posted on 30-6-2009 @ 01:41 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Hello to you ET_MAN

but in saying this

i only have one question

love and peace!

Haza

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
To be honest as soon as you mentioned 'Draconian reptiles" I stopped paying attention and started eating chocolate chips. 35 pages Ill never get back. Unless like you say time travel is possible

Originally posted by tamusan
I do not like it when someone yanks my chain.

I do as long as its a female

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by jfj123

No, actually they're not. Please go ask any astronomy teacher and they'll tell you I'm right.

I don't need to ask any "astronomy teacher", I just gave proof of "peer-reviewed research data" of what I said which refutes your claims.

BTW, just in case you didn't know, many "astronomy teachers" are not up-today on astronomy, or astrophysics.

Don't worry, I'll post scientific data that will back up everything I've said. And when I do, where does that leave us?

And regarding the astronomy teacher thing...my point is that the info I posted originally is so basic that everyone with even a basic knowledge of astronomy, knows it.
But hey, don't believe the astronomy teachers....go ask the top minds in the field of Astrophysics and see what they say. Unless of course you think you're smarter then all of them

The reality is:
We can either believe in well established theory or fringe science.

I'll go with well established, observed, researched and proven science, thanks.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haza32
Hello to you ET_MAN

but in saying this

i only have one question

love and peace!

Haza

i heard that uluru (ayers rock) is where people should go for safety.

Great dividing range, blue mountains, Australian Alps, higher elevation areas on the eastern side of Australia are safest zones, away from fault lines or objects that may break apart, preferably higher elevation with flat land away from fault lines.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

What is the one thing you would say to the life in this universe?

All life must be respected equally within the universe of lesser or greater intelligence. Equality, peace, respect and love.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

1) What will be the effect of this catastrophic event on the East Coast of the USA? I'm expecting that coastal cities will be affected but what about inland places? Specifically New England and New York State (central/upstate). How high (approximately) will the water rise (in feet)?

Most parts of New York will be safe zones, stay away from the coast lines at least 150 miles inland, 240 feet above sea level, stay away from fault lines, buildings or structures that will fall apart. You will need shelter from super storms that will follow the (MPS) magnetic pole shift. New England will be safer zone because of the elevation but stay away from the coast and fault lines. You can expect great earthquakes and super storms, the safest areas will be high elevation on flat land away from fault lines.

2) Is it possible that the catastrophic event may not occur, that this is only one possible timeline, or is it definite?

This is a question I have thought about for a long time now hoping things could change. I was told that this event is inevitably going to occur and is in fact necessary for the advancement of humanity and transformations will occur after these events take place. Now whether or not this event can be delayed I was told that it’s possible but improbable. By for warnings being given to people around the world they can prepare mentally, spiritually however in order for this event to be delayed it would take a lot of mind power and determination, it would take large numbers of people on earth focusing their energies on detracting or delaying this event. I have been told it’s possible but that highly improbable due to what the future shows and how people are living on earth at this time, it would take great numbers of people coming together and awakening others on the planet so they could focus energies into one direction. Miracles do happen and I would hope that something might change that in fact people could find a way to delay this event however the event either way the event will inevitably eventually take place, prophecy is prophecy and these things have been seen in advance, written and for the most part unchangeable however delayable is an option that can and does take place.

3) What do you know about the "Family," i.e. the bloodlines that are supposedly controlling this planet? Do they exist? Who/what is Lucifer and what is this entity's connection to it all? What is the extent of their agenda, and is it supposed to fulfill some higher spiritual purpose for them, us, or both?

The bloodlines go back to the time after the earth was once flooded, they are in fact making preparations and worldly decisions over this event among wars, disease, drug trade, blood shed etc, they want a catastrophe of this magnitude to happen and have wanted it to happen even sooner than the date I have given. They hope that the earth will experience havoc and billions will die, they have their hide outs, deep underground bases, deep underground cities, food supplies they are very well prepared and most of them will survive this event. However their will be plagues afterwards that kill many of them, they will bite down on the very bread they plan to distribute biological agents. They will battle amongst themselves, the negative forces and ET’s will pick them off and choose who remains. They are blindly going about their business not realizing what they are up against in the near future. Lucifer has to do with the original Adam & Even story that represents where we came from, where humans came from our origin and how we were originally created. Lucifer is a figure and used as in representation to this story, it’s true that there was a Lucifer but he was not the Lucifer many of us make him out to be.

4) Where do malevolent ET's fit in with the previous question, if at all? What do you know about the "Orion Group?"

Lucifer was one of the Malevolent leaders at the time of first creation of Man. We did not evolve from apes, Darwinism is illusion and most of science has it all wrong. Microevolution is possible but Macro is more like science fiction. Evolution is a fact but 1 species does not change into another species, man can change and be genetically manipulated but it must be altered by a higher power with authority to do so abiding by the same laws that bind each and everyone of us in this universe.

5) It sounds like you're acknowledging that the planet is going to go through an "ascension" process. When does this actually occur? Is it on December 21st, 2012 or some other date?

There will be a great awakening that will occur for the greater majority of the earth but only after such events that I have spoken of happen. The earth is going through it’s pregnancy stage right now and while giving birth it will cry out and shake, the earth will be full of all kinds of natural disasters, weather storms, volcanic activity, tsunamis all at once. People will stand in fear at what they see happening as everything will start to happen ALL AT ONCE. The Mayans date given refers to this awakening stage and process that happens, people will see the world in a new light and different way. Earth will become more respected and animals will not be taken for granted and treated with more respect how they should be. All life will have respect for another as we are all interlinked one to another in consciousness.

6) What is your understanding of the entity known as Ra and, specifically, the "Law Of One" series? Is this information valuable/true to some extent?

I have not read up much on the Law of One however I just did find a website on it here www.lawofone.info...

I found this:
“that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.”

I find truths mixed in with fiction.

The statement should say.

“There is an opposition found in all things, right and wrong, darkness and light. All things are interconnected and must exist both night and day.” Just an improvision.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

I have a question ET_MAN regarding this...after you review your life, are you given the chose to GO BACK and fix things (if your body is still able t0)
and if not...what happens to you after your done viewing your life and spending time wtih those u love?

After a person reviews his life they spend time with friends and family that are at the same stage of spiritual evolution or consciousness as they are. These are families both from this existence and others they have known and experienced life with before this lifetime. Depending on how a person lived a person moves forward or must repeat the class they failed. Some are kicked out of school altogether and must start again on a different level. Our experience in life is very close in comparison to being a student, if we fail a certain subject we must take it again until we get it right. We are continually learning and advancing even those who fail altogether, they are on a path that is necessary for them to eventually get it right. Not everyone is expected to pass and some will take the 12th grade all over again but eventually you would expect these particular people to get it right.

Forgiveness is necessary in a temporal existence such as this because many are doing things unknowingly not realizing what they are really doing, many people are in absolute darkness and cannot see or feel or know why they are here and what path they should be taking. Nevertheless there are no excuses to be made for evil acts and you never should wish your enemy to suffer either or you are only allowing negativity to enter into your soul and corrupt it. We are not the judges of others only ourselves, we will be the ultimate judge of ourselves, we are individually responsible for own actions and we will also punish ourselves harder than anyone else ever could.

Our memories have been taken away from us in this lifetime but we all came here knowing that we would be lost and not remember, we accepted that before we entered the womb, we knew we would face great opposition, pain and sorrow but it is necessary for the advancement of our soul. After we spend time with our family and friends upon death when we feel ready to move on to another experience we either move up some of us really up, what you might call graduation from college and these people are free to make choices of where they go, they have perfect worlds working in perfect harmony, love and respect, they receive immortal type bodies made of pure energy, it is a heavenly state but there is no worship dictator or ruler found and all things just seem to be living in perfect equality working together in all things, many select to go to these places when they are ready but the progression moves on and we are always continuously advancing eternally.

There is always something higher and greater to infinity and beyond in our terms but in higher beings terms we are all one and equal all on the same path leading in the same directions some are just ahead of others but that does not mean they are greater or higher. It is necessary to stay very humble in all situations and higher beings are extremely lowly to this universe because there is always something much much greater than even those we consider higher we are fragile seeds receiving strength with roots just starting to grow, someday we will turn into flourishing trees in our time KA-TRILLION-ZILLIONS of years and beyond maybe more but what is time when you have all of eternity. Time is insignificant, it cannot be weighed or measured in terms of infinity.

Others wish they could move up but must go back to school and fix their grades first, we all have weakness’s and strengths we need to turn our weakness’s into strengths and learn great patience because one day we will work to help people on a lower level than us. We will help people who were just like us on planets just like this and the universe works together like a ladder or stairway continually climbing up, we must reach down and help those below us get to the next step in order to move up a step ourselves.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
From what you are saying, the UK is pretty much ducked?

I'd better start organising a mass exodus, wait hold on, here at ATS we're forbiden to "organise groups", no?

So, your whole thread about warning us, is in effect a way to organise a group of people...hmm

Well my light hearted post are removed due to being "Ill Mannered", then surely this whole thread now needs to be closed due to organising it's members to leave their homes because, YOU SAY SO.

Imagine that you suceed, and people do leave their homes in fear...and just for the sake of it, you are WRONG. Wouldn't that be nice.

I'm thinking about starting a thread, have to have a little think. What could I tell people to create fear and panic, what date should I put. Hell, I don't need to provide any proof of my claims, I'll just spew some ambiguous information that I have collected from ATS, group it all together and bingo!

Let's just say that you are right and that you are what you say you are, why on earth post it on ATS? Oh, because people here are open minded and looking for answers, many are enlighted and ready to except the truth.

If I had "your gift" and knew that this information could save hundreds/thousands/millions or even a single person, I would make sure that I could find some way of providing proof, something that couldn't be dismissed or debunked, then I would put it out there in other ways, stand in the street with my proof and shout it out.

And yes, with proof I would post it here. If I could not provide any, then I would know better than to post it here, as "I know the future", "I am an alien in a human body" posts are two a penny. And that I would just be dismissed by the masses and only listen too by those who are in need of a saviour.

D.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by dsm1664]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

That said England will be under water...

Much of England will be under water but not all, the sea level will rise and waves will come in and move out in many areas destroying all in it’s path. I will get around to posting more info on safety zones and what is expected to happen within a few days.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I posted it earlier. Please answer this question.

Originally posted by Tesus
Hi ET_MAN

I'm from Budapest Hungary. Can you tell me how safe it is? And what will happen with my country after october 2011

Thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seircram

"[T]he 'Benevolents' is a term someone gave to a group of celestials [who] watch over the Vega galaxy. They are not telling the truth. They [do] wish to "Awaken" people, but even they do not know when all the earthquakes will start."

Benevolent’s are always watching out for us whether we realize it or not, they can hear our every thought and look into our hearts and know our deepest fears and desires, they have saved our planet over and over again from disasters/catastrophes but there is a law to follow of action and consequence and because of our actions on earth collectively there must be consequences and part of the events to come are in consequences to our collective actions.

Benevolent’s in higher places DO know when earthquakes will take place and they DO know our future however they will not always share, giving dates like I have is not usually permitted unless there is a higher reason/purpose for it. Calculating an incoming object, distance, radius, size, speed has been done. The harder part at least for us in this world is calculating when it will materialize in 3D passing through our solar system disrupting the orbit and greatly effecting the Sun. The calculations have been made but not from this dimension.

The Sun will darken in due time and hide it’s face from the earth when these events occur, temperatures will drop on earth and it will be many months before climate and warm temperatures get back to normal, everything will shift and transform on the face of the earth. Continents will sink deep in the oceans and some will come up and new continents will be found, lost cities and civilizations will be uncovered/discovered. Secrets will be found and more revelations of true history and past finally told.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join