It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
HOAX BIN AND ET_MAN BANNED PLEASE

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
As the dust clears on yet another failed prophecy, and as apologists and unquestioning believers continue to converse eloquently about conjecture and as rationality continues to struggle against a storm of illogical thought, I’m bowing out of this thread.

I really don’t care now if ET_MAN was a true prophet of benevolent aliens, a self-deluding liar, a pawn of evil beings, genuinely altruistic or a malicious and well read hoaxer.

He was wrong.

Simple as that.

No “if’s” or “buts” or “maybe’s”.

If you’re wrong, you’re wrong.

No hard feelings, no recriminations and no glorying in victory. In fact, I’m feeling a little dead inside.

And foranyone who wants to carry on with the distinctly rickety subject of conceptual theorizing with regards to the validity of metaphor in very specific prophecy, off you go.

It’s just whistling in the wind as far as I’m concerned but no one’s stopping you.

So, that’s it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
And so it has passed.

I would put my hand in the fire that ET_MAN will be watching comments on this thread today, not logging in.

So, ET_MAN,

I will just say that I am disappointed that you took an evasive before the dreaded date. I will also say that you knew perfectly well that October 11th was nothing spectacular and I will finally say that you should have stayed to face the music.

Your stepping out of the thread before the end just abruptly smashed any credibility your other words would have had if you had decided otherwise. A 345+ pages, 325 flags thread has become a relic of meaningless words. Shame.

In a long history of failed end of the world predictions and fear mongering on ATS and elsewhere, you are not alone. Soon to join you will be Camping on the 21st and Calleman along with Dark Knight on the 28th.

Not easy playing God...now is it?

Sad.
edit on 12-10-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hi thedoctorswife, some of your posts have been quite funny so thanks for the laughs.

I view the 'bigger picture' and always have in regards to recognising the intentions of the OP and his message. Personally I could care less about October 11. My own insights given with astrophysicist knowledge never came with any 'date stamps' attached, but I have been shown many earth change events to come regardless so that I may put the word out NOW for this timeframe. You and others can make of that what you wish.

I will continue to support any such warnings serving 'greater awareness' for Scripture supported events to come and the encouragement of preparation for them always--foremost spiritual.

edit on 11-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

Fair enough.
2nd

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by thedoctorswife

ironically im not a great be;liever in the bible, yet that quote about being beware of false prophets in the end times is somewhat true!

I don't believe he is a prophet or claimed to be "No man knows the hour or the day, yadda yadda." I know this from jump street, but if someone is giving a warning and a timeline to watch and beware, then I will pay attention, especially with my own intuitive linear visions/dreams/psychic intuition (at times) . I am not going to spit roast the OP because of a date though.

You'd spit roast him if your best friend/brother/sister/child, had given up everything, sold their house and gone to the mountains and then returned a laughing stock, wouldnt you? ( its a metaphorical spit roast of course.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Benedict, let me tell you what your dream means, the red dragon is symbolic of Wales (red dragon on welsh flag). It "defying the laws of physics", is the welsh rugby team ACTUALLY WINNING the rugby world cup next week. Its that simple, it will happen. Only joking, that was just for laughs, i am very happy today, in a wonderful mood because were all still here, there was always the minute possiblity that he could have been telling the truth, im still gutted about not having et,s round for tea tonight though.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I shall wait and see
maybe this would be better in the predictions forum

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Dear EtMan,

We are still here, and I don't regret it. I'm not ready to give up my life as I perceive it.

I prefer to think you yourself were scammed and passed the information along to us in good faith.
If not, and it was a deliberate hoax, then I must say, you rate right up there with HH and JT in the top ATS hoaxers of all time, so if that was your goal after all -- then congrats.

As for logging in, meh, why bother? People can flame you just as well in your absence. They don't need you here to do that.

As far as the thread, I enjoyed it. There was much to consider from you and others. I don't think anyone can "hoax" the kindnesses you often showed. Sincerely.

*Liw picks up the last pearl off the floor, turns the light out, and closes the door behind her.

edit on 10/12/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am still here living my life and nothing happened. And no apologies or anything from ETman. I think there sould be some kind of punishment for these threads and their ops.

The only explanation I can give is that ETman had "read" some energy and this has changed. But again, I cannot justify his absence.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
IMO, this thread will not go to the hoax bin. There are too many blind followers still here to obfuscate, and dilute with gibberish, the fact that nothing happened. That for whatever reason, ET-Man LIED, and led a lot of his sheep down a dead end road.

I wouldn't be surprised if ET-Man was still here, pulling strings through one his many disciples posting new age laden excuses for him.

JMOHO

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So does anyone know how ET_MAN is doing? I hope he hasn't killed himself or something.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
IMO, this thread will not go to the hoax bin. There are too many blind followers still here to obfuscate, and dilute with gibberish, the fact that nothing happened. That for whatever reason, ET-Man LIED, and led a lot of his sheep down a dead end road.

I wouldn't be surprised if ET-Man was still here, pulling strings through one his many disciples posting new age laden excuses for him.

JMOHO

Des, i think he's been here all along, and is probably reading this now.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

What he has done is beyond egregious. Please refer to my earlier posts in this thread. There are people who put their credibility on the line believing this liar. Some lost relationships with friends. Some even have suffered relationships with family members. Some people got up and moved and quit their job. We do not know but perhaps some may have even killed themselves. He came on here and unequivocally stated something on a very specific date. Like all the others, he was wrong.

The truth there has always been only one truth. You have always knows that a certain piece of land has been important. While you are distracted by possible extinction level events, the anti-christ, which is a group of people, nearly have all of Jerusalem. There is a great deception occurring. Although there is an esoteric element to this, it is so comprised of truth that one can find it by looking at the surface. The so-called "illuminati" cannot risk anyone exposing them before building "their" third temple. It is therefore imperative that they control all the media and all the financial institutions. The head of every single one of these is a Khazar. Why would that be? You have been victims of a great lie that has taken not only the lives of over 5000 Americans in Iraq alone, but hundreds of millions in the last century alone. Look into Herzl, the Balfour Declaration, and the Transfer Agreement to understand what is occurring. Some spread this message that Nazis are in control. Yes, just like those who controlled Germany in the 30's and 40's, AshkeNAZIs are in control. They abhor Christ. Why?

Rev 2:9

One truth

God Bless
edit on 12-10-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Unity_99

And put the bad guys in jail.

The 'bad guys' (wilfully deceived and willing 'rebel' Luciferians) time is short and they know it so those guided by the 'serpent class' are going to thrash their tails a little before departure and try take as many souls as they can with them by manipulating the Children towards negative deeds before 'harvest'. Many atrocities will be fulfilled for many of the flock have departed from His way. I do agree with what Scripture foretells and recognise the 'beast system' that is being gradually and moreso implemented via both stealth and force. The 'control grid' is going to 'ramp up' moreso with earth changes. I take no pleasure in expressing such.

This is the truth. The Khazars were once called "the serpent people."

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
How disappointed I am. ET_Man said that we would know by 10/11/11 the truth about whether or not aliens exist. ...among other things. He was better off being vague, like when he said we'd start hearing noises in the sky from unknown sources....or of multiple mass animal deaths with no known explanation....

i told myself that if life actually did continue on beyond his prediction filled timeframe of his that I would no longer pay much mind to the things that people on here say, albeit for speculative, entertainment value..

Actions speak louder than words.
So from now on, I'm going to start listening a lot more closely instead of spending a minute more of my free time hanging on the words of people here who think they know something. Crazy talk...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaladinEris
How disappointed I am. ET_Man said that we would know by 10/11/11 the truth about whether or not aliens exist. ...among other things. He was better off being vague, like when he said we'd start hearing noises in the sky from unknown sources....or of multiple mass animal deaths with no known explanation....

i told myself that if life actually did continue on beyond his prediction filled timeframe of his that I would no longer pay much mind to the things that people on here say, albeit for speculative, entertainment value..

Actions speak louder than words.
So from now on, I'm going to start listening a lot more closely instead of spending a minute more of my free time hanging on the words of people here who think they know something. Crazy talk...

Yes he said early on in the thread that after oct 11 "collectively everyone" will know about et's. I asked him last week i think it was, wther this was still on the cards, and he said that after oct 11 many people will know about et's. What a cop out. Many people already know about et's.
And like you, the one thing this guy has taught me is to think more critically about what i read on ATS, or anywhere else for that matter. And on another note, the good thing that has come out of this thread, is that i have made some very good friends, (you know who you are), and that im grateful for that.

edit, it wasnt last week i talked to him, but the week before, and after answering my question he buggered off for good.
edit on 12-10-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
found this

reliefweb.int...

is this only a preview of whats coming?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think this will be almost definitely the last time I post on this thread, (i must control myself
, I had to mention this, i have to get it off my chest (which is lovely), I really didnt see et-mans actions coming, i really thought he was better than this, (by which i mean the running off before the end of the thread), And even though there was a point quite a while back where i started to disbelieve what he was saying, i really thought that Chris was a really solid guy. How wrong i was!
If he'd stayed around he'd might have been able to bul###t his way out of this and still have the dedicated followers.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
How is the new ET man doing AKA..Unity99...

Still spreading lies and acting like it is all fact.....can"t believe this thread is not in the hoax bin...the OP made a prediction..didn't come true and he knew it wouldn't because like a snake he slithered away before he had to answer questions.

Oh wait...the great Unity99 was trying to save his butt by saying it was metaphorical...
BS artists will always try to protect one another...especially if they have shown support for them...after all you don't want to look like a complete idiot by supporting a liar....ooooops too late...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
How is the new ET man doing AKA..Unity99...

Still spreading lies and acting like it is all fact.....can"t believe this thread is not in the hoax bin...the OP made a prediction..didn't come true and he knew it wouldn't because like a snake he slithered away before he had to answer questions.

Oh wait...the great Unity99 was trying to save his butt by saying it was metaphorical...
BS artists will always try to protect one another...especially if they have shown support for them...after all you don't want to look like a complete idiot by supporting a liar....ooooops too late...

OO miaow, seriously though i think it was Beamish (sorry beamy if it wasnt you) who inferred that unity had now taken over the thread, and had taken on the mantle of "high priestess. But i tell you this, he's really dumped her in the c**p.
Another thing, theres certain parts of the thread that i didnt read, (i got bored to be honest with you), are you sure it was unity that said it was metaphorical on oct 11 not et-man?

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join