It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The question asked was "What is HAARP doing about this?"

Here's what:
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
Their Induction Magnetometer is picking it UP!

At the very least its a coincidence lining up do the date predicted October 11th......
and someine else mentioned some galactic alignment thing. Perhaps such alignments coupled with sunactivity can lead to the above illustrated waveforms at the HAARP site

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

There are those here in this world inspired by both the Holy Spirit and unholy spirits in opposition, this is true. And indeed there are false messengers and true messengers. It takes seeking and Granted discernment to 'recognise' Truth and deceivers.

If my personal insights were not supported by the current signs on this earth, countless hours of validating research, scientific knowledge received and many Scriptural/ancient wisdom correlations then I would agree that it is the work of deceiving spirits and would reject such 'dreams' outright and withhold.

It also hasn't hurt my Faith that I have had several dreams come true. There is a Power guiding me that is showing me these things for a reason. My presence here in sharing is part of that reason for our Father knows I am here in service sharing for no worldly gain. Much energy has been expended the last two years and it has not been to perpetuate a hoax event, though dates are unknown to myself.

edit on 11-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

Yes, on that basis, its what I suspect, that HAARP amps up events and targets fragile areas on the earth. But its more pervasive, this geometric dense lower frequency net they plan on putting earth in this gridline of geometric shapes, and its also inside a pentagram??? This is something really diabolical.

So HAARP is doing a lot. But its working in conjunction with other elements. How much is truly cosmic?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The blue star and red star Kachina:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

The Nazi's studied all the ancient myths and even the Hopi ones, they gathered all the legends and myths. And the techology was already space age, and they were on the moon, the frequencies were established. So....I still don't know to what degree this is related to cycles.

Except that we know there really were cycles, they were recorded, so its trying to dig the truth out of the distortions. And put the bad guys in jail.

If there is one thing we can do to really turn things around, its seeking within, and bringing forth our own light, and Families True Light, and that can only happen as people strive to overcome self and the world. So if we can't get to the bottom of it, and if people can't get justice done in this world, then remaining faithful, not harming others, and prayers, meditation, acts of random kindness, and most of all, not reacting to anything in a negative way, even if we do get invaded. To find peace in ourselves and keep that Light shining will bring some kind of resolution faster.

How to counter bad frequencies? Do orgone busters/cloud busters work for example? How to disrupt their geometric frequencies to keep ones family safe?

How to keep positive thoughts, and teach our children to do this, and safeguard no matter what?

Having faith.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN, please answer these questions:

Why hasn't this event (brown dwarf coming from another dimension) happened on October 11, 2011, like you said it would?

Did the higher-up ETs at the last moment decided to give humanity "another chance"?

Thanks

edit on 11-10-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The Nazi's studied all the ancient myths and even the Hopi ones, they gathered all the legends and myths. And the techology was already space age, and they were on the moon, the frequencies were established. So....I still don't know to what degree this is related to cycles.

Except that we know there really were cycles, they were recorded, so its trying to dig the truth out of the distortions. And put the bad guys in jail.

Well, the way things are going in the world, toward another Reich, that doesn't surprise me. Check out Blavatsky, she studied all of this stuff. Hitler really liked her. The bad guys will be in jail alright, it's called HELL . Maybe they'll get it here who knows we can only hope.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And put the bad guys in jail.

The 'bad guys' (wilfully deceived and willing 'rebel' Luciferians) time is short and they know it so those guided by the 'serpent class' are going to thrash their tails a little before departure and try take as many souls as they can with them by manipulating the Children towards negative deeds before 'harvest'. Many atrocities will be fulfilled for many of the flock have departed from His way. I do agree with what Scripture foretells and recognise the 'beast system' that is being gradually and moreso implemented via both stealth and force. The 'control grid' is going to 'ramp up' moreso with earth changes. I take no pleasure in expressing such.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That is pretty much what ET_MAN suggested to me, that when I was shown cosmic arrests this was what it meant, the Family arriving. It felt like a cosmic event, positive forces moving in however, not just the Highest ones imaginable. The magicians apprentice feels they're coming soon, its all over soon. He relates that to my dream and that cloud in Hungary. Its a message he was given so the dream coincided. But that dream seemed more of a warning to me. Those arrests still felt like a real cosmic arrest team was coming in for they had abused the school.

This has a lot to do with the destruction of the vineyard, nature, oceans, habitat, life, and humans being controlled and truamatized so much. They try to pin karma on this for us, and the negatives would love to have their way of harming humans for this karma. But the cosmos knows the real deal. And they play those games, they are more following what Christ taught. And there is going to be an accounting for the vineyard and school, apparently some misunderstandings our would be elites have. There is going to be an accounting. I keep getting how serious the destruction of earth's habibat is and that is going to be a cosmic response.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

That is pretty much what ET_MAN suggested to me, that when I was shown cosmic arrests this was what it meant, the Family arriving. It felt like a cosmic event, positive forces moving in however, not just the Highest ones imaginable. The magicians apprentice feels they're coming soon, its all over soon. He relates that to my dream and that cloud in Hungary. Its a message he was given so the dream coincided. But that dream seemed more of a warning to me.

I certainly hope Family is coming Soon and Very Soon. Today would be great!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I too see the events that have progressed in this world, and have knowledge of scripture as well as ancient wisdom. It is not hard to correlate everything together and see the signs of the now times in our lives that are coming to a head.
It is hard to know what is truth or lie these days. But as I have said, I too have dreams. Some have come true and some have yet too. So who am I to say if a person is a liar tells the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Maybe in Autumn 2015.
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Maybe in Autumn 2015.
2nd line.

Between now and 2017 probably. But, all hell's gonna break loose before it though. Pre-trib rapture please be true, (thinking outloud) .

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Don't know if I can say this so I'm just going to let a random man from family guy say it for me:

In all seriousness though, ET-MAN is a good guy and has a very positive outlook about life. One that I wish I kind of had. But let this be a lesson to everyone, no matter how convincing someone is, no one can predict the future. If the world is going to end someday we will never see it coming or it will probably be our own doing.

Thanks for the fun ETMAN

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This video is by a research group 00skyview youtube channel name. They are an independent group of Astronomers studying Kuiper Belt Objects and something called the "Kuiper cliff" . Link to their channel: 00skyview Group Channel

This is Not Meant To Fearmonger, they say this also. Just for information. Uploaded Sept. 23, 2011.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
24 minutes here in the CST....I think Hawaii has four hours to go, maybe six.

Not much else but a beautiful October evening.

The celebration of life continues.....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Until the lying messiah who can perform miracles is accepted, the end will not come.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Until the lying messiah who can perform miracles is accepted, the end will not come.

You and I know this, but isn't the Third Temple now in the process of being built or close to it?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I suggest you read Catholic prophecies on him. It clears up a lot of confusion. Israel has to become a superpower, and he will rule from Jerusalem. Israel has to become a superpower. Then the liar will claim he is the promised messiah, not Jesus, and he will do many powerful miracles and establish the idea that God sent him to abolish all laws. Remember, Jesus never came to abolish the laws. The moral laws of the Old Testament have been clarified in the New Testament.

Anyway, these prophecies fit in well with scripture, which calls Jerusalem Mystery Babylon. We are already seeing people falling away, but the false messiah has not performed miracles or establish lawlessness.
edit on 12-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

I suggest you read Catholic prophecies on him. It clears up a lot of confusion. Israel has to become a superpower, and he will rule from Jerusalem. Israel has to become a superpower. Then the liar will claim he is the promised messiah, not Jesus, and he will do many powerful miracles and establish the idea that God sent him to abolish all laws. Remember, Jesus never came to abolish the laws. The moral laws of the Old Testament have been clarified in the New Testament.

Anyway, these prophecies fit in well with scripture, which calls Jerusalem Mystery Babylon. We are already seeing people falling away, but the false messiah has not performed miracles or establish lawlessness.
edit on 12-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

Me personally, I believe America to be Babylon. Israel is encamped about right now with many enemies, the Middle East is boiling over and America is instigating the whole shebang. I will write more later.

Jesus will never abolish laws, only enforce them. Israel still has 10 tribes scattered about the world. Some in America and the UK. God knows.

edit on 12-10-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join