It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
To be fair their is still time (or no time, because it does and doesn't, but maybe possibly has but never will exist)...for this to be true.

However its looking unlikely...at which point people have to stop just abusing ET_Man, Unity & IAM...and then start on the 300+ stars & flaggers. If it doesn't come true, its yet another to add to the everygrowing, and ever embarrasing list of failures on this site.

ATS is fast becoming a laughing stock, and it's mostly due to its "deny ignorance" tag line which sadly isn't followed as much as the attention seekers who post their wacky hoaxes.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

This has really been in the making for a long time.

The other threads in which he has made proclamations add another dynamic which further makes this event.

As always, this existence is becoming more transparent by the moment. Lies are becoming obvious, the truth stares everyone in the face.

The smallest light shines amazingly in the deepest darkness. Were a little more than 24 hours for this to be the bust down everyone could see.

So what's everyone's predictions? Does he ever come back? Gone forever? New handle supporting this?

I'm going with the ET_MAN handle dies forever. The flaming that comes with something like this warrants a permanent vanishing.

Hope everyone enjoys a beautiful October 11, 2011.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

As polar warrior said, I really expected him to come back, and thought he was better than this, even if he gave us some c**p answer as to why it didnt happen, having said that Oct 11 isnt over yet. Does anyone know, did Unity come on while i was sleeping, it doesnt seem so, i hope shes ok.
Also no anomolies to report from the UK, apart from the fact than its bloody freezing and extremely windy

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
doubt ET_MAN will return to his thread he wont come back for the flaming he knows he will get.. This thread will die down just like the others and be forgotten..As far as Unity its a good idea she stays out of this thread with no ET_MAN around its all going to fall on her she supported this thread for a long time and I'm sure she has to see this prediction is a total failure and embarrassment and so full of transparent lies from ET_MAN ...Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
11th October 2011 9.15am GMT and I have just started work!!! I could have done with a day off today... so tired!! But nope, no brown dwarf's to raise the fire alarm and getting everyone to our safety checkpoint!

ATS please ban ET_MAN and put this thread in the hoax bin. There is more than enough evidence to show he is an absolute delusional fraud!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

As polar warrior said, I really expected him to come back, and thought he was better than this, even if he gave us some c**p answer as to why it didnt happen, having said that Oct 11 isnt over yet. Does anyone know, did Unity come on while i was sleeping, it doesnt seem so, i hope shes ok.
Also no anomolies to report from the UK, apart from the fact than its bloody freezing and extremely windy

I honestly saw this going down the way it did. Again seeing the situation for what was truly happening, it was a massive deception in a last ditch effort. The exposure has come. From September 14th, 2010:

Originally posted by Universal Light
Outstanding. This has turned out wonderfully. Exposure has happened. Truth always shines......

You know Unity,and ET, I never got an answer out of you in one question, which I was really eager to hear. If there are no higher densities, where do you go? Where do you exist? Both of you were adamant about higher densities not existing. I never got an answer out of either of you. So how does it go?

And by the way, I've seen both of you, metaphysically and through mediation. Many times. You are not the people you think you are. Sorry. You will deny this until it is too late, much how Quorum has explained. I've seen the leeches, it's so bad I have to skip the rhetoric you attempt to give on this thread for it is so venomus, we are on different planes.

I have been helping so many different people, and one of their first questions is "what if what you say doesn't come true?" "what if the harvest doesn't happen the way you say it will?" "what happens to my family?"

Well my cosmic equals, just wait. I am no lackey to Quorum, understand that. But he/she gives more nuggets of knowledge than you could ever dream for.

The craziest part about this? He is not even speaking to that many people. There is a reason for it. Think people, think.

The timeless moment of unification is coming soon. See you all at Zero Point before we disperse.

With all my love.

Michael Paul Ratkiewicz.
(ask me for my home or business address, I'll give it to you)

This has been in the cards for so long. And I can promise you, Chris and Kori are following this. There is no sudden disappearing act. There simply is nothing left to say when your tail fits no further between your legs.

So I hope you all feel as I do in this moment, rejoicing in justice. In such a negative world where justice seems rarely served, it certainly has been here. I feel bad for feeling self-indulgent from someone else's plate but this has been truly deserved. The effort and raw energy put in hopes of helping one less soul becoming a sucker has been massive.

The only thing that I will vary on from the above quote is that of Quorum/ACB/Jonathan. When I first met him, the channel was significantly purer. I was given outstanding insights and we frequented in dream state. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be the same. And sadly, when I came across Chris, I was the one to introduce the two of them. And ever since that moment, Quorum was not the same. He lost it forever. I saw the same things become him that were characteristics of Chris. That made me sad.

Let me be clear on this, the original conduit that came through Jonathan was amazing. Then, the dark being that pours through Chris got to him. I will tell you that this being that is related to Chris' vessel is high up on the totem pole that makes up the pyramid scheme of the dark side. In the end, it was beyond obvious considering how Chris and Jonathan became one and the same.

in the end, there goes another chapter that is the spiritual war happening in the Cosmos. Battles are won and lost on both sides but in the end, the light always wins the war. Maybe that's why I've always preferred to be white when I play chess.

3:21AM in the Chi.....

Tick, tick, tick..........

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
11th October 2011 9.15am GMT and I have just started work!!! I could have done with a day off today... so tired!! But nope, no brown dwarf's to raise the fire alarm and getting everyone to our safety checkpoint!

ATS please ban ET_MAN and put this thread in the hoax bin. There is more than enough evidence to show he is an absolute delusional fraud!!!!

I think we should at least wait until its Oct 12 in all time zones.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I honestly saw this going down the way it did. Again seeing the situation for what was truly happening, it was a massive deception in a last ditch effort. The exposure has come. From September 14th, 2010:

Outstanding. This has turned out wonderfully. Exposure has happened. Truth always shines......

You know Unity,and ET, I never got an answer out of you in one question, which I was really eager to hear. If there are no higher densities, where do you go? Where do you exist? Both of you were adamant about higher densities not existing. I never got an answer out of either of you. So how does it go?

And by the way, I've seen both of you, metaphysically and through mediation. Many times. You are not the people you think you are. Sorry. You will deny this until it is too late, much how Quorum has explained. I've seen the leeches, it's so bad I have to skip the rhetoric you attempt to give on this thread for it is so venomus, we are on different planes.

I have been helping so many different people, and one of their first questions is "what if what you say doesn't come true?" "what if the harvest doesn't happen the way you say it will?" "what happens to my family?"

Well my cosmic equals, just wait. I am no lackey to Quorum, understand that. But he/she gives more nuggets of knowledge than you could ever dream for.

The craziest part about this? He is not even speaking to that many people. There is a reason for it. Think people, think.

The timeless moment of unification is coming soon. See you all at Zero Point before we disperse.

With all my love.

Michael Paul Ratkiewicz.
(ask me for my home or business address, I'll give it to you)

This has been in the cards for so long. And I can promise you, Chris and Kori are following this. There is no sudden disappearing act. There simply is nothing left to say when your tail fits no further between your legs.

So I hope you all feel as I do in this moment, rejoicing in justice. In such a negative world where justice seems rarely served, it certainly has been here. I feel bad for feeling self-indulgent from someone else's plate but this has been truly deserved. The effort and raw energy put in hopes of helping one less soul becoming a sucker has been massive.

The only thing that I will vary on from the above quote is that of Quorum/ACB/Jonathan. When I first met him, the channel was significantly purer. I was given outstanding insights and we frequented in dream state. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be the same. And sadly, when I came across Chris, I was the one to introduce the two of them. And ever since that moment, Quorum was not the same. He lost it forever. I saw the same things become him that were characteristics of Chris. That made me sad.

Let me be clear on this, the original conduit that came through Jonathan was amazing. Then, the dark being that pours through Chris got to him. I will tell you that this being that is related to Chris' vessel is high up on the totem pole that makes up the pyramid scheme of the dark side. In the end, it was beyond obvious considering how Chris and Jonathan became one and the same.

in the end, there goes another chapter that is the spiritual war happening in the Cosmos. Battles are won and lost on both sides but in the end, the light always wins the war. Maybe that's why I've always preferred to be white when I play chess.

3:21AM in the Chi.....

Tick, tick, tick..........

So are you saying ET_MAN isn't just an internet troll but a dark soul taking other souls? This thread just gets weirder and weirder.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Does that mean a small part of you thinks something could actually happen? Come on now, no brown dwarf is going to pop into our solar system from another dimension today and probably not ever.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

So are you saying ET_MAN isn't just an internet troll but a dark soul taking other souls? This thread just gets weirder and weirder.

No troll.

Much bigger than that. The vessel is merely an occupational place for the being which is feeding in. It takes too much to explain but I have been saying this for roughly a year and a half now. It would take a lot of rooting through posts to explain it all.

It's not that he is taking other souls but it is a dark side being "using his vehicle" to get across its agenda.

Yes this gets weirder by the moment....the rabbit hole goes beyond deep.

If you were able to follow the dialogue between polar, unity, et, and myself in a couple other threads, much more of this would begin to make sense.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently a volcano is due erupt in the Canaries today or soon....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

No troll.

Much bigger than that. The vessel is merely an occupational place for the being which is feeding in. It takes too much to explain but I have been saying this for roughly a year and a half now. It would take a lot of rooting through posts to explain it all.

It's not that he is taking other souls but it is a dark side being "using his vehicle" to get across its agenda.

Yes this gets weirder by the moment....the rabbit hole goes beyond deep.

If you were able to follow the dialogue between polar, unity, et, and myself in a couple other threads, much more of this would begin to make sense.

So in your opinion or to your knowledge why has ET_MAN/Chris perpetrated this whole hoax?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

So in your opinion or to your knowledge why has ET_MAN/Chris perpetrated this whole hoax?

The true answer runs deep as this is a microcosm of the agenda against the souls here that has been happening for a very long time.

Simply out, there are dark beings out there who don't want humanity realizing who they truly are for their spiritual growth will unbind them from this matrix permanently. The view humans the same way humans view cattle and chicken. It is necessary for humanity to be bound by this illusion in order for these dark beings to be able to feed themselves. Of course, all of this is coming to an end.

The vessel that is Chris is merely one way of thousands that they have been trying to accomplish their agenda....an agenda that is quickly coming to an abrupt end.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well, it’s 10:53am GMT, 11/10/11, and all is well.

I read the previous few pages with a mixture of interest, sadness and hope.

Interest in the amount of attention this thread still has, and the varying opinions it has garnered throughout its long course. What a fabulous plethora of minds ATS has. It really does, no matter what anyone may think.

I find sadness in it for the sheer amount of gloating posts that have also gathered on its pages; there’s no need to revel in another Human’s failure, even if they were led to this place by confusion, malice or fear.

We all make mistakes, in one way or another.

And I also feel great sadness for those on this thread who are struggling to understand –or even cope with – the world they inhabit; sometimes the past – and all the bad memories it has and all the terrible experiences it inflicted - needs to be left behind. The future can be brighter, happier, fuller.

All it needs for any troubled soul to find some unity with the sheer amount of happiness that can be found in a normal, positive life is to make a conscious choice to abandon internal conflict and to walk forwards as the person you wish to be, not the person someone in your past (or present) decides you should be.

It’s not about control, it’s about choice.

(And a note to those who deem it acceptable to converse with troubled minds about troubling matters; why don’t you grow a pair and back off?) That's the last I'll say on that matter.

As to hope; well, here’re a couple vids for you all to give you some. I’m not getting all love and light on y’all, but they make me smile.

And the lyrics for the last song, which I think, somehow, are really quite apt.

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
(And) when she gets there she knows if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for

Ooh ooh ooh...ooh...ooh ooh ooh

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings
In the tree by the brook there's a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven

Oooh...It makes me wonder

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west
And my spirit is crying for leaving
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
And the voices of those who stand looking

Oooh...And it makes me wonder

And it's whispered that soon, if we all called the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forest will echo with laughter

Woe woe woe woe woe oh
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow
Don't be alarmed now
It's just a spring clean for the May Queen
Yes there are two paths you can go by
but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on

And it makes me wonder...ohhh ooh woe

Your head is humming and it won't go -- in case you don´t know
The piper's calling you to join him
Dear lady can you hear the wind blow and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our souls
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all, yeah
To be a rock and not to roll
Ooooooooooooh

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
EOTW update. 6:37 EST.

Not too surprisingly I woke up not too long ago. Beautiful and quiet morning. Cats are sleeping. My coffee is great and so should be the shower soon. I can safely go to work knowing that more than a quarter of the day has passed without any incidents...

May you all have a very pleasant and very safe day !!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

I find sadness in it for the sheer amount of gloating posts that have also gathered on its pages; there’s no need to revel in another Human’s failure, even if they were led to this place by confusion, malice or fear.

We all make mistakes, in one way or another.

I think gloating can be forgiven when someone deliberately tries to deceive alot of people. There are lots of gullible people out there who could have packed up there houses moved to 'safe areas' and change their whole way of thinking based on this hoax.

So yes, there is need to revel in another Human's failure when they are a fraudsters.

ET_MAN is a liar and a fraud - end of.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

I think gloating can be forgiven when someone deliberately tries to deceive alot of people. There are lots of gullible people out there who could have packed up there houses moved to 'safe areas' and change their whole way of thinking based on this hoax.

Ah, you think I’m referring to ET_MAN specifically. I’m not.

There are several people on this thread who have chosen to participate in and expand upon his initial posts; not all of them are hoaxers.

So yes, there is need to revel in another Human's failure when they are a fraudsters.

ET_MAN is a liar and a fraud - end of.

I agree, to a degree, with that sentiment. Personally, I would prefer a quiet, dignified rejection of any further posts he chooses to write on ATS, not that I believe for one minute there will be any…

And as to him being an out-and-out liar; I am coming around to the possibility that he, whilst originally being genuine in his pursuit of knowledge, has been “played”, and really quite successfully.

Let's not fool ourselves into believing that there are no twisted individuals who would be more than willing to derail or divert someone's thinking.

That makes me wonder as to just how “enlightened” he really was for him to disallow critical thinking skills to play any part in his writings.

I think this was something to do with his departure from these boards, though I base this conjecture on nothing more than a few passing comments, and a hunch…

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well, it's October 11, 2011 and daylight is almost upon us (upon us Mountain Time folks that is). I had a lot I wanted to say, a lot I went over in my mind but I'm nearing the end of a 12hr shift, and quite frankly do not have the mental wherewithal to construct any sort of meaningful reply to the content of this thread.

Instead, I will simply say this. There are but a few doors to look behind which could explain the claims made by the OP and his intent. I'm sure I don't have to break it down for you. Ultimately, I reckon the OP actually believes what he is claiming. I'll even go so far as to say that I believe he came to his conclusions based on a series of legitimate supernatural encounters (vs. mental illness, cognitive dissonance, etc,). At the very least, he really does believe he has experienced said encounters. Naturally, I have no proof for this - it's just a "hunch", if you will.

That being said, I believe he was deceived - mercilessly, wholly, irrevocably, insidiously, and astoundingly deceived. By "whom" or "what" exactly, who can say? And WHY? Why was such an unassuming individual so shamelessly affronted? I have my theories, but that's another (off topic) matter. However...

He isn't the first to be deceived.

He certainly won't be the last.

ET Man - if the day passes and your prophecies/claims have not been realized and you find yourself revisiting this thread in some lonely, defeated state - please know, I believe your intentions were noble and that you meant well. We've all been deceived, at one point or another in our riddled lives. Please, feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss this further or would be open to hearing my thoughts on the matter. Don't Fret ET man. You're a decent dude.

Or...perhaps, something IS going to happen and I will have been the deceived one.

Only the day shall tell.

Regards,

FTE

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Does that mean a small part of you thinks something could actually happen? Come on now, no brown dwarf is going to pop into our solar system from another dimension today and probably not ever.

No ! lol
Its just so that no one can come on here and say "well it still Oct 11 in bla bla bla" . Lets at least be scientific here bridgy.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

No ! lol
Its just so that no one can come on here and say "well it still Oct 11 in bla bla bla" . Lets at least be scientific here bridgy.

hahaha fair comment

new topics

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join