It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello ET_Man,

I have some questions.

1) What will be the effect of this catastrophic event on the East Coast of the USA? I'm expecting that coastal cities will be affected but what about inland places? Specifically New England and New York State (central/upstate). How high (approximately) will the water rise (in feet)?

2) Is it possible that the catastrophic event may not occur, that this is only one possible timeline, or is it definite?

3) What do you know about the "Family," i.e. the bloodlines that are supposedly controlling this planet? Do they exist? Who/what is Lucifer and what is this entity's connection to it all? What is the extent of their agenda, and is it supposed to fulfill some higher spiritual purpose for them, us, or both?

4) Where do malevolent ET's fit in with the previous question, if at all? What do you know about the "Orion Group?"

5) It sounds like you're acknowledging that the planet is going to go through an "ascension" process. When does this actually occur? Is it on December 21st, 2012 or some other date?

6) What is your understanding of the entity known as Ra and, specifically, the "Law Of One" series? Is this information valuable/true to some extent?

Thanks, I look forward to your response.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by angelbelle
Question for ET_
After physical death is the light at the end of the tunnel a trap?

Yes and no, it depends on the individual,what kind of life they lived and the weight of his/her soul.

If you have lived with integrity to the best of your ability and are generally a good person you will find yourself with loved one's and in a place of rest. You will review your life and will see yourself for who you really are remembering why you came to earth in the first place. This will be the most difficult part of death not only watching but experiencing the pain of others if you caused them pain.

For the people who lived selfishly with greed, hate and disregard for the people around them. They will go through a state of punishment every soul differing in level or degree meeting the law of his or her actions on earth.
Negative entities are there to balance this law and all wrongdoings a person has committed on earth will come back to haunt them tenfold.

i thought you were a bunch of C **p and [snip]...but up until this point you have somewhat WON MY BELIEF in you...
i have heard and talked to a gentlemen on here (his thread is still active)
that described his death almost identical to his...
heard it from others as well...
hopefully this is the REAL ANSWER to what happens to you when you die.

I have a question ET_MAN regarding this...after you review your life, are you given the chose to GO BACK and fix things (if your body is still able t0)
and if not...what happens to you after your done viewing your life and spending time wtih those u love?

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by elevatedone]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by michaelhernsin]

Mod Edit - DO NOT EDIT STAFF EDITS.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

STAY ON TOPIC and STOP THE UNCIVIL REMARKS !!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So were the Mayans, Incas, Aztecs and Egyptians wrong when they predicted the end of the world as we know it? or was it once again an estimate as to how it will end

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I have read many times... and seen many videos with very good information...IMO...

That said England will be under water...

...and that even the... Queen of England... had bought Property in Colorado...I would think it would be near Denver...

Since that is where I have heard the NWO head quarters is suppose to be...After all the chaos is over...or really during also since there is a huge underground base there...

Just saying...That is what I have read and seen in many different videos...

It just seems like a valid possibility to me...Anyway...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
OK folks it’s time for you all to listen up now I also include the mediators in this.

As this thread is getting dangerous.

Why you ask and you should.

Because it is getting followers who seem to believe.

I am not arguing if ET_Man is telling the truth on not at this time that really doesn’t matter.

The very dangerous thing is that people for many reasons are beginning to believe.

So it is no concern that the thread was started by someone who shows the characteristics of a class clown and is being perpetuated by replies from U-N-I-T-Y who like other I suspect are the same.

The problem here is that people are beginning to believe.

If these beliefs where to hit the main stream there will be genuine deaths occur. It doesn’t matter if half the population of the world are to die in October 2011 or not they will start to die should this sort of very dangerous idea get serious world belief.

As I tried to get across in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Secrets like this true or not you can’t tell because in doing so you will kill.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What is this thread really about anyway?... Yeah I read, it doesn't really have anything backing it, a bunch of 2012 alleged possibilities,hold onto your ankles cause we all going to become fossils bla bla. Look ET man.. ya should have known you were gonna get eattin up here. I'd have to say you should bring a bit more ammo and stop trying to be a prophet, ya know, keep it real. Oh yeah, there are a few other sources that may point to 2012. the I Ching and the alleged WEB BOT. Hey I bought into this 2012 stuff in the late 70's when a show narrated by Orson Wells talked about the Nostradamus guy. Good stuff..Keep listening to George on Coast to Coast AM, He always has great guests that have seen the future. Keep up the effort, Bring some facts please.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
First off people, this man is either crazy or trying to help you.
Either way, since he is a person he deserves respect.
We, most of us at ATS, are aware of ETs, paranormal phenomena, and general weirdness occurring at this time.
We, most of us at ATS, know that there is a lot of strange information being tossed in the basket.

So, I have a question, are the problems in Oregon attributed to volcanic activity and earthquakes or war or all three? Tsunami?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by seircram

The event will take place October 2011, it has never been delayed I can tell you this WILL happen.

Here is a verbatum quote from Archangel Gabriel channeled from today (6/29/2009):

"[T]he 'Benevolents' is a term someone gave to a group of celestials [who] watch over the Vega galaxy. They are not telling the truth. They [do] wish to "Awaken" people, but even they do not know when all the earthquakes will start."

Rember, the chain of command is basically:

GOD
Archangels
Demi-Gods
Celestials
The Rest

There is a reason why "Benevolents" from the Vega Galaxy would be interested in Earth's Ascension, but that is not for me to say.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by seircram]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapphirearaidia
reply to post by ET_MAN

Since that is where I have heard the NWO head quarters is suppose to be...After all the chaos is over...or really during also since there is a huge underground base there...

They (The World Management Team) have underground bases all over the place. Besides technology, it was the Lizards and the Greys that gave the black govt. timeline information as well as technology. They also have bases on mars and the moon. Some hope to leave earth to go there and avoid the Earth Changes.

That's why the WMT has done all this. They know about the possibility of the coming Earth Changes.

This is why "GOD", not the B's, is in control and messing with the events and the timelines so as to keep the WMT confused (not that the rest of us are not confused as a result, either).

I'm not sure if the WMT specifically knows about the Ascension (although I am sure some do), however, based on what they are doing now, I doubt they would be in on the party since their vibrations are so low.

However, what they fail to comprehend is that there will be massive amounts of earthquakes and no amount of underground building techniques are going to stop the underground facilities from getting crunched. Remember, Earth/Gaia is a living entity with a soul. As part of the Ascension process she has to clear certain negativity, much of it as a result of man's exploitation of earth INCLUDING MINING (AND UNDERGROUND BUNKERS qualify as that)!

What they also fail to realize is that when the Earth's Ascension comes around, ALL of the planets in the solar system will raise to their next highest level (i.e., either the 4th or 5th dimensions). The current 3D versions of the planets will cease to exist in this lower dimension, so if you can't "Ascend" with the planet, then you will cease to exist on that planet.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

so let me ask you...what are you going to do about it?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by U-N-I-T-Y

when has this suddenly become your thread and where is your evidence to back up anything at all that you have said.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

the things that I have said you just need to feel it within you, most of the things ive said our self explanatory, but you also have to be intuitive also

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by U-N-I-T-Y

Dear U-N-I-T-Y

I am going to do what I have been doing already not that I think it will do a lot of good.

That is to warn people that this is dangerous to spread this sort of belief true or not.

There is no point in knowing before hand about this sort of catastrophe. As no one short of the likes of Bill Gates can do a dammed thing about it.

Therefore leave people to continue their lives until such a thing occurs.

If such a thing where to come about I would envy the dead.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I find it incredibly difficult to believe that we can build a "Bunker" that will withstand tectonic shifting.Yeah maybe if ya got lucky and put one where ya could ride the thing out, but come on... if the events are to be as intense as narrated,.. then is there really a safe place...?On a side note ..Did ya ever notice how so many people look allike.. I mean, have a twin someone that really looks like you or someone that looks like someone you know.. apparently there has been an event in history that bottelnecked the gene pool.. Something so catastrophic, it downsized the population to 1/8th what it was..Hmmm. this shtuff has happened before. I think someone once said 'History always repeats it's self"..

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
So, I have a question, are the problems in Oregon attributed to volcanic activity and earthquakes or war or all three? Tsunami?

All three. Basically you have "normal" earthquakes. Now you are seeing both earthquake and volcanic activity as part of the "Earth Changes". E.C. is a euphemism for the process needed for Gaia to release all negativity (karmic and otherwise, including man-made, which includes "negative" energy installed into the earth as a result of war, as well as negative energy installed into Earth as a result of Weather and Alien Technology weapons).

Recently in the news there have been reports of mass dolphin migrations out of their "normal" habitat into other [cooler] ocean areas. This is a result of the oceans heating up as underwater volcanic activity increases. There was just a report recently that scientists who went down deep to check out an underwater volcanic vent found approximately 11,000 (!) volcanoes instead of the 1 they thought they would find (something like 500 per square mile estimated?).

At some point in time the Ring of Fire will light up, so by default, that will affect the west coast of North America, etc. So not only will you be getting permanent high water lines from ice sheet melting, you will also be getting high water incursions from near-Tsunami waves from off-shore tectonic activity. Moral of the story, don't be within 50 to 100 miles of ALL coasts (more or less depending upon terrain and altitude).

It's not like this is one person's opinion. I didn't get my information from these, but there are plenty of past "prophecies" and channelings that have generically pointed to some major earth changes coming down the pike. For example, a recent one:

“So I come to you to tell you that the West coast is
not in danger just yet, but we urge all in California
to go within and decide if they will stay there.
If you wish to stay embodied, you will need to go
within and discuss this with your higher mind and
ask the God-force within to show you your commitment.
You need to decide if that commitment should
be changed for the betterment of your soul, or if
you should stay in California.„
Julius Caesar (by Carolyn Evers, March 22, 2009)

Hint: "embodied" is the code word for "wish to stay alive"... And not all of those "Earth Changes" Maps of the "future" are false: they are off either because of the Ego's misinterpretation of the "vision" or additionally, because their visions were based on older time-lines that are now out-of-date.

So the real question is this: "How much of these really huge and devastating EC's going to take place before the 'human' Ascension and how much is going to take place after that?"

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

good point but I will leave you all to discuss this further im not convincing anyone to believe or not to believe, but all i will say is this...if you are looking for answers than just look within and you will find them.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join