It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Good luck exposing this. In all likelihood this will be spun another way and the followers will accept the spun version as true.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Good luck exposing this. In all likelihood this will be spun another way and the followers will accept the spun version as true.

I don't stand a chance in hell. I posted a whole list of inconsistencies on another thread after he challenged me to to and the post got removed for being off topic!! Crazy!!

Still, this site is supposed to be about denying ignorance, so i'll keep going.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by altered_states
reply to post by ET_MAN

do you have any dates when this will occur? if so what will happen if it doesnt happen?

Yes and no, I have an exact date with an hour specifically known, however in the order these events will occur and to what degree can be unknown at this point. I have been given specific instructions on how to release this information.

I find this quote brilliant, especially the 'given specific instructions on how to release this information part'. If you search through this thread you can find that he said he came here on his own freewill - so that's one inconsistency right there!!

Also, I have an exact date with an hour specifically known!! That has been spun into it could happen at anytime because there is no time!! Its almost comical!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by ET_MAN

Why are you here NOW?

To warn people about the years to come.

I need to know why we need TWO YEARS to prepare....especially if a relocation may not do any good.

Two years is but a short time away, conscious awareness of these events must take place. There are many safe relocation's.

I have a family. We are all alive, as near as I can tell. If you have information that could allow us to remain alive, I would like to hear it. If you don't wish to share it

Half of the battle is being consciously aware of things to come having knowledge of your adversaries weakness's and strengths. I suggest you start preparing your family mentally and spiritually. I will share a map of the world with areas designated safe at a later time.

Two years to prepare. Seems he was being very specific about time back then...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

reply to post by seircram

The event will take place October 2011, it has never been delayed I can tell you this WILL happen.

October 2011 and never been delayed. But now it is being delayed because it could happen at anytime because there is no time.... oookkkk

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I can't believe how many people are really asking this guy questions, NOR can I believe how many he has answered!!

Ok, here I go:

I'm a reincarnated alien in the form of a turtle. A cataclysm will take place in december. Ask me any questions because I am also smart and very skilled at moving around your question and making you THINK I answered it.

gotta be kidding me..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

reply to post by altered_states

Is there any reason why you didnt tell us on may 8th 2009 when you joined? or was it not that important then?
I have been asked to share it with you now.

ANOTHER I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU QUOTE

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I have come to you with a specific date, a date that has been known many years in advance. You are not required to believe in this date, you are not required to reply. I have asked nothing of you, I have chosen not to answer questions due to current circumstances. Some of you feel you are ready to hear, I am sure you are not and for many reasons, it would effect your lives in a negative way, not many could take it ,you cannot see yet what I have been shown to understand really what I mean, it is something you must find out for yourself in due time. You have not heard nor has anyone told you of the things I am referring to though some things have been hinted by others. These things can and would disturb your lives and families forever especially if I was to prove my report, it is better to stay silent. I would rather you disbelieve all I say and go on your way with an awareness of October 11, 2011. Knowledge of what humans are being used for and ongoing manipulation is a burden to carry, I have chosen not to burden you.

The Benevolent One's.

THREAD CLOSED.[/b

I WISH THIS CROCK OF CRAP WAS CLOSED BACK THEN!!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I would like to begin this post with the fact that I have not been keeping up with this thread over the last year, and from a quick perusal of the last few pages it would seem there has been a perceptual shift in commentary. Regardless, I wish to inject a bit of data with the hope you may find it useful or at the very least interesting.

The following information is based upon Terence McKenna's novelty theory, specifically his Timewave Zero software, within which he proposed that time follows a cyclic pattern that repeats in shorter and shorter timeframes until it eventually reaches singularity at the end of next year - 2012. This info neither endorses nor refutes the OP's prediction and message and should be taken with a 'grain of salt' as with almost anything you encounter online. That said, Timewave Zero does show an event window of significance for the second week of October through the first week of December.

2011 itself is quite unique in that a full cycle of the timewave comes to an end around Dec. 2-3 this year and then begins again with the final cycle culminating late 2012. Connecting these cycles are 'nodal points' of extreme novelty, i.e. they're very eventful. The last time this occurred was on August 7, 1945 at the bombing of Hiroshima and the end of WWII. What we have in the lead up to the first week of December is an approach towards a turning point that will bring with it some sort of game-changing scenario. It obviously doesn't specify exactly what that will be, but it is set to be a more eventful period than that of earlier this year.

This first image is a zoomed-out view of the time period (Aug. 2010 - Dec. 2012 with 11-11-11 set as the centerpoint) as viewed within the program, and displayed are 2 graphs of data. There are 2 versions of the wave - McKenna's original number set (the Kelley set - blue), and the newer version which corrects certain aspects of the output so that it displays the novelty level more accurately (the Sheliak set - purple). Both are presented as both are still used.

When reading the graph, as the line goes down things tend to become more eventful, and connectivity increases. As the line goes up, things return towards a state of habit or normalcy, and connectivity subsides (though the average trend is and always has been towards great change and ever increasing connectedness.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/003c8f0095e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a closer look at the graph. April 2011 - April 2012 is shown.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6455314501a.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is a graph representing 2 months from October 11 - December 11 of this year. Notable dates according to the data are marked in red, though it's all pretty notable when viewed in context with the rest of human history.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/994b53f8b4ea.jpg[/atsimg]

Also, see the full 2011 Timewave animation for more.

I've just hit a few high points above, so here is a better explanation from McKenna himself in an interview from 1998, he summarizes all the main points in the first 6 minutes however it is a 5 part video if you want to watch the rest.

What's clear to me is that these next few months will be very significant in terms of our historical process and our approach towards singularity, though precisely what will happen is anyone's guess. What I find fascinating is that so many threads seem to be aligning all at once, and the collective consciousness seems to reflect this alignment in all facets of experience as well as in the united expectation of something extraordinary waiting just around the corner.

I'll end with this video I've entitled 'Contact Wormhole Scene = 1945 - 2013.' One of the inevitable side effects of researching notions like the Timewave, and thinking about time, history, and our collective experience of both, is that you begin to see the thread of flow marking our experience of time as it happens in relation to events and our ever changing perception of Self. The flow is malleable and in continual flux. It accelerates, decelerates, seems to branch off in tangents, and then flows back together in synchronistic union.

This video is the best way I can describe how I see the flow, by comparing our journey with Ellie Arroway's journey in the movie Contact. I attempt to compare the experience & flow of both journeys (Ellie's & our collective trip) - to fractally reduce 'the feel' of our timeline and then compare it to this brief clip, and to then convey in a sense what I think will happen in the near future (and that our experience of time is malleable) without relying on language to communicate that vision. This isn't meant to be exact, the dates are there to give a sense of the history and our place within it.

Peace & Thanks
edit on 2/9/11 by Evasius because: spelling

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

If there's anything of significance in the near future it will either be related to economy, to revolution, or to war.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I realize that, and have suggested crowds and bullhorns, but in one way, I've rethought the concept of strong assertiveness, as its borderline aggressiveness too. I feel like its a perpetual round about circle where people don't do much because they don't think/believe they can make a difference, so they just try to make their lives work and those around them happy, for the most part. But if they do get together, like the recent protests and in Libya, Spain, they either win Sharia/Muslm Brotherhood, which was developed by the Nazi's or Banna and the Nazi's together, this blast from the ancient past, primitive brutality, and the Spanish were sent home though their numbers were large.

So it seems there is a real message going out that we can't make a difference, reinforcing everyones views to begin with. People are overburdened as it is here.

So, there is a real nasty, gnostic type group that goes on all the forums really saying bad things about humans and especially the middle class and targets US the most even, though countries like Canada, Europe and Norway, with more programs have a middle class that is holding their ground more than the US, but its still a slipperly slope.

In the end, its like humans are all bad, don't help each other, etc etc, I've read some very bad comments about people, while on the other side, there is NO real way to affect change.

So, in my second post, so this isn't too long, I'm going to share what I think would make a difference, and it would HOLD light/Safety in every region, in such a way that those pscyhotic controllers who are doing things, would not have the affects they wished to. THough really this is going to be a synopsis of what I post alot anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Whether one sees things as ET_MAN, or the experiences I've had that widened my understanding of the quantum information he understands and knows, is not really relevant here. The simplest way to understand the spiritual side of this thread, rather than thinking in terms of cult or anything strange, is simply that Love = Love and Light = Light, that Goodness = Goodness. example, whether you are a christian or a buddist or a muslim, or if you're a new age worker, or an athiest, no matter what you think you have defined yourself as so far, what is in our hearts, how we view the world is essential. Love is the goal here, and opening our hearts to others. Its as if we are to remember the family we really are, knowing each other, and not put politics, economic pyramid models, employment models, or selfishness of any kind, judgments, religuous persecution, or anything negative ahead of real people.

So no matter what kind of world you live in, what do you think when you walk by someone who is homeless, or a child acting out, or someone disabled, or those struggling overburdened or traumatized in this world. Someone taller than you, shorter, fat/thin, younger/older, richer/poorer, healthy/unhealthy, your race/any other race? Do you live in your heart and strive to lighten someone's load, bring a smile if possible, or a prayer if not for their safety, development, and happiness.

Because its all about Love. This thread is not defining a spirtuality yet has a Christian emphasis, as this is the experience of his NDE as well. So while its open minded to all, though not embracing beliefs that make right and wrong = learning experiences and choices, but with a warning, a message, that we need to get it together as humans and individuals, ET_MAN, myself and others, do come from our own positions and need to be free enough to share those positions while accepting all others but on the basis that Love = Love, Light = Light, and Goodness = Goodness. So if you are a christian, buddist, muslim, new age worker, or athiest, we still basically know whats right and wrong.

And we can make a difference here, in this world, holding light, with faith, if our faith is positive and we're not judging others, or content with harm or bad things happening to regions or countries. If we all start to pluck our gardens of the weeds. Remember the heart of a child and start to override the programs even from our religions, the parts that don't connect us to our heart or Love, and stay in our heart and Love, unconditional love and service to others.

If you can't see this while reading the thread, then your discernment is out to left field or gone to the south pole. I don't know even what to respond to here, have been ignoring most of the replies lately for when I begin to read them, there is a negative charge, in them, or a kind of Childishness in them to me.

To put it very basically, this is a test about growing up. Are we still toddlers fighting over possessions and toys, and fighting for our tv show, our game time, overeacting if our brother hit us?

Are we adults, who see resources as chips, not ours, but to go around to all, and start to contribute and help the little ones, live with concern for others, and see through the world. Can we understand that this is kind of the test, and there are right and wrong answers on the test.

Whether 10 11 11 is a real date, or a metaphor date, its about things changing for the worst, with some cycle or cosmic events, though this is believed to be the last one by many, including me. And alot of things being carried out by Evil Doers, the controllers here, making it seem like accidents, natural events, and terrorism, when its them and their earthquake machines amping up the cosmic charges we're getting.

How to stop it. Wake up now. Pray, hold light. Pour out/empty out, to Love/Light/Goodness, by whatever belief you have. My father who years ago quit drinking AA, and is an athiest, was able to follow the program by doing this to his Higher Self, since he doesn't believe in God. And he does much to help and serve the family. He likes to play bridge and golf and go on fishing trips and even to mexico, with his friends, but he's sacrificed his retirement dreams a bit, and bends over backwards to help the family and children out instead, even out of his own pocket, worrying nonstop about them. Though high strung by nature, he is still being Good for the sake of Being Good without a sense of reward.

We need to overcome the differences in my God versus your God to begin with, and focus on the positive and see through the world and economics/politics, to understand helping others is the right thing to do.

And then its all about shining light, overcoming ourselves to communicate better, if thats our problem, or make time for family and community if its we're too busy, praying, HAVE FAITH in Help and Goodness helping us straighten out our lives to make a difference.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ARK = Acts Of Random Kindness. A real or metaphorical ARK, ie. bad things can still happen to good people but my faith also tells me that we are being watched over and assisted constantly, and I've experienced that contact. So, everything is in Good hands, even if the situation is undoable, if we have faith. Doesn't mean we may not go through something, but we may walk with many miracles as well.

Holding light and love. Its about raising frequency from gravity to the Beyond, overcoming the things programmed in us, our very body, brains are plugged in to two different opposite influences, and we need to overcome the dark squares in ourselves and see through them in the scripture, the politics the world. Be Love. Pray and ask for assistance AND direction. Take opposite viewpoints into prayer as well. Seek for ways to be more grown up, to help others, to not worry about self as much as others. Love and humble gratitude raises frequency.

Linda West's frequency helps as well. For its all about a frequency match. She's also an ex catholic like me, and has had experiences with Good/Angels. In her book she talks about putting our lives in order, taking responsibility and making ammends with others as well, also in her videos/book, she expresses that anger is a low frequency. That we need to take 3 or 4 things that are low frequencies out of our lives and replace them with 3 or 4 higher frequencies. Healhty things to ourselves, like meditation, excercise, walks, good food, calmness, nature, something natural and good. Prayer even! She relays this like a science.

The only thing I could add to this, is that Service to Others/Unconditional Love is the Highest Frequency.

www.youtube.com... This is her channel I have bookmarked. Look at her playlists and the frequency one, and the Terrence Mckenna one are very good.

Get rid of Fear and Manifest What You Want!

The Divine Net of Miraculous Possibilities

Frequency Series Intro - 2012 What's really up?
edit on 2-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What he remembers also, its like a censor over the data. Because unless its a school where you are being tested to only FEEL, rather than see, or something that is so far removed from ours that we can't see it, I just want to add that we DO see and experience a real landscape on the other side. Though there are infinite versions and types and endless in size and progression as well.

So, if you're programming a computer/AI, you put in your own programs, from your own understanding. Ie. the Sight/Love and visual we have, is programmed by those who SEE and FEEL/LOVE as well.

But, there is also, progression. For example. Space isn't void. That science is wrong. Space is endless ocean currents of energy, its called an Ocean or Sea, and the Navy is a part of the space program. Well, energy, waves, flows and currents, on a higher level, would be like Water is to us. All the elements themselves upgrade as well. Its probably mind boggling until memory and progression occurs to deal with this.

So the universe is metaphorically a fishbowl to Higher Ups, and possibly smaller than a grain of sand at that, infinity within. Where there is no small/big, only understandings and arrangements within infinity.

When I had a dream a few years ago concerning night time work, my dreams are not usually remembered. So the few that are, and are clear, and I'm woken during them, so I wil remember, are done by intent.

In that one, I was with many other Light Beings, Family. Us, the people here, and Higher Ups as well, in a big meeting with them. I wasn't near the bottom in size, being more like a parent role than child, but wasn't a higher up either in my mind, somewhere near the middle or higher middle. I don't know for sure, there was no bottom and no ceiling, levels are endless in both directions, so determining the level is a little like determining the dot on the line in infinity, can't be done.

But we were asking each other questions, and sharing, helping each other in this meeting. Guess what, it was censored completely, no pictures, no voices. Just exchanges of knowledge and a sense of Light expanding in answers, with knowledge, a light increase. What I was left with was: the meeting was real and took place. We all felt such love for each other. When asked a question and responding, on something that was censored from me, I was allowed to remember how much love I had for the one asking, and my response was given in such love. Bascially all greyed out, censor block with only the Feelings and the visual was of light, almost like people within orbs, or light glows, but human shaped, then everything else greyed out. Hard to explain at all.

So its very possible this is censored by the spirit/mind here, in being either something we're not allowed to know yet, OR, something that is of such a different/foreign nature we couldn't process it.

We're all ET, or not from earth. Some may have reincarnated on other planets, some are from home, the spirtual paradises and universes, worlds, existencces. We're all learning. But these senses we have here, are lower level versions of our senses above.

Love upgrades. Water or H 2 O upgrades, energy upgrades, dust upgrades, Sight/Sound/Taste upgrades. It is on a progressive higher level. Everything upgrades endlessly.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I am not trying to get in the middle....I just want to offer my insight. I remember being excited about coming "back" here. When I was a little girl I remembered A LOT that entailed another existence. MANY people (believe it or not) have memories of if not a past life...being at home and choosing to come here on Planet Earth.

I don't necessarily call that an "alien"...I call it Spirit.

We are all energetic entities and have been conditioned with perception of this world.

Are there good and bad energies? SURE ARE! We are to be very careful as to not be deceived. Instinct alone can help in this area.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I have past life recall as well, and the thing that seemed odd is that it seemed to relate in my mind to mars, but if may have been a spiritual realm instead. Our own planet, and other planets in this solar system, are not even from here, this plane, this sun, this solar system, but have been redone as our school so to speak, things recycled, recreated, transferred. Not by ETs but Higher Ups.

My memories involved an equal world where we had struggled hard, overcoming much, for some reason we were fair or blondish, and I was a child, pre-teen by our standards, telepathic, and we had traveled far together. There was disaster, and I was taken away not willingly, and didn't want to leave my mother, brother/family, and saw a disaster/flood on earth, it seemed as well.

The biggest impression I had was this strong urgent, where are my famiy now, are they free at last? That was the biggest question that came and was panicking because of it. I wanted my family. And also, there was a river of sorrow intense, running through the cosmos.

The images that have come over and over, was a planet reduced to rubble. Some kind of cosmic exodus shortly before this event, The threat was not really seemingly a planet, thought it was a deathstar or craft, but the planet crumbled as a sheet of energy went through it.

Here windows open and I see people as if remembering them. Such as Morningmayan, Linda. Two augusts ago I think, this energy hit, and I had these bad headaches and had to sleep. Many people in my family, even difficult ones, like my ex, morningmayan, Billy Meier of all things, they all were known to me, as if we had come down together knowing what each was supposed to accomplish, jumping out of the metaphorical plane like parashooters at different points of time or decades. I've had a dream/memory all my life as child, beaming in here like a Ray Of Light, feeling just like I do, me, the I in Me, with a sense of determination. I don't believe I wanted to come here at all.

I kept having memories stirred up, and windows into people, and was stepping into a bigger field of me.

Then someone sent me Billy Meier's testament, the religious one, where he said he had been there when it was discovered but he didn't write it, only edited. Well, energy recognition could feel him in the words, not like feeling Divine in the Words of Christ as a child.

And I read this "recreation" that obviously has a NWO slant, till the point where he said, that Gay Men were abominations and should be punished, but Gay women were not seed bearers and that was OK. RIGHT!!!!! Yes Sir, I caught it. Basic male oriented fantasy crapola!!!!

Now my natural instincts as a female, and hence a majority citizen of this planet is that two men together is nothing for me to worry about, but I go into shudders and get the heevie jeevies over 2 women together. So that seems to be a gender based thing.

Anyhooo, at that moment I stepped into my greater field again, and it came to me very strongly, He Wasn't Supposed To Do That! He Wasn't Allowed To Start Another Religion!!!!! I felt a part of me, trying to exit from my heart, a projection of myself, which I can't explain and don't understand, going to have a big talk with him in Spirit.

I was shocked and said, No No Karma. And also, I thought he was a renegade then.

The next day, one of the Guides/Et/Family, who I experience was there, who I saw as a young man with long blond hair, so very gentle and so very pure. He said to me, that we must never judge anyone, ever. That this world was so harsh and negative and that it was very hard to wake up and recover our goals/missions. To send him love and prayers for his recovery. I sensed he would always have Family watching over to nudge and reach and help him.

We all do.!

Those are some of my experiences, and memories. Sorting them out is one thing. What is perceptional? What does it mean? I've filed them away waiting for more info on some of them.

Just the other day I brought mom to the doctors with her back problem, and I knew him, I knew the receptionist too, but they were kind of busy, and living on the surface of their jobs, not thinking deeply, or remembering, but we were all family on the other side. Odd things like that, windows opening.

Edit To Add: Another thing that August, during the same week this was happening roughly, stepping into a larger field of myself, headaches and sleeping in the afternoon. During one time of this, feeling my larger field and knowning people and wanting to reach them, I also suddenly felt so isolated, cut off from everyone. It was like a really huge wound to me, so lacking. Instinctively, before I was able to think, we can't do that here, I walked out the glass sliding door, reaching into the Energy Field, Higher Lighter Above, Plugging in somehow. And I was with them, One, in the manner of the Many In One, at home. With my Family, Greeted, Joy filling me, so much happiness, so much longing. I knew that was something I missed more than anything in this world, was that connection we have to one another there, where our innermost thoughts are understood and we truly understand each other.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
About what I saw and that river of sorrow. The one planet was earth, where this flood was. And no one wants to leave their family behind, not ever, for they are precious to us. There is a possibility that it was seeing the DVD ending, though I hope this is not the case, or a possible ending for some. If that is the case, then all I can say, is Live With Absolute Love For One Another, Taking Every Opportunity To Help, To Nudge, To Inspire, To Lift Out Of Darkness All Around You. They're precious to you! You don't want anything to happen to separate you ever. Give it all you have for its important.

The reason I thought the other was mars was because, it occurred while I was watching a video based on photos I'd seen here: marsanomalyresearch.com... And the window opened up and I reached to the screen asking, is my family alright? Where are they? Are they free yet? It was so odd, I stepped into this.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by MamaJ

What I found so awesome was after ridding of all my preconceived ideas and beliefs...and then finding the word of god in life around me...as I then went back and re read many things...I saw new things that then resonated with what I learned that I had not noticed before.

One of those things was something I found in the gospels of peace and it said 'cut the tree, I am there....lift the stone, you will find me'.....those words summed up what I discovered....in the design of life-that 'life' itself was filled and fattened, by God and that nothing was truly separate, from Thee.

I can still remember reading that line and smiling to myself out of joy for the understanding that came with it.

The joy was from the knowing that even before the books...one could of found Thee. When the builders had to but the trees, when they had to kill for their food, when they had to lift the stones to build....Thee was right there.

Its beautiful to know, Thee has always been where a seeker could find Thee. People want to hold all the details of what a book has to tell them....when the gems of life are simple...like the worth of giving, love, empathy, sharing, the fact that we all smile and cry, the fact that we all share the same world, we all look up at the same sky, we all dance, we all need water....we really are not strangers.

Hi, LeoVirgo, long time no see, hope you are doing well sister, that was a lovely post, and precisely describes my experience of God, he is there, EVERYWHERE, in every single thing, and was there all along even, as you say, before the books.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Super sorry if you've already answered this:

I've studied a lot of the future map areas and stuff, I've noticed there are ok zones in the northwest (barely not being hit by the sulpheric gases from yellowstone, probably WA is screwed though) and midwest (Mississippi will grow larger? But mostly untouched except for what nuclear powerplants leave radiation in the air). But just wonder what the water/nuclear/government situation/outcome of these places will be?
Northwest: Washington, Idaho, Montana
Upper Midwest: Dakotas, MN, and WI?

Thank you if you have answers!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sternblut

This is my understanding, the nuclear on the west coast is not going to be good. In the event of anything occurring of the nature being depicted the military map is very similar to the zeta talk one. In it, Idaho splits in half, the west coast from Mount Saint Helen region north, the plate Rises Up, hot earth, not a nice thing to be caught up in. The region south of Mount Saint Helen's would go under water.

Before things like this take place even, I believe that the Family will arrive first, and then this will happen but also that its the last cycle, the last page of the DVD coloring book. So its important to really spread the Love. Also the bloodlines are working for negatives and so they're attempting a negative harvest, so they probably have bad things lined up.

But they probably also don't realize its the last cycle. I see patterns in behaviors waiting for the New World and a gnostic bloodlines version of christianity. By the way Billy Meiers religious Talmud looks, which aligns with the Georgia Gudestones, and I was told several years ago he was Mossad, and he's positioned in what they think is a safe area, Switzerland, so they can emerge with this propaganda. I believe that was at least of one of the cards they had planned, they probably stack quite a few options though.

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join