It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm glad for you ET_Man that this thread is being given so much attention and credit even though you haven't provided a single spec of proof to back up your claims. I have a request for you if you would be so kind to listen.

If you really are benevolent and have an altruistic intent, when you finally feel that it is the right time to reveal what ever message you are trying to get through, please put it in the main opening post so we won't have to find our way through a slew of redundant posts that eventually amount to nothing.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Again, this info regarding perturbations in the outer planets are old info that has since been corrected.

I am not sure about ET_man and his claim, but your statements are false.

Secular increase of the astronomical unit and perihelion precessions as tests of the Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati multi-dimensional braneworld scenario
Lorenzo Iorio JCAP09(2005)006 doi: 10.1088/1475-7516/2005/09/006

PDF (313 KB) | HTML | References | Articles citing this article

Lorenzo Iorio
Viale Unità di Italia 68, 70125, Bari, Italy
E-mail: [email protected]

Abstract. An unexpected secular increase of the astronomical unit, the length scale of the Solar System, has recently been reported by three different research groups (Krasinsky and Brumberg, Pitjeva, Standish). The latest JPL measurements amount to 7 ± 2 m cy−1. At present, there are no explanations able to accommodate such an observed phenomenon, either in the realm of classical physics or in the usual four-dimensional framework of the Einsteinian general relativity. The Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati braneworld scenario, which is a multi-dimensional model of gravity aimed at providing an explanation of the observed cosmic acceleration without dark energy, predicts, among other things, a perihelion secular shift, due to Lue and Starkman, of 5 × 10−4 arcsec cy−1 for all the planets of the Solar System. It yields a variation of about 6 m cy−1 for the Earth–Sun distance which is compatible with the observed rate of change for the astronomical unit. The recently measured corrections to the secular motions of the perihelia of the inner planets of the Solar System are in agreement with the predicted value of the Lue–Starkman effect for Mercury, Mars and, at a slightly worse level, the Earth.

www.iop.org...

I gave the above information and some more in the following thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I kept looking to see if i could find anything else that was being perturbed by whatever it is that is causing these unexplained phenomenon, and found that comets are also being affected, and they arrive several days earlier than they are supposed to, and this perplexes astronomers.

6 The increase of the Astronomical Unit

6.1 The observation

From the analysis of radiometric measurements of distances between the Earth and the major planets including observations from Martian orbiters and landers from 1961 to 2003 a secular increase of the Astronomical Unit of approximately 10 m/cy has been reported (36) (see also the article (37) and the discussion therein).

6.2 Search for explanation

Time–dependent gravitational constant and velocity of light This increase cannot be explained by a time–dependent gravitational constant G because the ˙ G/G needed is larger than the restrictions obtained from LLR.

It has also been speculated that a time–dependent change in the velocity of light can be responsible for this effect. Indeed, if the speed of light becomes smaller, than ranging will simulate a drift of distances. However, a inspection of Kepler’s third law
T2 4π2
a3 = GM⊙

(17)

shows that, if one replaces the distance a by a ranging time a = ct, then effectively the quotient G/c3 appears. Only this combination of the gravitational constant and the speed of light governs the ratio between the orbit time, in our case the orbit time of the Earth. Consequently, a time–dependent speed of light is equivalent to a time–dependent gravitational constant. Since the latter has been ruled out to be possibly responsible for an increase of the Astronomical Unit, also a time–dependent speed of light has to be ruled out.

Cosmic expansion The influence of cosmic expansion by many orders of magnitude too small, see Sec.9.2. Neither the modification of the gravitational field of the Sun nor the drag of the planetary orbits due to the expansion is big enough to explain this drift.

Clock drift An increase of ranged distances might also be due to a drift of the time scale of the form t → t + αt2 for α > 0. This is of the same form as the time drift needed to account for the Pioneer anomaly. From Kepler’s third law one may ask which α is suitable in order to simulate the increase of the Astronomical Unit. One obtains α ≈ 3 · 10−20 s−1 what is astonishing close to the clock drift needed for a clock drift simulation of the pioneer anomaly, see Eq.(16) and below.
7 The quadrupole and octupule anomaly Recently an anomalous behavior of the low–l contributions to the cosmic microwave background has been reported. It has been shown that (i) there exists an alignment between the quadrupole and octupole with > 99.87% C.L. [38], and (ii) that the quadrupole and octupole are aligned to Solar system ecliptic to > 99% C.L. [39]. No correlation with the galactic plane has been found.

The reason for this is totally unclear. One may speculate that an unknown gravitational field within the Solar system slightly redirects the incoming cosmic microwave radiation (in the similar way as a motion with a certain velocity with respect to the rest frame of the cosmological background redirects the cosmic background radiation and leads to modifications of the dipole and quadrupole parts). Such a redirection should be more pronounced for low–l components of the radiation. It should be possible to calculate the gravitational field needed for such a redirection and then to compare that with the observational data of the Solar system and the other observed anomalies.

8.2 Other anomalies?
There is one further observation which status is rather unclear bit which perhaps may fit into the other observations. This is the observation of the return time of comets: Comets usually come back a few days before they are expected when applying ordinary equations of motion. The delay usually is assigned to the outgassing of these objects. In fact, the delay is used for an estimate of the strength of this outgassing. On the other hand, it has been calculated in (44) that the assumption that starting with 20 AU there is an additional acceleration of the order of the Pioneer anomaly also leads to the effect that comets come back a few days earlier. It is not clear whether this is a serious indications but a further study of the trajectories of comets certainly is worthwhile.

arxiv.org...

So, the anomalies HAVE NOT been explained, and not only are/were they affecting satellites but also comets. Not to mention the fact that there has been an increase in the Astronomical Unit, increase in the distance, between the planets in our Solar System from the Sun, which astronomers are saying is UNEXPLAINED. Everything that they know cannot explain these phenomenon. But the fact is that something is causing these phenomenon, and it could very well be a dark companion star to our Sun.

It has to be something massive to be causing all these phenomenon.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Pretty fascinating thread, ET Man... Some of your answers are pretty far out there, but many confirm some things for me. I don't know if this has been asked, but have you ever heard of Edgar Cayce and his predictions of the magnetic pole shift? And can you confirm that there is indeed an Akashic Record?

And just one more question: Next time you're "out and about" how about finding out who it was that really committed the 9/11/01 attacks on the United States. That's still driving a few of us quite nuts. Thank you sir.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
ET MAN I am from Australia...any indications of the best place to be here when all this unfolds? Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

I tell you this: those who are really sent down here (from other galaxies or other dimensions) will never reveal an exact date! Why not? Because the outcome of cause and action (consequence and effort as you name it) is variable due to the possible unity of human's Soul energy.

Messages like this only sow fear and there is more then enough fear-energy on this Planet!

Take the date however you want, I would hope you look at it as a voice of warning in order to prepare yourself for the times ahead.

If you saw someone crossing the road that wasn't paying attention and a car far off was coming would you shout out to that person to look out or would you not disrupt the path they have already chosen to take unknowingly?

Revelations are given for purposes,I have been a means in delivering a specific date no different then telling you look out, move aside from the road something is coming.

Any way you look at it, if what you say is true, your goal is to affect/manipulate the time line for a specific outcome. To that end, the more details you provide, the more likely the outcome will be what you want. So where are all the details????????????

Let's see some specific events on specific dates THIS WEEK so we can move on and KNOW what you're saying is true. Please be specific about dates, times, event details, etc...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
Am I the only one who thinks that ET_Man, Enigma, and U-N-I-T-Y are one and the same? Maybe I'm paranoid and over suspicous, or perhaps I will become even more unpopular here by saying that.

I've suspected that as well.
The writing styles are basically the same with the same "I'm better then you, so you better listen to me", attitude.

Good eye !

I give you a star my friend !!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by U-N-I-T-Y

ok hold up here let's not fight everyone is entitled to an opinion here...besides its not like it is forcing anyone to believe what it's saying so let's just make peace...besides it's not doing anyone any harm here right? so let it be i mean it's notta big deal right?

[edit on 28-6-2009 by U-N-I-T-Y]

ET's goal is to control people with information.
Does that sound like it's not a big deal to you?
He,she should stop pretending to be something he/she isn't.
ET has REFUSED to answer basic questions that would legitimize their position yet is asking us to believe him/her. That means ET is a fake. If ET is what he/she claimed to be, and their goal is what is claimed, then they would answer the questions to allow their goal to be accomplished. By not answering questions, the result is the polar opposite of ET's goal.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
ET-Dude!

I have come to the conclusion that you are either a complete hoax or a false prophet. Trying to pursway people away from god.

I for one do not believe what you have posted on this thread.

We have been warned to look out for false prophets such as yourself. Or are you the antichrist or the beast.

Either way when judgement day comes, you will not be one of themany chosen.

I cannot believe I just sat in front off my pc for 3 hours reading all these postings from ET. Shame on you.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Laurauk]

He's a bored kid caught in a lie.
I've caught him several times myself

Others have noticed he is 2 other posters as well.
He thought he'd come here and have fun screwing with the nutty ATS'ers but he's now taking it on the chin.
His bad !

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET,
would you kindly answer my questions posted on MANY pages?

I would appreciate it as you said you would in the beginning.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by U-N-I-T-Y

Originally posted by Laurauk
ET-Dude!

I have come to the conclusion that you are either a complete hoax or a false prophet. Trying to pursway people away from god.

I for one do not believe what you have posted on this thread.

We have been warned to look out for false prophets such as yourself. Or are you the antichrist or the beast.

Either way when judgement day comes, you will not be one of themany chosen.

I cannot believe I just sat in front off my pc for 3 hours reading all these postings from ET. Shame on you.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Laurauk]

not saying anyone is right here but what makes you better to judge...give everyone fair assessment whether you believe they are right or wrong...just take it with a grain of salt...because by you saying that doesn't make you any better from him or her or it

And what makes you think Laurauk is wrong? What makes you/ET/etc... a better judge then her?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by jfj123

WHAT OBJECT? please be specific such as type of object, mass, density, makeup, etc..

I can only tell you it's a brown dwarf,

Interesting.
Do you know what a brown dwarf is?

I do not know mass, density or makeup of the object only that it's coming.

The definition of a brown dwarf is CLEARLY available which would give you approx. mass, etc..
So let me get this straight. You know a brown dwarf is coming but you don't know even the most basic astronomical information about said brown dwarf when the info is freely available all over the internet?

The elites of the world have been preparing for this event for a long time and will do everything in their power to keep public in the dark.

This is not possible. A brown dwarf as close as you claim would be the brightest light in the sky.

Denver as you know will be one of the safe havens on earth, I will be posting other areas with a map in due time.

What exactly are you claiming will happen when the brown dwarf appears? Where will it be traveling in relation to the planet earth?
What exactly are you claiming will happen to the earth based on this?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanks ET_MAN for your info. I feel your messages are sincere and meant for the good of mankind. I live in China where I have been following your posts, interestingly very similar warnings about Oct 2011 are being put out and discussed in Chinese message boards. There seems to be a movement all over the world making people aware of the global crsis we will be facing in the very near future. It certainly wakes me up to the fact that our purpose on earth ain't just for making a living but to seek the meaning for our existance.

My questions are :-

1) apart from USA, where else are safe around the world? where to avoid? I have family in UK and New Zealand, are these places safe?

2) where in China are safe?

3) I figure money will not mean much after the event, what items would u suggest we keep for trading?

4) What will happen to the people who are going to live in underground bases? Do they have a better chance of survival?

5) Are cropcircles giving us subliminal messages that we will understand at a later time? Please tell us more about their purposes!

Thanks ET_MAN

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD ALIEN RACE!!! The Watchers and the Nephilim and the fallen rebels from the first rebellion love to mess with mankind. UFOs are indeed nothing new but they are not aliens. They are fallen supernatural beings cast out.

They will come with Maitreya World Teacher and pretend to solve all our problems then they will exterminate all the Christ followers and Jewish people to "cleanse" the race of humanity much like Hitler.

Man you guys are going to freak when this does happen. I assure you it will.

::shakes head:: Can we get through just one thread without the fanatic bible thumpers standing up and spewing out the same old lame crap. Get into the real world not some moldy babylonian lizard, get down off your cross someone else needs the wood. I swear. Over 2000 years and still the same crap. You need better material.

Also...

As for ET_Man you did your part. You passed out your programing, few will really listen. Most haven't taken the red pill or have had there eyes opened yet. Relax since time, space, consciousness, energy, sound, gravity have no true meaning in the 3rd density of our existence and is only mear illusion. Within the multi-diminsional vortex planes, etc. , etc. etc. You win a cookie. Am not being negitive to your stipulations, and I have no questions to ask, which is kinda rare.

One thing though. The way you see time flow might not be the same as we here in this time sees time flow. You speak of non-linear existence. Who's to say that our time flows into your time. If it doesn't and we collectively change it even slightly, then your time existence will cease to exist. The future isn't set. The glass isn't always half empty. Everyone must follow there own path. Just as time flows and ebbs into infinity.

So enjoy the life you have, and learn to overcome fear, from there it is up to each and everyone to make there own way through the wilderness.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
All knowing ET,

I have three questions:

1) What is the opposite of "opposite"?

2) How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

3) How can a Mars help you work, REST, and play?

I need to know the answers to these so that I can transend to the next plane of existance.

Thanks,

D.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by dsm1664]

Now these are the real questions that need answered, god damn.

P.S Please go away unless you can prove this crap, sorry but a new guy pops up every other week saying they have all these sources, and have been told to release certain information and blah blah blah, just admit it your bored and you wanted to see how far you could get conspiracy nuts to believe you as you go along.

Not saying everyone on ATS is a nut but you need to be pretty close to believe stuff like this

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Concept X]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

What about the moon? Is it for evacuation. It was not always there and as you know, earth is too small to hold a planetary object of this size in orbit?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hi ET Man,
you have spoken much of the USA during these times you speak of, as a citizen that is understandable. Would you happen to have any insight into how Australia will fare? Especially the east coast, queensland and the great barrier reef & which species will be most at risk of extinction as a result of the events to come?
Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join