It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hi The Matrix Traveller,

Many are talking of Spirit but what is their definition of Spirit ???

In the English language there are 10+ definitions of Spirit.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

1-The soul, considered as departing from the body of a person at death.

2- Spirit; The Holy Spirit.

3-Frame of mind; disposition; mood; temper: in high spirits.

Examples
The Spirit of Christmas
The Spirit of Giving
The Spirit of Love
The Spirit of Peace

Luke 4:33
And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice,

Mathew 12:28
But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

Is there a difference between the spirit of intelligences/souls and the (life-force) spirit behind energy/matter/bodies?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Hi Tangonine,

they barely answered even 10% of the questions,

Would you consider that to be an accurate statement?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PeteAce

Hi PeteAce,

confirm his spiritual teachings are true

Eternal truths are Eternal truths, not my truths, not your truths but Eternal Truths.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Get back to the remaining questions tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Why did you waste money travelling to some foreign place instead of using that money to help people? Do you even believe your own teachings or truly believe the end is nigh?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Looks like we got only 2 to 3 months to go before ET_Man's prediction comes true. Good news is we dont have to wait for long before things materialise... wat say you ET_Man.. any change in your dates...??? (Now dont give me that answer "wats time where there's no time")...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I reviewed the video you shared and just want to say thanks for doing so as it does serve awareness on many levels. Keep an open mind with prayer for discernment of Truth and you may just be surprised by what you encounter/experience and are led to on your journey. Peace.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I very much appreciate the Goodwill of your post. I am well aware of where you stand as you are aware of my own standing based on where the journey has taken me. The physical revealings will manifest eventually and what counts for much is that Spirit of peace/solidarity that you desire to harbour within. Indeed let no man deceive you on your path of seeking, yet there are always questions to be reflected on. The love and continual yearning for Truth is what will lead us to it in many ways. The Kingdom Knows who seeks sincerely and with a fervence in their heart.

Much Love your way always and I am glad to hear you are faring well.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

I reviewed the video you shared and just want to say thanks for doing so as it does serve awareness on many levels. Keep an open mind with prayer for discernment of Truth and you may just be surprised by what you encounter/experience and are led to on your journey. Peace.
And peace to you..
I will say that the video has weighed on my mind for many days now.
I have not been blind to the culmination of events that have been unfolding in the last few years.
I have been listening to the subliminal signs for many years, as far back as 26 years, as I am 45 and in the
last 5 the "signs" had become more relevant. In an exchange I had with Unity99 there was a message of being
prepared,, this is something I have been ready for in mind and physical survival. AS to what really happens
well we dont have long to wait.
This planet is in need of cleaning,.and it is just a matter of time before the housekeeper gets here..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

There is indeed much that will be pondered and 're-assessed' with coming events--all part of the transitional process for All is in motion in a state of 'changing'.

If we choose focus on our spiritual state of alignment with Grace, the physical will essentially take care of itself--just as the Earth will be taken care of by Overseen Grace, for it is too important within the Plan of Creation to ever be destroyed via any means both of Man or via celestial forces. There is no way I could ever prove such statements, for that is for the journey of Outreach in Faith to eventually Instill within one's state of being.

May you be stationed with Graced on your path of seeking.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Thank you de1111codEiT for sharing this - Touching.

Love & Best Wishes!

Welcome back ET_MAN...

It's an absolute pleasure... for I LOVE sharing.

The angel within kicked me out of bed
And whispered 'There is a lot you have not said'

NOW is my 'time' to make those aware
To dismantle fear and show I care

I wish not to intrude upon your thread
But there is much to share with the waking ahead

I hope you don't mind my rhythmic mind
It softens, eases and makes me kind

edit on 14-8-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi Unity, I thougt I'd share a little more with you and everyone...

Originally posted by Unity_99
The masons and reptilians, the S group, the shadow government. Now I still don't know if reptilians are a race of reptiles or a spirit thing, of being cold hearted.

They are a humanoid race amongst many, of bad sprit and most certainly cold blooded...

The Masons, Royals and shadows..... Hmmmm

Illuminati/Masonic/Reptilian symbolism can be found throughout the worlds capitols street plans, wether it be, Wahington DC - US, Canberra - Australia, New Delhi - India, Paris - France, Rome - Italy or Brussels in Belguim. It is all there... but I'll show you my current resting place -London UK ...

Below you should find a topography view of Hyde Park, Kensington palace, Buckingham Palace and some of the royal parks, including Green Park, St James Park and Regents Park, as you can see I've overlaid pentagrams and pyramids where applicable, all are intrinsically linked via recognisable and mostly masonic built and designed land marks/structures.

The Compass and pentagram in Hyde park points to the doorstep of Kennsington Palace, the home of HRH Prince Edward Duke of Kent, Grand Master of United Grand Lodge of England and also Prince Michael of Kent Grand Master of the Grand lodge of master masons. And you'll see a snake like lake named Serpentine also known as 'Serpentine river'.

This is how 'they' work, hiding all in plain sight, enough to give most a fright, but there are many eyes that cannot see, but they must learn if they want to BE

Reptilians

I need no introduction to the pesky geckos and I've had a recent visit from them, I can't remember anything, but I have the marks... I'm an apparent threat to them... They are a major driving force of the 'dark side'...

The largest Royal park, Richmond Park can give you a good idea of what some of them look like...

Portrait Of Truth

And for those without discerning eyes, this may help you see through all the lies.

And their rule IS OVER!

Well said...

NOW is the 'time' to reclaim our world...

If I close my eyes and still my mind
I hear cries of freedom and fright

The world is waking dark forces are shaking
We are closing in on our darkest night

Their evil plans and hidden hands
Have always been in plain sight

You must believe that they will leave
They cannot live in the incoming LIGHT

Look within and LOVE ALL things
And always do that which is RIGHT

Let go of all fear for the time is near
The future is wonderfully BRIGHT

With Love

edit on 14-8-2011 by de1111codEiT because: Broken Link...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Why did you waste money travelling to some foreign place instead of using that money to help people? Do you even believe your own teachings or truly believe the end is nigh?

That is what prejudging, does for you. Some people have situations that involve travel, and people to assist. ET_MAN is someone who forgoes personal comfort to assist others. He lives by faith 100%, very strong faith at that.

Lots of Love!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Thank you de1111codEiT for sharing this - Touching.

Love & Best Wishes!

Welcome back ET_MAN...

It's an absolute pleasure... for I LOVE sharing.

The angel within kicked me out of bed
And whispered 'There is a lot you have not said'

NOW is my 'time' to make those aware
To dismantle fear and show I care

I wish not to intrude upon your thread
But there is much to share with the waking ahead

I hope you don't mind my rhythmic mind
It softens, eases and makes me kind

This is a very beautiful poem, the Spirit is With you and inspiring wonderful poetry. Thank you so much.
Have you considered a poetry prayer thread, interfaith or spiritual in basis? I've been looking for one like that.

High Frequencies!
edit on 14-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

I have had many experiences, and protection from negatives but still monitored, they would like to suppress anyone striving to nudge awareness in others. Very aware of a physical race, but not aware that this race is dark sided. If physical as we are in our plane they would be in a testing ground too, and IMO would have a variety of polarities some being very benevolent. But we shouldn't have to trust that as its the human race we need to focus on.

The spiritual or entity, also physical in reality for energy/light is physical to the individual, and for the common experience depends on frequency or density. Ie. on the other side, its more real than here, paradise is more real than here to us.

However, cold hearted spiritually is used to describe dracos and reptilians as the race that is choosing dark side activities and intentions, even legion would be considered this. Draco referring to vampiric races, who derive their energy, advancements through the energy of Light Beings and Spirit,as they themselves are choosing to disconnect with Family/Progression/Home, and therefore they have shrunk their light and connection to light much smaller, and cannot sustain their growth without being vamps. Thats how I've interpreted it so far.

But negative can appear to someone as an angel of light too.

The Lacerta Files and terrans is true. They're not all negative. If this is the elites, it doesnt quite make sense as the Terrans were opposed to the dracos from what I've read, and suffered from this, if anything this would be altair, the opposition to this. So I find that very confusing.

Humans don't have to believe in reptilian presence, but need to learn to recognize love and goodness, and how to discern scriptures/passages/messages/indoctrination around them so they don't harm anyone and can shine their lights and help, draw in miracles. The more positive people become the more access God/Good/Family has to operate in our world and assist.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dear ET-man,

I enjoy seeing you back on this thread. I've been at ATS for a short while and this is one of the few threads I can't help myself from checking out. I don't believe in doomsday scenario's and least of all predictions as I believe in a certain collective (un)consciencesness and the divine power which catalyses this stream of being. I prefer to hold on the thought of divine perfection and of the wholeness all is created from. We should never worry, be fearfull of what (might) happen. There is no time but NOW and it is such a gift! And this is why I am drawn to this thread not because of it's fearmongering intro (please excuse my poor choice of simplified words) but because it seems so singular with where I am right now.

A few weeks ago I would have ridiculed myself for uttering this spiritual mumbo jumbo bs, but due to a chain of events I have started remembering some personal mystical experiences. I could kill myself for using the terminology of remembering but it was an experience of a lifetime (or should I say being..?) I don't remember everything clearly but I remember the oneness in the light, the love and understanding, and I know it sounds so corny my former self would have puked . I never considered myself to be a loving, caring enough person eventhough I always had a strong desire to be like that I just never fit the bill. Just like I never thought I could be spiritual or silly like that. Now I remember the wholeness, love and blessedness of that what is and what I always wanted to be. I wonder if anyone in this thread has similar memories of this light im speaking off?

Since remembering I have a very strong desire to tell the world it's divinely glorious. But I know my words won't bring any consolation or help. Maybe thats why I started meditating (me of all people!?!..) so I could bring some comfort, peace and gratefullness to this being. If only all could experience what I have and know.

Anyway I felt like I needed to share eventhough its nothing but a whisper in the concert of ages. And I hope to find some people with similar memories.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This is a very beautiful poem, the Spirit is With you and inspiring wonderful poetry. Thank you so much.
Have you considered a poetry prayer thread, interfaith or spiritual in basis? I've been looking for one like that.

Thank you and very kind of you to say so. I haven't considered it, but I shall ponder on it, I really like the sound of a 'Poetry Prayer Thread' to raise vibrations...
I may title it as that

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have had many experiences, and protection from negatives but still monitored, they would like to suppress anyone striving to nudge awareness in others. Very aware of a physical race, but not aware that this race is dark sided.

There are many physical races, from my perspective it is quite clear that the ones here directing and pulling strings, carrying out atrocious acts are definitely not of light.

If physical as we are in our plane they would be in a testing ground too, and IMO would have a variety of polarities some being very benevolent. But we shouldn't have to trust that as its the human race we need to focus on.

I believe some are inter-dimensional, able to phase to and from planes of existence, so not sure if they had to adhere to our laws/tests, but I agree that just like humans you'll get positive and negative spectrum within the different races.

The spiritual or entity, also physical in reality for energy/light is physical to the individual, and for the common experience depends on frequency or density. Ie. on the other side, its more real than here, paradise is more real than here to us.

Not quite following you here, but I will say that one of my first 'experiences' involved being told about their presence and that I was being manipulated by one in human form (can they shape shift ? I can not confirm or was it just a negative reptilian soul occupying an advanced human body?) He was acute, abrupt, brash, intelligent and most noticeably clairvoyant. I may sound 'nuts' but, all my experiences are very real to me, after I had my paradigm completely shattered it took me over a year to pick up the pieces and get my head around it along with other mystical, spiritual and Extraterrestrial experiences depending on ones interpretation.

However, cold hearted spiritually is used to describe dracos and reptilians as the race that is choosing dark side activities and intentions, even legion would be considered this. Draco referring to vampiric races, who derive their energy, advancements through the energy of Light Beings and Spirit,as they themselves are choosing to disconnect with Family/Progression/Home, and therefore they have shrunk their light and connection to light much smaller, and cannot sustain their growth without being vamps. Thats how I've interpreted it so far.

Interesting and thought provoking, I appreciate you insights.

But negative can appear to someone as an angel of light too.

Yes, I also believe this to be true, powerful beings far beyond us, summoned through occult rituals who work in the same way a Genie (Jinn) does by granting wishes by those summoning, but at a price. Is this essentially what some the TPTB are doing?

The Lacerta Files and terrans is true. They're not all negative. If this is the elites, it doesnt quite make sense as the Terrans were opposed to the dracos from what I've read, and suffered from this, if anything this would be altair, the opposition to this. So I find that very confusing

I'm unfamiliar to the 'Lacerta Files and terrans', but ya, again not all reptiles are negative, some are quite cute.

Humans don't have to believe in reptilian presence, but need to learn to recognize love and goodness, and how to discern scriptures/passages/messages/indoctrination around them so they don't harm anyone and can shine their lights and help, draw in miracles. The more positive people become the more access God/Good/Family has to operate in our world and assist.

Agreed...

But for reasons to do with me being here, I was made aware of their presence and feel I as though I should share my findings. I wish not to tarnish this thread and agree that we must stay positive at all cost.

To be anchors of light and lighthouses of love

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join