It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
oneness in flesh or even spirit needs seperation as self, otherwise there would be no practical use in learning of free will or the individualism we all carry around as baggage.

seperation has purpose to shield, to differ from and create a perfect unity of selves, free from a division of being exactly alike, a transformation from unison in thought, body and mind, to that of purpose and will for each individual as seperate, though born as one and the same by creator.

imagine how life could be different for say a blind person, able to see through anothers eyes, or for a paraplegic to be able to feel or experience another's joy and freedom of movement, oneness seems to be the next step in togetherness, as does the seperation and past learning of free will to compliment and safeguard that all encompassing unity and selfness seen on earth as a whole.

oneness does take many forms, but it is also the reasoning behind why seperation is given as a key to our survival. once understood or experenced, progression to the next stage of connecting in unity and truely living as a service to others, can then be accomplished on a grandeur scale without the restrictions of time or place that man thinks he is only imposed to.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Robert Morning Sky - The Terra Papers pt 04

Robert Morning Sky - The Terra Papers pt 05

I'm taking notes. This is a very big conspiracy. This world, has been in the same hands for ages, and the Law of One/RA is a part of this, coming from the Rothschild/Rockefellers. The dark side. The Rothschild's are the direct descendants of RA and the Rockefellers his scribes/pharoahs!

Some notes from one:

Ra only trusted 2 priests. Now called Pera- we now call it pharoah.

Ra in becoming the one and only “god” the one and only “father”, was known as Ra-ka.
He gave his money to the children, to RA-KA-M, this eventually become KAM, an ancient word for shield.

The adminstration was turned over to the Ra-ka pharoahs and the wealth was given to the Ra-ka-m or the Ra shield.

In 6000 BC the 2 most influential power groups were the Raka pharoahs, and the Ra shields.

Its funny, but it ought to scare the hell out of you

Could this be, the Raka pharoahs and the Ra-ka-m shields in control of the money and the empire in 6000 BC!!!!!!!!!

edit on 14-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
More notes on video one above. About the masons and reptilians, the S group, the shadow government. Now I still don't know if reptilians are a race of reptiles or a spirit thing, of being cold hearted.

But, even if metaphor, this is the ruthless ones connected to negative entities/beings, to the annanuki I believe.

SHETU

They went after the RAKA pharoahs and the RA-KA-M shields and reprogrammed most of them.

SHETU became the administrative government for the reptilians.

SHETU government is the root of the world shadow or the Shadow Government.

Who are the Shetu? They were stone masons.

The secondary interpretation of Shetu is Free.

They were the Free Masons.

Its quite enlightening. However, we wouldn't even know the names of the true hidden ones behind the scenes, controlling their fronts. So the Rockefellers, Rothschild's, the Masons and Leaders are all their fronts.

And they're rule IS OVER!

By the way, the rest of his opinions on the light, doesn't make a lot of sense. Experiences are important in this, for its experiences that guide us, what we experience of Grace and Intervention, daily miracles. I've had them all my life.

Just recently, computer difficulties. Ended bumping them down the line. Was a week of nerves, and then yesterday, was in 4 hours of hooking up leds and power switches over and over. In that time inspiration shared by ET_MAN when he told me he trusted the Family when he had a computer difficulty and it worked again, so I placed this into God/Family's hands and within a minute or two, saw that the extra 24 bit connector and rearranged my main power. Then more frustration. And again I prayed, grew calm and placed it in the God's hands, and then within 2 minutes, the computer fired up. There are no coincidences. Yes, bad things can happen to good people, but we are to trust and have Faith.

With frequency of love, and compassion/kindness, we stand in light, and higher frequency, and the "dark" side has no power over the light. In the chess game, they cannot check mate or make a move against the light unless the light slips up, and enters their realm/permissions. If we're striving to be like unto Yeshua, or care about others, or overcome some of the troubles we're going through, seeking the Creator with Faith, there is no soul trap that can trap us. We are not of that frequency. We can have faith and trust that all is well. In that chess game, the dark side cannot move against the light, they can only do certain things.

Thats why we can shine our light and help bring in miracles for this world as well. Hold safety. We all have this ability, if we wake up and choose the right answers to the daily experiences/tests, to choose to be love.

It doesnt mean if we are meant to go home, that we will not be harmed. It does mean that we don't go home while we have work to do.

Perhaps he should open his eyes more to the daily miracles, that surround all of us, when we start to pay attention and witness to them as well, whenever we can with others.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I've really missed talking with you ETman. I know that we will all be progressing to a higher plane soon and Im grateful for that. Its so depressing knowing all the things that keep humanity down ( poverty, starvation,etc etc). While driving thru part of Kentucky today and looking at the lush green hills I thought that its so sad that people are not growing food for everyone instead of building new buildings right now. A lot of people have the wrong prioritys now. Ive been shown a date coming soon of my mothers passing. Shes 80 now and fading. Im not sad about it because there are soon coming events I dont want her to witness. Im feeling guilty for not grieving for the person I love the most. So many things I wish we could discuss, but your life is too full right now for you to spend much time here at ATS. I want to thank you for sharing all of your insight with everyone here. You as well as others have taken the time to explain so many things that some of us have long questioned. Im ready to be with prime creator. Hopefully my faith , devotion and regrets will level the scales............ Thank you for being a friend.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I just found a very good thread by benedict9 about coming earth changes and concerning comet elenin, and some very well thought out points to consider. His video and thread has everything to do with the message being given by ET_MAN in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Comet Elenin is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star--However Prepare for intensifying Earth Changes.

Comet Elenin is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star--However Prepare for intensifying Earth Changes.

This is his video, very well made, and the thread includes many good links.

The subject matter is confronting based on both 'insider' (astrophysicist) and spiritual revelations received and I warn there are personal disclosures made that some may not be entirely comfortable with. I feel however at this time it is important to share the insights I have received for those who bear a resonance with the message and whom may be confused by all the muddled information about certain celestial matters out there.

We need to think of family, friends, neighbors, and communities at this point. Food storage should not just be for immediate family but for those in the area if one is able to contribute however, one's children of course come first and should.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for sharing this Unity_99

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Concerning the sun/son/sol/Ra, is it a holdover from progressive revelation? Meaning that at one point man only understood that the sun rose and set so they believed that it was "God

Some in the clips of Earth Life (past) had more of a picture than most do in 2011 and understood the correlation between 'As above so below' and the reflection of what the Sun IS and represents 'Above and Beyond it.'

How re the people who will survive 10/11/2011 determined?

TIME is not applicable to coming events and 101111 IS more than meets the eye for those who observe that which takes place beyond the sky.

This particular Einstein quote was correct if that word 'illusion' is properly understood and interpreted correctly – "Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

A video on TIME where there is NO TIME =0

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity - "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
Albert Einstein

Certain events ARE coming and the coloring book pages will turn in due 'TIME' where there is 'NO TIME'. This thread was started to bring awareness of what some perceive to be 'future events', it should not be taken with fear, but in wisdom one should spiritually prepare to face and meet all things. Doing things out of fear is never the answer, one should live their life following their heart and not allowing fear to change or dictate how they live or what they choose. But in wisdom one should also be aware of the spiritual 'cause and effects' based on one's choices/decisions/actions/intent.

Lastly, if we always exist in the universe/infinity, why do we want the fight this?

There is no fear for those who have nothing to fear, there is no fight for those who have nothing to fight.

I understand some souls will be "snatched" up by lower dimensions/entities

Based on a spirit intelligences 'spirit condition' upon leaving the earth life body they are drawn to a place with other like-minded spirit intelligences on that 'spirit' condition/level. Cause and effect of the 'spirit' is an eternal understanding, nobody's punishing a 'spirit intelligence' but based on how a person lived, treated others and their 'hearts intent' they are ultimately grading themselves according to eternal understandings.

but if we exist in infinity, why does that matter?

It's never fun for those that go through suffering and that part should matter. Spirit intelligences infinitely live on forever and cannot be destroyed but can be altered. You could ask the question why does it matter if a person is taken into a hellish type existence if they live on forever. It matters because it's an extremely difficult experience (to say the least) for a person to go through. Everyone's on a different level of accountability based on their present 'now clip' understanding/level of intelligence/awareness 'conscience' and most importantly --- Heart's Intent (for the lack of a better word)

The accountability factor is not that a person is accountable to the (beyond earth's universe) Creator/Creators or another directly but accountable to the eternal book of understanding of how things Infinitely and Eternally are, were, have been and will be forever. Everyone One-1 Spirit intelligence is Eternally accountable to the eternal understandings/principles of how things have always been based on One-1's thoughts/choices/decisions/actions, 'conscience' and Hearts Intent.

Getting together some new posts.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Previously I've shared poems written by myself and others pertaining to truths that resonate with my being and that relate to this wonderful thread...

I have found another one that I'd like to share with you all...
....................................................................................................................................

Where Love Abounds

As we turn inside to see the ONE
We know our process has begun

The process of our great “Return”
The final lesson we will learn

And, as we learn to turn around
We’ll find a life where love abounds

How long has this love been inside?
How could it find a place to hide?

Where is that place where love was lost?
It must come back, at any cost!

Can we forget, and yes, forgive
To allow our inner love to live?

If love can live inside our Being,
Will that affect our outer seeing?

If we look upon our world with love
From both within and high above

What will be left for us to know?
What winds of change will start to blow?

And, is that change within or out?
Will it be a whimper, or a shout?

We want to know, we truly do,
For with this conflict, we are through!

What must we KNOW, who must we BE,
So everywhere, it’s LOVE we see?

Who can we ask, who is our Guide?
Is it high above, or deep inside?

Oh yes, of course, it must be here
Inside the love we hold most dear

If we can find our inner love
We can connect with life above

And then the ONE is all around,
And we’ll live the life where love abounds!

..............................................................................................................................

With Love

Thank you de1111codEiT for sharing this - Touching.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I haven't had time yet to read & watch everything on here, so forgive me if my question sounds naiive.

How, exactly, are we supposed to prepare for massive death & destruction? We're all going to die at some point. How does preparing for death via a sun storm, for eg, vary from any more typical form of death?

Why do I keep hearing that we're all here now for a reason? What reason? What can I do about anything that, say my dear departed gran couldn't have done? Clarity please.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Hi iamhobo,

Why do you answer people's questions with a question of your own. I don't believe that is really answering anything at all.

Provide an example and let's further discuss.

Do aliens (as you say you are

Depends on what one's interpretation/definition of non-terrestrial/extraterrestrial and/or alien is. All spirit-intelligences/souls occupying the temporal vehicle/body/vessels originate from non-terrestrial origin. Even earth came into being from non-terrestrial origin. Perhaps it's a matter of viewing things from another angle/perspective.

you state that you are not of our world,

All spirit-intelligences/souls are not of earth's temporal world.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TribulationIsNear

Hi TribulationIsNear,

I wanted to further touch upon what I wrote above.
Good does not create evil, but evil creates evil.

Evil is something that has always existed as a choice, but those who do evil create evil things.

Good is something that has always existed as a choice, but those who do good create good things.

God gave souls freewill to experience the oppositions and make choices for themselves but God did not create the evil choices for them to make. Oppositions are not evil directly but the choices souls make and their intent on making those choices is what makes those choices evil.

Obi One has taught you well

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Hi Zarp3333,

Is your name Jerry DeFelice?

No, no and no, but interesting story, thanks for sharing.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jade178

Hi Jade178,

Mind if I ask where’ve you been in the Philippines?

For starters, there are 7000+ islands in the Philippines as you may know.
I've visited many different islands/locations throughout my lifetime --- bisayas to north, what is the Tagalog word for itchy, 1 location. I'm currently on a particular native island with lots of coconuts, bamboo huts and some native tribes that still walk around half naked-) In a way, it's like visiting the past as most of this particular island lacks basic modern day equipment/hardware/technology. Grow your own vegetables and pick your own fruit. (Why not)

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Hi Lil Drummerboy,

cannot use one from where your at?

*Typhoon Season* I've been engaged in other activities.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

Hi Megabogie,

what accounts for the difference in speech pattern?

Line by line, precept by precept, 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th...

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

trust the Family with daily challenges even computer difficulty

I've witnessed enough experiences/miracles that not much surprises me, there is no doubt on the possibilities of intervention. I've been shown that resurrecting a computer can be much easier than resurrecting a person.lol Even after shattering a laptop across the floor.

Every earth spirit intelligence/soul will be reassembled, transfigured, lifted up and given eternal choice. Even those experiencing underworld lockup.

Deconstruction and reconstruction is not a factor for the Eternal Creators (Family) in the above and beyond.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Hi Magantice,

Im feeling guilty for not grieving for the person I love the most.

I understand how you must feel, I've had close earth life family move on that were (in general good people) and understand that death for them (due to spirit condition upon leaving the flesh) was really like seeing them off at the airport with a big excited smile and vacation ticket in hand. They are off to a better place with a paradise relaxation/vacation from the many hardships of the opposition earth life structure, It would be nice to go on vacation, a Family Reunion will come.

your life is too full right now for you to spend much time here at ATS.

My stomach is more full than my life IS right now-)
9.1.11 is not too far distant, minds well stick around...

Hopefully my faith , devotion and regrets will level the scales............

Your thoughts/desires/prayers count, we all play a role where hope and faith works hand in hand...The eternal scale of justice overrides the temporal...

Thank you for being a friend.

Welcome friend and same too you.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Magantice

My stomach is more full than my life IS right now-)

Love & Best Wishes!

Good morning ET MAN or good evening depending where you are

Is something suppose to happen on September 1? Just wondering as I am curious as to why you mentioned that particular date.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi Valeri,

Originally posted by Valeri

What ET-Man has been saying, hinting here and there for the entire thread and saying it directly for the last 40 pages or so is that the DATE of OCTOBER 11. 2011 on itself is no different than any other date out there, because time does not exist. BUT, like he said, it is a date BY WHICH to be SPIRITUALLY PREPARED. By that date you should be ready SPIRITUALLY, but since there really is no "TIME", then October 11. 2011 is RIGHT NOW! So prepare spiritually RIGHT NOW.

It is NOT a DATE to worry about or fear, but it is a time line of importance, it was not given accidentally. Everything has a reason and purpose behind it.THIS DATE is significant in the sense of being READY and PREPARED on a SPIRITUAL level, so everyone should always be prepared to the best of their ability. And since OCTOBER 11. 2011 is TODAY, then you should be ready and prepared also TODAY. 10.11.11 was given for awareness, but since there is no time be wise and spiritually prepared.

Time IS a mysteriously difficult thing to bend/wrap one's mind around. How does the eternal now clip/moment occur, has it always been. What determines one's perception of experience in speed through motion.

Originally posted by Valeri
Please take the time to read this, I feel this to be a VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT and hope that you will all read this. Thank You!

ET_Man helped wake me up to see the real LIGHT for what it really IS. You see I used to think we are all fragments of ONE being. It once made perfect sense to me...and that could have really taken me down a dark road, because I accepted murderers, torturers and rapists etc as me and me as them- all of us being merely fragments of a ONE mind being and me being a phase of that. And I thought that all these experiences were necessary and needed, so we can all progress and learn from them.

Now let's take a good look at this, they say you are merely a fragment of a ONE being self, one phase of the ONE and you don't really exist anyway so killing and raping another person is an experience of love and something to learn from. And then there's a fragment/soul who loves and cares,and that's another experience to have but both are really only LOVE since there could never be anything else, it's all love. All experiences equal in value and legitimacy,just different experiences but acts of kindness and love. There is no evil at all, just something to experience, whatever you can possibly do to another person by all means do it, go with what you want, hurt a person, stab a person, shoot a person minds well do other things while your at it because it's a random act of kindness being only love.

Indeed war is a beautiful heavenly thing, murder is wonderful, rape and torture even better and the victims should only be grateful to you that you could do such wonderful things to them out of love. But never worry about it because it's not really you doing these things anyway because you have no freewill and you don't even exist at all. It's the ONE mind being that's really behind it all, if you can get away with it and do it then it's the will of the ONE mind being so go for it and have no conscience because you shouldn't feel bad about these things but see all acts as wonderful, heavenly and only love.

Accept that you don't exist, accept that you are nothing but a phase particle of creation. Accept these things so that you can be walked all over and taken advantage of, it's a really vulnerable and naïve state to be in looking back on it. If the enemy is upon you to take your family away and burn them in concentration camps then welcome them with open arms and embrace them, accept them, allow them to torture your children and burn you on the stake. They are only doing you a service and it's only an act of random kindness and love don't you see it? Oh and by the way you don't exist at all so get over it and just accept the suffering because you are really only a piece of dirt one and the same. You are like a robot of AI, really only a phase of the ONE robot mind creator being who placed you in that body your in. Never forget you don't exist, you are the garbage and the garbage is you, you have zero freewill and what you do is not you but the ONE robot mind of the universe doing it. I sense a bit of brainwashing.

Whether the experience is about killing,caring,torturing,compassion,abusing,loving,raping,healing - it doesn't matter at all, because each and every one of these things is merely an experience,each equal in it's value and only heavenly and love.

I think this is a VERY IMPORTANT topic and issue to talk about because perhaps SOME of the people reading this can relate with what I went through- the gravity of it all,and how it may affect you on a spiritual level,the notion of all being ONE and the murderers being you and you being them.
I can imagine that SOME people,if they really believed this,what it would do to them gradually over time on a spiritual level would be horrific. Those people would feel hopeless, angry, careless and easily become wreckless/heartless even. They might as well do anything they want and forget about them doing it because they don't exist and what they can get away with is what the ONE mind robot creator being wanted. Put it to the test they way, go steal from people, go abuse, go torture, murder and rape it's only love and you are not doing it anyway because you don't even exist at all. It's all love, it's OKAY to do these things now,because the notion of ANY and EVERY experience being just that - an experience with equal value no matter what it is that you are doing,and not looked at as evil or good at all, JUST something to experience but there is no you remember and supposedly you are helping the other ONE mind robot beings that don't exist either. The ONE is more like a machine running and the rest is pointless so get over it, it's all love and programming and you have no control over what you do. KILL KILL KILL, learn from this process. But then of course nobody is learning because there's no such thing as anyone, they simply don't exist, it's really only the ONE machine mind creator being that exists.

This notion might turn many good hearted people to cold heartless and murderous people into zombies and monsters that roam around like AI robots doing horrible acts to others accepting that they don't exist so what is the point of life, there really is none at all, it just is. Closer to hell than heaven but hell is even love and heaven anyway so what does it matter.

And THIS,this whole notion IS A VERY DANGEROUS road to walk along. It can very easily take a soul down some very dark paths and alley ways where the cause and effects of what they did comes back to them. I personally once believed in this for 1.5+ years and this is how I PERSONALLY felt about it:

I thought that since we're all parts of ONE entity/intelligence, then there is really no need to necessarily stop the killings in this world, and I recall thinking and feeling during that period in my life that wars and suffering is acceptable, I took all the disasters and horrors happening on this planet much more lightly.

I thought at the time that ...oh well, it's just a needed experience, just something I MYSELF chose, being a fragment/part of this ONE SELF! But then again, I don't exist and have no self, just a phase and chemical reaction of my brain, there is no me so what does it matter how many I kill, torture and rape in this life.

So it's okay, I chose to suffer in Africa, within all those soul fragments inside human bodies.... so wars are no biggie to worry about, that's really only a loving experience in those regions, those soul fragments, also being MY OWN experience as I am THEM and they are ME, all of us together being a part of this ONE SELF/SOUL.

The groups with evil agendas would love for us all to think this way and surrender our TOTAL ACCEPTANCE of what they wish to do, accept it and embrace it. Accept accept, what is the matrix and ONE mind creator being belief? CONTROL

To imagine I once thought like this, the notion of being everyone yet having no self at the same time and only being part of the ONE and especially the idea behind it, of everyone being fragments of One and the same ONE minded machine being. You are just a cycle and meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

And that is also WHY I also initially attacked ET_Man last year,when I first found this thread "Warnings from the benevolents" Many things Et_Man said were in contradiction to what the Law of One and the idea behind it said. I was against his standpoints initially,i didn't yet GET IT.
I remember thinking: "Why are you against the law of one? It's so beautiful,it's so righteous,it's all about EQUALITY and every experience counting and having equal value, that BOTH evil and good are wonderful and beautiful.

BUT even then,during my 1.5+ years of following the Law of One principles and this notion, I STILL NEVER liked violence, killing, murder hatred etc...so what I MYSELF ended up doing is basically putting my own spin on the "Law of ONE" a little bit, applying its own logic to my own spiritual benefit. I ended up BENDING the "Law Of One" to FIT ME and my own worldview paradigm.
I made up the following Logic for myself during the time I thought that the "Law of ONE" is 101% correct in all of it's notions: "If every experience is OKAY then if I have a chance,I will save,help and protect people from harm. Why? Because that is really who I AM, I am not evil and I am not the murderers nor could I ever be such a thing. THAT IS NOT ME, I realize they are they and I am I. I could never do such a thing to another NEVER. I just don't have it in me and I'm not buying for one minute that I am the torturers, rapists and murderers of this world. Yes I do have a self, I am an eternal being, an intelligence a soul. Not garbage or dirt even though my body is made up of the same stuff, I am not the body but an eternal being of intelligence beyond the energy matter of creation in spirit.

So you see guys,even though I once believed I'm the murderers and they are ME, I STILL bent the rules for my own good, cause I couldn't sit there believing that I am actually them.I figured that since it's okay to kill, it's sure as hell is okay to save and protect if I choose to. So whether THAT way of thinking on my part would have created negative karma for me or not, is debatable and unknown BUT ONE THING is OBVIOUS. The OBVIOUS PART is that.....

The OBVIOUS PART is that WHY would I have the need to bend the rules of "the law of ONE" if it was really the truth and perfect and logical to begin with? Why did I feel so uncomfortable with the notion that I am the rapist, torturer and murderer and that all is only love. Nobody has to ever go and help anyone, because it's just experiences and there is no need to stop any killings, murders, rapes etc even if you witness it....why would I feel compelled to bend that notion and decide for myself to still go and still help people if the chance is there? Besides, I don't even exist and am just a robot phase of the ONE machine mind Creator being. I will be erased like a hard drive and reformatted recycled, I am dirt and nothingness and so are you and I am you and you are me, all of us just garbage to be recycled by our ONE machine mind creator self.

IF the principles of "The Law of One" and "you are the killers and they are YOU" etc made so much sense to me, if I admittedly believed and lived by these principles 101%, if it was SO LOGICAL AND PERFECT of a concept to live by....then WHY, why would I feel uncomfortable living by it IN ITS ENTIRETY,why did I have the desire to bend the principles to suit my own spiritual instincts, stuff like not being okay with witnessing murder, violence, hatred etc and trying to help avoid it if I could. Because the logic of "THE LAW OF ONE" constitutes that there is no need to stop the murderers or rapists and there is no need to denounce violence and hatred at all, in fact join it and kill and rape others as well, it really is OK, there are no rules, no right or wrong, no good or evil do anything you want and it's never you because YOU DO NOT EXIST. It's all marvelous, wonderful, heavenly, fun and love, nothing less or more it just is. Accept that you can kill, accept that you can rape, accept that you don't exist and it really doesn't matter what you do. Accept whatever others do to you, let them torture and murder your families because they DO NOT EXIST either. I sense even more brainwashing, is it not clear.

I think my reaction, even whilst supporting and believing and even fighting against the denouncers of the "I am the killers and they are me" premise..I think my reaction to BEND the rules and make it acceptable for myself speaks VOLUMES about the true nature of "THE LAW OF ONE", "THE LAW OF ONE"and NOT in favor of it either. It's a lie and a trap that leads to spiritual blindness and consequences in spirit based on cause and effect.

And I have realized now, and this is so obvious now, that all experiences DON'T need to be experienced in order to REALIZE and UNDERSTAND that some are NEGATIVE experiences and are best not to be experienced at all. Some things are not progressive but deprogressive. Experiences like murder,torture,rape,abuse,hatred,violence,war etc are NOT NEEDED to understand and realize that they are NEGATIVE experiences. It can be witnessed and understood in a heartbeat that these experiences are NOT GOOD AND UNDESIRABLE.

And as far as EQUAL VALUE of all experiences is concerned, I have to disagree here as well... there is VALUE in the POSITIVE experiences and DEVALUE in the horrible one's. GOOD POSITIVE experiences ELEVATE your own sense of happiness, but they also elevate other souls' sense of happiness. AND A VERY IMPORTANT thing here is that POSITIVE experiences also ADVANCE a soul's SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION,while negative experiences DO NOT advance your spiritual evolution at all- they do the opposite. Of course a person can twist this around and pull out positive outcomes from negative experiences but that is still twisting and distorting the truth of what negative experiences really are and do.

So using simple logic like that it becomes VERY CLEAR, apparent and obvious which experiences have are the REAL POSITIVE ONES! It's very clear now that LOVE is not everything and that there is an opposite to LOVE that is DAMAGING to others and not NECESSARY.

So the idea of all experiences having EQUAL VALUE and being NEEDED to experience IS FALSE!!

Think about it, did any of you NEED to experience FIRSTHAND what murder, torture and rape are, in order to UNDERSTAND and REALIZE that it's a horrible and NEGATIVE experience and NOT A DESIRED thing for anyone to experience? So this proves the point I was trying to make concerning the NEED to experience ALL things. You don't need to burn in fire do not what it would be like, I sense more brainwashing. Concentration camps, torture, murder and burning is NOT NECESSARY to understand.

If you have taken the time to read all of this,I salute you and thank you for reading this and thinking about this. I appreciate the time you took to read it,because I feel this to be a VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT and hope that you can see what I see and yes YOU are not ME and I am not YOU but we do have an eternal relationship both of us being eternal spirit intelligences or souls being brothers and sisters like spirit family. Thank You!

LOVE in it's realest form for what it really IS.

Once a person believes and accepts that they have no self with a mindset of there being no other possible action other than only love, then they are right where some want them to be. It doesn't get anymore conditioned than that, full acceptance of anything that can ever possibly happen to them.

Embrace being taken to the slaughter, accept having no self, the coke can is you and you are the coke can, you don't really exist, it's all merely an illusion, so accept being recycled and obey.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Greetings:

We check in here from time-to-time and become 'recharged' and 'energized' from the wonderful expressions of the community sharing - love and compassion personified...

We are curious about the 'date thing,' and will restrict this question to just this year - 2011.

Would you please share the relevance (if any) of these dates?

Thank you for all you do and your time, consideration and participation in these unfolding events.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

edit on 14/8/2011 by thorfourwinds because: format

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Hi Saabacura,

Time does go by fast... seems like as iam getting older, days months and years are shorter.....

Fast/older/shorter (speed) --- Perception/observation/awareness --- (illusion) of time --- (eternal moments) perception/movement/experience. What can one observe if one breaks down all motion...

Love & Best Wishes!

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join