It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This passage seems to apply, to those who made rules of law, and overburdened people, instead of sowing seed for a harvest, they kept the cycles going, so the ground had to be redone over and over again, by harming, hurting and traumatizing humanity.

They sided with negatives, the dead, and due to distortions, they name wine, but basically wordliness, their connections and visioins, were off, for it wasnt love and purity.

This seems tailored for TPTB, here, and I hope they wake up.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't normally even look at the Old Testament, but I have to say, this passage is so good, it pertains to TPTB and may be in our time.

Isaiah Chapter 28

And I just want to emphasize one more time what I see in it.

Priests and prophets stagger from beer and are befuddled with wine; they reel from beer, they stagger when seeing visions, they stumble when rendering decisions. All the tables are covered with vomit and there is not a spot without filth.

They have a religon alright, a gnostic, karmic, belief, where they are the catalysts, and we're prisoners, meant to suffer, and suffer some more, over and over again until broken.

Those they alligned with,and serve, LIED. Distortions!

“Who is it he is trying to teach? To whom is he explaining his message? To children weaned from their milk, to those just taken from the breast? For it is: Do this, do that, a rule for this, a rule for that[a]; a little here, a little there.”

Their rule of law. Their police states, and control. Their New World Order. Innocent children here to learn in the school to love and get along, have had their lives hijacked by heavy programming, and indoctrination, and used as property, a rule of law, and the school turned to a penitentiary.

Therefore hear the word of the LORD, you scoffers
who rule this people in Jerusalem.
You boast, “We have entered into a covenant with death, with the realm of the dead we have made an agreement. When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by, it cannot touch us, for we have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place.”

Hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie, and water will overflow your hiding place.

They serve the dark side, the dracos, the annanuki. The ones who distorted them. And this alludes to their underground bases, where they feel they're safe, underground. It all refers to their true partners, or HH co-op and UNDERGROUND hidden bases.

They're not safe after all it seems. Probably because they're not standing in the LoveLight Squares.

Your covenant with death will be annulled;
your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand.

This means, all their contracts and trading of souls in the World Trade Centers and Colorado Base, and their traps, are going to be nullified, and will not stand.

This ties into the pharisee's bringing the woman before Jesus, and speaking of their law, and Jesus showing that all of our Earth Laws, and Understandings where distortions, by writing in the sand with his finger.

Listen and hear my voice; pay attention and hear what I say. When a farmer plows for planting, does he plow continually? Does he keep on breaking up and working the soil?
When he has leveled the surface,
does he not sow caraway and scatter cumin?...

Does he not plant wheat in its place,[c]
barley in its plot,[d]
and spelt in its field?
His God instructs him
and teaches him the right way.

This, is a very good passage.

This caught my eye from the start when I skimmed it.

This means: They in their distortions have turned the school into a perpetual recycling of scarred and corrupted hurt souls, into a prison, negative harvests, overburdening, harming instead of helping.

It says, basically why would the ground keep needing to be broken, why would people need to wake up over and over again unless someone was doing something very wrong.

Instead it says at the bottom. If your digging up the soil its to get a good crop, THE FIRST TIME. And to be loving kind good and equal parents, showing the proper way,modeling the right behavior, shining the Love and Light of the Good Family.

They are working for NWO,but what this says, IS THE SCHOOL WILL BE TAKEN BACK.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
From The N.T. "The Gospel According to John" Ch. 1 verse 3

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Are These Disasters All: Problem, Reaction, Solution, and Doesn't That Mean They Have Taken A Karma Hit By Their Own Gnostic Beliefs?

It has also come to me, with the FUKUSHIMA issue, and the massive amounts of radiation, we're directly under the jet stream and the Kuroshio Current en.wikipedia.org... which brings the massive dumps daily, ongoing, building, to our doorsteps on an ongoing basis.

I've been watching some very interesting videos on the venus project, realizing that some criticize this, a nwo mechanism, and in the wrong hands it could be. This is a solution, but going into the power structure, leadership, and the need for diversity, self motivation, mavericks, and individualism, with the ability to access resources to those individuals is important or it too would be forcing.

But its a generic concept, and can be adapted to anything, grassroots.

So while I was thinking deeply on the videos I'll list below, with Fukushima heavily on my mind, some other thoughts came as well.

1. Will they be using this so called accident/disaster, which many of us believe was intentional and criminal, as a leverage for NWO. Ie. not just to depopulate, but to play the trump card, hidden technology or a release of their new technology providing we all just set up this pyramid structure, one world corporate government?

2. If thats the case, do they really have gnostic beliefs, do they have these hidden intents in their heart, believing they are serving Good in a twisted way? Or are they really and truly athiests or think, bad guys ultimately run everything so they will still be rewarded for their genocides?

3. This is critical because, they have to realize that murdering innocents, or those who are wishing and promoting peace on earth, unity, equality WITH freedom, or trying to force decisions, even by their own intents, their own gnostic beliefs in karma and law of consequence, means they are guilty of murder. They are also judging others, not understanding much, when they interpret things and try to assign some kind of group blame for event they orchestrate, in a structure which amounts to a shot gun marriage because there is no choice.

So, considering that they've just become massively guilty of forcing, slavery(nwo) and genocide, including thinking they can judge rather than Father/Mother/Family, they've just become guilty by the intents of their hearts following their own gnostic beliefs, which I don't share, by the way.

I suggest they do some serious deep thinking if they're not athiests, and those who've met with dimensional beings and conducted the kind of black op experiments where they've studied consciousness itself and transferred it into other containers, really shouldnt be very athiestic in their viewpoints, they have too much evidence ot the contrary that they're simply not sharing.

These are very good videos and thoughts, this is a very good alternative view, I would have to fine tune this beyond whats presented however, for I have a list of questions to this, and my own answers, but they're not worked out in specific details, for that would take team work and a collection of expertise, which is the kind of world we should be living in, where citizens meet up in counsels and work together, unbiased, without prejudice or political stripes, or economic strips, (those are all merely PROGRAMS put out by a multiheaded monster., note the same monster controlling every avenue), but sharing expertise, scientific solutions, architectural solutions ,engineering solutions, social management solutions, educational solutions, creative rebel yell solutions. In other words some are very good at pointing out flaws and forcing change, that is if its a community based, and citizens based group and not elitist or run by this global net of nazi's which means changing is impossible by pointing out their flaws to them, but it is possible if we group up.

Jacque Fresco - Oct 12, 2010 - Investigating Behavior (1/5)

Zeitgeist: Where Are We Going? [Full Film]

So what are these disasters about?

Natural cycle? Manmade, and possible co-op derived (with their interdimensional entites or ET) plans for fascism? Are they doing problem, reaction, solution?

Well they're not doing it without karma by their own intent of heart, they're riddled with contradictions if they truly believe their gnosticism, and arent merely athiests.

And we're going to have to really start planning alternatives unless Mad Max Scenarios, or NWO is our goal.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Friend, you miss the point; this is 50 year old tech from Popular Science magazine, very simple to make; the point is, too often things are made way too complicated for no obvious reason other than to make it difficult for Joe Sixpack to be able to work on it; I am very familiar with both plasma and laser cutters, and I see the world as being too high tech for the most part; the more complicated the plumbing, the easier it is to back up the toilet...

seeker

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Star for you, unity

Every time something like this happens, they fail to report the facts and hope we don't notice what is going on. Many people are asleep..... the ones who have financial security, but guess what? They are not as secure as they think and much like the 1870's fires in Green bay and Chicago, people won't understand what is going on.

There is a much larger group who suspects things are not as we are told to believe. I fall under this category. I am bracing for trouble from the heavens. No revelation or second coming, but rather destruction in the form of fireballs bursting in the air, burning things in their path to a crisp.

Here is your judgement. Depends on where they land. A crap shoot at best.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
An interesting text from the King James Version in the N.T.

From the N.T. "The Gospel According to John Chapter 8 Verse 38 to 58 Quote;

38. I speak that which I have seen with my Father:
and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39. They answered and said unto him,
Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them,
If ye were Abraham's children,
ye would do the works of Abraham.

40. But now ye seek to kill me,
a man that hath told you the truth,
which I have heard of God:
this did not Abraham.

41. ”Ye do the Works of your father.”

Then said they to him,
We be not born of fornication;
we have one Father, even God.

42. Jesus said unto them,
If God were your Father,
ye would love me:
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;

neither came I of myself,
but he sent me.

43. Why do ye not understand my speech?
even because ye cannot hear my word.

44. Ye are of your father the devil,
and the lusts of your father ye will do.

He was a murderer from the beginning,
and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him.

When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the father of it.

45. And because I tell you the truth,
ye believe me not.

46. Which of you convinceth me of sin?

And if I say the truth,

why do ye not believe me?

47. He that is of God heareth God's words:
ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God.

48. Then answered the Jews,
and said unto him,
Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan,
and hast a devil?

49. Jesus answered,
I have not a devil;
but I honour my Father,
and ye do dishonour me.

50. And I seek not mine own glory:
there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51. Verily, verily, I say unto you,

If a man keep my saying,
he shall never see death.

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
Now we know that thou hast a devil.

Abraham is dead, and the prophets;
and thou sayest,

If a man keep my saying,
he shall never taste of death.

53. Art thou greater than our father Abraham,
which is dead? And the prophets are dead:

whom makest thou thyself?

54. Jesus answered,
If I honour myself, my honour is nothing:
it is my Father that honoureth me;
of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55. Yet ye have not known him;
but I know him: and if I should say,
I know him not,
I shall be a liar like unto you:
but I know him, and keep his saying.

56. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day:
and he saw it, and was glad.

57. Then said the Jews unto him,
Thou art not yet fifty years old,
and hast thou seen Abraham?

58. Jesus said unto them,
Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Before Abraham was, I am.

59. Then took they up stones to cast at him:
but Jesus hid himself,
and went out of the temple,
going through the midst of them,
and so passed by.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
here is the link to those fires

en.wikipedia.org...

Will that quote save you from a comet fragment bursting into a fireball over your head? Lord only knows, they are finding new rocks headed our way, almost daily, these days.
edit on 26-6-2011 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

a new rock with a near miss!

www.sott.net...
edit on 26-6-2011 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Why is the Human Primate so frightened of their environment?

Have they No understanding of what they are.

And No LOVE or Faith in The LIGHT of MAN which is The LIFE of GOD?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

This knowledge that has been suppressed, throughout the ages ,by the elite and also the religious leaders, even turning around what Yeshua himself represented, and why he was the Christed one, and that he showed us the way, to follow in his footsteps, might be the reason why humans don't understand.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal?

Who we are, is light, infinite light rays, streaming into this school, spirit children attempting to become the true light beings/souls they are meant to become.

To perfect, and strive to be Love and Kindness, and shine up, rekindle the candles, or starlight within, in order to shine our light to others.

To become the Christed ones as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Then let us NOT forget....

From The N.T. "The Gospel According to John" Ch. 1 verse 3 Quote;

3. ALL things were made through Him,
and without Him,
Nothing was made,
that was made

The Word "HIM" referring to The WORD of GOD, before the bible was or any other writings were written by the "Species".

ALL means ALL, and NOT just Some....

If we blame anyone at all.... We blame GOD.

So let us do as Jesus commanded, and that was to LOVE one another.

Jesus told us to LOVE our Enemies (more correctly Translated "Our opponents or adversaries")

As He said, reported in the N.T. "The Gospel According to Luke" Ch. 6 verse 2. 28 & 32 Quote;

27. "But I say to you who hear:
LOVE your enemies,
do good to those who hate you,

28. Bless those who curse you,
and pray for those
who spitefully use you.

and in verse 32 Quote;

32. But if you LOVE those
who Love you,
what thank have ye?

for sinners also Love those
who Love them.

In remembering that GOD Created ALL... NOT just some things...

What you see in the World is "The Workings of The Father Made Manifest".

If we Curse others We Curse GOD...

So let us have Wisdom and learn from The Father instead of Striving against what He has Created.

If we LOVE others we will NOT Blame others, Gov. etc for what is happening....

Let us LEARN about LOVE as Jesus instructed us to, and NOT pretend We LOVE others while accusing those who have also been Created Through GOD.

edit on 27-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

We must love everyone, unconditional love, and see the Light that is in all, give encouragement and help for those in need, or lost even.

Everything was created in a state of perfection, and here it is as if a mirror of paradise, or a shadow with the Sun/Star, a mirror and projector for the Light.

We were given free choice here in this school, there are two lanes to the highway, but only one lane is homeward bound, and all must eventually choose it or they will be very unhappy, which means service to others.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Only four months until this thread can finally be moved to the hoax section and shut down...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting thread OP ..

2 dates are standing out to me as significant:

July 4, 2011 ( 4th of July holiday USA 7+4 = 11 / 2011 2 is dualty.. Spiritual Fireworks?)

&

11/02/ 2011

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hi Unity_99,

The Light of the Sun is without beginning or ending, the rays which proceed from the Sun are eternal with no bounds.

The Sun is a mirror for the Creator/Creators to shine/reflect their Light through the Sun, to give Life and bring/manifest new life from the Spirit realms/existences which were also organized/created by the Creator/Creators.

All things perceived by humankind in earth's creation/universe of energy/matter were created first in spirit, then seeded/manifested/brought into the energy/matter worlds or physicality as humankind understands it. You are a spirit intelligence that was birthed in spirit by the Creator/Creators, the intelligence of you that entered is eternal.

Spirit intelligences cannot be created or destroyed but have always existed in one form or another.

The Light from the Sun is from the Creators, their Light shines through the Sun. Does one believe that the light of the Sun comes from a burning bush in the sky? Does a flame of fire give off such brilliant white Light?

What humankind perceives/sees is but a fraction of the Creators Light, a Light so Bright that the Sun at noon day appears as a moon in comparison.

The Sun is a window for the Creators to shine through.

The Light of the Sun was never created nor can it ever be destroyed.

Light is Infinite/Eternal and has always existed as Intelligences are Infinite/Eternal and have always existed.

As the Moon reflects the Light of the Sun, so does the Sun reflect the Light of the Creators.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Hi Matrix Traveller,

But I can say the sayings in the writing ("The Gospel of Thomas") are True and Correct

One that sees and knows true and correct is one that distinguishes and recognizes the true from untrue.

Most Synagogue Libraries, have copies of this text.My Copy was obtained from a Synagogue....

Interesting that such an early Christian document would show up in a Jewish setting --- 1945 Egypt/Gnostic.

Even "The Gospel According to Matthew was supposedly NOT written by Matthew either, neither was "The Gospel According to Mark" written by Mark...

Some biblical scholars have suggested that the synoptic gospels were authored by individuals other than Matthew, Mark and Luke. There are no original documents (fragments of first or second copies of the 1st century are the earliest found.)

So what are you implying ???

Truth is truth, untruth is untruth, what does one see and find. The authored gospel of Thomas (not from Thomas) contains light square truths (if interpreted correctly) mixed in and mingled with dark square untruths (distortions) tailored for a Gnostic.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

This thread is entirely too long for me to read word for word. I do have questions and I hope you can and will answer them.

Concerning the sun/son/sol/Ra, is it a holdover from progressive revelation? Meaning that at one point man only understood that the sun rose and set so they believed that it was "God"?

Secondly, what are the DAN manipulations involved in this process or upgrading/downgrading? How re the people who will survive 10/11/2011 determined?

Lastly, if we always exist in the universe/infinity, why do we want the fight this? I understand some souls will be "snatched" up by lower dimensions/entities but if we exist in infinity, why does that matter? I'm sure you not only understand my question but you also understand why I am asking this.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Hi Matrix Traveller,

ALL means ALL, and NOT just Some....

All of Creation within Earth's universe perceived by humankind, but what's inside the human body and behind the energy/matter of it?

If we blame anyone at all.... We blame GOD.

Does one blame another for their choices/decisions/actions?

If a student trips and falls do they blame those watching over them?

If a student doesn't do well in school do they blame those who constructed the school?

What you see in the World is "The Workings of The Father Made Manifest".

The school and structure/creation of earth, not the decisions/choices/actions behind the spirit intelligences placed into mortal bodies. Those born into the world are given freewill/agency on a certain level/degree to think, choose and act. The students experiencing earth life are not robots or programs running according to the will of the Family/Father/Creator/Creators. The seasons/cycles/structure/creation/earth/elements is another story.

If we Curse others We Curse GOD...

One-1 should never curse another, another is another and there are infinite others 11111111111, the Creator/Creators of life as humankind knows it are yet more one-1's and others --- 1111111111's

If we LOVE others we will NOT Blame others, Gov. etc for what is happening....

It's never about blaming or cursing but standing up for what is right as light and Christ would do. Those who understand the true teachings of Christ understand what it's about --- helping, caring, sharing, giving and recognizing those things that go against Goodliness which is Godliness. Helping those in need, the poor, sick and afflicted. One should stand up for what's right, being not of earth's world and still on it is never easy. Does one accept the present world for what it is or does one hope for a brighter and better future renouncing those things which go against Goodliness which is Godliness. There is a long list of things occurring on planet Earth that go against Goodliness. 40,000+ children under the age of 5yrs old die every single day simply because they don't have enough food to eat. Every few seconds, this is only referring to children under the age of 5yrs old not mentioning the hundreds of thousands of others from neglect without help. The children could easily be clothed and fed by the rest of the world, who is really making the effort to do so?

One living their life in service to others is doing the work and will of the Creator/Creators.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Its the portal, window, through which this holographic school streams in in real time, like the signal that reaches the television set, which plays the stations, and our brains/bodies like the computer that picks it all up. ET phone home.

Sungazing is very beneficial if done safely. And it increases your pineal.

Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal?
edit on 29-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
One living their life in service to others is doing the work and will of the Creator/Creators. reply to post by ET_MAN

Living their life in service to others is a wonderful aspiration. However, it seems most people are concerned these days with taking care of their "own" to survive. Has it always been this way, especially for the working class/middle class? It seems to me that those who volunteer and serve their communities are from somewhat of a more afluent class.

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join