It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
A third question relates to the hydrogen, and coldness. The sun is comprised of 70% or more of hydrogen. There is the Light and Warmth and then the Shadow or the opposite of this, and what amounts to a Fog and Cold.
That was a conversation we had. In view of this plan relating to their chemtrails and seeding clouds, we've certainly had some cold weather, and the possibility they plan on depopulating North America via deep freeze, which would be coded in their movie Day After Tomorrow, only this won't be a fluke event, this won't be natural weather, this is TPTB snakes in the grass and their hatred of equality, life and liberty.

Is this what was meant, is the possibility? Also, relating to the last day of the coloring book, now to me that is not about North America, that is the entire world or solar system, or universe even. Would that last day have to do with the sun expanding and a separation of elements within its light? For example, the hydrogen elements may make the electric sun very very cold and the interaction of sunlight hitting atmosphere produces heat. Because the Shadow/Fog intense cold and the Light/FOL was spoken of in relationship to this as well.

edit to add:

A fourth question!!!!!!

Sleeper has a picture of an earth sized fire ball taken near the sun. The sun gives birth to new planets and to each of the planets in the solar system. In a holographic universe this makes perfect sense, as its photons from the sun that compromises all matter, and the sun is an input system/projector, so it would be the information/pixels/blueprint being inputted, while the sun's light would erect the energy packet into a 3d illusion.

According to this, all planets in the solar system were thus formed, and I gather, move, or change in their positions.

If the others were in earth's position, or close enough and sustained life, did they all transform or ascend as some call it already as well?

edit on 9-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rdz89

You'll find the maps on page 47.
I wish you all the best. Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Lou Baldin/Sleeper here on ATS, is really remarkable with his information i recognized this immediately not so many pages down the road, in fact when I first started to really read his first thread it was panic mode that took over, with ever page of posts, having to move around, try to clear a mixture of trauma and fear and not all negative, that was such a long read for me, it was one of his shorter threads too: Aliens are as real as the nose on your face, or similar.

Now I realize, OK. Some people aren't free to just speak as they wish. Thats how I see it. And within a confine by the paramilitary/cia/jesuits/majestic whatever has this agenda, you are not supposed to post out of this agenda of theirs. I give them a big fat strawberry man! I post what my heart declares true and feel so sorry for their wargames.

Basically, I feel he is doing the best to get the info out within this military background, war is honorable. NO ITS NOT! The poor are karma, NO THEY'RE NOT , they're the true catalysts in the duality and some are Light Workers, there is a mixture of reasons. Karma is only something you can judge yourself with, hoping to improve, always assume something else with ohters.

In any case, I wonder John Lear is acting as a watch dog almost, it makes me wonder, not to step out of line. People should believe in shredders and that they aren't all going to get out one day. Even the bad guys/bullies will one day, every living conscious soul is going to progress, all my life I've known that. Oh but if people believe that, then they'll just do all kinds of horrible things! I've been told that many times by a few, in my posts.

Its ludicrous to me, the opposite is true, put people down and they have no hope. They need ot comprehend that the Family and our true Spiritual Parents are so much more loving than that. We come in with guarantees as any child going to school does, and even though the confines of free will needs to be dealt with, retrievals after retrievals would be done, for endless times until they wake up and make those U-Turns. If people know that, why would that entice them to spend a million more years hacking each other to pieces. That hurts alot who would really want to do that unless they're insane. And insanity needs healing. Thats my position forever. I know its the right one as well.

So I forgive the errors, or control perhaps, he operates under and love him very much anyway, and the others too.

John Lear goes on about how we didn't go to the moon, the radiation I gather. Most of the radiation is actually from all their PU nuclear tests and Ionization of the strata layers of the atmosphere. Its all distortion and lies.

But they can neutralize it with frequency and have been able to do this for many many decades so don't think its a problem any.

The sell outs are enormous.

We need to be free from the ones who want to depopultate this planet both here, and off planet. I will continue to send up my prayers and continue to stand under the stars and attempt to convert the bad guys. They don't scare me any.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

You don't have a clue do you? And if you did, you'd be dark side?

: (no reason given)

Hahaha me darkside? I don't think so. I am as positive as they come.

Just because I choose to think for myself not believe everything that is written in this thread doesn't mean I can't be here.

There are some very interesting posts in this thread and others that are plain crazy.

You say you have had spiritual experiences with your higher self etc etc... Well I haven't. According to you, we all have a higher self, so that doesn't make you any better than me does it? Outside of life on earth we're all the same.

So seeing as you have this higher understanding that I don't yet have maybe you should learn a little patience and don't let little comments I make bother you.

Because in the grand scheme of things what I say to you doesn't really matter does it? Otherwise I am even more inclined to think you are talking out of your arse.

The one thing I don't quite understand and this is a genuine question that maybe you can answer for me:

If everything is pre-planned, if everything is going to happen, why do we need to be warned? Why do we need to prepare? Because technically nothing we can do makes a blind bit of notice does it? I understand show love and it advances you spiritually so you can ascend to a higher plain of existence. As for disasters etc.. nothing we do makes any difference does it? What will be will be?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

And she's going to do it again too!

I had a feeling this was it ,why they built the dumbs. This is from a 1997 publication.

tmgnow.com...

______beforeitsnews/story/663/449/Claim:_NASA_Hiding_Approaching_Doomsday_Space_Event.html

Very good thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Energy Cloud could cause cataclysmic solar event, but could also be responsible for current increase,

So they hope to sail through this having taking down the free world and have a NWO fasicst regime in place.

I think that fireball near the sun is not a second sun, but a new earth. The birth of the next planet, and that all planets, (which are made of photons as our bodies) are products from the stars, and they all move out as the new move in, in a kind Final Cycle, or Transformation. This belief isn't set in stone, , Love, Peace and Kindness are my Credo, but its a very strong possibility.

If there is a new earth being ready to move in, then this could be the last cycle.

By the way, I never said I had patience, come from short tempered families, high strung relatives, and always have to work hard at growing peace and trying to stay positive in the midst of turbulence.

I get very upset about the abuses done by the ones mismanaging this system and harming people. I work through this every day striving to reach Peace and not feel like the resistance shouting bring it!!!! Lol. Its a big increase in my awareness to not simply be on autopilot and ready to fight for justice.

I just want to add something here as well. Have had some really high frequency moments increasing, and odd things occuring out of it, and just remember partly why we're here, some of us anyway. We're here because this hell is now ending, its over, the hellzone earth is being brought to a finish. They're not going to have their NWO, it may seem like it in the short run, but its over.

And we're here to get family out, loved ones, to help others.

We're not here to go to the front of the lineup, but hang around at the back and try to help others get out ahead if possible. To help others.

This planet was never meant to be a hellzone and a zombie trap, it was never created as such, its what others have turned it into and not enough love in the people to speak up and stop it, because everyone has different grades of love.

There is always a graduation day, and ending, a new womb for a new beginning, a new earth, and a transformation/purification of this one. Upgrade for those with Love/Peace/Kindness.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Please note that ET_MAN has been with us on ATS for a while.

You may want to take this with a little less salt since what he claims may be correct.

ET_MAN, i'm listening...I don't have time to read all pages but I will when I have more time available.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Money is a contributer to greed/desire. It's the corruption of money that results to greed and desires. Unfortunately whilst the negs have the higher hand of cards, they eill continue to push the Human leaders known as governments which are in fact companies, as governments, policing and the legal justice system do not exist. It is companies that run the nations, the corporations that run the national securities and armies, the corporate officers that are known to the majority of the people as police officers, and the legal system only designed to punish the innocent, if your talkign about law, thats entirely a different thing all together.

From the day you are born, and with the unknowing knowledge of your "parents" who unknowingly give you away to the government (company) as an asset, on your birth certificate each certificate has it's own unique code that automatically places you as an asset/investment into the stock market's. so for instance the more experienced/skilled and important a person you are in the "negs", system, the bigger a valuable worker you are to the system.

Once a person is born into the system, you automatically become debt to the monetary system. You are handed over into the hands of the "company" and are given a debt you couldn't pay back in 10 life times. It will be your families, family generations children's debts. A debt so big, for every note and coin printed is fiat debt currency.

They have the tablets to print more cash when they need so. Unfortunately, not many people know their, "basic human rights", and therefore you automatically become a slave to the monetary fund. It doesn't matter how poor or rich you are, as you are all 110 years behind in Hi-Tech. In 1892 Nikola Tesla had meeting's in London City/UK discussing his latest invention of a wireless ariel system. WThe public sector now has only recently started purchasing Wii fii in the last couple of years and wireless mobile phones, wireless headsets etc. That's, "OLD" tech. The Hi-Tech the corporations have, is well and truely beyond the understanding of, "coventional science methods".

The Hi-tech is that advanced, and yet so simple to build in any small yard/garage, some on low funds under $200.00 that even an intellectual individual can achieve in one day with the correct usage of equipment/tools and knowledge and basic understanding of electrical/electronic engineering, preferrably good in mechanical engineering suchas myself, I have all three and over 5gbs worth of data including drawings/context/sources/suppliers/locations you name it. Free-to-own.

Take it or leave it, thats a motto I work by.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

The Hi-tech is that advanced, and yet so simple to build in any small yard/garage, some on low funds under $200.00 that even an intellectual individual can achieve in one day with the correct usage of equipment/tools and knowledge and basic understanding of electrical/electronic engineering, preferrably good in mechanical engineering suchas myself, I have all three and over 5gbs worth of data including drawings/context/sources/suppliers/locations you name it. Free-to-own.

Take it or leave it, thats a motto I work by.

Greetings:

Excellent post!

Is there a "simple, beginning" project that you would be willing to share the drawings/plans?

This is for personal edification and enjoyment and definitely not for sale.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I really have enjoyed reading this thread. It gives me hope and faith during these crazy times.

Unity 99.... I can relate and feel this way as well.....
I get very upset about the abuses done by the ones mismanaging this system and harming people. I work through this every day striving to reach Peace and not feel like the resistance shouting bring it!!!! Lol. Its a big increase in my awareness to not simply be on autopilot and ready to fight for justice.

I also agree with you when you say it gives us time to help others.

I would like to thank all that have contributed positive energy to this thread....You know who you are and don't need stars and flags to understand that I'm talkin about you.

To those who don't understand or can't relate it's okay...we can agree to disagree. Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Pretty weak argument, but considering the source it is what it is.

The problem with this type of thinking, Stereo, is that you will be nowhere to be found when we need some real answers from the people who know the truth of the matter. Just keep eating Fluoride, you will be fine.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hi Matrix Traveller,

The gospel of Thomas is not an authentic writing of Thomas.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemini67

Hi Gemini67,

When does reincarnation stop and how can humans better their chances for reincarnation?

Live your life as it be your only, chance IS not involved but one-1.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Who can say they see and know the Truth of Light for what it truly IS, who can say they see and know the Truth of the Sun for what it truly IS.

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111JunPM21 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hello ET_Man, I have been reading your thread and can't find a FLORIDA prediction made by you yet. Can you tell me what you think happens to FLORIDA, what disaster/mega doom event occurs?

Peace and Love without fear

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN

Thank you for your post.

The gospel of Thomas is not an authentic writing of Thomas.

I didn't know "Thomas" was a Scribe.

But I can say the sayings in the writing ("The Gospel of Thomas") are True and Correct unless you can Prove otherwise.

Most Synagogue Libraries, have copies of this text.

My Copy was obtained from a Synagogue....

Even "The Gospel According to Matthew was supposedly NOT written by Matthew either, neither was "The Gospel According to Mark" written by Mark...

So what are you implying ???

edit on 21-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I agree with yu, DC: the pity is that the majority of the souls here do not comprehend the simple logic of your statement or have a clue that by going along with the system that they are burying themselves deeper and deeper into the system...

I have a simple set of plans to build a ruby laser that any 4th grade student could construct for a science project at school; simple, low cost, and capable of blowing holes in 1/2" steel plate in a milli-second...

also have a simple, home based hydro system that would power the average household that can be built with parts available in the public domain; all low tech, "old Tech", yet very simple in design and operation...

seeker

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Who can say they see and know the Truth of Light for what it truly IS, who can say they see and know the Truth of the Sun for what it truly IS.

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111JunPM21 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

This is a joyful picture. Thank you for this post, and touching on the mysteries of the sun.

Mother Sun, a good parent to the entire solar system. We're all composed of photons, sunlight, our spirits/souls are light, as well. All good things come from our Solar Mother.

And though saying this is a hologram is a metaphor as well, for the energies are infinite, and there are many cycles, and a Teleos purpose for everything as well, for planets and the cosmos as well. So a time when DVD's end, though they are eternal and each moment forever, the whole system progresses.

But in this place, designs and holographic type realities have been created. And the sun could be seen as the projector, the gateway in the matrix, the phone line home as well.

The sun contains all the nutrients/elements that compose, our lands, water, the minerals. On other channels, are their whole worlds on the sun? Does the sun also resemble a planet? Does it have oceans too?

Sungazing dawn or dusk is the most wonderful prayer or meditation one can do.

But there is more to this mystery yet, for beyond a Gateway, what else does the Sun represent? How similar would progressed souls be to stars?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I have a simple set of plans to build a ruby laser that any 4th grade student could construct for a science project at school; simple, low cost, and capable of blowing holes in 1/2" steel plate in a milli-second...

I would love to see this built. You might wonder why ruby lasers are no longer in vogue.

Do you know what happens to lasers when they attempt to cut thick steel?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Laser Profile cutting machines are very, very, common in the engineering trade.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
To those who feel that they are acting as catalysts harming others for their own good, those who uphold the belief of social darwinism, the true catalysts are the ones in need.

I just read this now, posted elsewhere and its something very applicable.

Isaiah Chapter 28; 1-4

Woe to that wreath, the pride of Ephraim’s drunkards,
to the fading flower, his glorious beauty,
set on the head of a fertile valley—
to that city, the pride of those laid low by wine!
See, the Lord has one who is powerful and strong. Like a hailstorm and a destructive wind, like a driving rain and a flooding downpour, he will throw it forcefully to the ground. That wreath, the pride of Ephraim’s drunkards, will be trampled underfoot.
That fading flower, his glorious beauty,
set on the head of a fertile valley,
will be like figs ripe before harvest—
as soon as people see them and take them in hand,
they swallow them. .....

And 7-29

And these also stagger from wine
and reel from beer:
Priests and prophets stagger from beer and are befuddled with wine; they reel from beer, they stagger when seeing visions, they stumble when rendering decisions. All the tables are covered with vomit and there is not a spot without filth.

“Who is it he is trying to teach? To whom is he explaining his message? To children weaned from their milk, to those just taken from the breast? For it is: Do this, do that, a rule for this, a rule for that[a]; a little here, a little there.”

Very well then, with foreign lips and strange tongues
God will speak to this people, to whom he said, “This is the resting place, let the weary rest”; and, “This is the place of repose”— but they would not listen. So then, the word of the LORD to them will become: Do this, do that, a rule for this, a rule for that; a little here, a little there—
so that as they go they will fall backward;
they will be injured and snared and captured.

Therefore hear the word of the LORD, you scoffers
who rule this people in Jerusalem.
You boast, “We have entered into a covenant with death, with the realm of the dead we have made an agreement. When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by, it cannot touch us, for we have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place.”

So this is what the Sovereign LORD says:

“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone,
a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation;
the one who relies on it
will never be stricken with panic.
I will make justice the measuring line
and righteousness the plumb line;
hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie,
and water will overflow your hiding place.
Your covenant with death will be annulled;
your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand.
When the overwhelming scourge sweeps by,
you will be beaten down by it.
As often as it comes it will carry you away;
morning after morning, by day and by night,
it will sweep through.”

The understanding of this message
will bring sheer terror.
The bed is too short to stretch out on,
the blanket too narrow to wrap around you.
The LORD will rise up as he did at Mount Perazim,
he will rouse himself as in the Valley of Gibeon—
to do his work, his strange work,
and perform his task, his alien task.
Now stop your mocking,
or your chains will become heavier;
the Lord, the LORD Almighty, has told me
of the destruction decreed against the whole land.

Listen and hear my voice; pay attention and hear what I say. When a farmer plows for planting, does he plow continually? Does he keep on breaking up and working the soil?
When he has leveled the surface,
does he not sow caraway and scatter cumin?
Does he not plant wheat in its place,[c]
barley in its plot,[d]
and spelt in its field?
His God instructs him
and teaches him the right way.

Caraway is not threshed with a sledge,
nor is the wheel of a cart rolled over cumin;
caraway is beaten out with a rod,
and cumin with a stick.
Grain must be ground to make bread;
so one does not go on threshing it forever.
The wheels of a threshing cart may be rolled over it,
but one does not use horses to grind grain.
All this also comes from the LORD Almighty,
whose plan is wonderful,
whose wisdom is magnificent.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join