It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Surely people can not deny the fact that something is up.

Sane people realize that there are no facts leading up to some issue. Only the gullible and easily fooled think that something is happening.

Likely well over 70% of it is false, leading people away from what is truly important.

Being able to discern the nitwit from the plausible claims shows that 2012 is nothing more than a poorly constructed collection of hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Hi jhill76,

Father never gives out dates and times.

Where there are no dates and times --- Eternity

Its never a matter of what day but when the conditions are right as father sees fit.

Everything that will ever happen has already happened --- 'somewhere in time' where there infinitely and eternally IS no time --- Infinite perceptions

When one-1 says now, one-1 says forever.

There IS some truth to that song after all, where there is no all but ever after, forever young, where there IS no young but forever-)

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Hi Sphinx551,

Hi ET_MAN,
1. Did humans settle (in spaceships) on Earth from other planets in the distant past?

No

2. Let's say a person died in the year 2005. Can they only reincarnate to the years after 2005 or can a person truly chose what "time period" (like Ancient Egypt or the time of Jesus) to reincarnate to after death?

They don't make the energy/matter decision, life on planet earth has 1 fortune cookie per 'soul.'

3. Is there nothing to worry about in the future of what is going to happen on Earth?

There's nothing to worry about or fear for those without fearful or worrysome spirits. The spirit condition of a 'soul' or station in which one-1's tuned into upon leaving the flesh (based on spirit condition) has power over that 'soul' in the afterlife/existence to come. As a magnetic force can attract and detract, there are also spiritual forces that pull, attract and transfer 'souls' mixing and mingling them with likewise company according to their current spirit condition upon leaving the body. Murderers with murderers, crows with crows, birds with other like minded birds, everything justly and fairly according to the spirit condition/status/level of a 'soul.' . Worry and fear will play a big part (for some) once on the other side, those who were abusing and taking advantage of others upon leaving the flesh will find themselves in likewise positions.

4. Is there a "hidden force behind the scenes" that tries to "promote" or spread Christianity and make it look like the "true" religion?

There are truths found within the teachings of Christ if properly understood and interpreted correctly. Most Christian religions of the world abide not by the true teachings of Christ. There is one way and path that leads back to the above and beyond. A perfect example of service to others, Love and doing Good unto others, which is true Godliness or as the "Light Family' Creator/Creators are.

5. Is bringing "heaven to Earth" a side goal for a human soul that is incarnated on Earth?

Getting to Heaven from Earth is the goal.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hi DJW001,

ET, you started this thread almost exactly two years ago.

Time doesn't really fly 0000000

Can you at least give us a clue how many more years

Pray about it, every thought and prayer is heard.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bridas

Hi Bridas,

ET_MAN,

Will humankind spread out across the galaxy and beyond seeding life one day in the not too distant future?

NO

There are other things coming!

What do you see as our destiny?

Eternal happiness w/family --- endless creations via progression for those who make it past the gate/gatekeeper.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Hi Son of Will,

He is intentionally perpetrating a hoax,

Untrue

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Hi Bridge_Boy,

has changed dramatically

Has someone-1's interpretation changed.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
edit on ECDT1111JunPM61 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
E T,

I have a question:

Everything seems to be something of importance, and nothing seems to be important at all, am I doomed because I can't discern anymore?

What happens when I don't know and can't see it?

If you know, and you say you are who you are, then I just need the simple awnser...the one I will understand.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN

I am open to hear what you have to say
I have two children and i am aware of the connections between these changes, a possible major catastrophe caused by something coming this way, don`t know if it is beeing maneuvered but guess so, the major dead animals reacting to something disturbing our magnetic field, the earthquakes and volcanic activities that have been going around increasing during the last years, related to the underground faccilities and all that FEMA operations beeing held, EVEN A SATELLITE BEEING LAUNCH IN MY COUNTRY WITH NASA COOPERATION when we barely have public transportation with no history of space investigation.
I don`t wanna be worried but i can`t find all the info i`m looking for just to be prepared for the coming times, at least to give my children an opportunity to survive.
Anything you can give me will be well received.
Thnak you my friend

NAMASTE
Star and flaged so everyone can see this

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
October will be a month to remember it has more importance than people are aware of, spiritually people are being measured by their hearts. It is wise people begin to prepare because the events coming are also linked to another event happening of a more direful nature coming in the years to come; that being the arrival of an unseen force that will be unexpected and unexplainable to science called the Destroyer. Then shall the Tribulation come quickly in the night when it arrives and be marked by many destructive events including earthquakes, superstorms, tempests, tsunamis and the sun itself shall be darkened for a short time as these events unfold and their shall be weeping for the loss in the aftermath.

Is it any coincidence that I found this link typing in 10.11.11 in a search engine prophecies.us.../0 Isn't this persons dream just another confirmation of 10.11.11 providing an experience by someone completely unaware of this thread? I give a warning, the times are coming that events will unfold, be ye wise and prepared and repent, for many in the world are full of themselves and their cups are full of overdue consequences based on eternal law and filthy water they drinketh of. Empty your cups while you still have the chance and understand that there is a God of good even your Father in Heaven the Creator opposite to that which is dark and negative behind earths rule and evil empires. Evil and unrighteous doings are not the path, way and light and there shall come darkness and night.

Wake up O ye who are asleep in spirit and learn to discern and know who speaketh unto thee, do you thirst after righteousness and practice what you preach? Ye depressed of low energy, drained and seeking comfort, repent of thine evil works and find rest. Take off thy stained garments and pray today while it's still day for none shall work in the dark of night. Understand that those who fall in their state of darkness shall be helpless and blinded to the truth of light. Come now all ye clean and fear not for thou hast nothing to ever fear living righteously and the power of evil has no power over thee; those who understand what is pure and of good virtue. Forsake that which thou hast done and repent to the others, for thine cup is full and thou hast much weight on thine shoulders and fear shall come upon thee when thou seest what comes.

This message I give unto the world, REPENT for the day of the Good Shepard is soon at hand according to the season of the heavens. Remember the time ye least expect and think not it will surely come suddenly upon you. Than ye shall know of a surety of these things and shall look upon the Good Lord and be ashamed of yourselves left in stain, with shameful garments of betrayal. A familiar face do you look upon, one who has been around forever, memories unfold. You have a Father in Heaven, he knows your heart and knows exactly where you are, there is a ruler of the negative empire and devil planning out a negative harvest. Choose ye this day whom thou dost support, for know this; what ye support ye shall surely be drawn to in the day of cleansing according to the spirit ye have within you. On one hand the adversary to thrust you down where how great the suffering is no man knoweth but the partakers thereof; on the other hand those who desire you to be happy and bring you to greater places all according to eternal law based on your choices in life and actions.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, love your neighbors and learn the real meaning of love as many in the world are lost in darkness mistaking evil for good and good for evil. Woe unto those who twist the words of truth and serve the devil unknowingly, for he is speaking through thine tongue and ye know it not. Do ye believe that all you say and do comes from your own thoughts and mind alone? Be wise and understand that your mind is open and vulnerable when doing opposite works to righteousness, the negative side hath power over thee and influences thine emotions and mind more than can be revealed.

I leave you with my witness and testimony that I do know of the truth of these things having bad my own personal experiences, knowing of a surety that Jesus Christ is the way back to our Father in Heaven. I say these things humbly in the name of Jesus Christ.

AdonaiChristBless
edit on 5-6-2011 by Thundercoming777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Benevolent by definition means, Characterized by or suggestive of doing good.
or Of, concerned with, or organized for the benefit of charity.
Please explain to me what it is you are doing? You release almost no information that hasn't been discussed many times before yet you claim to be helping humans prepare for some impending doom. Where are you doing good? You and I both know you have not travelled anywhere in time, Yet you speak of such things as if they were true. You are a human like everyone else, and you display this charade as if you were left with helping humans come to term with what is coming. You are a fraud. I have seen you. I know what you are doing to your fellow humans. Spreading fear like a virus. you are a shame to your human race.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I agree with Unity99 and who the heck are you to try to have someone banned.........ET Man has never done any harm.

If you think he is hoaxing than go play elsewhere...........you are a troll and bully and the mod that should be moderating this should be calling you on this.

Everyone has a right to free speech.

ET has only tried to impart his belief of wisdom.

If you disagree, than debate in a polite manner instead of just saying, ban him.

Debate................come on let's here you debate bit by bit what he has said.

Posts like yours are the exact reason I find myself going over more to a "she who cannot be named" site vs ATS.

ATS is becoming exactly the type of site ATS fought against in the beginning.

Personally I have found ET Man's post way more interesting than yours.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,

1. Why do Virgin Mary apparitions happen and why do some Virgin Mary statues release water or blood tears?

2. Why does Stigmata happen?

3. Is it possible to have X-Men powers in "real life" like the ability to manipulate electromagnetic force (Magneto) or the ability to change in appearance and assume the form of other humans (Mystique) or any other X-Men power?

4. Is Communism ever possible on Earth (as envisioned by Karl Marx) or is it only possible in a higher density?

5. Is anything "bad" going to happen to a human soul after death if they are born on Earth and sometime during their life they leave Earth and settle on another Earth-like planet where humans live and die naturally there instead of Earth?

Thank you so much.

edit on 5-6-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
From “THE BOOK of E’NOCH” I-XXXVI Quote;

Ch. 1

The words of the blessing of E’NOCH,
where-with he blessed the elect and righteous’
who will be living in the day of tribulation,
when all the wicked and godless are to be removed.

And he took up his parable and said-
E’NOCH a righteous man, whose Eyes were Opened by GOD,
saw the Vision of THE HOLY ONE in the Heavens, which the angels showed me,

and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw,

but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.

Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:

THE HOLY GREAT ONE will come forth from HIS Dwelling’

And THE ETERNAL GOD will tread upon the Earth,
even on Mount Sinai and appear from HIS Camp
and appear in the strength of HIS might
from the HEAVEN of Heavens.

And all shall be smitten with fear, And the watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the Earth.

And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame,

And the Earth shall wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the Earth shall perish,

And there shall be a judgement upon all men.

But with the righteous HE will make peace,
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.

And they shall all belong to GOD, And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.

And HE will help them all,

And LIGHT shall appear unto them,
And HE will make peace with them.

Here is Verse 09. and a Copy can be found in “The Book of JUDE” in the bible also.

Quote;

And behold! HE cometh with ten thousands of HIS Holy Ones
to execute judgement upon all,

And to destroy all the ungodly:

And to convict all flesh

(Note; ALL Flesh NOT Some)

Continued Quote;

of all the works of their ungodliness
which they have ungodly committed,

And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners
have spoken against HIM

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Dear ET_MAN

If I remember correctly you used to be a time traveler but I guess you are better now.

However I see a little psychosis but I am guessing you will recover in time.

But wait was the world not supposed to end a year or so ago?

Oh well those date do get jumbled with going back and forward in time do they not?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
According to Christian belief, the End as you call it, is Yet 1,000 years away.

We are only up to the year 6,000 (approximately) going by the writings, and according to the writings 7,000 years are involved.

According to "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 51 Quote;

51. His disciple said to Him,

“When will the repose of the dead come about,
and when will the New World come?”

He said to them,

What you look forward to has already come,
but you do Not recognise it
.”

But the End of the Book is another Matter.... 1,000 years away yet.

edit on 6-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Added Text.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi,
I've only discovered this thread & have a few questions I'd like to propose.
(I've only read 12 pages in so I apologize if this has been previously addressed.)
Are we entering 4th density during this catastrophic event?
If so, will there be any assistance from the infinite creator, God,the benevolents or other similar positive entities to humanity to adjust to these transitions?
How different is 3rd density to 4th density, & what preparations (if any) can be taken?

There the main queries I have for now. I'm reading the remaining 200 odd pages, so again apologies again for the possible repetition.
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I agree with Unity99 and who the heck are you to try to have someone banned.........ET Man has never done any harm.

While I'm not the SonOfWill, if that's how you feel, out of curiosity, how would you respond to PolarWarrior's post from back on April 4th of this year?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by Falcifer

Another BIG red light should be when somebody mentions a concrete date... Prophecies like this NEVER ends well...

Oh yeah, I'd hate to think whats going to happen if this giant cataclysm doesn't happen on October 11th, this thread being moved to the hoax bin will be the least of their worries. People he told to make preparations might have sold all they have, they might have believed him so much that they have no plan B and find they are left with nothing. They might also have told family and friends, and have lost not only their job and homes but friends as well and it could easily lead to suicide. Being the laughing stock of the town alone could be enough to push some people over the edge, or even just the personal shame and humiliation of being made a fool of.

When they kill themselves it could be uncovered that this website was where the cyber cult operated from and the government may use that as an excuse to shut ATS down for good, or worse to regulate the whole internet thus potentially halting the entire truth movement.

All just hypothetical worst case scenarios at this stage, but when you play with fire.....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
ET,

Do you give ANY possibility to you being intentionally misled? Maybe you really were shown these things, but whoever showed them to you had an ulterior motive? Do you give that any chance of being a possibility?

I mean, whoever showed you these things, maybe 95% of which are really going to happen, but either the most important 5% or the reasons behind why these things are going to happen may have been a lie told to you for some other agenda.

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join