It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Being introspective myself, I've never really valued fitting in, and shrink from crowds. I prefer solitude, thoughts, meditation, birdsong, sungazing, and so far the kids havent had a real disadvantage yet, they're not outgoing, also prefer solitude, nature, home. Though my oldest took first year college and the sciences, physics, calculus, chemistry, computer programming and was mid 90 average in all, I really don't want him getting a degree. Any black op recruiting of my son would mean they would never rest at night, I won't let them look sideways at my children. We need to keep our own intelligent children and have our own inventions, our own grass roots alternative societies. Both of them will be encouraged to self employment, creativeness, and the greenhousing that my fathers been working at designing. Now if he would quit playing bridge and spend a little time teaching them woodworking I'd be happy.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have a genious child and an artist child as well. And my oldest, he's a worker who's hopefully gonna come back to me someday but think he knows he is much loved. My mom tells me that our children always come back to us, and I guess she would know, as I have come back to her. Thank you for your reply. It means much to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I'd much rather be me than fit in...as I most often have been. Sometimes to my dismay but in the end, it's staying true to myself. Even when others scorn me, laugh at me but usually they are wary of me. That's okay, I know who I am. I do appreciate this thread and all the wisdom in holds and for that I am grateful and will continue to read. Knowledge is power after all.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

I don't think we should worry about them or us fitting in,more finding the inspiration, through prayer, meditation, seeking, to uncover why we're here, each day, what we should do, and what needs to be worked through. And celebrating them whenever possible.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ET_MAN,

Will humankind spread out across the galaxy and beyond seeding life one day in the not too distant future? What do you see as our destiny?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

I've always found the people that "don't fit in" way more interesting to be around and listen to anyway, but than again, I'm Aquarius.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb02e9241de1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I agree with you. I'm Aries and sometimes it's difficult to be in my own skin.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Kings of Conspiracy - Serpent Worship Part I

Kings of Conspiracy - SYNCHROMYSTICISM

A Sirius Spell Part I Hyperdimensional News

A Sirius Spell Part II Hyperdimensional News.

The Sun and the Moon. We, like earth, have energy systems that are influenced by the electrical grid and the Photons from the Sun/Projector/Input System, the Hole in the Matrix, Womb, Universe. We're all sunbeams shooting in as well, Light.

The womb, matrix, universe is our school, kind of prenatal learning. We're being born, needing to learn wrong from right, love from its opposite, make these choices, make it real.

Then along come the hijackers, bigger fish in the small box who didn't go home yet, the bullies. Sirius B, Orion, and whatnot, the annanuki, serpents, interspecies, giants of old, Ninus of Nimrod fame. The only thing is this tale goes older than earth itself, other earth's. I sort of keep remembering something from before this, I don't know what we really called Tiamat for example, if thats the one, but there was others earths in my mind a womb before this.

Planet = Planned Net.

The Moon is the Hack, the annanuki/empire hack. Venus is involved as well. They both ring like a bell, have no poles, no magnetic pulse, life, heartbeat, seem to be crafts. The moon is a perfect shape/size to block the sun.

it translates the Photons from the sun and delivers Hacked Light or information to our system.

This Hack from the False Light/Lucifer????? instructs or activates the reptilian portion or our brain, the fight or flght center, the material man, the dog eat dog, warrior center.

We also have to bridge the two divided hemispheres of the brain, make that bridge and wake up. Activate the pineal, the crystal/christ, our insight and knowing, and memories, utlize our own energy, chakra and chi.

From my thread on the Code to the english language I found some more really great videos, James or Innerstanding as opposed to understanding (ie. Stand Under).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We need to wake up more, remember move, Love everyone here like a really loving family blessed and graced with abundant resources which this planet has, and manpower, we can pull together.

edit to add: Luke, the name in the Kings of Conspiracy - SYNCHROMYSTICISM , and Luke skywalker means nephilim, and large size too and Gibson is Big son. And the number 660. Its all just sell outs.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Christ, Christed ones, those who are fully awake and connected to their Higher Self, Greater Soul Self, the Larger Star of themselves and connected to Father/Mother/Family. Those who's pineal works??? Though in Yeshua's case, as a true Christ, he was most likely from the Family to come in, and show us the way home. However he also signifies awakening, awareness, pineal, and thus Christed ones as well. Overcoming the world and the matrix. Seeing through it all to the real value, every soul here, the family here, and our need to live in harmony, and with kindness, like one abundant and prospered family that shares equally in all the resources and carries each others burdens willingly, lightening the load.

A world like that wouldn't stay in this frequency for long, it would ascend quickly.

By the way, the videos above, he connects so many dots and so much can be learnt from this, however, he is completely 100% wrong about Yeshua. Even if it is metaphor, Love is the Only Answer that matters and means more than our gymanstics of trying create light bodies. Though seeking to wake up more and activate our memories and overcome,and pray, is good. Unconditional Love and STO is the highest frequency.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - BETA

Video creates activates parts of the brain,and feel really light. It ends with "Break The Matrix"

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Dear ET Man

Thankyou for the information-coincidently i had been reading up on some issues this morning and was happy to know there was more in depth information readably accessible.

Thankyou.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I vote to have ET_MAN banned from this website. He is intentionally perpetrating a hoax, and I believe that is a serious violation of ATS policy. This might not be readily apparent to everybody but it is the reality. He's not crazy, he's a liar.

You can't claim to be from the future, and then NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. If you knew something, you would have said EVERYTHING, in FULL detail, in the FIRST post you ever put on this website - which was apparently 2 years ago!

ET_Man is a liar and a hoaxer, and this can be essentially proven by a quick application of logic.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

He is not a liar or a hoaxer, he is a geniune experiencer, who's had an nde and is a remarkable person, a friend for 2 years now. Not only that, but he's one of the most caring person i know, who goes the extra mile to help others.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

He is not a liar or a hoaxer, he is a geniune experiencer, who's had an nde and is a remarkable person, a friend for 2 years now. Not only that, but he's one of the most caring person i know, who goes the extra mile to help others.

Ooohhh I see, so now it's a near death experience. On another topic, I wrote down tons of ET_MAN's contradictions and they got removed, wish they never but they did.

ET_MAN might be a remarkable person but his story has changed dramatically from the beginning. He has contradicted himself a million times. In posts on here and e-mails.

No real point in trying to speak to you though as you are completely taken in by this and still flood this thread with endless posts.

Someone on here posted a while back about typical cult behaviour. I don't think he was far wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

I guess you don't read his threads. I'll find you a link to a couple terrific posts. Warning, Warning!!!! They are long, detailed and each paragraph is containing essential information.

He has always maintained he has had an nde, and experiences. The things you read in the OP and beginning are all right, from a perspective of understanding. Ie. time travel. We all time travel to get here. This is the past, well at least from home's point of view, and probably from many other stars. Since there Is No Time in Infinity, no measurement possible, just one endless infinite day, and each moment hangs forever in space.

Wrap your mind around this. When graduated to the role of helping 100%, others, such as Guides, Teachers, Light Workers, Angels, etc. Yet, how would be on vacation mode, be with Loved ones, beause that is my biggest wish, my family who I feel watches over, and those I long to return to. How to be happy too?

Well, since there is No Time, and everything is like a recorded permanent clip in an infinite roll of film, wherever you are helping, whoever, its like a dvd on the shelf. You would say, be back in a second, and then, 1 second later, return to that "location" or frequency/dvd/clip. But that inbetween could be perceptionally a million year vacation with loved ones.

If you don't understand that he is sharing advanced Quantum Spiritual Understandings based on his direct experiences, you are not able to see things clearly.

I saw it very fast, it really stirred my soul, the posts he was making. And its all written there. There is another who shares very similar information about the Universe, levels, progression, just a slightly different persepective on the spiritual, and that is Sleeper here on ats. Lou Baldin. If you search his name you will find his sight, and if you click on the einstein, you will find he has a message board, a tab with his name, and a huge almost 500 page Q & A. Its well worth reading. Maybe then you would understand ET_MAN a little more.

Not too many people have a message even remotely like this.

I'll go looking for a couple good posts for you though. Maybe that will catch you up.

Note the first two posts where when the extra mile was being reached to help someone, who was of differing strong views and sent to derail the thread, but they are now friends, so ignore that part. Its all the incredible information.

The first link, I have copied, and inspiration from it, when things get hectic around the house, I reread certain parts to remind me, how we need to become the person we wish to become, not argue or fight, walk away from arguements, let the other win even, just project the spirit we wish to be, Love, gentleness, goodness. I wish he could write this in book form, and it would become a best seller, so many would benefit. Its that good.

Note, logic and assessments, not quite sure how you or the one who starred you assesses. Not with logic or wisdom apparently.

For example if you were to argue with a musical prodigy, who can play Mozart without any training or skills, that he doesnt know music is a fraud though he is playing it, you would be very mistaken, that would be character defamation.

With the OP, if you can't read and understand the profound and extraordinary level of spiritual/quantum knowledge and recognize being privileged enough in a world, where truth has been dismembered and hidden in boxes to get some real info in your hands, you own soul knows this, and its not something that has holes in it, it answers all the questions, and call him a fraud, you again are committing character defamation. I just had to read one of long posts out to my older children for the respect and awe to be there when I mention his name, they understand he's a terrfic guy, and that was so inspiring to the soul. The truth is so wonderful, its awe some, incredible. We have so much to be grateful and thankful for, and even reading these posts, I think a thank you, to him would be in order.
edit on 4-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

I even see more in this, but the date they give, this is the mystery school date. Is the FOL really going to show on the 10 11 11 date? Its coded in this video as well. 1503 = 1. And the red petals falling symbolize the dust tail of a comet. I still think this could be after this, but we don't know for sure.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The people who made the original calendar knew more than us brainwashed, modern day humans. The warning was for 2012.

If nothing happens this October, how many will be prepared for the inevitable event.

Surely people can not deny the fact that something is up. People need to stand still for a while, just like in a forest when you see wildlife, only you need to do this with the volumes of information out there. Likely well over 70% of it is false, leading people away from what is truly important.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Respect to you for writing down a list of et-mans contradictions, most people would be toO lazy, but hoax or not, i think he did say all along it was a NDE.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

ahh!, well that explains it. i can relate to that having aquarius rising sq to uranus and 3 planets in the 11th(aquarian)
house.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join