It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Sept 11th, 2001 The Year That The Law of Physics went on Holiday. From the 10/11/11 onwards there is 72 hours of extreme cycle storms. The 01st of May, 2011 The Year that Codex Alimentarius comes into place, since 2009 and spoke to individual's about the dangerous of this coming true, and it's already targeted Holland & Barrett a company well known in the UK for distributing High Quality Health Products.

What do YOU think the impact of emergency aid not been able to get to the people suchas JAPAN, will have on lives that cannot use aid to heal them because it was made ILLEGAL from the 01st of May, 2011. Those in the know have planned this for eons. In a "plane" that has "time" that is an illusion, these PTB have spent a lot of attention on the recession as an excuse to increase the defense budget, to reap every seed on earth (Humans) for every penny they have, so that only a few could afford "illegal herbal remedies and herbs" that Holland & Barrett will as from January 2011, need a LICENSE to purchase the same product's they had year's before for a higher price, including license fee's. My local, had a memo sent back in Jan 2011, stating a lot of the natural herbal remedy tablet's, need to be taken off shelves and sent back, where now the lady need's a license to distribute her same stock, she said Cannabis is a way forward, as contains many good antioxidants and healing measures.

After 01st of May, 2011, this will have a MAJOR affect on the world population, especially those in third world countries which are already in enough "debt" to be able to call-out for a "bail-out" which The United Kingdom has just spent another £6,000,000,000 to bail-out Portugal, where did they get that money from??

After SHTF choose to do yourself a favour, don't be apart of the Monetary System. Be Above It.

www.codexalimentarius.net...
edit on 8-4-2011 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

Europe to ban hundreds of herbal remedies
Safety concerns sparked drive to outlaw products
By Jeremy Laurance, Health Editor
Thursday, 30 December 2010

Hundreds of herbal medicinal products will be banned from sale in Britain next year under what campaigners say is a "discriminatory and disproportionate" European law.

With four months to go before the EU-wide ban is implemented, thousands of patients face the loss of herbal remedies that have been used in the UK for decades.

From 1 May 2011, traditional herbal medicinal products must be licensed or prescribed by a registered herbal practitioner to comply with an EU directive passed in 2004. The directive was introduced in response to rising concern over adverse effects caused by herbal medicines.

LINK: www.independent.co.uk...

Just for the RECORD, the European Union had a meeting back in WWII with the German Nazi's

But now a further damning document has surfaced in London that adds great credibility to Mr. Armstrong’s claims that the European Union would become the fulfillment of the Nazi dream, a political and military instrument to carry out their wishes in a third attempt by Germany to dominate the globe, not only economically, not just politically, but ultimately by force of arms!
LINK: www.thetrumpet.com...

Not going off topic, but why do you think the U.S and Britian are getting involved with Libya. There in it for the Oil and giving Gaddaffi's military more weapons then imagined to create genecide of mass slaughter, to benefit from 'collateral damage' killing's of the innocent and use the defense budget to fuel the hatred and killing's of near by enemies to equip their own pocket's with greed, desires of power and wealth and fear.

This has everything to do with depopulating masses of humans, and using the natural cycle changes and disaster's as an excuse to squish us like bugs! So a debt that cannot be paid off in the small number's left to survive in a created Hell Zone.

They must be stopped at all will. Spiritual battlefront amongst thy enemies, physical violence will NOT achieve solutions and nor will it achieve a positive future. Fighting fire with fire will end in fire. There's a message to the Lybian people, don't fight with guns, Stand up be part of a spiritual battlefront.
edit on 8-4-2011 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

There is a link between the dates 09 11 01 and 03 11 11, also the 3's and 6's and 9's, or 33's all are different connections to 11's and pyramids, or triangles/triads. Most people think numerology has one connection or meaning, whereas it operates on visuals, on graphs, on sacred geometry principles, harmonics, and the connections are very much fuller and wider scoped. ie. 33 divided by 3 is 11. 11 x 11 is a pyramid on a graph and all differing levels of 11's mulitplied, are in the steps. The triad, 3, mind/body/spirit, is also a pyramid. 3's, 6's, and 9's all share mulitiples of 3, which related to and are connected to mulitples of 11's.

My own birthdate freaked me out when I realised this, and watched Rik Clay's interview and especially on 11 11.
The traditional number sets being 13 and 01 for date and year, then the alternative with 3's and its related numbers as steps being connected in a way to the pyramids or 11, and so it has the geometric connection to 01 11 11 11.

The time on the clock of 9 30 pm also was a little alarming by the same connotation, connections the steps of 11, in the pyramid, 11 11.

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay

edit on 8-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The Matrix Traveler,

Not here to offend you, sure, I can understand what you’re trying to impart but I hope you see I just got simple question which need simple or direct answer…..I wish you can still reply, ET Man.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

turns out you were right!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Your post resonates with me on so many levels,even the geometry. Thank you, I have reread it several times now, and yes, this transformation is something I see, and also another earth, there is another earth. I hope and pray that for many and even all, this process will entail passing the tests, learning what is grown up and loving and kind, and good to do to help others, and those things that harm others and serve only self,to differentiate, to make it past the toddler stage so many are at.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I love you all!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
For those of you who believe there to be no good or evil and that there are no consequences for your actions

I doubt there is anyone on ATS who actually believes such a thing, what would make you think there is?

Perhaps just a misunderstanding of what they said?

I'm yet to come across such a belief.

edit on 8-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

For those of you who believe there to be no good or evil and that there are no consequences for your actions

I doubt there is anyone on ATS who actually believes such a thing, what would make you think there is?

I doubt there is anyone on ATS who actually believes such a thing,

Then ye are very unwise and naive as most know that murder is not love and that love not murder.

what would make you think there is?

Because in truth there is.

Ye must easily misunderstand and be naive to believe that raping, torturing, abusing and murdering someone is love.

Lie not unto yourself for most of the world already knows that rape, torture, abuse and murder is not love.

Take heed unto these words and hear the truth; for thy soul is at stake if thou harmest another and believe it to be only good. For good is not evil and evil is not good, woe unto those who call good evil and evil good; for the day shall come that they who do evil works shall be cast off and burn as stubble if they repent not today and change in their way.

If ye pour gasoline on thyself and light thyself on fire, thou shalt burn due to consequence of your action. Cause and Effect: very basic science understandings taught to children. There is a consequence for your actions make no mistake REPENT! And see the Truth that there is a good and there is a evil. You have a choice to make based on your own freewill.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

so you are from the future,do they still have mental hospitals in the future because i think you belong in one make sure to go to one whenever you travel back to the future .say hi to my great great grandkids for me
edit on 9-4-2011 by darbur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

I agree that most people believe in right from wrong, though live in a society where very cunning rulers have created a paradigm where right is wrong, and vice versa, ie. War Is Peace, in the media and minds of many. For example. Or heartless lack of equalizing funding and programs in government with families living on the street is Freedom, oh but pay your taxes to fund our military complex or go to jail, but don't think they should benefit you or your children. Caring is Wrong/Bleeding Heart and Pink Commy thing to do. We live in a world where things are turned around very fast.

However most people have some idea of what is right and wrong.

But I've noticed a certain trend whenever a good thread lifts off, one that is meant to go past the infant steps of right from wrong, or a duality structure of the universe, the purpose to this, into the far more inspiring inspirations, that it seems to get bogged down by this group of individuals that seem on an agenda to go to great lengths to nitpick and muddy the waters around the very basic issues.

The thread that I linked before was created for a very big reason. It was just after my downloads and experiences,and awareness of Infinity and was written out of love for the leaders and bloodline families, many of whom are very far off the mark, carrying out the work of renegade/rogues and I'd had some recognition of some of them, a glimpse into souls and saw family, individuals that were so far off what they'd intended to do. I felt very sorry, woke up having something told in a dream, and knew that being born in the slums of calcutta could give more freedom in mind, though grueling poverty, than being born in the Bush family, or Rothchilds, or any number of families. And felt so sorry, knew there were massive distortions in some of their beliefs. I say some, because there are individuals there, that are no longer themselves and they know who they are and what they're serving, but there are also individuals who are souls in lessons as we all are, and black ops, some of our children. This was written to them. They also have been programmed to think Hate is Love. Harm is Love. The ones that had more conscience to begin with, needed programming, so they have their own religion and belief system.

Nonetheless, whenever something is written to shine light, a certain group seems to try to put out that light, and the beginning issues, the one that was debated with you and Universal Light primarily on my thread, was relating to the Law of One idea of wrong and right being illusions, and that dropping the Bombs on Japan was also Love. Some people have been distorted into believing that All is Love, all is lessons, and therefore beneficial and Love. By this line of reasoning, one should only embrace a hijacked world of misery and offer oneself to the gruelling machine to be chewed up and spit out, and never concern oneself with saying No to war or inequality, or lend a helping hand to another in any way. This very idea is why Ra, part of the Egyptian Trinity, and a very real entity or body of entities working on his behalf, actually channeled that work.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
And quite frankly, these are very basic, toddler issues, right from wrong, Love from Hate, what is Good. Another poster brings up something interesting, the idea of intentions, or doing things for the wrong reason. One should not be merely putting their lives in order out of fear, or a thought of heavenly rewards. That also can be taken too far. The way in which things are unfolding and the backwards world, where all is distorted and wrong, and put in plain sight, is so that people will gain awareness and start to wake up. If anyone is concerned they're trying for the wrong reasons, take this very issue into prayer. Pour out your heart, and have faith, feel the Love.

Whereas for many who are beyond some of this or much of this, who question every war already and know the system is corrupt, that Love is not being reflected here, we want to get into the workings of the cosmos, what Beyond is all about, who is who in the universe, out of the box inspirations that uplift our hearts and minds and give flight to our souls, not these basic ones that never stop being debated and are like a trap, to prevent the much needed inspirational topics from being discussed, the ones many souls need to unglue them from apathy or wondering what to do in this backwards world.

And discussions on how to help, what would be the most important things one could do in the months ahead, aside from personal wealth determining moves or stockups, what kind of spiritual works, meditations, community effort maybe, or ways to serve others, with respect for various incomes, health issues and abilities, for example, some people cannot do things in community, they're shut ins, we're all different and all meant to be different, but there are many ways to give,from prayers and meditations to efforts to go further.

What is more important, merely spiritual work, or striving for a family or community survival situation and getting food and gear ready.

For charity, or giving overseas, or helping? How to see through the corruption, and find things that would really reach people?

will any of those means be open soon if the power goes out? Will it matter even, coming up with ideas, a think tank for ideas, and simple baby step actions, would be really useful.

But debating the all is Love is way way way too much, and whether there is a right and wrong, its a no brainer.

In fact, it hardly matters to me, if people don't see eye to eye on different issues, coming from differing spiritual learnings, trying to make everyone agree shouldn't be the biggest priority, rather accepting everyone is different, sees things in a unique way, and perhaps expecting them, or nudging occasionally if they're really promoting something odd, to be more discerning and only choose the light squares, or best of what they believe. No one should be brainwashed enough to embrace works of others 100%. The bible, other religous instructions, the new age doctrines, all are faulty and coded even. If everyone could take the light filled inspirational things and ignore the rest they would be getting somewhere. A person should be able to read from any book and find the best and see the things that are less helpful, even hurtful.

But accepting people, faulty though we are, and loving them anyway, seeing the light in them, and still trying to work out the best actions to take for the events that are coming, is the right thing to do.

I have questions, for example, if these events are going to take place, and probably continue for a long stretch afterwards, ie. a pole shift could take a thousand years or more to settle down.

If the power is going to go out.

What do we do? Do we just do the spiritual, with a bit of food that won't last forever, and the natural resources will be depleted in the year following?

Is the transformation coming so building generators isn't important.

Or should building generators, keeping power ready and planning ahead of time, an alternative to our world, businesses that are run on clean energy, seeds and food production, keep information ,preserve the information, so we can rebuild on free land in the end.

Or is everyone going to just be rounded up in fema afterwards?

Lets get into what this means and how to prepare.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A Declaration Unto the World From The Heavens that Jesus Christ Lives and Shall Soon Return.

Be wise and be prepared.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This cosmic fishbowl, infinity within, is a school. All souls here, are infinite intelligences that have always existed in one form or another, and will always exist. In addition, our own memories that are temporarily taken contain memories of Beyond and Home.

There is so much that certain bigger fish, in an empire that covets control, wish us to forget, and not seek to remember or know, especially who we are already inside, not tares, nor seeds, unless a metaphor that is different than I'm seeing is being used, for seeding is a different matter. In one metaphor, part of our school experience is containing the imprint of heaven or what I prefer, the Beyond, outside the schools, our true homes, where there are infinite Beyonds as well, and should we begin to awaken, and become the sun, metaphorically, shining our light, drawing strength and connection from our inner star, infinite star, we would be like the sun. A good parent to all, giving nonstop from our benevolence and love, shining our light on all, no matter what grade or level, the good and the bad so to speak in our ideas, those going on both lanes of the highway. But we are very loved and not merely functions that can be discarded.

Many make the mistake of putting things before life. Institutions, philosophies, religious dogma, economic and political dogma, before serving real people. The Higher Ups aren't like this, its all I'm going to say. There is no person that serves Law, no person that serves a school or structure. All things, serve life, and all students count more than any school. And love never gives up or fails, even if there are mysteriously long periods of "time" which doesnt exist in which we perceive negativity existing unabated and un-reconciled or converted. Infinity is an endless time for all this to be transformed and when done, will be as if, only a proverbial second has taken place, if that.

Have Faith in Love always, it has no limits or bounds, and always serves the children.

The most important we can do is develop our spiritual connections within. Outer connections or spiritual writings and instructions, sift through them and only allow the most positive in our minds.

I know Jesus was real. But also know his life was used as a tool for the other side as well. If one took his teachings aside and looked within their souls, and started to wish to walk in his footsteps this would be ideal.

But not to give away our empowerment or follow authoratively another.

Also my energy recognition picked up a presence. Yeshua is not Jmmanuel, this is giving me a clue, its stirring something within and recognize this name. I'll be sending some prayers, sensing alot here. Something is telling me Jmmanuel was a positive being, so this relates to an inverse or someone with something similar. Interesting.

Why is this important. if the one side shows up, the other will too. But, control is a very odd thing, it always sends alarms up and ringing in me. And there is an energy I'm picking up. The New World, they wish to bring in, will have a new religion, and its going to be enforced probably, an authoritative job I'm sure. Thats why seeing through control to inverting the pyramid is important. Family have the hallmark of equality and love, and they're not seeking to make us little children who obey fairy tales, they want us to find within us our light and goodness, and grow up to adulthood like them.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
and that dropping the Bombs on Japan was also Love.

I just thought I'd correct that mis-quote. What was being talked about was an infinite field of love that pervades every part of the universe. You cannot escape its presence and no matter where you are or how bad of a situation you get into, you are still loved. Even during the most atrocious acts there can still be love, and compassion for the victim, forgiveness of the aggressor, love between each other as some sacrifice their lives trying to save other at the last moments. The quote was that love was seen in the situation, not the act.

Misunderstandings cause so much was chaos and death in the world, it would be nice if spiritual people took the time to actually listen to what each other were saying, but they are just people I guess and make the same mistakes as everybody else.

Deliberate misquotes however are a different kettle of fish, and I hope we aren't dealing with that. It hurts to have words put in your mouth that you never said, or have things you said twisted to try to smear you, so I'd just ask could you please not do it to other people unless your intent is to cause hurt to them. I don't care so much if you do it to me but try not to do the same thing to others please. If your trying to make a point or highlight what someone has said then try to use quote boxes like you'll see me do with et_man who I really don't agree with and I can be very abrupt and brusque but I'm still not about to stoop to the level of deliberate misquotes.

edit on 9-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Well it wasn't cleared up then. But my point is the differences in view points should be expected amongst people, if ever groups got formed locally, inclusive to all, for peace, seed banks, survival issues, even just flexing leadership skills to solve problems, these groups would come from a wide range of viewpoints, yet the basic goodness in most people would still be there. We shouldn't be getting bogged up on small issues, but input as many ideas as we can. Anyway thank you for writing that more fully. No two will see even the same thing the same way, and we're not meant to.

I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for any bad feelings, too. The point that was brought up was because there is this continual type of posting and supporting those that said things that werent true about ET_MAN, just put downs, though there is a history of knowing each other and posting back and forth, but I also prayed about the situation, wasn't wishing any harm.

Peace, L & L
edit on 10-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

TheOneCode 0010 03

UFOs Flying Around Sakurajima Volcano - April 5, 2011

Comet ELEnin Decoded - PART I - The Awakening

wingsoflyra.blogspot.com...

vimeo.com...

This last one is quite alarming, we're being poisoned here on the west coast of BC, west coast of North America, even the midwest, and just when this large plume hit, our water tasted like tar and a factory. There is yellow in the rims of my window. It rains nonstop.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Very Good
But do you have evidence that

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sosesose60

The woman, is one who did alot of work to get out informaton on the Depleted Uranium and I was able to follow the trails to interveiws even on CBC, and the dumping off the coasts, off the Island here, and east coast with the official story saying these megatons of spent weapons was safe, but then the navy said it was dangerous to go in and remove when it was suggested they should.

We're in severe danger, I knew it the moment our water, which is pure and the cleanest water you can get, no chemicals, and tastes better than the glaciar bottled water, tasted like a factory with tar, and my car also has this in in, same smell.

So if they will come out with their paper work it would be really great, but this information my own experience and the yellow on my car seals.

The rest of the videos are food for thought, sent to me by a friend, he'd been sent, and was suggested should post.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Thanks for the info. Things are just about as crazy here in Canada. They have taken DMSO off the shelves, which can help fight radiation sickness. The sad part is that I fear worse things yet to come.

Out of all this mess, we will arise.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Strange rumbling sounds, I still feel that this has ressembalance with Fault line activity and 'fleets' moving above us?
www.windsorstar.com...

It could be new underground bases theie drilling, underground cities for those that don't know what I mean.
edit on 10-4-2011 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join